We all use shapes as a way of identifying and organizing visual information. Very early, Children begin to make a connection between the familiar objects and their actual basic shapes. Learning the shapes can be surprising for the kids. It has been observed that kids start correlating the shapes in daily life for example. oranges as circles and finds out it is more delicious.
When your child explores different SHAPES, he actually starts the most basic educational process: the understanding about the real objects in real life and the observation of same and different.
Kids, Shapes, Real World, Basic Education Process.
This is the key to open the full functional application "Learn Forms and Shapes for Kids"
Educational games can help you quickly learn the forms of objects, and have fun.
The full version contains audio pronunciation of the names of forms, as well as additional educational games.
You can study in English, German or Russian. This can be changed in "Settings".
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
Baby shape sorter:
- Auto saves current situation (put it away and pick it up anytime you want!)
- Appealing graphics for youngsters
- Smooth controls
- Very short loading times
- Now with farm animals theme!
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
Black! Green! Red! Blue! Colors flashcards help your child learn the colors by showing a big color block on one side of the card and a picture of an object on the other side of the card. For children as young as 6 months, this app also allows you to:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
Learn Shapes and colors.
“Learn with fun” is educational app to teach your kid about Fruits, vegetables, shapes and colors.
** From the developer having 7 million download***
Now with clear pictures and better voice for each fruits, Vegetables, Shapes and colors.
Watch, hear and play with them.
This beautiful application is develop to provide basic knowledge of Color, Shapes, Fruits and Vegetables to kids.
The application is part of “Learn with fun” series.
* English, Hindi, Spanish and French support
* Child lock
* 27 fruits, 26 vegetables, 15 shapes and 10 colors.
* Ad supported
* Vocal description of pictures for English
* Haptic support
* Supports android 2.2 and up
* Play background music
* Share with friends
Why should you get this game?
It helps your child to:
- Develop visual and fine motor skills
- Recognize fruits and vegetables
- Recognize shapes and colors
- Relate fruits and vegetables to their names
- Pronounce names
The application supports two modes:
1. Manual mode - Need your application supports kid to touch the screen and play himself, click the screen and shake the phone will play the sound again.
2. Auto play mode - Father/Mother can set the sound play interval and play times. The Baby Learning Card (Fruit) will auto show the Fruit to the child with the setting times and interval.
Fruit Shape Color Vegetable for Kids is an All-in- One app that helps your kid to recognize Fruits, Vegetables, Shapes & Color and learn their names.
Its clear focus makes the Application a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
This application would make learning and identifying Fruits, Vegetables, Color and Shape easier for kids.
Perfect for Kids 1-5 years of age
With Clear pronunciation of the names its easier for the kids to learn. This application is Simple and Easy to use. With Rich, bright and clear graphics the Image is very clear for the Kids to identifying the Fruits, Vegetables, Shapes & Colors Perfectly.
Learn with Fun App will helps our children educate about fruits / vegetables which may eventually make them to love fruits and vegetables and may learn good and healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables.
The fun for kids app can help your baby learning different kinds of Fruits , vegetables, shapes and colours. with enjoyable way.
It has lots of beautiful pictures of fruits and clear pronunciations. It is very easy and simple to use. It will provide hours of fun and learning for your kids.
You can watch as the kids play this game and have all kinds of fun.
So all in all you have a simple game that using advanced but kid friendly interface.
App is under active development and we welcome your comments and suggestions.
• Learn shapes using real-life objects
• Improve hand-eye co-ordination
• Problem-solving skills
• Manual Mode and Auto-Play Mode
One of most useful and user friendly application, designed and developed for kids. Shape learning application helps you to teach shapes to your kids with fun. Kids loves to learn new things but they needs fun.
Kids shape learning toddler application includes vary basic shapes like square, rectangle, circle which are quite easy to understand for kids. Application also represents all shapes with good fade in and fade out animation.
We are represents our latest awesome shape learning app. And of course sounds, application speaks each shape name an when user touches any shape. Like once you clicked on Square it will start animation and will speak word square so kids can enjoy animation as well as can hear voice.
For upgrade we have also added 3D shapes which adds one extra point to our app, most of shape app doesn't represents 3d shapes, here we have introduced 3d shape with animation and sounds.
- Learn Geometric shape
- Learn 3D Geometric shape
- Play good animation
- Speaks shape name.
- Light weighted (no extra images or no sound files are there)
- Small in size so you can install this app on your phone even with very older android version.
- Supports 2.2+ all android version available on android.
- Free to download
- No hidden charges(like in-app)
- Recommended other free apps developed by our team which also contains more kids related apps.
Application with knowledge and fun, don't wait download it now.
- Multi language support.
- early development
- educational games
- learning games
- learn colors
- learn colours
- learning colors
- learning colours
- learn shapes
- learning shapes
- learn geometrical shapes
- learning geometrical shapes
- kids, children, toddlers, preschoolers
- games for kids, apps for kids, educational apps for kids
- educational apps, apps for kids, connecting dots
- coloring books
Each flash card is highly illustrated and an animated picture flashes up with the associated shape and sound. Alphabet and numbers flash cards help children develop memory and listening skills. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects, for example: A is for Apple.
Geometry (Ancient Greek: γεωμετρία; geo- "earth", -metron "measurement") is a branch of mathematics concerned with questions of shape, size, relative position of figures, and the properties of space. A mathematician who works in the field of geometry is called a geometer.
Color or colour (see spelling differences) is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories called red, blue, yellow, green and others. Color derives from the spectrum of light (distribution of light power versus wavelength) interacting in the eye with the spectral sensitivities of the light receptors. Color categories and physical specifications of color are also associated with objects, materials, light sources, etc., based on their physical properties such as light absorption, reflection, or emission spectra. By defining a color space, colors can be identified numerically by their coordinates.
* Puzzles and games to teach kids Shapes, Patterns, and Logic.
* Follow voice instructions and hints.
* Kids earn badges and trophy for their effort.
* No third-party ads, No in-app purchases and No data collection
The games are -
* Picture Puzzles - Match shapes in the picture to fill it - Teaches shapes. Pictures include fish, rocket-ship, house, christmas tree, butterfly, flower, windmill, boat etc.
* Shape Mazes - Get the fish to the aquarium by following the spoken shape - Improves shape recognition.
* Pattern Sequences - Complete the pattern made of 2, 3 or 4 repeating shape sequences - Teaches patterns.
* Sudoku Games - Fill in the 4X4 grid such that there is only 1 of each shape in each row, column and box - Teaches logic.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
When we looked for apps to help teach our kids, we couldn't find any that were good. One was just information text for the kids to learn by rote. Another was multiple-choice tests - just press buttons. A third had 2 sound-tracks and 4 animations running all at the same time. How was a kid supposed to focus?
So, we designed and built them games - that teach in the way parents and teachers explain concepts, and engage in the way playing does.
Circle, Oval, Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Diamond ,Trapezoid, Pentagon, Hexagon, Sphere, Pyramid, Cube, Cone, Cylinder,
Three-dimensional (3D) shapes: sphere, pyramid, cube, cone ...
Volume can be controlled through the Options button.
supported languegs :
en - English
ar - العربية
fr - français
For ages 1-12 years.
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
The gameplay concept is taken from asian food centers, kopitiam.
THIS IS A FREE DEMO! This version will only allow you to play 3 levels.
Upgrade to FULL version by buying and get:
- 12 stages, 5 dishes
- 5 customer types
- Complete soundtracks
- Secret ending
Spot different differences from 30+ replica paintings & 70 levels.
To donate and support us, you could consider getting 100+ more levels and paintings by buying Photo Findings in the market or simply visit www.oluss.com/donate.html for paypal donation.
Collect paintings in the gallery and learn about them.
Access & replay found paintings in gallery and set them as wallpaper.
How to play:
- Repeatedly tap the screen to gain speed and score. The faster you go, the higher your score will be.
- Tap the half left of the screen to move leftward and right half to move rightward. Only tapping will work - Swiping will not move the character.
- Avoid whirlpool and bird droppings to score more. These obstacles will reduce your multiplier and therefore reduce your final score.
- Twirled or splattered? Do not get frustrated. You will always have 1 minute. So make sure to go fast and avoid the obstacles to obtain higher score.
This game is especially suitable for those who have a minute to spare and need to decide on something by beating high scores.
Please take note that you need to have internet connection as well as Google Play account to access the Achievements and Leaderboard features.
DEMO version available for free featuring classical paintings by master painters. Search for 'Painting Findings' or look into the related section for the demo.
Painting Findings is back with the latest collection of artworks. This edition features:
- Polished and fancy Hi Definition resolution images and user interface (800x480).
- 70+ levels consisting details of selected artworks.
- Different differences to enhance replayability.
- Combo and level counter to keep track of your finding sessions.
- 34 paintings and drawings to collect in your own virtual gallery.
- Set any images you like as your wallpaper.
- Contacts and information about current and contemporary Singapore artists: Ashley Yeo, Ben Puah, Fyerool Darma, Rosihan Dahim, Steve Chua and Justin Lee.
Developed by Alvin Herawan of Oluss Studio in collaboration with Ting World's Yuku and Benedict Tan (www.arthappen.com).
<<<< More about the 6 featured artists >>>>
Ashley Yeo - has 'Japanese' drawing capabilities which could only be lined from the finest feeling in the heart.
Ben Puah - is known by his self-proclaimed nick name "Singapore's Vincent van Gogh" due to his post impressionist painting style in a local childlike slang.
Rosihan Dahim - is a curator and international artist. He is often spotted by his giant matchsticks, a figure which appears a lot in his works. It is heavily influenced by Savador Dali, a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Steve Chua - whose oil paintings have his signature rendering effect as well as the orange-and-red hues. It aims to express the negative values of current media to the society, especially towards the teenagers. This explains some of the sexual icons and symbols hinted in his works. Spot Steve's graphical perfection style in his latest master piece: The painting of a woman titled 'Illusionist' which faces Da Vinci's Monalisa to create a 'Classical versus Contemporary standards for perfection'.
Justin Lee - often uses stark colours and abstract lines. His international fame was most probably earned through his 'Mao Ze Tong' image or the iconic 'Mickey Mouse' silhouettes in his artworks. When you play this game, you could notice Justin's strength in Pop Art which finds its space between Andy Warhol's facial impressions and Frank Stella's line abstraction. However, Justin's experience with Popular art history has launched himself toward a different stature of his own.
Fyerool Darma - is an ex-classmate of Ashley Yeo. Both in par and graduated from the same school, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore. Fyerool often expresses his melancholic side through displays of unwanted toys, teddy bears and abandoned bath tub. You can check out his latest website at http://cargocollective.com/ferulaaa .
It's a donate version of Painting Findings for the photography lovers. Featuring a whole collection of 40+ photos by 3 singaporean photographers and 100+ levels crafted individually. You could also try less expensive version: Painting Findings - Singapore Collection available in the market.
This game features:
- New background musics to accompany your finding sessions, yet retains its classic control and gameplay.
- Different differences to find. It will take you some time before you could remember all the differences.
- Find difference and collect photos within gallery system where you could replay any stages that you have completed.
- More casual themes for easier viewing and relaxing ' spot the difference ' session.
- Set any photo that you like as your very own wallpaper.
- 100+ levels and 40+ photography works to hunt for.
- Descriptions by the photographers to as a token of appreciation towards their works.
- Get in contact with the photographers by collecting different pictures in the gallery.
Kitchen Run adopts the well-known time management genre and is inspired by the Southeast Asia (like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) coffee stalls, kopitiam.
Demo is also available for free on Google Play Store.