Fun fitness app for the sci-fi fan Really cool and fun. Wish that the acting was a little less stiff, but it's enjoyable nonetheless! Thinking about upgrading, but I wish there were more missions than just the 6 that get added. The only other thing I wish could be added is like a skip for the music player. The shuffle only shuffles the same 4 or 5 songs for me on a playlist of 20 or so.
Actors dialog sounds to scripted, and stiff, don't like the fact that I have to pause my music app to listen to the mission that and every mission I have to select the music settings should be able to select it once. Could be good may stay with it not sure yet.
Great game, reminds me of zombies run only with a few less customizations and obviously a different theme. I wish it would let me see the details of past runs though.
Not bad Need to be able to access your log run, a map, and review your run at the end.
Step counter Would love to have a step counter since I use an indoor track to run. Other than that love the app.
Very cool sci-fi runner game and no problems!
• Select music for a playlist
• Option to play without any music
• Fix: Location system problems
• Location status enhancements
• Warnings if location not determined before a mission
• Fix for tablets
• View current and average pace during workout
• View current and average speed during workout
• User interface improvements
• Bug fixes
Don't just run in place. Run in great places. 30-minute videos keep you moving.