★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
Parents and kids are our best reviewers. If you have a moment, feel free to rate and review our app. We'd also love to get your feedback to our email: support@TabTale.com
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Follow us on Twitter: @TabTale
Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps for young kids. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting and rich reading experience for many
of the most beloved children's stories. Filled with innovative and engaging activities, each
book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination in a stimulating, enjoyable and
interactive way. More fantastic stories and games by TabTale LTD are coming soon. . .
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center at https://market.android.com/support/ and user forum at http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android+Market.
Contact us 24/7 with any questions or comments: support@TabTale.com
Black! Green! Red! Blue! Colors flashcards help your child learn the colors by showing a big color block on one side of the card and a picture of an object on the other side of the card. For children as young as 6 months, this app also allows you to:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
You can select which shapes shall be used in this game.
This app requests no permissions that you will be warned about
50 animals and more than 270 puzzle pieces for hours of fun!
Free Ad-supported version.
Language: US English
Age Level: 1+
Students hear the name of a geometric shape or fact spoken and choose the matching photo. They then hear more information which they will need to answer subsequent questions. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the shapes and facts just covered, before continuing with new shapes and facts. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any shapes and facts that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new geometric shapes by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 40 geometric shapes
* Spoken facts about each geometric shape
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the images and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
Playful little monkey CURIOUS GEORGE had so much fun with his toys that he’s taken some of them apart and mixed them all up! He needs help to put them all back together. Through fun games and puzzles along the way, children will learn about shapes and colors. The final prize? A series of great interactive toys and a set of engaging games!
Children will be introduced to these concepts:
• Basic shapes like circles, squares and triangles
• More complex shapes including pentagons, hexagons, diamonds, rectangles, and ovals
• Primary and secondary colors, along with varying tones
• Pattern recognition and sequencing
• Skills like sorting, constructing, tracing, and coloring
Features and Benefits
• Narration and guidance from The Man With The Yellow Hat
• Exciting and entertaining activities will help children recognize a broad range of shapes and colors by:
o Creating patterns
o Constructing bigger shapes from smaller shapes
• Math skills are encouraged through:
o Reproducing patterns
o Identifying different sizes
o Comparing and sorting
• Fine motor skills are strengthened by:
o Tapping and dragging
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
The kid shapes flash cards have been specially drawn to appeal and entertain while providing fun learning learning activities for your children. The shapes quiz is a fun way to help test what has been learnt.
- A comprehensive set of shape flashcards featuring all the basic geometric shapes for kids.
- Cycle through the flash cards manually or set it on slideshow mode
- Random flashcard mode - use this to test your toddler.
- The quiz is a fun kids shapes game where your toddler can test his/her knowledge
- All shapes flashcards are fully voiced by a native American speaker.
In quiz mode, the toddler has to select the right shape out of 4 choices. Choosing the correct answer advances the app to the next question.
Please note that all the questions in the quiz are generated completely at random. There are no pre-arranged questions and therefore there will be a very small chance that your toddler will be able to spot a pattern in answering them. This is a really cool way to help your baby learn shapes.
This app is ad supported but we have done our best to make sure that the ads do not obscure anything and are as unobtrusive as possible.
We would love to hear your opinion of this app and your toddler's too! If you have any suggestions/feedback to improve this app, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! Please feel free to check out other fun learning apps for toddlers in this series!
Can Stock Photo Inc. / izakowski
Can Stock Photo Inc. / bruno1998
Can Stock Photo Inc. / lenm
Feelin' Good- Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
●New UI: the scenes have been redrawn by the cartoon designer, to let the baby have a different experience.
●Incentives: super cute facial expressions of the little panda, to act in concert with the baby’s right and wrong operations, which would encourage the baby to learn cognitions.
●Voice replacement: more standardized, clear English voices, barrier-free bilingual education.
★★★★★★★Products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
★The most interactive and entertaining educational cognitive products★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
The first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for the 0-6 years baby, and covers the cognitive development, games, songs and other relevant categories. The software is designed to combine the advanced concept of early childhood, through entertaining and educational way to achieve the purpose and goals of the mental Enlightenment.
PS: We have English, Chinese and Japanese 3 versions for our apps, the apps will adapte automatically according to your device language setting.
▶The corresponding Korean language version is available for downloading.
Korean version link：
Tips: In the search bar, type "BabyBus" or " sinyee"to find all the products of BabyBus.
It helps to learn shapes and colors in game. Learning shapes is easy and entertaining and your child will love it too!
3 different educational games in one application:
- match shapes with right one
- choose right figure
- catch all shapes!
Understanding color and shape is a tool for learning many skills in all curriculum areas, from math and science to language and reading. When a child learns to discern the similarities and differences between colors and shapes, he is using the same skills he needs to recognize the differences between letters and numerals.
The main skill that gives the application is differentiating the shapes. It includes both simple shapes, such as squares, triangles and circles and other shapes such as polygon, rhombuses, flowers to pique the older child's interest as well.
By the time your child is 3 or 4 years old, children need to start learning their shapes. By the time they are ready to start kindergarten, children are expected to know the basic shapes, recognize them and identify how they form part of other items. They may also be expected to be able to draw the shapes – not perfectly, but certainly recognizably. Our application is an easy ways to encourage and help your child to learn about shapes with flashcards.
Learning about shapes will help your child identify letters, and help them with writing and reading later on. For example, letters are made up of circles, triangles and lines – think of the circles in b, d, g, p, q, or the parts of a triangle found in k, v and w. Recognizing the shapes in the letters helps a child to recognize the letter too, important for developing reading skills.
Colorful high resolution images, funny music and a lot of pleasure for your baby! This game is a small adventure for your baby. Let him shows to his parents how he learns shapes.
Game is suitable for Preschool and Kindergarten level.
We are trying to create simple, funny, but very attractive and addicting games in which children can play without help.
This application is good for tablets and phones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Let Santa make your Kid's dreams come true
Play with your kids and have lots of fun and laugh together :)
Thanks to everybody who helps us to improve our games.
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This App helps your kids easy learning shapes from the cards, know their names and the shape of object.
The app contains many fancy, interesting, funny cards that make your kids play and learn at the same time. Moreover, It improves the language learning, cognitive learning and listening ability that help kids grow happily.
The App provides kids the best way to get started learning shapes, which contains 18 cards , each word card are voice-enabled, and related words and pictures to enhance kids interest in learning.
* The app supports for language switching, then you can learn many kinds of language at the same time.
(The languages provided are: English / Chinese / Japanese / Korean / Spanish / German )
* Puzzles and games to teach kids Shapes, Patterns, and Logic.
* Follow voice instructions and hints.
* Kids earn badges and trophy for their effort.
* No third-party ads, No in-app purchases and No data collection
The games are -
* Picture Puzzles - Match shapes in the picture to fill it - Teaches shapes. Pictures include fish, rocket-ship, house, christmas tree, butterfly, flower, windmill, boat etc.
* Shape Mazes - Get the fish to the aquarium by following the spoken shape - Improves shape recognition.
* Pattern Sequences - Complete the pattern made of 2, 3 or 4 repeating shape sequences - Teaches patterns.
* Sudoku Games - Fill in the 4X4 grid such that there is only 1 of each shape in each row, column and box - Teaches logic.
To protect the kids -
- No third party ads.
- No integration with social networks.
- No usage data collected.
- No account data read.
- No push notifications.
To Review or Buy Infinut apps -
- We include links to Google Play Store in the App.
We are parents and teachers developing apps to make learning fun for kids. We design the apps with our kids. Our young kids test the apps. We are supported by our families and our customers. Thank you for buying our learning apps.
Kidsdroid.com always develops and designs preschool learning environments for smart devices which can be used by parents to share their devices to improve early childhood education skills of their kids.
Special Thanks to DP & Chathu, for your kind support!.
- Beautiful and eye catching pictures representing the shapes
- Shapes memory game with sound (3 difficulty levels)
- Pronunciation (English)
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- Sound and voice on / off
The full version features 22 shapes and no advertisement.
A perfect sound touch kids book with pronunciation / voice for early learning on your phone or tablet. The app is specifically designed with toddlers or babies in mind with a simple and intuitive navigation between the different pictures.
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news on apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps or go to http://www.kidstatic.net.
How does it work? Simple, even a baby can do it! Touch the screen with your finger and swipe to go to the next page of the book or use the big kid friendly buttons. The image will be shown and its name will be played. It will help to recognize different types of shapes (circle, heart, rectangle, cube, rhombus, cylinder, sphere, triangle, square and many more).
We advise you to sit along with your child to enhance the learning experience or entertainment even more. Toddlers will learn the names associated with the images and stimulate their motor skills.
The app is not only for toddlers. Older kids loves to hear and learn more this subject and thereby increasing their vocabulary and possible the intelligence.
The app features carefully selected photos and has been tested on both toddlers, kids and parents.
Got any questions or ideas for improvement. Send a mail to email@example.com. We want you to provide the best interactive learning app available.
Kidstatic aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner.
More from developer
The gameplay concept is taken from asian food centers, kopitiam.
THIS IS A FREE DEMO! This version will only allow you to play 3 levels.
Upgrade to FULL version by buying and get:
- 12 stages, 5 dishes
- 5 customer types
- Complete soundtracks
- Secret ending
Spot different differences from 30+ replica paintings & 70 levels.
To donate and support us, you could consider getting 100+ more levels and paintings by buying Photo Findings in the market or simply visit www.oluss.com/donate.html for paypal donation.
Collect paintings in the gallery and learn about them.
Access & replay found paintings in gallery and set them as wallpaper.
Kitchen Run adopts the well-known time management genre and is inspired by the Southeast Asia (like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) coffee stalls, kopitiam.
Demo is also available for free on Google Play Store.
It's a donate version of Painting Findings for the photography lovers. Featuring a whole collection of 40+ photos by 3 singaporean photographers and 100+ levels crafted individually. You could also try less expensive version: Painting Findings - Singapore Collection available in the market.
This game features:
- New background musics to accompany your finding sessions, yet retains its classic control and gameplay.
- Different differences to find. It will take you some time before you could remember all the differences.
- Find difference and collect photos within gallery system where you could replay any stages that you have completed.
- More casual themes for easier viewing and relaxing ' spot the difference ' session.
- Set any photo that you like as your very own wallpaper.
- 100+ levels and 40+ photography works to hunt for.
- Descriptions by the photographers to as a token of appreciation towards their works.
- Get in contact with the photographers by collecting different pictures in the gallery.
DEMO version available for free featuring classical paintings by master painters. Search for 'Painting Findings' or look into the related section for the demo.
Painting Findings is back with the latest collection of artworks. This edition features:
- Polished and fancy Hi Definition resolution images and user interface (800x480).
- 70+ levels consisting details of selected artworks.
- Different differences to enhance replayability.
- Combo and level counter to keep track of your finding sessions.
- 34 paintings and drawings to collect in your own virtual gallery.
- Set any images you like as your wallpaper.
- Contacts and information about current and contemporary Singapore artists: Ashley Yeo, Ben Puah, Fyerool Darma, Rosihan Dahim, Steve Chua and Justin Lee.
Developed by Alvin Herawan of Oluss Studio in collaboration with Ting World's Yuku and Benedict Tan (www.arthappen.com).
<<<< More about the 6 featured artists >>>>
Ashley Yeo - has 'Japanese' drawing capabilities which could only be lined from the finest feeling in the heart.
Ben Puah - is known by his self-proclaimed nick name "Singapore's Vincent van Gogh" due to his post impressionist painting style in a local childlike slang.
Rosihan Dahim - is a curator and international artist. He is often spotted by his giant matchsticks, a figure which appears a lot in his works. It is heavily influenced by Savador Dali, a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Steve Chua - whose oil paintings have his signature rendering effect as well as the orange-and-red hues. It aims to express the negative values of current media to the society, especially towards the teenagers. This explains some of the sexual icons and symbols hinted in his works. Spot Steve's graphical perfection style in his latest master piece: The painting of a woman titled 'Illusionist' which faces Da Vinci's Monalisa to create a 'Classical versus Contemporary standards for perfection'.
Justin Lee - often uses stark colours and abstract lines. His international fame was most probably earned through his 'Mao Ze Tong' image or the iconic 'Mickey Mouse' silhouettes in his artworks. When you play this game, you could notice Justin's strength in Pop Art which finds its space between Andy Warhol's facial impressions and Frank Stella's line abstraction. However, Justin's experience with Popular art history has launched himself toward a different stature of his own.
Fyerool Darma - is an ex-classmate of Ashley Yeo. Both in par and graduated from the same school, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore. Fyerool often expresses his melancholic side through displays of unwanted toys, teddy bears and abandoned bath tub. You can check out his latest website at http://cargocollective.com/ferulaaa .