We all use shapes as a way of identifying and organizing visual information. Very early, Children begin to make a connection between the familiar objects and their actual basic shapes. Learning the shapes can be surprising for the kids. It has been observed that kids start correlating the shapes in daily life for example. oranges as circles and finds out it is more delicious.
When your child explores different SHAPES, he actually starts the most basic educational process: the understanding about the real objects in real life and the observation of same and different.
Kids, Shapes, Real World, Basic Education Process.
Educational games can help you quickly learn forms, and have fun.
The full version contains audio pronunciation of the names of forms, as well as additional educational games.
You can learn forms and shapes in Russian, English or German. This option can be selected via "Settings" in the application
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
Playful little monkey CURIOUS GEORGE had so much fun with his toys that he’s taken some of them apart and mixed them all up! He needs help to put them all back together. Through fun games and puzzles along the way, children will learn about shapes and colors. The final prize? A series of great interactive toys and a set of engaging games!
Children will be introduced to these concepts:
• Basic shapes like circles, squares and triangles
• More complex shapes including pentagons, hexagons, diamonds, rectangles, and ovals
• Primary and secondary colors, along with varying tones
• Pattern recognition and sequencing
• Skills like sorting, constructing, tracing, and coloring
Features and Benefits
• Narration and guidance from The Man With The Yellow Hat
• Exciting and entertaining activities will help children recognize a broad range of shapes and colors by:
o Creating patterns
o Constructing bigger shapes from smaller shapes
• Math skills are encouraged through:
o Reproducing patterns
o Identifying different sizes
o Comparing and sorting
• Fine motor skills are strengthened by:
o Tapping and dragging
18 fun shapes, including:
- Circle, haha!
- Cone, yay!
- Cross, woo hoo!
- Cube, yeah!
- Cylindar, alright!
- Hexagon, nice!
- Icosahedron, fancy!
- Oval, woah!
- Prism, oooo
- Pyramid, tee hee!
- Rectangle, heyyyyy
- Sphere, wowee!
- Spike, yeouch!
- Square, aha!
- Star, bravo!
- Torus, brilliant!
- Triangle, eureka!
- Tube, magnificent!
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
If you enjoy this app, make sure to check out the other apps by Russpuppy on Google Play and the Apple app store!
Students hear the name of a geometric shape or fact spoken and choose the matching photo. They then hear more information which they will need to answer subsequent questions. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the shapes and facts just covered, before continuing with new shapes and facts. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any shapes and facts that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new geometric shapes by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 40 geometric shapes
* Spoken facts about each geometric shape
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the images and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
Baby shape sorter:
- Auto saves current situation (put it away and pick it up anytime you want!)
- Appealing graphics for youngsters
- Smooth controls
- Very short loading times
- Now with farm animals theme!
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
- early development
- educational games
- learning games
- learn colors
- learn colours
- learning colors
- learning colours
- learn shapes
- learning shapes
- learn geometrical shapes
- learning geometrical shapes
- kids, children, toddlers, preschoolers
- games for kids, apps for kids, educational apps for kids
- educational apps, apps for kids, connecting dots
- coloring books
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated shape and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Geometry (Ancient Greek: γεωμετρία; geo- "earth", -metron "measurement") is a branch of mathematics concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space. A mathematician who works in the field of geometry is called a geometer.
Color or colour (see spelling differences) is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, blue, yellow, green and others. Color derives from the spectrum of light (distribution of light power versus wavelength) interacting in the eye with the spectral sensitivities of the light receptors. Color categories and physical specifications of color are also associated with objects, materials, light sources, etc., based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra. By defining a color space, colors can be identified numerically by their coordinates.
More than a shape puzzle game, Awesome Shape Puzzle 123 is also a picture dictionary featuring more than 150 sight words. Choose from 12 different categories of everyday words, as well as numbers and letters. When a puzzle is completed, the word is read aloud and spelled out. This is a great, gentle way to reinforce previously learnt words for preschool aged children, or to introduce reading to the younger kids.
Accompanied by a friendly voice-over, children are encouraged to match the shapes to complete the puzzle at their own pace. Different playing modes allow the youngest mind to creatively play and explore with shapes and colors, while older kids are given more challenging puzzles to master. This is a versatile educational app that is suitable for children with special needs.
- Kid-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- More than 150 pictures and sight words for children to learn
- 12 puzzle categories: shapes, numbers, dinosaurs, fruits, vegetables, toys, vehicles, ocean creatures, musical instruments, farm animals, playground equipment, and the alphabet
- Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
- Available in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Italian.
- Adjustable game modes to suit different age groups for kids
- Multiple difficulty levels to train your puzzle skills
- Pleasant music track that can be easily switched on or off
- Parental lock for safe playing
Awesome Shape Puzzles 123 is the latest all new educational app to join the much-loved Jigsaw Puzzles 123 which has been among the best-selling kids games all over the world.
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps and games for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps are enjoyed by children, at home or in the classroom, all around the world!
* Puzzles and games to teach kids Shapes, Patterns, and Logic.
* Follow voice instructions and hints.
* Kids earn badges and trophy for their effort.
* No third-party ads, No in-app purchases and No data collection
The games are -
* Picture Puzzles - Match shapes in the picture to fill it - Teaches shapes. Pictures include fish, rocket-ship, house, christmas tree, butterfly, flower, windmill, boat etc.
* Shape Mazes - Get the fish to the aquarium by following the spoken shape - Improves shape recognition.
* Pattern Sequences - Complete the pattern made of 2, 3 or 4 repeating shape sequences - Teaches patterns.
* Sudoku Games - Fill in the 4X4 grid such that there is only 1 of each shape in each row, column and box - Teaches logic.
When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.
• Learn shapes using real-life objects
• Improve hand-eye co-ordination
• Problem-solving skills
• Manual Mode and Auto-Play Mode
triangle, circle, rectangle, elipse, diamond, square
this app is a fun way to learn shapes.
uses your phone language.
- shapes kids games.
- geometric shapes
- learn shapes toddlers.
- play shapes quiz .
- play shapes memory match.
- simple and easy to use.
- educational game.
- interactive preschool game.
- It's free!
The gameplay concept is taken from asian food centers, kopitiam.
THIS IS A FREE DEMO! This version will only allow you to play 3 levels.
Upgrade to FULL version by buying and get:
- 12 stages, 5 dishes
- 5 customer types
- Complete soundtracks
- Secret ending
Spot different differences from 30+ replica paintings & 70 levels.
To donate and support us, you could consider getting 100+ more levels and paintings by buying Photo Findings in the market or simply visit www.oluss.com/donate.html for paypal donation.
Collect paintings in the gallery and learn about them.
Access & replay found paintings in gallery and set them as wallpaper.
How to play:
- Repeatedly tap the screen to gain speed and score. The faster you go, the higher your score will be.
- Tap the half left of the screen to move leftward and right half to move rightward. Only tapping will work - Swiping will not move the character.
- Avoid whirlpool and bird droppings to score more. These obstacles will reduce your multiplier and therefore reduce your final score.
- Twirled or splattered? Do not get frustrated. You will always have 1 minute. So make sure to go fast and avoid the obstacles to obtain higher score.
This game is especially suitable for those who have a minute to spare and need to decide on something by beating high scores.
Please take note that you need to have internet connection as well as Google Play account to access the Achievements and Leaderboard features.
DEMO version available for free featuring classical paintings by master painters. Search for 'Painting Findings' or look into the related section for the demo.
Painting Findings is back with the latest collection of artworks. This edition features:
- Polished and fancy Hi Definition resolution images and user interface (800x480).
- 70+ levels consisting details of selected artworks.
- Different differences to enhance replayability.
- Combo and level counter to keep track of your finding sessions.
- 34 paintings and drawings to collect in your own virtual gallery.
- Set any images you like as your wallpaper.
- Contacts and information about current and contemporary Singapore artists: Ashley Yeo, Ben Puah, Fyerool Darma, Rosihan Dahim, Steve Chua and Justin Lee.
Developed by Alvin Herawan of Oluss Studio in collaboration with Ting World's Yuku and Benedict Tan (www.arthappen.com).
<<<< More about the 6 featured artists >>>>
Ashley Yeo - has 'Japanese' drawing capabilities which could only be lined from the finest feeling in the heart.
Ben Puah - is known by his self-proclaimed nick name "Singapore's Vincent van Gogh" due to his post impressionist painting style in a local childlike slang.
Rosihan Dahim - is a curator and international artist. He is often spotted by his giant matchsticks, a figure which appears a lot in his works. It is heavily influenced by Savador Dali, a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Steve Chua - whose oil paintings have his signature rendering effect as well as the orange-and-red hues. It aims to express the negative values of current media to the society, especially towards the teenagers. This explains some of the sexual icons and symbols hinted in his works. Spot Steve's graphical perfection style in his latest master piece: The painting of a woman titled 'Illusionist' which faces Da Vinci's Monalisa to create a 'Classical versus Contemporary standards for perfection'.
Justin Lee - often uses stark colours and abstract lines. His international fame was most probably earned through his 'Mao Ze Tong' image or the iconic 'Mickey Mouse' silhouettes in his artworks. When you play this game, you could notice Justin's strength in Pop Art which finds its space between Andy Warhol's facial impressions and Frank Stella's line abstraction. However, Justin's experience with Popular art history has launched himself toward a different stature of his own.
Fyerool Darma - is an ex-classmate of Ashley Yeo. Both in par and graduated from the same school, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore. Fyerool often expresses his melancholic side through displays of unwanted toys, teddy bears and abandoned bath tub. You can check out his latest website at http://cargocollective.com/ferulaaa .
It's a donate version of Painting Findings for the photography lovers. Featuring a whole collection of 40+ photos by 3 singaporean photographers and 100+ levels crafted individually. You could also try less expensive version: Painting Findings - Singapore Collection available in the market.
This game features:
- New background musics to accompany your finding sessions, yet retains its classic control and gameplay.
- Different differences to find. It will take you some time before you could remember all the differences.
- Find difference and collect photos within gallery system where you could replay any stages that you have completed.
- More casual themes for easier viewing and relaxing ' spot the difference ' session.
- Set any photo that you like as your very own wallpaper.
- 100+ levels and 40+ photography works to hunt for.
- Descriptions by the photographers to as a token of appreciation towards their works.
- Get in contact with the photographers by collecting different pictures in the gallery.
Kitchen Run adopts the well-known time management genre and is inspired by the Southeast Asia (like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) coffee stalls, kopitiam.
Demo is also available for free on Google Play Store.