Password recovery feature using SMS is included.
No more hassle with password that needs to be entered every now and then.
Due to some technical issues this is a new app. Upgrade is not available for you who got BLUETOOTH AND WIFI UNLOCKER F.
This is the full version of BtWiFiUnlocker supporting also latest Android 4.3 and 4.4.
Please drop me an email with your comments and questions before you comment and rate this application.
Uninstall the free version(not available any more at Play Store) and/or the old full version (up to 5.x.x) before installing the full one (7.x.x).
After upgrade use "force stop" within the app.
The use of the Android Lock Screen mechanism protects against unauthorized use of your phone.
A disadvantage of the lock mechanism is that you need to provide your password as soon as the screen dims.
By using the BtWifiUnlocker (Bluetooth and Wifi Unlocker) your phone automatically unlocks the screen password when connecting to your selected Wifi network(s)
and/or Bluetooth device(s).
By default Auto Login is disabled. If the device is locked then the screen password is required to unlock the screen. The phone will stay unlocked as long as it is connected to the selected WiFi network or Bluetooth. From V3.x.x Auto Login is supported (via menu -> Security)
When the device is being disconnected from a Wifi network, it takes around 50 seconds before the screen gets lock.
Important notes to Android 4.x – BtWiFiUnlocker will not work if you have other application which forces you to set a pin or a password. For instance, Mail program configured with Exchange ActiveSync.
- To change the password or pin you MUST use the password tab within BtWiFiUnlocker. If you change the password or pin via Settings -> Security -> Screen lock then BtWiFiUnlocker might change it back!
Uninstalling BtWiUnlocker on Android 4.x
Select Settings -> Security -> Device administrators
Now select -> Deactivate
Now you can uninstalling it the normal way.
You are welcome with any question or problem regarding this application – please send me mail.
Keywords: lock unlock timer WiFi Wi-Fi Bluetooth unlocker autologin auto login password screen joel.sternet.se.full2 security lock select smart watch smartwatch
This application allows you to automatically launch other applications when your Android device makes a BT (BT = Bluetooth) connection. It can also launch apps when a wired headset is plugged into the phone jack. In addition to this the application keeps track of the last known latitude and longitude where your Android disconnected from your BT device (only if GPS was enabled at that time). Works great with Pandora. (Note: This app can only launch another application but will not interact with the opened application)
Search Terms:Bluetooth Launch, Application Launch, Application Start, Car Mode, Stay Awake, Unlock Screen, Keyguard, Brightness, Volume, Delay
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
Scan to find Bluetooth devices.
Attach each device with one of your contacts. Easy access to their stored data.
Manage the list of devices as your will: sort them, filter them by type, by name, find whichever you want...
Share your favorite pictures or music with your contacts. You can even share your own contacts via Bluetooth, expand your friends network!
Real time monitoring of device broadcast signals, see them vary!
- Scan. Search for devices until you stop or the maximum configured scanning time is reached.
- If you exit the application when scanning you can quickly return through the notifications menu.
- New devices found will be added to the list. Lost devices will stay until you delete them.
- Turn the communication via Bluetooth on and off whenever you want.
- Setup or change your device's name.
- Make yourself visible as long as you decide to configure so other devices can find you. Note: your device can have maximum limit.
Attach devices to your contacts:
- You can attach or detach a device to a contact anytime you want.
- Easy access to the information stored in your phone for that contact.
Manage the devices list:
- Sort devices by power signal, name, etc.
- Show only devices that are contacts, are available, etc.
- Show only mobile devices, PCs, etc.
- Search for devices by name or by the name of their attached contact.
Share your personal files with any Bluetooth device (only in experimental mode):
- Pair your devices previously or do it momentarily to share the information.
- Share video, audio or pictures. Even share your own contacts with another device.
Monitorize any device:
- If the device is visible via Bluetooth, you can watch how its power signal varies through time while you scan.
Bluetooth on demand:
- Use the application with Bluetooth communication disabled if you are not going to use any operation that requires it.
- Bluetooth communication will activate when the application starts only if you configure it so, otherwise it will be enabled whenever an action that needs it is performed.
- Timers to show the remaining time of scanning or the remaining time of the device being visible.
- Legend of the icons in the application.
New 'Premium' version is now available (just $1) and includes the much requested widget + auto reconnect after phone calls. Free version will continue to get bug fixes, but most new features will be targeted at the Premium version. Thanks for your support! (If you've donated in the past via PayPal just shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with a free copy of the premium version)
Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Please upgrade to Premium if you'd like to support development.
Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1. Leave feedback and ask questions at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=950472
- Widget (premium only)
- Auto restart after phone call (premium only)
- Customize your Android's color (premium only)
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
- In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu-->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono.
- ICS (Android 4.0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry.
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsung's efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please don't rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.
Search Terms:Bluetooth Launch, Application Launch, Application Start, Car Mode, Stay Awake, Unlock Screen, Keyguard, Brightness, Volume, Delay
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
This is a must have widget for your android if you have any bluetooth devices.
It adds a bluetooth icon to your home screen, and by just clicking on it, It will display you the list of paired devices and you can just click and connect to your bluetooth devices. No need to go to settings screen, turn the bluetooth on, and connect to your devices.
With this widget, It's as easy as one click!
When you walk away from your bluetooth device, this widget not just cancels the bluetooth connection, It also turns off the bluetooth to save more from the battery.
This is a MUST have widget for your android.
Please email to us for any questions : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure to pair your devices with your anroid first before using this widget.
Tested on the tablet PiPo U1 (a stock firmware + root) and phones as an access point: Amoi N821 (4.1.1), Samsung Galaxy Ace (CyanogenMod 7.2) and Sony-Ericsson W610i.
* ROOT REQUIRED! *
PS: If at first you are not connected, try to update (bottom left corner) and to increase the connection timeout in the settings.
A. Bluetooth CTRL
No need to worry for turning on/off bluetooth while making calls.
Just let the app, toggle automatically the bluetooth for you based on your own settings.
Using Samsung S3 stock rom with the known autoconnection problem ? Just enable the workaround to fix this problem.
B. Sound Volume CTRL
If you find that the ringer volume is been reduced accidentally too often, then just let the app automatically adjust it for you when ringing.
The app can also synchronize the media volume mute state with the ringer mute state.
C. Call CTRL
Let the app speak aloud an incoming call using your own custom message so you can tell who's is calling easily.
Change on the fly before dialing, the prefix of a contact number (no need to update your contacts manually).
D. SMS CTRL
Let the app speak aloud an incoming SMS using your own custom message so you can tell who's is messaging you easily.
E. Camera Flash Led CTRL
Camera Flash can be made to blink on receiving a call or new SMS.
F. WIFI CTRL
Want to get a notification if WIFI is on but not connected ?
Would you like to toggle WIFI based on screen being on/off ?
Wish to turn off WIFI if no longer connected ?
Then check out these options.
G. Screen CTRL
You find that the screen turns-off too quickly ? Just let the app increase the screen time-out when using your favorite apps.
The app can also set the screen to Landscape when HDMI connection is detected.
H. Share With CTRL
Let the app, send a web site to Google translate to be translated to your language.
For more information please see the developers web site and the build-in help.
Tested on 2.2/2.3/4.0/4.1 android, does not require root access.
- Your messages
Be able to announce the reception of an SMS
- Your personal information
Be able to announce the contact name when receiving an SMS or a Call
- Network Communication
Be able to detect Wifi/Bluetooth connection
- Phone Calls and Services that cost you money
Be able to add a prefix in-front of the number being dialed
- Hardware controls
Be able to use the camera Flash
- System tools
Be able to toggle WiFi/Bluetooth
-Your personal information
Be able to identify the caller
-Services that cost you money
Be able to append infront of the number the prefix
Backup/restore to SD
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
You can use this app to associate multiple functions (e.g. Wlan OFF, Bluetooth ON, Mobile Data TOGGLE, start navigation,run Tasker task, start any installed app, use media buttons, call a phone number, add a timestamp, calendar entry, add Text-to-Speech and much more!) to a NFC (near field communication) tag via an app internal database. You can even add tag cycles and let your tag run different activities per scan. So ReTag is the perfect NFC automation tool for you ;-).
(Works with ANY android supported tag = re-writable AND write protected!)
With NFC ReTag you don´t have to write anything on the tag (-> uses the tag ID, great for small tagsizes and write-protected tags!) and NO data is send to the internet. Additional write options (for better dispatching, device independent tags etc.) are also available. Import of activity tags and beaming is also supportet.
*!* NFC enabled device required / NO root required *!*
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to write us an e-mail.
You could combine any activities/ actions and add as many activities and cycles as you want per tag. (obviously except for writing activity tags -> depends on tagsize). For best performance and dispatching, write a special NFC ReTag tag (this is NOT an activity tag!).
* Set Ringer (silent/ vibrate/ normal)
* Set Ringer Volume
* Set Music Volume
* Set ALarm Volume
* Set Brightness (auto/ value)
* Set Auto Sync (on/off/toggle)
* Set Auto Rotate (on/off/toggle)
* Set Display timeout
* Set Stay On while Loading (AC/USB/AC+USB/Never)
Wireless & Networks
* Set Wlan (on/off/toggle)
* Set Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
* Set Airplane mode (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
* Connect Wifi SSID (SSID)
* Set Mobile Data (on/off/toggle)
Start & Launch
* App/ Activity Launcher (any app on your device)
* Music (Toogle Play, Stop, Next etc.)
* Navigation (adress)
* Website (URL)
* Tasker task
* Carmode (on/off/toggle)
* Call (number)
Calendar & Alarm
* Set Alarm (07:32)
* Set Alarmtimer (in 12 min)
* Add Calendar entry
* Make Timestamp
Misc & Labs
* Say something (TextoSpeech)
* Start Secret code
* Go to Homescreen
* Show Pop-up (Text)
* WAIT (milliseconds)
* Add new SSID (great for sharing/ beaming WiFi SSID and password)
* Say current time
* Launch App Activities
* Bluetooth discoverability
* Set default ringtone, notification tone, alarm tone
* Tasker Task advanced
* ReTag Broadcast (for 3rd party apps)
* Unique tag cycles (activities for scan 1, scan 2, scan 3 etc.)
* Write/import NFC ReTag activity tags
* Beam your activity cycles
* Write special NFC ReTag tag (better dispatching)
* Write Smarttags (Green, Blue etc.)
* Backup/ import database
* Disable NFC ReTag background dispatching
* Save tag as template
* Support for placeholders (e.g. [%UID], [%DAT])
* BT and WiFi trigger
* and many many more ...
Full description and changelog: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477138
An ad supported free version (with limited number of tags) and an unlimited ad-free (PRO) version is available. Please check if this app works on your phone via the FREE version before downloading the PRO version.
Supports any standard android NFC tags (NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, MIFARE Classic, Ultralight(C), DESFire etc.).
Issues with TASKER: Install Tasker BEFORE NFC ReTAG, enable Misc / Allow External Access in Tasker UI, enable Tasker (on/off button), try the Tasker fallback option within NFC ReTag settings!
Some security related NFC Tags (e.g. in passports) change their ID on every read attempt. This app will not work with such tags.
- "In-App Wifi Toggle" &
- "In-App Bluetooth Toggle"
... the chance to say thanks & make a donation to the dev.
This app combines both the Wi-fi and BT toggles into one.
Pls email dev issues before leaving negative rating/comment. Thx!
- Search long press
- Call long press
- Call short press
See website for more info!
Note you will NOT get an icon/shortcut in your application tray/launcher. You can only launch the app using one of the buttons described above. The "Open" button in the market app WILL NOT work either.
Please email dev issues before leaving negative rating/comment Thanks!
-In-App Bluetooth Toggle
-In-App Toggle Donate