We all use shapes as a way of identifying and organizing visual information. Very early, Children begin to make a connection between the familiar objects and their actual basic shapes. Learning the shapes can be surprising for the kids. It has been observed that kids start correlating the shapes in daily life for example. oranges as circles and finds out it is more delicious.
When your child explores different SHAPES, he actually starts the most basic educational process: the understanding about the real objects in real life and the observation of same and different.
Kids, Shapes, Real World, Basic Education Process.
One of most useful and user friendly application, designed and developed for kids. Shape learning application helps you to teach shapes to your kids with fun. Kids loves to learn new things but they needs fun.
Kids shape learning toddler application includes vary basic shapes like square, rectangle, circle which are quite easy to understand for kids. Application also represents all shapes with good fade in and fade out animation.
We are represents our latest awesome shape learning app. And of course sounds, application speaks each shape name an when user touches any shape. Like once you clicked on Square it will start animation and will speak word square so kids can enjoy animation as well as can hear voice.
For upgrade we have also added 3D shapes which adds one extra point to our app, most of shape app doesn't represents 3d shapes, here we have introduced 3d shape with animation and sounds.
- Learn Geometric shape
- Learn 3D Geometric shape
- Play good animation
- Speaks shape name.
- Light weighted (no extra images or no sound files are there)
- Small in size so you can install this app on your phone even with very older android version.
- Supports 2.2+ all android version available on android.
- Free to download
- No hidden charges(like in-app)
- Recommended other free apps developed by our team which also contains more kids related apps.
Application with knowledge and fun, don't wait download it now.
- Multi language support.
The x and y or u and v ranges to use when graphing the function can be modified.
There is an option to plot the x,y and z axis.
The function graph can be manipulated using pinch to zoom and rotated using touch screen movements.
Function definitions as well as a preview thumbnail can be saved in the My Graphs section of the application for later viewing.
The graph rendering screen has a button to share the graph (e.g. via email, google drive, dropbox etc). This is a great feature if you want to export a graph and include it in an external document or share it with another person.
3D Functions Graph Plotter also has a Gallery section where some interesting graphs are already defined with an accompanying thumbnail. The gallery contains graphs to represent geometrical shapes such as a cone, sphere, horn etc
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Baby shape sorter:
- Auto saves current situation (put it away and pick it up anytime you want!)
- Appealing graphics for youngsters
- Smooth controls
- Very short loading times
- Now with farm animals theme!
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
Circle, Oval, Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Diamond ,Trapezoid, Pentagon, Hexagon, Sphere, Pyramid, Cube, Cone, Cylinder,
Three-dimensional (3D) shapes: sphere, pyramid, cube, cone ...
Volume can be controlled through the Options button.
supported languegs :
en - English
ar - العربية
fr - français
For ages 1-12 years.
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
#1 The Shapes Song
#2 Shapes Songs Collection Vol. 1
#3 Shapes Song 2
#4 The Shapes Song
#5 Shapes Song
#6 Shape Songs
#7 Shapes Song
#8 The Shapes Song-Nursery Rhymes
#9 The Shapes Song: Shapes Rap/Chant -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun Cool & Educational Learning Video)
#10 Learn about Shapes with Shawn's Roller Coaster Adventure! (Learn 15 2D and 3D shapes)
#11 3D Shapes I Know (solid shapes song- including sphere cylinder cube cone and pyramid)
#12 Shapes Song | Shapes Songs For Children
#13 The Shapes Song
#14 Shapes Song
#15 SHAPES (Song for Kids ?) Pancake Manor
#16 Shapes Song For Kids-Circle Triangle Square Heart | Toddlers Preschool
#17 The Shapes Song (children's song for learning basic shapes)
#18 Shapes Song
#19 The Shapes Song -- Learn shapes (featuring Debbie Doo!)
#20 The Shapes Song | Shapes | elearnin
#21 Shape Song
#22 Color Songs Collection Vol. 1 -- Learn Colors Teach Colours Baby Toddler Preshcool Nursery Rhymes
#23 Shapes Song -- Shapes Songs for Children -- Kids Songs by The Learning Station
#24 What Shape Is It? Learn Geometric Shapes -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun & Educational)
#25 Shapes Song
#26 shape song for early learners (circles squares triangles stars)
#27 The Shapes Song
#28 SHAPES for children -- learn 3d shapes song for children (Songs for Children)
#29 The Shapes Song
#30 Shapes Song
#31 Sing along Shapes Song -- with lyrics (featuring Debbie Doo)
#32 Shapes song for children
#33 shape song for early learners (circles squares triangles stars)
#34 Circle Square -- Teach & Learn Shapes Kids Shapes Song 2 Kindergarten Children's Learning Songs
#35 Shapes Songs Collection -- Learn Shapes Teach Shapes Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
#36 The Shapes Song by ABCmouse.com
#37 Shape Song
#38 What Shape Is It? 2: 3D Shapes -- Learn Geometric Shapes -- The Kids' Picture Show (Fun & Educational)
#39 Shapes Song
#40 shapes train | shapes for children | 2d shapes | shapes song
#41 3D Shapes I Know (song for kids)
#42 The Shapes Song
#43 Best Shapes Song --- Circles
#44 Shapes Chant -- Learn Shapes Teach Babies & Toddlers Shapes in English Kids Nursery Songs
#45 Learn Shapes For Children -- 3D Animation learning shapes Song for children
#46 Shapes Song
#47 Shapes Songs Collection -- Learn Shapes Teach Shapes Baby Toddler Preschool Nursery Rhymes
#48 Shapes Song | Learn Shapes
They are colorful and exciting.
The app contains guidelines for parents on how to use it to make the process of education both entertaining and effective.
The free version has 6 shapes, 6 colors, and 3 items for drawing.
“Find a shape” game will help your kid get to know main geometrical shapes.
With “Find a color” game your child will learn basic colors.
Learning colored shapes
“Find a shape of the right color” game will help to bring together and practice shapes and colors learnt.
“Draw a shape” game
The goal of this game is to practice the shapes learnt and to develop fine motor skills.
“Color a shape” game is about matching shapes and colors mastered.
Language: US English
Free Ad-supported application
SHAPES uses the power of mobile devices to enhance teacher capabilities and provide possibilities to show things that cannot be shown with physical tools. It can help to create interest and enthusiasm in school mathematics classes at all levels.
The app was verified and approved by the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science at Adam Mickiewicz University of Poznan. It was specifically prepared to support the teacher in the classroom, but can also be used as a tool for self-study. From now on there is a save and print option available for each net so that the kids can explore solids outside the app and improve their manual skills as well.
Discover a fascinating world of solids like prisms, pyramids, solids of revolution and Platonic solids. Start from the simplest and gradually explore the most complex ones. Engage your students with a new Nets Creator mode. Let them build solids from scratch and discover hundreds of unique net combinations.
* * * * * *
The app has been awarded Appaward 2014 in education category and 4-star Educational App Store certification. It also became a proud member of Moms With Apps program!
- Select 27 unique shapes
- Choose from a variety of: prisms, pyramids, Platonic solids and solids of revolution
- Unfold shapes into different net combinations
- Learn about number of faces, edges and vertices for each solid
- Build solids from scratch in Nets Creator mode
- Save and print chosen net
- Explore transparent surfaces mode
- Highlight the vertices and edges
- Color selected elements
- Use simple gesture control
- Rotate the shapes in any direction
- Zoom in and out by pinch and spread gestures
- Align to basic position by double tap
Note: SHAPES does not contain advertising, in-app purchases or any other downloadable content.
The app is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish and Dutch.
If having any problems or suggestions you can reach us at: email@example.com
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.shapes.learnteachexplore.com
Geometry is perhaps the most elementary of the sciences that enable man, by purely intellectual processes, to make predictions (based on observation) about physical world. - H. M. S. Coxeter
18 fun shapes, including:
- Circle, haha!
- Cone, yay!
- Cross, woo hoo!
- Cube, yeah!
- Cylindar, alright!
- Hexagon, nice!
- Icosahedron, fancy!
- Oval, woah!
- Prism, oooo
- Pyramid, tee hee!
- Rectangle, heyyyyy
- Sphere, wowee!
- Spike, yeouch!
- Square, aha!
- Star, bravo!
- Torus, brilliant!
- Triangle, eureka!
- Tube, magnificent!
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
If you enjoy this app, make sure to check out the other apps by Russpuppy on Google Play and the Apple app store!
会員専用無料アプリ “Hi, Shimajiro!”
"The best 3D entertainment gift for kids" Best10apps.com.
"If this isn’t the future of fairy tale storytelling, we don’t know what is." iLounge.com.
The most cuddly and cute actors in your tablet proudly present their new game, show, and story: Pinocchio!
• Play 20 levels of action and 10 of ingenuity in the new "Run Pinocchio Run" Game.
• Amaze your kids with 14 beautiful interactive scenes.
• Be part of the story and help them act.
• Quietly fall asleep with soothing night lamps.
• Solve the puzzles.
• Now, The Bean Bag Kids™ present Pinocchio in 14 beautiful and entertaining scenes.
• Interact the Kids as they perform the story and help them act even better. Tap'em and they'll react!
• Real and smooth 3D characters, created with 3D game engine technology (no glasses).
• Explore the breathtaking scenery by moving your phone or tablet to feel the 3D effect.
• Collect all the stars and unlock "Backstage" (inside the Toys section).
• Don't forget to look for the hidden interactive element in every scene!
• Enjoy and listen to all the scenes carefully told by our Narrator, available in native English and native International Spanish.
• Read to Me, Read it Myself and Auto-play modes always available.
• Word highlighting so kids can follow the narration while they learn to read.
• Amazing and funny sound effects, plus the original Bean Bag Kids® song.
EXTRAS are now Free!
• Explore and play the 12 Bean Bag Kids™ puzzles, specially designed for toddlers and kids.
• Fall asleep with our beautiful and soothing Night Lamps.
BEAN BAG KIDS™
• The Bean Bag Kids™ are a group of cute & cuddly virtual actors, that will make you fall in love with their plays.
• They perform stories and fables with a moral in The Bean Bag Theater.
• All apps are specially designed for toddlers and kids (ages 2-8) with or without the aid of their parents.
ABOUT KID BUNCH
The Kid Bunch team is a tight-knit group of parents, artists, musicians and designers dedicated to creating innovative adventures, digital toys, and interactive stories for the entire family. We believe play is the strongest learning force for children and adults alike. Whether it's diving into a fully immersed, 3D fairytale, or flying through the stars in a spaceship on a grand journey into history, or maybe unleashing the creative imagination with a paintbrush - we're constantly using play to facilitate learning, loving, and laughing.
Kitchen Run adopts the well-known time management genre and is inspired by the Southeast Asia (like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) coffee stalls, kopitiam.
Demo is also available for free on Google Play Store.
DEMO version available for free featuring classical paintings by master painters. Search for 'Painting Findings' or look into the related section for the demo.
Painting Findings is back with the latest collection of artworks. This edition features:
- Polished and fancy Hi Definition resolution images and user interface (800x480).
- 70+ levels consisting details of selected artworks.
- Different differences to enhance replayability.
- Combo and level counter to keep track of your finding sessions.
- 34 paintings and drawings to collect in your own virtual gallery.
- Set any images you like as your wallpaper.
- Contacts and information about current and contemporary Singapore artists: Ashley Yeo, Ben Puah, Fyerool Darma, Rosihan Dahim, Steve Chua and Justin Lee.
Developed by Alvin Herawan of Oluss Studio in collaboration with Ting World's Yuku and Benedict Tan (www.arthappen.com).
<<<< More about the 6 featured artists >>>>
Ashley Yeo - has 'Japanese' drawing capabilities which could only be lined from the finest feeling in the heart.
Ben Puah - is known by his self-proclaimed nick name "Singapore's Vincent van Gogh" due to his post impressionist painting style in a local childlike slang.
Rosihan Dahim - is a curator and international artist. He is often spotted by his giant matchsticks, a figure which appears a lot in his works. It is heavily influenced by Savador Dali, a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Steve Chua - whose oil paintings have his signature rendering effect as well as the orange-and-red hues. It aims to express the negative values of current media to the society, especially towards the teenagers. This explains some of the sexual icons and symbols hinted in his works. Spot Steve's graphical perfection style in his latest master piece: The painting of a woman titled 'Illusionist' which faces Da Vinci's Monalisa to create a 'Classical versus Contemporary standards for perfection'.
Justin Lee - often uses stark colours and abstract lines. His international fame was most probably earned through his 'Mao Ze Tong' image or the iconic 'Mickey Mouse' silhouettes in his artworks. When you play this game, you could notice Justin's strength in Pop Art which finds its space between Andy Warhol's facial impressions and Frank Stella's line abstraction. However, Justin's experience with Popular art history has launched himself toward a different stature of his own.
Fyerool Darma - is an ex-classmate of Ashley Yeo. Both in par and graduated from the same school, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore. Fyerool often expresses his melancholic side through displays of unwanted toys, teddy bears and abandoned bath tub. You can check out his latest website at http://cargocollective.com/ferulaaa .
The gameplay concept is taken from asian food centers, kopitiam.
THIS IS A FREE DEMO! This version will only allow you to play 3 levels.
Upgrade to FULL version by buying and get:
- 12 stages, 5 dishes
- 5 customer types
- Complete soundtracks
- Secret ending
Spot different differences from 30+ replica paintings & 70 levels.
To donate and support us, you could consider getting 100+ more levels and paintings by buying Photo Findings in the market or simply visit www.oluss.com/donate.html for paypal donation.
Collect paintings in the gallery and learn about them.
Access & replay found paintings in gallery and set them as wallpaper.
How to play:
- Repeatedly tap the screen to gain speed and score. The faster you go, the higher your score will be.
- Tap the half left of the screen to move leftward and right half to move rightward. Only tapping will work - Swiping will not move the character.
- Avoid whirlpool and bird droppings to score more. These obstacles will reduce your multiplier and therefore reduce your final score.
- Twirled or splattered? Do not get frustrated. You will always have 1 minute. So make sure to go fast and avoid the obstacles to obtain higher score.
This game is especially suitable for those who have a minute to spare and need to decide on something by beating high scores.
Please take note that you need to have internet connection as well as Google Play account to access the Achievements and Leaderboard features.
It's a donate version of Painting Findings for the photography lovers. Featuring a whole collection of 40+ photos by 3 singaporean photographers and 100+ levels crafted individually. You could also try less expensive version: Painting Findings - Singapore Collection available in the market.
This game features:
- New background musics to accompany your finding sessions, yet retains its classic control and gameplay.
- Different differences to find. It will take you some time before you could remember all the differences.
- Find difference and collect photos within gallery system where you could replay any stages that you have completed.
- More casual themes for easier viewing and relaxing ' spot the difference ' session.
- Set any photo that you like as your very own wallpaper.
- 100+ levels and 40+ photography works to hunt for.
- Descriptions by the photographers to as a token of appreciation towards their works.
- Get in contact with the photographers by collecting different pictures in the gallery.