Squicker Pro continues to allow you to checkin quicker with a status icon for nearby foursquare venues available at all time. In addition, Squicker Pro will alert you via notifications when a venue you've visited or a venue you're the mayor of is nearby. No more forgetting to checkin at your favorite spots or losing mayorships. Squicker Pro is on top of it!
Individual notification settings per venue coming soon!
powered by foursquare
*foursquare app required for desired functionality
Sometimes you just want to check-in to Foursquare and move on. Simple check-in allows you to do just that.
Want a feature? Get in touch: @rathboma on twitter
- one touch check-ins
- Long press to check-in with a shout and share to Facebook / Twitter
- includes a map view so you can tell if your location is correct
- custom venue search (press the search button)
- app opens instantly to the foursquare nearby venue list
- all check-ins from the app are shared with friends but NOT posted to twitter or facebook
- Your location IS passed on check-in, so these check-ins are eligible for mayorships.
- No ads (there never will be)
If you have any issues with the app, please email me so that I can fix them. There's no function for me to contact you if you leave a bad review. I find squishing bugs very relaxing! (you can also tweet me: @rathboma)
This app supports android 2.1 and up. It should allow you to foursquare check-in with no problems on even the oldest phones.
Currently there are only 770 lines of code in the entire app, this helps to keep it fast. The goal is to keep this under 1000 to maximize speed, and reduce battery drain.
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Simple Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
Let's make an end to that with auto check-ins!
This app automatically checks you in when you are in the neighbourhood of places you've chosen.
It's easy to configure and above all: it doesn't drain your battery.
State of the art technology is used to reduce the amount of battery power needed to know your location.
This is a proof of concept app, more functionality is coming.
The main focus at this moment is reducing the power usage even more, but feature requests are welcome.
Vote for new features here: http://checkmein.uservoice.com/
1) add locations to track
2) configure the checkin radius and check-in delay time
3) save, and done! You will be checked in automatically from now on once you are within the check-in radius for the given amount of time.
Double checkins are avoided, when you stay at the same location for a longer time, we will check you in again, but only after 20 hours. (you only need 1 checkin/day for your mayorship)
The official Foursquare app is required on your device (authentication).
Some graphics are property of Foursquare (see https://foursquare.com/about/logos)
What if you're not checked in:
- Don't force quit the app (swiping it out in the app switcher), if you do, it won't be able to locate you.
- check if location tracking with google play services is enabled on your phone, the app will not work if you turn them off!
- check if your sensors (gps, wifi) are enabled
- set a bigger checkin radius or lower check-in delay (you have to stay within this radius for the given amount of time, every time you go out of the radius, the timers are reset)
- Every time the app is opened, some checks are done that might reset the timers, be aware of this while configuring your venues!
- Someone reported that reinstalling the app also might do the trick, weird, but it doesn't hurt to try it.
All data that's needed for the app to work is stored locally on your device.
The only thing that is tracked, are the app crashes and amount of checkins to make sure the app is still working on every device. This is an anonymous process.
This app comes as is, with no guarantees.
After clicking to venue icon on map, you can go to venue detail (by clicking on gears icon, then Foursquare).
By long press map in Locus, you get new point, then choose gears icon and Foursquar. This app download desired points and show them in Locus.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
** If you have any issues, please email me. I haven't been able to test on every phone **
- You might not get a notification on older android devices (< 4.0). I'm working to fix this now.
Map your saved wifi networks to Foursquare places. Then when you connect to that network you will be automatically checked-in.
- Create unlimited wifi-place mappings
- Get notified when you are checked-in
- Uses your approximate location on check-in, so you still get points!
- Very battery efficient
Pro features coming soon.
tweet me with feature requests! @rathboma
'Foursquare' is a trademark of Foursquare Labs Inc. Wi-fi Check-in is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Foursquare Labs in any way.
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?
Keyword: Map, Checkin, Check-in history, Facebook places, Foursquare, Gowalla, World map, information, check-in details, location point, country name, one click, all records, listing result, map presentation, places information content box, Android, multiple account, social network, keep record
Install our φ² Scanner on your phone!
(App requires ZXING barcode scanner.)
Scan, check-in, claim your mayorship!
Create your own barcode stickers for your favorite venues: phi2.mobilelifecentre.org
Just as smartphones have forever changed the way consumers engage with the world around them, MomentFeed Mobile is revolutionizing the way store managers and franchisees engage and attract their most valuable customers. As the first social marketing platform built for mobile, MomentFeed connects store managers and consumers at the point of sale, bridging the technology fragmentation divide and making Social + Local + Mobile marketing a scalable reality. MomentFeed Mobile empowers managers of brick and mortar retail & restaurant locations with the ability to create, moderate, and curate content across Facebook, Instagram, foursquare, and Twitter.
With MomentFeed you can quickly and easily...
View & respond to:
- Customer photos tagged to your venue on Instagram & foursquare
- Tips left by customers on foursquare
- Tweets from customers originating in your store
- Facebook wall posts
- Take and upload photos to foursquare & Facebook
- Post status updates to Facebook & Twitter
- Publish great customer Instagram & foursquare photos to your Facebook Page
- Share relevant foursquare tips to your Facebook Page
It is connects to social networks very quickly.
It is a secure application.
Do not wait! Download it now.
Same application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cagdex.social.networks
Have you ever wanted to check-in to your favorite places on foursquare much faster?
"swiftsquare" is an application for making check-in much faster and easier with foursquare. You can check-in to your favorite place on Notification Bar with a tap.
Here are swiftsquare's features:
Add places you like as favorites. You can tap and check-in to them much faster without loading places list around you from foursquare.
* Max number of favorites is 30.
2. Check-in on Notification Bar.
When you add favorite places, they will also show on Notification Bar. Display Notification Bar and tap your favorite place, then you can check-in to it after launching this app automatically.
3. Top places.
Easy to check-in to your frequent places last 6 months.
Of course, easy to check-in to nearby places around you.
- It doesn't send your GPS location on to foursquare. So, the check-ins may be not eligible for the mayorship.
But wait: should know that this app is a little pet project. Consider it beta quality and let me know if you encounter issues before rating so we can together improve the app!
Here's what you get:
- Link to your Foursquare.com account
- Search for venues, write venue data to NFC tag
- Long-click on a venue to directly checkin
- Tap a written NFC tag to automatically check in
- A beep signals the NFC checkin and a status bar notification shows up. Clicking the status bar notification links to the venue web page.
This is an experiment using NFC (Near Field Communication) and Foursquare (see foursquare.com). I am not affiliated in any kind with Foursquare.
Here's what I use it for: for frequently visited venues, I created nfc tags using this application. I put the tags (stickers, really) at the entrance door of my favorite restaurant, at the coffee machine at work or... I think you get it. Keep in mind you first need to create the venues using the foursquare app before you can search and write them to a nfc tag using this app. Once you have tagged your locations, you can simply tap the tag to checkin instead of having to search for the venue, click a couple times, etc.
You need tags? Good places to buy them are tagage.net, smartcardfocus.com or nfc4me.com. I recommend to choose NFC-Forum Type 2 Tags, e.g. the Mifare Ultralight.
What's planned for the future:
- make tags read-only once written (Mifare Ultralight only)
Social Store includes the following links:
- Google +
- My Space
- Hi 5
- Yahoo Messenger
- Aol Messenger
- Meet Up
We welcome any suggestion, if you would like to add any of your favorite social link, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
More from developer
Türk televizyon kanallarının günlük yayın akışını takip edebileceğiniz, şu anda oynamakta olan programları görebileceğiniz bir uygulama. Kayıtlı kanallar: atv, CNBC-e, CNNTURK, Kanal D, NTV, SHOW TV, STAR TV, FOX, TRT 1, TV8, HABERTURK, CINE5, TNT, LİG TV, e2, 24.
Program çalıştırılmadıkça veri indirmez ve indirdiği verileri 12 saat boyunca saklayıp tekrar indirilmesini engeller. Bir günlük yayın akışı için sadece 15 kb. indirir.
Not: Verilerin doğruluğundan uygulamanın yazarları sorumlu değildir.
English: Daily schedule aggregator for Turkish TV channels that shows daily program and currently playing movies/shows/news on air.
keywords: tv, televizyon rehberi, canlı yayın, canli yayin, yayin akisi, türkçe, türkiye
Logo: Berker Peksağ.
(English-Turkish dictionary lookup has never been that easy and practical! Speak the word and get the translation quickly!)
UYARI: Eğer tuşlar tıklanabilir değilse Market'ten 'Voice Search' adlı Google uygulamasını kurmanız gerekmektedir. Telefonunuz ROOT edilmemisse kuramazsiniz.
Konuşma tanıma sistemi Google tarafından sağlanmaktadır. Lütfen buradan kaynaklanan hataları uygulama kaynaklı düşünmeyiniz.
Sözlük sağlayıcı (dictionary provider): Tureng Çeviri Ltd. http://tureng.com
keywords: sozluk, ceviri, translation, reference, turkce, turkish, turk, sesli, arama