• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
★ Children teach themselves basic shapes and colors through a fun and fully interactive animated adventure ★
★ Educational games inside: puzzles, matching games, shapes, counting and more! ★
In this rich and interactive book, everything is alive - touch any scenery object or any of the leading characters to find out what they can do.
Join Circle as he sets off one morning to find his friend, Star. Circle meets many more shapes along the way and they join forces to aid him in his quest. As more shapes join the happy group, they acquire better and more advanced vehicles to speed up and expand their search.
Watch the shapes as they transform into a motorcycle, a truck, a train and finally into a shiny and powerful robot that can actually fly. In this story you'll enjoy and learn an important moral lesson: working together helps achieve more and friendship is the foundation of cooperation.
✔ Jigsaw puzzles - Awesome puzzles enhance the story and promote critical thinking skills
✔ Paint-a-Picture - Dozens of coloring pages and paints
✔ Counting - 1 to 10 counting game is cool and fun
✔ Match It - Fire up your child’s memory skills with this smart activity!
✔ Placement Puzzle - Place a character in their puzzle piece
✔ Find the Item - Critical thinking skills and memory come together in this fun activity
✔ Memorize and Place - A great memory game that relates to the story and sharpens retention
✔ Fun animations on every page
✔ Learn all the basic shapes and colors - names, spelling and vocabulary
✔ Interact with the shapes and scenery to find countless animations and surprises
✔ Play with shapes and puzzles, improve motor skills and the ability to concentrate
This interactive storybook provides endless hours of pleasure through its beautiful story line and fascinating animated scenes filled with vivid, colorful animations and engaging interactions.
✔ “Read to me” - automatically reads each page of the story to you
✔ “Auto Play” - automatically reads the entire story to you
✔ Beautiful HD illustrations combined with a rich narrative on every page
✔ Enjoy numerous engaging and fun animations on every page
With over 400 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love. TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
• Learn shapes using real-life objects
• Improve hand-eye co-ordination
• Problem-solving skills
• Manual Mode and Auto-Play Mode
We all use shapes as a way of identifying and organizing visual information. Very early, Children begin to make a connection between the familiar objects and their actual basic shapes. Learning the shapes can be surprising for the kids. It has been observed that kids start correlating the shapes in daily life for example. oranges as circles and finds out it is more delicious.
When your child explores different SHAPES, he actually starts the most basic educational process: the understanding about the real objects in real life and the observation of same and different.
Kids, Shapes, Real World, Basic Education Process.
You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
• Overview of the coming passes
• Weather conditions for perfect sightings
• Radar screen with path indication
• Current location on a map
• Detection of Iridium flares
• Notifications and Alarms
• Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
• Automatic location and timezone detection
• Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March 2013 or C/2012 S1 ISON in November 2013.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
2D shapes: triangle, circle, square, rectangle, trapezoid, pentagon, parallelogram, rhombus, ellipsis, sector of a circle, annulus, sector of an annulus.
3D shapes: pyramid, sphere, cube, cuboid, cone, cylinder, prism, tetrahedron, ellipsoid, truncated pyramid, truncated cone.
Convenient and understandable interface. Picture of each shape with denoted variables that are necessary for using a particular formula. Formulas with explanations to different variables. The whole solution sequence.
This app will help you to find out volume and surface with different datas.
25 different shapes! 48 various formulas!
If you have any problems, you have found a mistake in the app or you have any recommendations concerning the development of the app, please write here: email@example.com
The following area shapes are included in this application, including:-
- Circular Segment
- Circular Sector
- Circular ring
The Following volume shapes are included in the calculator:-
More shapes area and volume will be added in time. If there are any shapes that you require please email and I will look to add them into the application.
For the advert free version of the app please see my other apps available in the play store.
Circle, Oval, Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Diamond ,Trapezoid, Pentagon, Hexagon, Sphere, Pyramid, Cube, Cone, Cylinder,
Three-dimensional (3D) shapes: sphere, pyramid, cube, cone ...
Volume can be controlled through the Options button.
supported languegs :
en - English
ar - العربية
fr - français
For ages 1-12 years.
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
Purpose of "Learn Shapes" is to provide an interface for kids to learn and understand different shapes. Interface of the Learn Shapes application is kept simple, so that kids can operate it easily. Learn Shapes can also be used by school teachers, to make geometric shapes more interesting for the students.
Learn Shapes includes three levels. These levels starts from easy to difficult. Any level or combination of levels can be selected. Shapes in selected levels will be available in "Flash cards" and "Identify Shapes". Below are the levels and the shapes included in that level:
Level 1: It includes triangle, square, rectangle, circle, oval, cross, sphere , crescent, star, and cone.
Level 2: It includes semicircle, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, pyramid, kite, cube, cuboid and cylinder.
Level 3: It includes heptagon, octahedron, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, hemisphere, prism, dodecahedron and icosahedron.
Learn Shapes can be used by any age group, students have to select the correct level of shapes they want to learn, and Learn Shapes is all set. Learn Shapes is divided in three parts
1) Flashcards: These are set of cards provide information of different geometric shapes.
2) Identify Shapes: This is a learn shapes games. In this game four images will be displayed on screen, and student has to identify the correct shapes.
3) Arrange Shapes: This helps to identify shapes. In this game students need to identify shapes, and place shape at correct position.
In case you face any issue or you have any query please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The gameplay concept is taken from asian food centers, kopitiam.
THIS IS A FREE DEMO! This version will only allow you to play 3 levels.
Upgrade to FULL version by buying and get:
- 12 stages, 5 dishes
- 5 customer types
- Complete soundtracks
- Secret ending
Spot different differences from 30+ replica paintings & 70 levels.
To donate and support us, you could consider getting 100+ more levels and paintings by buying Photo Findings in the market or simply visit www.oluss.com/donate.html for paypal donation.
Collect paintings in the gallery and learn about them.
Access & replay found paintings in gallery and set them as wallpaper.
How to play:
- Repeatedly tap the screen to gain speed and score. The faster you go, the higher your score will be.
- Tap the half left of the screen to move leftward and right half to move rightward. Only tapping will work - Swiping will not move the character.
- Avoid whirlpool and bird droppings to score more. These obstacles will reduce your multiplier and therefore reduce your final score.
- Twirled or splattered? Do not get frustrated. You will always have 1 minute. So make sure to go fast and avoid the obstacles to obtain higher score.
This game is especially suitable for those who have a minute to spare and need to decide on something by beating high scores.
Please take note that you need to have internet connection as well as Google Play account to access the Achievements and Leaderboard features.
DEMO version available for free featuring classical paintings by master painters. Search for 'Painting Findings' or look into the related section for the demo.
Painting Findings is back with the latest collection of artworks. This edition features:
- Polished and fancy Hi Definition resolution images and user interface (800x480).
- 70+ levels consisting details of selected artworks.
- Different differences to enhance replayability.
- Combo and level counter to keep track of your finding sessions.
- 34 paintings and drawings to collect in your own virtual gallery.
- Set any images you like as your wallpaper.
- Contacts and information about current and contemporary Singapore artists: Ashley Yeo, Ben Puah, Fyerool Darma, Rosihan Dahim, Steve Chua and Justin Lee.
Developed by Alvin Herawan of Oluss Studio in collaboration with Ting World's Yuku and Benedict Tan (www.arthappen.com).
<<<< More about the 6 featured artists >>>>
Ashley Yeo - has 'Japanese' drawing capabilities which could only be lined from the finest feeling in the heart.
Ben Puah - is known by his self-proclaimed nick name "Singapore's Vincent van Gogh" due to his post impressionist painting style in a local childlike slang.
Rosihan Dahim - is a curator and international artist. He is often spotted by his giant matchsticks, a figure which appears a lot in his works. It is heavily influenced by Savador Dali, a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Steve Chua - whose oil paintings have his signature rendering effect as well as the orange-and-red hues. It aims to express the negative values of current media to the society, especially towards the teenagers. This explains some of the sexual icons and symbols hinted in his works. Spot Steve's graphical perfection style in his latest master piece: The painting of a woman titled 'Illusionist' which faces Da Vinci's Monalisa to create a 'Classical versus Contemporary standards for perfection'.
Justin Lee - often uses stark colours and abstract lines. His international fame was most probably earned through his 'Mao Ze Tong' image or the iconic 'Mickey Mouse' silhouettes in his artworks. When you play this game, you could notice Justin's strength in Pop Art which finds its space between Andy Warhol's facial impressions and Frank Stella's line abstraction. However, Justin's experience with Popular art history has launched himself toward a different stature of his own.
Fyerool Darma - is an ex-classmate of Ashley Yeo. Both in par and graduated from the same school, LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore. Fyerool often expresses his melancholic side through displays of unwanted toys, teddy bears and abandoned bath tub. You can check out his latest website at http://cargocollective.com/ferulaaa .
It's a donate version of Painting Findings for the photography lovers. Featuring a whole collection of 40+ photos by 3 singaporean photographers and 100+ levels crafted individually. You could also try less expensive version: Painting Findings - Singapore Collection available in the market.
This game features:
- New background musics to accompany your finding sessions, yet retains its classic control and gameplay.
- Different differences to find. It will take you some time before you could remember all the differences.
- Find difference and collect photos within gallery system where you could replay any stages that you have completed.
- More casual themes for easier viewing and relaxing ' spot the difference ' session.
- Set any photo that you like as your very own wallpaper.
- 100+ levels and 40+ photography works to hunt for.
- Descriptions by the photographers to as a token of appreciation towards their works.
- Get in contact with the photographers by collecting different pictures in the gallery.
Kitchen Run adopts the well-known time management genre and is inspired by the Southeast Asia (like Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia) coffee stalls, kopitiam.
Demo is also available for free on Google Play Store.