FlyWise contains the most comprehensive database of airports, airfields, airfields, reporting points, radio facilities and airspace.
Scheduling a flight with FlyWise is simple. It's enough to search by ICAO ID or by the name of the airport / reporting point / radio aids or by coordinates.
Also you can view all the information of the airport of destination including weather situation updated in real time.
Connected to a bluetooth or wifi mini-AHRS device, FlyWise becomes a powerful PFD showing speed, altitude, vertical speed, g-force, artificial horizon, compass.
- European ICAO maps offline (you can use them in flight without any connection)
- Database of all waypoints: Airports, airfields, reporting points, radio facilities
- Automatic logbook: saves your takeoff time / landing and touch and go!
- With an external AHRS module (sold separately) it becomes a powerful PFD: Artificial horizon and actual flight information, such as IAS, Pressure Altitude, G Force, VSI, ...
- Automatically track the distance and allows export to Google Earth or by e-mail
- Show routes, displays airspace
- Create, edit, import, share, export routes (GPX or Google Earth). Creating routes is simple, using the points directly on the map or using the database
- Create personal waypoints
- Flight planning: You can enter consumption values of your airplane and calculates consumption and distances on routes
- Calculates current ephemeris
- Get weather information along the way
- You can add your own maps or approach maps, so that they are overlayed on maps
The data on the waypoints are updated each AIRAC cycle.
You can download the user manual from here: http://www.voodoo-dev.com/fw-manuale-it.pdf
WARNING: USE THIS APPLICATION ONLY AS AID FOR VISUAL FLIGHTS !!! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER USE.
If you have suggestions, write us, we will be happy to answer them.
Anyplace is a first-of-a-kind GPS-less localization and navigation service working in indoor and outdoor space using ordinary smartphones. It has been developed by researchers and students at the Data Management Systems Laboratory (DMSL), Department of Computer Science and the KIOS Research Center, both at the University of Cyprus.
Anyplace deploys a number of innovative concepts, including crowdsourcing, big-data management, energy-aware processing, multi-device optimization and mobile data management, in order to realize a power-efficient indoor localization and navigation technology that recently won several international research awards for its accuracy (less than 1.96 meters)!
Our Web 2.0 Service allowing entities (users, companies, organizations, etc.) to map buildings for private or public use. Entities get a full scope of map management utilities contrary to major counterparts that acquire the data for public use only. Additionally, we seamlessly integrate GPS (for outdoor), WiFi and Sensory technology (for indoor) to realize a power-efficient localization and navigation technology that is extremely accurate.
- artificial horizon / gyro attitude indicator,
- compass (magnetic)
- speed meter (groundspeed, vertical speed)
A HUD mode allows using the application for augmented reality.
Real-time measurements and estimations can be exported to a text file for post-processing (e.g. into MATLAB, SciLab or Octave). Note: the Pro version allows sending those data through WiFi.
** IMPORTANT ** : depending on your device, please consider going through the covariance settings for best estimation of the attitude! The EKF may disregard the measurements if deemed unreliable. If YOU THINK the app does not use the gyroscopes, please CHECK the variance settings for the gyroscopes.
For best performances, accelerometers, gyroscopes and magnetometers must all be present on the device.
Optional requirements: GPS, camera. (HeadUp Display will only be available when a camera is available)
NOTE ABOUT THE FULL VERSION:
The full version of this app includes:
- 3D gyro compass,
- transmission of data (acceleration, gyro, etc.) over wifi,
- improved estimation of the vertical speed with GPS measurements included in the Kalman filtering*,
- improved estimation of heading in magnetic perturbed environments,
- estimation of the position and velocity,
- ground track tool,
- Google Map inclusion,
- layout selection (landscape, portrait, multiple panes),
- dashboard to display current data values,
- multiple panes display on large devices,
- and many more...
* In the lite version, position data comes from GPS measurements only. Furthermore, the vertical speed is calculated from GPS measurements and can thus only be of limited accuracy.
The application is provided as-is, without any warranty. The application is not certified for navigation purposes by any agency or organisation.
If you find bugs, please report by email. Thanks!
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S2.
GNSS, such as US GPS or European Galileo or also GLONASS, are satellite navigation systems with global coverage. They are mainly composed of a space segment (several satellites often on a Walker constellation), a ground or control segment (ground stations spread over the globe surface) and a user segment.
SpaceSim-GPS depicts and simulates such systems in a 3D environnement. Different modes allow to have a real-time representation of the system, with:
- computation of the visibility for each satellite with respect to the user position. You can find out exactly which satellite is flying above your current position (provided a GPS is available and enabled on the device)!
- computation of the precision (DOP).
- computation of satellite attitude control (earth pointing and solar panel rotation to maximise illumination and power as it would be done in reality).
- update the constellation status with almanacs (the app downloads the latest almanac on user request).
- use the touchscreen to zoom in or travel around Earth, or the Moon! As you travel around, take a minute to observe the sky and identify some constellations...
- click a satellite to have its information.
- add your customised spacecraft constellation!
This application is for educational purposes and it is NOT intended for location.
If you find bugs, please report by email. Thanks!
Design you own Apollo mission, and much more...
KeplerSpace is the first application for Android that helps you design space trajectories! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the best trajectory you can within your allocated budget!
KeplerSpace will help you design space trajectories around the Earth and to the Moon! KeplerSpace allows to:
✔ Propagate to construct trajectories (multiple propgators are available),
✔ Place maneuvers to change your orbit (impulsive or continuous low-thrust burns),
✔ Use the solver to compute your maneuver efficiently,
✔ Perform Hohman, Bi-Elliptic, ... transfers
✔ Detect events such as passage through node, perigee, apogee, ...
✔ Switch on the sensors to see which ground regions you can observe from your polar orbit!
Technically, most of the real missions in the Earth-Moon system can be simulated, although that might no be an easy task!
As the second application in our educational series, we wanted to produce a tool that helps specialists as well as novices in space trajectory design to quickly come up with some preliminary design solutions.
Keywords: space, mission analysis, trajectory, Earth, Moon, orbit, space mechanics, Kepler, Hohman.