Dustland Rider Alpha is in an early roll-out stage. Features and upgrades will be added gradually.
Dustland Rider is an ideal mix of fun and exercise, motivating you to get fit and stay that way. An exciting online cycling game that tracks your riding speed and time, Dustland Rider was designed to help you reach your fitness goals at your pace, either in the gym or from the familiar surroundings of home.
Grab your phone, set up your trainer and bike, connect with Bluetooth and start cycling your way to better fitness.
WHY IS THIS FOR YOU
- Perfect indoor workout: Based on Sol Cycle’s game engine, Dustland Rider is designed for use indoors, with a smart bike or direct-drive trainer
- Fun game: You will be left gasping for breath! Ride through ghost towns, traverse ruins and dodge obstacles as you listen along to a world class audio story set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Chased by pirates and cyberdogs, players must complete crucial supply missions using their bikes as the game controller
- Sweat with friends and have a laugh: Cycle along to an immersive adventure, solo or with friends (coming soon), while the game serves as your fitness tracker. In the future you can compare stats.
- Suit all levels: Follow the action and speed up or slow down as situations demand. You can ride at your own pace with speed and time tracked to measure your fitness goals
Playing on a PC is ideal, but Dustland Rider (Alpha) is perfectly compatible with Mac, Android and iOS platforms, on both mobile phones and tablets.
3 STEPS TO GET STARTED
All a player needs to get into Dustland Rider is a reliable internet connection, a good bike, a passion for fitness and a willingness to have fun. To start your adventure:
1. Install Dustland Rider on a Mac or iOS device
2. Place the bike on a compatible indoor trainer
3. Connect the speed sensor to the device via Bluetooth
Along with OliveX’s exhilarating Dustland Runner, designed for iOS and Android, Dustland Rider is part of the Fitness Metaverse and the latest audio fitness adventure aimed at making health, wellness and getting fit fun. The interactive games are for gamers and fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities, anywhere in the world, and they represent the evolution of fitness.