RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
It works with Bluetooth devices that broadcast text data.
1. Connect to a Bluetooth device
2. Display incoming raw text data line by line (if the device broadcasts such data)
3. Send raw text data to the connected device
You can confirm successful pairing, monitor incoming raw text data and see exactly what is being transmitted from the Bluetooth device.
I plan to add the following features in the future:
* Support Bluetooth devices that broadcast binary data, not only text
* Option to see data in hexadecimal format instead of text
* Option to add timestamp to incoming messages
* Option to add GPS info to incoming messages
* Plugin framework for customized views tailored to specific Bluetooth devices, especially various types of sensors
Please report problems or feature requests by email or using this page: https://github.com/janosgyerik/bluetoothviewer/issues
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/bluetoothviewer
* Alan Haddy (www.ipegcorp.com): option to record incoming Bluetooth
data and send as email attachment
Donation: If you like this app, you can support my work by making a small by PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JQC3BC8XLWMNE
Alternatively, you can buy the otherwise identical full version of the app for 1 Euro:
Happy Bluetooth debugging :)
The switch is placed in the status bar for easy access from other applications. You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
ICS users: There is no way to sort the status bar icons like on previous Android versions. That means that there will sometimes be a blank icon in the status bar before other notifications. Fixed in Jelly Bean.
Send me an email if you want to translate it into your language.
Keywords: Bluetooth OnOff, Bluetooth Switcher, Bluetooth Toggle
Select the application from your application drawer and put it on your home screen. When the app is selected, a message is shown to indicate whether Bluetooth has been turned on or off.
The app also includes a re-sizable 1x1 widget which you can add to your home screen. The widget indicates the current Bluetooth setting by the colour of the Bluetooth icon as follows:
- Green: Bluetooth is on
- Red: Bluetooth is off
No notification is shown when the widget is selected, as the colour indicates the current Bluetooth status. Note that the widget colour also updates if the Bluetooth setting is changed by some other means (such as from the system settings), unlike some of the other toggle widgets available, so you always know the Bluetooth status state from the widget colour.
This has been tested on a Galaxy S3 phone running Android 4.0.
How to use Bluetooth Pair? Simple, make sure your Android device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles (A2DP or/and HSHFP), go to "Bluetooth Settings" ("Settings" -> "Wireless & networks" -> "Bluetooth Setting" or "Settings" -> "Bluetooth"). Pair with the desired device (a car audio system for example) and make sure you can enable or disable the Bluetooth profiles. The way this is done varies from device to device, see your owners manual.
Ok, so you can handle at least one Bluetooth profile and your Android device is configured and working to pair with your desired Bluetooth device. Now do a long touch on your home screen to choose the widget and then select Bluetooth Pair, select a Bluetooth Profile, select a paired Bluetooth device and that's it. An icon with the name of your device will appear on the home screen. When the profile is turned on the icon will be colorful otherwise black & white. Toggle on/off the Bluetooth profile by touching on the widget. You can have many Bluetooth Pair widgets on your home screen.
- Make sure your device can handle at least one of those mentioned Bluetooth profiles.
- Some devices may require at least once a PIN number to get paired, when that happens an input PIN screen will appear.
- The widget has been tested on Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich using phones from Samsung, Sony and Motorola.
In case of bugs, questions or requests please send me an e-mail.
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
• option turn off the Bluetooth adapter when device is reboot;
• option switch types: one button or three (with buttons settings);
• ability to change the border color of the widget (for Android 2.2 and above);
• start scan for Bluetooth devices;
• ability to change the horizontal size (for Android 3.1 and above).
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
✰✰✰✰✰ The Only One-Click App That Turns Your Bluetooth On/Off ✰✰✰✰✰
"amazing. finally somebody thought of it. one click on/off for bluetooth instead of 4-5 clicks. very safe quick use when turning bluetooth speaker on/off while driving or sharing files with another iphone.must have feature. once you try it you can't go back…"
We are committed to customer satisfaction, please contact us before posting negative comments so we can resolve any issues you are having.
We will produce updates every 1 to 2 weeks. If you have any problems, comments, questions or feature requests please e-mail us at: Boomalaya.Apps@gmail.com.
States of the app:
Icon with tamed Bluetooth on (Bluetooth is turning on)
Icon with bright Bluetooth on (Bluetooth is on)
Icon with tamed Bluetooth off (Bluetooth is turning off)
Icon with bright Bluetooth off (Bluetooth is off)
How to add widget "Bluetooth OnOff Toggle Widget" onto your phone's screen:
1. Go to your Home Screen.
2. Long click on empty space on Home Screen.
3. Select "Widgets" from the list.
4. Find widget "Bluetooth OnOff Toggle Widget".
You have an idea on how to improve "Bluetooth OnOff Toggle Widget", add a comment below.
This application saves your battery life. If you forget to turn off the Bluetooth, it will do it for you.
- Enable Bluetooth control: enables the application to turn off the Bluetooth adapter
- Bluetooth: manually turns On or Off Bluetooth adapter
- Device connection status: displays list of configured devices and their status (connected or not)
- Devices: list of devices that can disconnect Bluetooth
- Timeout: delay time (seconds) before disconnecting Bluetooth. If a device reconnects Bluetooth will not be turned off.
- Vibrate on disconnect: vibrate when application turns off the Bluetooth
- Turn off when idle: turns off Bluetooth when no activity is detected
- Idle time: time to wait since last activity was detected
- Search long press
- Call long press
- Call short press
See website for more info!
Note you will NOT get an icon/shortcut in your application tray/launcher. You can only launch the app using one of the buttons described above. The "Open" button in the market app WILL NOT work either.
Please email dev issues before leaving negative rating/comment Thanks!
-In-App Bluetooth Toggle
-In-App Toggle Donate
- "In-App Wifi Toggle" &
- "In-App Bluetooth Toggle"
... the chance to say thanks & make a donation to the dev.
This app combines both the Wi-fi and BT toggles into one.
Pls email dev issues before leaving negative rating/comment. Thx!