SuperSimUnlockerPro is the only app ever which can unlock Samsung Galaxy phones permanently and securely.You can sell your unlocked Samsung Galaxy S, S3, s4 and unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note series phones for a much higher price by boosting its resale value.
What is "sim network unlock pin" ?
A locked Samsung Galaxy s3 will display a message if a restricted SIM is used, requesting the unlock code. On recent phone models running Android software, the phone will display a message saying “SIM network unlock PIN” or “Enter Network Lock Control Key” if network locked. . Other handsets may display different messages such as "Enter special code" or "Enter unlocking code," . The only way you can bypass this screen on your samsung galaxy s3, s4 is to provide an unlock code and remove the restriction. SuperSimUnlockerPro will remove this restriction for you allowing you to sim unlock your Samsung Galaxy S4, S2, S3, S and Note , Note 3, Note 2 device. No need to wait for sim unlock codes for your phones.
Why to unlock your Samsung phone ?
Traveling : If you are travelling abroad and want to use a different sim card on galaxy phone and avoid huge roaming costs.
Change your service provider : If you want to change your current carrier like ATT or T-mobile and switch to another carrier.
Increase Resale value: An unlocked Samsung Galaxy phone will resell at a much higher value than a locked one .
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S devices ?
Samsung galaxy S series (S, S2, S3, S4 and S5) devices can be unlocked using SuperSimUnlockerPro. All you have to do is root your phone,
take a backup of your EFS folder, Click the unlock now option and your Samsung Galaxy phone is unlocked .
SuperSimUnlockerPro can also unlock Samsung Note, Note 2, Note 3 and other Samsung Galaxy Tabs and Note 10.1 tablets in the shortest turn around time of 20 minutes.
Is using SuperSimUnlockerPro safe ? will it harm my Samsung phone ?
Yes, SuperSimUnlockerPro takes a backup of your EFS folder before even touching it . Once the backup is done a copy of your EFS folder is saved in your sdcard. If ever there is any problem on your device during unlocking, you can simply restore your backup of the EFS folder and you are done .
Another added advantage of taking a backup of your EFS folder is if there is a situation where you want to relock your Samsung device then all you need to do is restore your earlier backup and your phone will be locked again . This is especially handy when you want to temporarily unlock your phone because you are travelling abroad and want to relock it once you are back to your home country.
devices that are currently supported :
Samsung s, Samsung Galaxy s2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy s5, Samsung Note, Note 2, Note 3 Samsung Tabs and Samsung Note Tabs.
★ Unsimlock / unbrand your phone
★ Persists even after reset / flash / wipe / unroot
★ Supports any rooted rom
★ Supports international GS4 GT-I9500, GS3 GT-I9300, Note2 GT-N7100
★ Supports devices previously unlocked with "voodoo unlock" or "galaxy s unlock"
★ Supports other Galaxy family devices
★ Sim Unlock your phone
★ Backup and Restore EFS data, No corruption of your IMEI and other personal data.
★ Get detailed information about your nv/lock state
For more information contact us as http://simunlocksamsung.com ;
Easy to use:
• Be sure your rom is rooted
• Backup "EFSFolder"
• Click on "unlock" button
THIS DOES NOT INSTALL VOODOO
This will allow you to easily toggle the state of the VooDoo lagfix.
If you don't know what the VooDoo lagfix is, then you don't need this application.
If you have issues or errors with app please email me. I can not respond to comments.
The application supports white-listing any number of SIM cards, so 2 or more people using the same phone with different SIM cards will not have any problem using it.
Note that the application runs ONLY on boot for detecting SIM changes and thus it does not run constantly, draining your battery.
When a new SIM is inserted into your phone by "the thief", NotiSIM takes these steps:
1) Sends an SMS message to a number of your preference. It tries again and again 2 times per minute till ensuring that the message is successfully sent (not delivered, just sent).
2) Hides the application icon from the application list - You wouldn't like "the thief" knowing that such an application is installed.
3) Completely changes the interface of the application - Even if, for some weird reason, the application is found and launched by "the thief", a completely different interface is shown, hiding the original application functionality.
Steps 2 and 3 are taken even if no SIM is inserted, in case "the thief" decides to start the phone without any SIM inserted. If "the thief" decides to start the phone with the SIM inserted, then all steps are being taken.
When a whitelisted SIM card is back inserted, NotiSIM brings back the application icon to the application list and can be reconfigured.
If you want to whitelist more than 1 SIM card, NotiSIM provides you with 2 ways of doing it:
1) "Whitelist Next SIM": NotiSIM will whitelist the next SIM card that you will insert, after rebooting your phone (with this "other SIM card" inserted). In order to do this, turn off your phone, insert the "other SIM card" and turn on your phone.
2) "Whitelist a SIM": NotiSIM will ask you for your SIM's ICCID, which is a 19-20 digit number, usually printed on the body of the SIM card and then it will whitelist it.
Notice that you don't need to take any further steps in order to whitelist your first SIM card. You only need to hit the "OK" button.
And you don't remember the answer.
You should download this application.
Firstly, download to your computer
Second, release the apk to mobile
Third, just try turn on~!
If you want this skill.
You can touch me by email.
Users can also view their balance, rank, and status with each business. They can also share their points/credits with friends, view their history, and much more.
Getting rewarded has never been this easy!
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Sprint®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®." IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"IDEAL Access 4 Sprint®" is customized for Sprint® subscribers in the United States.
Sprint® is a registered trademark of Sprint Communications Company, L.P.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
In the background this app records the time when the screen was unlocked.
Displays the unlock history when you start the app.
- Settings: for date time style and sort order
- Refresh the unlock history in the screen
- Export to CSV file
- Clear unlock history (all / outdated)
For date and time patterns, please refer to
- INTERNET: for advertising
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for advertising
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for export feature
Notice: 2.3 user can not power on the phone using track ball. Please use volume keys instead (It won't increase or decrease volume, but it will beep).
Your power button is broken or it is deterioring over time. But you have to user power button to turn on and off your phone. It is a big problem.
AnyUnlock will save your power button. It has two functions:
1. Use any key to turn the device on (by disable the default keylock). It contains a simple lock screen to prevent the mistap. Press "back" key to unlock the phone.
2. Use a home screen widget to turn off the phone.
3. Very small. 40k install size.
4. Do not keep the phone awake and do not consume considerable more battery power.
5. Open-sourced solution.
So it will replace the Lock widget and nolock.
It is only tested on Nexus One. Please report if it is working on other phones.
To unisntall it, you have to disable it first. Or it will not uninstall.
If it stops working. Please disable it and enable it again to get it working.
Q: Can I use the Android's default lock screen and use any key to unlock?
A: No, the default one will also lock all keys. I have to disable it.
Q: It doesn't work after upgrade. What to do?
A: Disable it and enable it again. Also you will need to remove and reinsert the widgets.
Q: I don't like that lock screen, how to disable it?
A: In AnyUnlock, press menu key and go to "Settings', there you can completely disable the lock screen.
Q: I can't turn on with trackball on gingerbread, fix?
A: No, gingerbread locks the trackball so you can't turn it on.
Permission: Phone calls, read phone state -- It will read phone state to automatically unlock the phone in the phone call. Guarantee it won't steal your privacy info.
✔ Support widget to screen off
✔ Support Screen Off from notification
✔ Unlock by Volume key.
✔ Support auto enable with start on boot
✔ Simple to use
✔ Enable Volume Power.
✔ Add widget to home screen to use Screen Off.
✔ May be you need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
✔ If you are using widget of Volume Unlock to Screen Off. To uninstall: You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
If new version not stable working. You can use older version. Link download http://goo.gl/Gt1ZjU
Volume Unlock is application free. Setup and enjoy!.
If you like Volume Unlock app don't forget rate 5 star ★★★★★ or review. They are appreciate for me. Thank you so much
P/s: Communicate google+ groups with me https://plus.google.com/communities/103395796834097167869
(구 Auto Change To Vibrate)
해드셋(이어폰, 헤드폰)을 꽂을경우 자동으로 진동모드로 변경해 줍니다.
블루투스 해드셋은 지원하지 않습니다.
충전시 항상 화면 켜기 옵션이 있습니다.
기본적으로 헤드셋이 꽂아질때의 상태를 기억하다가
헤드셋이 빠지면 기억한 상태로 돌아갑니다.
이앱은 안드로이드 서비스를 이용하기 때문에
중간에 서비스가 종료된 경우 의도하지 않은 상태로 돌아갈수 있습니다.
Galaxy S, Vibrate, HEADSET, Earphone, 진동, 충전시 화면 켜기
Volume Unlock Power Button Fix is an app designed for phones and tablets with faulty or broken power buttons.
Volume Unlock Power Button Fixwith this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
If your Android's power button is broken then this app is for you!
✔ POWER ON USING VOLUME KEYS. Unlock Screen your device by Volume button.
✔ Support lock screen by icon in notification bar.
✔ Set Alarm:If you are not using, this app is automatically off to save your battery.
✔ You need wait a few second to use app after you kill app.
If you are using notification lock of Volume Unlock to Screen Off.
- Please click on "Uninstall application button" to Uninstall . Or You have to go to "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to uncheck Volume Unlock administrator policy and after uninstall Volume Unlock app same as normal way .
Please feedback to email@example.com if "Volume Unlock- -Power on Volume " not working in your device. Thanks :D
*Download TPT files giving different partition layouts
*Download TPT files which will convert and install a ROM in one go
*Build your own TPT choosing partition size, recovery and splash image (within a given range) - Needs root access on some phones
*Start the TPT from inside the app on some roms, no need to use the hardware buttons manually
*Check the file is intact
*Unzip the TPT files to the correct location
*Verify that all the files you're about to flash are intact
*Clean up afterwards to avoid accidental flashes
Warning: TPTs can be dangerous and could permanently brick your phone. Only use files designed for your phone, and always follow the in-app instructions. When you flash a TPT, all your data will be wiped. Make a backup first.
French translations by Alex131089 and jp33.
German translations by FelixL.
Russian translations by top4ek.
Chinese translations by wuxipaopao and xiaoyaoswim.
Serbian translations by Sokobeg.
Czech translations by dejf.
Polish translations by arnoldziq.
Hungarian translations by agpoli.
Swedish translations by Ipecac9.
Also some Portuguese and Spanish translations (unknown author).
If you'd like to help with translations, please see http://www.getlocalization.com/TPT_Helper/
Needs root for turning off the phone when ready to start the TPT, and to build the custom TPTs on some phones.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a problem, or need help, please send me an email rather than asking through the reviews. I can reply and help you much more easily through email.
TPT Helper Copyright (C) 2011 David Phillips
TPT Helper is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
TPT Helper is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with TPT Helper. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
You can see a copy of the full license by picking the "License" option from the menu.
You can get a copy of the source code for this version from https://github.com/Amphoras/TPT-Helper/tree/V2.0.3
Device Shield offers comprehensive anti-theft protection for your phone or tablet brought to you by the award-winning security team at Mobile Defense.
• Issue commands to remotely locate, lock or wipe your device if it becomes lost or stolen.
• Sound an audible alert to help find a nearby device set to silent or vibrate.
Sprint Advanced Protection Pack enrollment is required for continued use of Device Shield. After 14 days, users not enrolled in Advanced Protection Pack will have access discontinued. Sprint is a registered trademark of the Sprint Corporation. Device Shield is owned and operated by Mobile Defense Inc.
• Your messages - backup, restore, and wipe your text messages
• Other application UI - display a recovery message on the lock screen
• System tools - lock when device admin is not enabled
• Bookmarks and history - backup, restore, and wipe your bookmarks and browser history
• Your location - locate of a lost or stolen device
• Your applications information - start at boot
• Your personal information - wipe calendar events
• Phone calls - used to retrieve device information; not used for phone calls
• Network communication - communicate with our servers
• Your social information - backup, restore, and wipe your contacts and call log
• Storage - backup, restore, and wipe your SD card data
• Your accounts - wipe accounts and detect what Google Services (e.g., GCM, Maps) are available
• Affects battery - ensure processes are not interrupted
It also allows to discover hidden applications, and print number of required permissions.
A long press add shortcut on homescreen.
A shortcut is put on homescreen with the name of your choice.
Go further: 0 touch!
Indeed, your love will be called when plugging headset or with headset button, even if your phone is locked or sleep !
A background service starts on boot, so ignore in task killer