The soft keys bar is also know as navigation bar.
★ Hide soft keys on demand anytime, anywhere (by pressing our floating "Down Button")
★ Move "Down Button" to your favorite location
★ Remember location for portrait and landscape mode
★ Customizable size and transparency
★ Display "Down Button" only for selected apps (floating on top of your screen)
★ Auto start on boot
★ Lock "Down Button" position
★ Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function *REQUIRE ROOT*
★ Auto-fullscreen list *REQUIRE ROOT*
*** 4.3+ user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.84 Xiaomi fix
1.0.83 Allow fully transparent down button
1.0.82 Fix for 4.4
* Enforce ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission
* Update Icons for higher resolutions
* Fix for edge not found problem
* Fix for Nexus 5
* Other minor bug fixes
1.0.76 Auto unlock for force-fullscreen function [Kitkat/ #screen lock: Slide or None] (require DISABLE_KEYGUARD permission)
1.0.75 (Rooted devices only feature)
* Ongoing hiding / fullscreen function (Require SET_WALLPAPER permission)
* Auto-fullscreen list
1.0.71 Bug fix
1.0.70 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.69 Add +1 button, please recommend it to your friends. Thank!
1.0.66 Widget bug fix
1.0.65 On / Off switch for displaying "Down Button"
Popular supported devices: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, LG G2, Xperia, etc.
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
Imagine a situation where you have damaged your hardware keys and unable to navigate then this App might save your day.
This is a free App with Ad. If you want Ad-Free version or want to support the development then please buy the Pro version from Play Store.
- Android 4.0 +
- Busybox should be installed
Tested Working On :
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One X
Apart from the tested devices, it should be able to run on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+.
If you have any feature request, suggestions or bug report then please drop a mail to email@example.com. We will try our best to resolve any issue or add add new feature.
RED - disabled
BLUE - enabled
GREEN - connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - our new app!!!
-Uses only a single home screen cell space
-Quickly toggle bluetooth, no need to open a separate app
-Looks REALLY nice :)
To add this widget do
from the homescreen
PS check out our Ringer/Wifi/Brightness Widgets
This is not a widget, and thus can be used from inside Google's Car Home.
To add to Car Home, click on an empty button in Car Home, select "Other application", and than select the Bluetooth Toggle app from the list.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Google's "Car Home".
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
SoftKeys provides on screen virtual keys for some required keys for normal android functionality. It was created for devices lacking regular physical keys to provide input for the Home, Menu, Back, and Search buttons. SoftKeys can run as a home screen replacement or as an on-screen service hovering over all applications. It can also be used on devices where users may consider the physical keys fragile, such as the HTC HD2.
Designed originally for the Color Nook but also works on the Pandigital Novel, HTC HD2, etc
The app consists of a trigger button and a navigation panel that shows up when the the trigger button is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the four edges of device by dragging and dropping. Two locations are remembered for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
For devices that have the traditional hardware keys, this app is used as replacement that allows you to easily access navigation controls wherever you want. For devices with soft keys in Android navigation bar, this app enables users to enjoy a full-screen display when the default Android navigation bar is hidden or disabled.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app. No configuration is needed except Accessibility service needs to be enabled for the app;
2) Navigate to Settings, find Accessibility item in SYSTEM section and click it;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, click Handy Soft Keys item in SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger button will show up on the middle of the right edge in the screen; it will fades off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device, it will appear again;
6) Click the trigger button, navigation buttons will show up just around your finger. You only need slicking your finger to a navigation button and release;
7) To change the location of the buttons, long press the trigger button until the device vibrates, you can drag the buttons wherever you want.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily uninstalled (removed) from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK", the app stops running and is removed.
virtual key, virtual button, soft button, mechanical key, hardware button, physical key, navigation bar
GREEN - vibrate and sound enabled
YELLOW - vibrate only
RED - no sound and vibrate
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane Widgets, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
Configurable widget on your home screen saves space and many clicks. Multiple settings can be toggled at the same time in a single profile. Possible profiles include night mode, meeting, travel, flashlight, car, battery saver and more. For example, Airplane Mode and WiFi can be turned on together with a single click (good for places with bad reception where there is WiFi to save battery life and to make free calls/texts with apps like GrooVe IP Lite). SADLY IN ANDROID 4.2+(JELLY_BEAN_MR1) AIRPLANE MODE IS NO LONGER DIRECTLY AVAILABLE (the app will take the user to the airplane setting in ANDROID 4.2+). This free ad-supported widget supports single profile only. Paid version without ads is available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.generictogglewidgetpaid
All feedback/requests are welcome.
1) Widget does not do anything unless user taps it. This app does not monitor the state of the device, so it is possible to get into situation where the widget is showing the wrong state. For example, lets assume the user configured the widget as a simple Bluetooth on/off switch. Tap on the widget and the switch is now in ON position and Bluetooth is now enabled. Then, if the user manually goes into settings and disables Bluetooth (or some other app disables Bluetooth), widget will remain in the ON position. THIS IS BY DESIGN.
2) This version only supports single profile, but more than one widget can be added to the home screen(s) and all copies of the same widget will toggle together with one click no matter which copy is clicked. As such the user may choose to add this widget on all home screens to save the hassle of scrolling between home screens/remembering which home screen the widget is on. 2 different profiles at the same time are possible by installing both paid and free versions. If you need multiple profiles without any ads on your device, please get the paid version and contact the developer.
3) LED Flashlight works on most devices. Handy in Android 4.2+ right from lock screen.
- Thanks to http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/interface-tutorials/round-switch-button/ for a great Photoshop tutorial on the main image used in this app, which was slightly modified.
1.1: Fixed some force close issues. Also added an unknown state icon when the bluetooth subsystem is unavailable.
Once installed: long press on your home screen, select "Widgets" then "Droid Bluetooth Toggle"
The floating button and the navigation bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The button can move in long push.
The navigation bar cannot be used with the terminal(Galaxy, etc.) and Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
More from developer
- Search long press
- Call long press
- Call short press
See website for more info!
Note you will NOT get an icon/shortcut in your application tray/launcher. You can only launch the app using one of the buttons described above. The "Open" button in the market app WILL NOT work either.
Please email dev issues before leaving negative rating/comment Thanks!
-In-App Bluetooth Toggle
-In-App Toggle Donate
- "In-App Wifi Toggle" &
- "In-App Bluetooth Toggle"
... the chance to say thanks & make a donation to the dev.
This app combines both the Wi-fi and BT toggles into one.
Pls email dev issues before leaving negative rating/comment. Thx!