Select your favorite cut of meat from T-Bones, Strip Steaks to Filets and more. Input the thickness of your steak and how well done you would like it prepared, and the app's steak timer will tell you exactly how long to cook the steak and when to flip it.
Besides the amazing steak grilling timer, the app also includes hundreds of steak recipes, tips on how to grill the perfect steak, and a huge steak reference library.
- Grill up to 6 steaks at one time
- Choose from 6 cuts of meat to cook
- Our steak timer calculates cooking times for gas grills, charcoal grills or indoor cooking. Use this app year round!
- A huge steak recipe section with hundreds of steak recipes. Search for recipes or browse based on the cut of meat. Read the recipes on your device or email the recipe.
- Steak-Enthusiast blog posts
- Steak reference library. Details on various cuts of meat, how to prepare them and recipes
- Top 10 Grilling Steak Tips- handy guide to help you grill the perfect steak.
- Besides the steak timer, there are also steak cooking charts included in the app for quick reference.
- Plus you can shop KansasCitySteaks.com directly from the App!
Best of all this app is proudly brought to you by KansasCitySteaks.com for Free! Kansas City Steaks prides itself on providing a fantastic value on the highest quality meats and other delicious fine foods. And they've been doing just that since 1932.
Get Steak Timer & Recipes Free Today!
Master the art of cooking the perfect steak and roast when you download this app from Scotch Beef PGI and Scotch Lamb PGI.
•Mouthwatering and inspirational recipes
•Top tips and shortcuts as you go
•Simple to use touch test
•How to choose the perfect cut
•Covers beef and lamb
That's because everything you need to be on your way to a fantastic steak is right here in this Steak Recipes app...and it's FREE for a limited time!
With this robust and enlightening Steak Recipes app you will get over 225 tasty steak recipes. You'll also find the recipes broken down into convenient categories according to the type of meal/cooking preparation, or by the cut of steak you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and Daily Recipes will give you brand new recipes EVERY DAY!
Here's just a little taste of the type of recipes you'll get:
TYPES OF STEAKS:
* Beef Steaks
* Pork Steaks
* Venison Steaks
* Tuna Steaks & Salmon Steaks
* Steak Sauces
* Video Recipes
BEEF STEAKS BY CUT:
* Round Steak
* Flank Steak
* Rib Eye
* Filet Mignon
...and much more!
We know how it is: planning and preparing dinner every night takes a lot of work. You want to make a nice meal for your family, but finding a dish that everyone can agree on sometimes seems impossible. But almost everyone loves a good steak!
Steak comes in all shapes and sizes and is so versatile! A steak can be delicious just by itself. Or, it can serve as the perfect main ingredient for so many dishes: from fajitas to stews, and salads to sandwiches. And you can be sure this app has recipes for all of them!
Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make the meal your family deserves and that you have time for. A bounty of flavorful, steak recipes are just a quick download away!
This app is going to be FREE for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab your copy of the FREE Steak Recipes app today!
Can you give us a way to scan grocery items with our phone, to put into recipe searches and shopping lists?
Allrecipes.com: Done and done! Scan any grocery item and you can add it permanently to the spinner, search for recipes with that item, or add it to any of your shopping lists.
Can you add a sign-in box so we can get to our Recipe Boxes?
Allrecipes.com: No problem! The Pro version lets you browse and save new recipes to your online Recipe Box.
We’d love to be able to search all recipes on the site.
Allrecipes.com: Done. Now, browse the entire selection of recipes to find your favorites or discover new ones.
How about giving us a way to search using specific ingredients?
Allrecipes.com: You got it! Include or exclude up to eight ingredients to narrow your recipe search. You can type in ingredients or scan them. See the tasty dinner you can make with that big can of tomatoes in your pantry.
Recipe app fans: We would love an easy way to share recipes.
Allrecipes.com: We’ve made it easier than ever. Post to Facebook, tweet to Twitter, or email your favorite recipes to friends.
Recipe app fans: We want to be able to create shopping lists.
Allrecipes.com: Now, you can! Access your existing shopping lists, create new ones, and even share them. Dinner Spinner Pro is also smart enough to combine the same ingredients from different recipes.
Recipe app fans: Our time is valuable—we’d rather not spend it looking at ads.
Dinner Spinner Pro: We heard you. No more ads!
More Dinner Spinner Pro perks:
· A “kitchen view” makes it easier to see recipes while cooking.
· You can change the number of servings on any recipe.
· Your shopping list automatically updates when you change the number of servings in a recipe on your list, check off grocery items or add to your list as you shop.
Get everything you’ve been wanting in a recipe app—plus, a few extras you’ll love too.
Now includes accurate ruler to help measure the thickness of your steaks and change app units in the options menu!
Steak Timer helps you cook your steaks! Select thickness of steak, desired rarity and let Steak Timer do the rest.
Push the home button to run in the background and it will notify you when it needs to be flipped or is done!
**Steak Timer Plus available with multiple steak timers and the ability to individually name and track each steak!**
Note: Steak Timer is just a guide to help you cook your steaks. Every steak is different and might not cook the same, but hopefully this will be accurate enough to get your desired results. Timer set up for BBQ only.
This is the only app you need when it comes to Steak Recipess.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Steak Recipes? Then download this app now!
Steaks are the easiest to prepare among all the meats. Tender steaks like the sirloin and the T-bone (filet mignon is the tenderest but it is very expensive and not easily available in the markets) are usually grilled. Most recipes differ in the marinade that is to be applied to the steak. Marinades use wine, lemon juice, soy sauce, tomato juice, etc; or even fruits like papaya and pineapple.
Discover more about Steak Recipes! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Steak Recipes app now!
Dinner Spinner was already one of Time magazine’s 50 Best Apps of 2012, and now it’s even better.
NEW! Dinner Spinner is also a SCANNER! Now you can:
1) Scan ingredients and add them permanently to the spinner. A tasty new recipe for your favorite ingredient will always be seconds away.
2) Scan any ingredient to find a recipe that uses it. You’ll turn that forgotten can of crushed tomatoes into an amazing dinner.
3) Scan ingredients and add them to your NEW mobile shopping list. You’ll sail through the store.
Your Dinner Spinner shopping list links to your main Allrecipes.com shopping list. Add ingredients from recipes on the site, scan items you’re getting low on, or just type in the stuff you need. When you get to the store, your whole list will be waiting for you on Dinner Spinner. You’ll never forget an ingredient again. (For multiple shopping lists, more search options, and other helpful tools requested by home cooks, check out the $2.99 Dinner Spinner Pro.)
Install Dinner Spinner FREE and you’ll also get the features that 11 million Dinner Spinner users already love:
· Search by dish, cooking time, and ingredient
· Find recipes that match your gluten-free, vegetarian, or other diet
· Shake your phone for surprise recipe ideas
· Share recipes on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
Dinner Spinner was already top 50. With ingredient scanning and a free shopping list we’re thinking it’s at least top 5. Maybe even top 1? Try it and let us know. Happy cooking!
Mouthwatering main dishes. Favorites from the grill. Savory salads and sides. Creamy casseroles. Quick and easy everyday dinners. Slow-cooker sensations. Bubbly stews. Dozens of our most decadent desserts.
But that’s just the start ...
✓ Get 500+ delicious recipes FREE, each with a gorgeous photo
✓ See 75 how-to videos and step-by-steps that guarantee success in your kitchen
✓ Share recipes by email and Facebook
✓ Add personal notes and substitutions to any recipe, so every dish suits your family’s preferences
✓ Organize your favorites into groups in your recipe box
✓ Personalize the app with bonus chapters (100+ recipes each) for just 99¢
✓ Create shopping lists for different stores or special occasions, and check off ingredients as you add them to your shopping cart
✓ Find just what you’re looking for with advanced browsing capabilities
✓ FREE bonus recipes from our sponsors
✓ PLUS, for a limited time, when you claim your FREE MUST-HAVE RECIPES app, we’ll also treat you to our latest print issue of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine ... it’s our Free Gift to you!
What users are saying about Must-Have Recipes:
• "This is the best cooking app I’ve found! It’s simple yet has so many recipes/much information. I love the organization in the recipe browser – makes specific recipes very easy to find!"
• "This app has inspired me to make so much more than spaghetti for dinner! Everything has been yummy and most importantly – easy!"
• "I was able to download this app, plan dinner and make a shopping list in less than 5 minutes. Next day, I planned dinner on the ride down the elevator leaving work. I’ve used this for a couple of weeks now and it really has made this working parent’s life a little easier. Great app!!!"
—NG St. Louis
• "Notes, shopping list. I am excited! Finally a recipe that works just the way I want it to!"
• "I’ve never even rated an app but I’m so impressed with this one that I had to! ... I’ve tried at least 8 cooking apps and this is, by far, the best one. … It even has general cooking videos that are greatly appreciated by a college student : ) I’m obsessed with this app, great work."
Anyone (no signup needed) can:
• Take recipes in the kitchen, to the store, on vacation - no cookbooks or recipe cards!
• Search recipes by keyword, course, ingredient, plus browse popular recipe collections
• Use up leftovers: enter three ingredients from your fridge or pantry to get ideas to make
• Read reviews, scale recipes, convert to metric, share recipes by email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
• Browse and share complete menus for special occasions and everyday meals
Get a free BigOven account (use the same one for BigOven.com, other devices) to:
• Make your own recipe collection portable, searchable, and scalable
- Save your Favorites and Recipes to Try Soon
- Add your own recipes by typing them on BigOven.com
- RecipeScan: Upload 3 photos of handwritten or typed paper recipes; we’ll type for you
- View all your Facebook friends’ recipes
- Upload photos of any recipe, add recipe reviews
• Plan meals ahead
- Add recipes and notes onto a drag-and-drop menu planning calendar
- Save and re-use menus for one or more meals.
- Save time and money planning for everyday meals and special occasions
• Grocery shop with ease
- Get a grocery list created for you, automatically sorted by aisle
- Add recipes, full menus, days from the menu planner, and other needed items
- Bring your grocery list along to the store and check off items while shopping
You can create a free BigOven account via Google+, Facebook or simply by entering your own email address. No charge for basic membership!
Get an optional BigOven Pro membership to:
• Remove all ads on our apps and website. A single membership covers all devices.
• Add your own private notes on any recipes
• Manage your recipe collection with power tools
- Add unlimited recipes from cooking websites & blogs via the app or web clipper
- RecipeScan: Upload 25 photos of handwritten or typed paper recipes; we’ll type for you
- Create your own private custom variation of any BigOven recipe on BigOven.com
• Eat better with nutrition tools
- See calories, fat, sodium and more on recipes and individual ingredients
- Vegetarian, Vegan, No Red Meat, No Dairy, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Shellfish collections
- Search recipes by dietary constraint
- Exclude multiple ingredients when searching
Get BigOven's free apps for other devices too - all data syncs via the cloud for free.
See our demo: http://www.bigoven.com
This application requires wifi or cell data access.
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating a search tool to our application. This will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. You may delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thank you.
Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at email@example.com so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
This is the Kitchen recipe cooking Application you've been waiting for .
Find all kinds of recipe from all over the world at the download of this recipe ninja application.
*It includes cuisines such as African,Amish,Cajun,Caribbean,Chinese,English,French,German,Greek,Indian,Indonesian,Irish,Italian,Japanese,jewish,Korean,Kenyan,Phillipino,polish and much much more.
*It also boats of various categories of cuisines such as Appetizers, beans, breakfast, deserts, Egg-Dishes, Enchiladas
salads,salsas,seafood,starches,tortillas,cocktails,cakes and much more.
*You can flip recipes horizontally to view recipes in the same category.
*You can share all recipes --just hit the share icon
*Complete with a search recipe by title
*Favourites icon added --you may favourite any recipe and view all your favourite recipes in one place.
*We boast of thousand of actual ,sweet and amazing recipes so please allow updates to the app
to receive new recipes daily!
*We regularly update recipes according to cuisine a category(e.g cakes)
*keywords recipe,recipes,Appetizers, beans, breakfast, deserts, Egg-Dishes, Enchiladas
Includes no ads, better graphics, and ability to time multiple steaks at once.
1. Enter name of the person whose steak you are putting on
2. Enter thickness of the steak
3. Enter desired doneness
4. Save steak onto grill
5. Hit menu to either add another timer, clear all timers or start timers.
6. To view or change the settings of individual steaks click on the steak icon on the grill. The corresponding name for the steak should appear and you can now make changes to the settings. When done hit save steak.
7. When you start the timers if the steak icon is greyed out that means it is delayed from putting on the grill to ensure all steaks finish at the same time.
8. To check the individual times of each steak as they are running or to "flip" a flashing steak, again touch the steak icon and the information for that steak should now appear.
Note: Steak Timer is just a guide to help you cook your steaks. Every steak is different and might not cook the same, but hopefully this will be accurate enough to get your desired results. Timer set up for BBQ only.
ABOUT Just Recipes
With a slick and intuitive interface, Just Recipes combines videos of all of your favorite food, recipes & cooking sources including food channels, cooking shows, chefs, magazines, websites and others into a simple, fun and easy-to-use system. Just Recipes helps you discover videos that you’d likely never find without help from Just Recipes!
HOW IT WORKS
Just Recipes tracks the best food, cooking and recipe videos as they’re shared by hundreds of leading sources around the world, and organizes them into channels. Simply swipe through Just Recipes’ huge variety of channels and discover more amazing channels and more videos to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Feel like sharing tracks and videos with friends and other peers? Just Recipes makes social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email quick and easy!
Just recipes bring you the best video content from leading sources such as:
Mmm, Me Gusta Cooking Show, Whisky Connosr, Saveur Magazine, ZenKimchi, Buchanan's, Highland Park Whisky, The Food Court, NYT Food & Drink, Food Paradise, Alltop Food, Fire & Knives, Sorted Food, Chivas Regal, Ballistic BBQ, Everyday Food, Gourmet NYCTV, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Hot for Food, LA Times Food, Food Wishes, eHow Food, 4Food, Taro's Japanese Home Cooking, Maangchi's Cooking Show, Cooking Up a Story, The Japan Food Channel, Video Jug, NYTimes Dining&Wine, Hungry in Brooklyn, Easy Japanese Cooking Recipes, Indian food recipes, EatingWell Magazine, Jamie Oliver, BBC, Fine Cooking, Korean Cuisine, Cooking Light, The F Word, MixnSip Cocktails , Wegman's Food Market's, Japanese daily diets, Bake Magazine, Food & Wine magazine, Runny's, Create Eat Happy :), Top Tweets, Gino D'Acampo TV, Joy of Baking, The Aimless Cook, KQED , RRcherrypie, BBC Food, Imbibe Magazine, AllRecipes.com, Laura in the Kitchen, Grub Street, MyRecipes.com, Food.com, Super Veggie Delight, Slashfood, Food Network, Madhura's Recipe, Aol On Food, Crazy Korean Cooking, Taste of Korea NYC, Chinese Food Recipes, Simple & Delicious Recipe, The Divine Chef, Fork in the Road, Simple East Indian Cooking , Ani's Kitchen, The Taste of Korea, Cathlyn's Korean Kitchen, Common Man Cocktails, Asian At Home, Zagat, Hungry Nation , Meals in Moments, Learn to Cook Chinese, Sanjeev Kapoor, One Pot Chef Show, Hungry, The Food Channel, Whole Foods Market, Serious Eats, BBQTalk, Barbecue Tricks, Star Chefs, Average Betty, USDA Food Safety , Glenrothes, Friends of the Classic Malts , Master of Malt , Ralfy Stuff, Caribbean Cooking, Auchentoshan Single Malt, Kraft Foods, Richard Paterson on Whisky , What's Cooking, The Feed, Squid Ink, Aussie Griller, Hippy Gourmet, Working Class Foodies, Bon Appetit Magazine, Market Kitchen Diaries, Gordon Ramsay, Glenmorangie, Show Me the Curry, Great British Menu , Bowmore Single Malt Whisky , K-Food Addict, The Dalmore Whisky , BBQ Pit Boys, Jack Daniels, Japanese Food Report, Kitchen Nightmares, Cooking with Dog, Divas Can Cook, 506knots, Easy Chinese Food, International Whisky Competition, HuffPost Food, Peroni, Knorr Recipes, Single Malt Maniac, Eater, The Macallan Whisky, Aeri's Kitchen, CHOW, The Glenlivet, Chinese Comfort Food , The FNDC, Epic Meal Time, The Food Section, Single Malt TV, Ballantine's, Indian Food Cooking , Manjulah's Kitchen and more.
Hey you! Cooking food such as eggs for breakfast is easy with exact timer information provided by this application. Become the master chef of your own dinner. Even if you are a vegetarian, you can find plenty of cooking time items to choose from. Perhaps, if your cooking rice for lunch and need to know how long you must wait during a pinch, this app can calculate that for you. The application includes many types of items with cooking time information to help with finding healthy eating ideas and possibly healthy recipe ideas.
Roasting Veal? Like your beef ribs rare? This timer can be your best friend in the kitchen. Features custom presets a finger controlled timer dial, and recipe presents that are searchable by item. Run this timer in quiet mode or enjoy a little nostalgic clicking, just like the real thing.
Cooking styles that the application supports is as follows: Broiling, Boiling, Baking, Stewing or Roasting.
Steak [1-1/2 inches thick] and Steak [1 inch thick] it's best broiled between 4 and 15 minutes. Cooking steaks is done best with dry heat, dry heat will allow the exterior of the the mean to brown and caramelize. Lamb should be Roasted 18 to 21 minutes per pound. Cooking time and temperature are extremely important for the cooking of lamb. Pork such as Bacon, generally broiled for around 7 minutes use medium to medium-low heat. Cook slowly, turning often, to render out the most fat and help reduce shrinkage.
Fresh water fish like Salmon are considered to be the "king of fish", it is boiled 10 to 15 minutes per pound. Other Fresh water fish such as bass should be boiled for 10 minutes per pound, be careful for bones, this category of fish tend to be a bit bony. Swordfish is made for the grill is is always sold as steaks the meat is so firm and meaty. The texture also helps prevent the steaks from falling apart on the grill.
Beans It's always best to let beans soak for at least 4 hours. When cooking bring the beans to a hard boil for 5 entire minutes, this little trick will hasten the cooking. Dried Beans are generally boiled 45 to 60 minutes per meal. Lentils, split peas and mung beans, which have a thinner skin do not require soaking, they are softer from the start. Potatoes are boiled for 20 to 30 minutes. Do not cool potatoes in cold water, unlike other vegetables this will make them go soggy. Stir-frying Vegetables such Asparagus, Broccoli, Snow Peas and Mushrooms are some of the best vegetables to stir fry. Stir-fry with canola oil to stand up to the high heat, once finished toss them into a more flavored oil such as olive or sesame oil. For sauteing Vegetables, cut fairly think pieces if you're in a hurry, chunks take longer to cook. To prepare vegetables, mince onions, slice bell peppers and dice tomatoes. Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces so they cook through quickly. Your cook time depends on desired tenderness.
Bread and Bakery Items
Biscuits are baked for 12 to 15 minutes. When cooking biscuits keep the kitchen cool, if the dough seems to soft or warm, put it in the freezer for about 12 minutes. Layer Cake is baked for 20 to 30 minutes. Don't trust your oven thermometer, always have an old-fashioned one sitting in the middle shelf inside your oven. For Sponge Cake, always preheat your oven first and place the sponge cake in the middle shelf. Bake sponge cake for 45 to 60 minutes. When making pies, refrigerate or freeze unbaked crust for 15 to 30 minutes before adding filling. Use a dark or dull metal pie pan, these will absorb the heat better than shiny aluminum for a browner and crispier crust usually baked for 20 to 25 minutes.
Download it today and get cooking!
Thanks for visiting :)
This is the free version, a complete set of food listings and saved presets are available for .99 cents USD.
More from developer
Chocked full of more than 100 tempting recipes, Steak Time HD is bursting with meal ideas, tips, tools and facts galore that are sure to make any seasoned steak chef swoon. This application is built for steak lovers, by steak lovers, to bring all the best resources into one streamlined and intuitive tool. Can you hear the sizzle?
BROWSE the seemingly endless selection of bold, flavorful recipes complete with color photos and carefully composed directions. You’ll love the interactive homepage that leads you through your search for the perfect meal. Check boxes and a line guide help make reading recipes easier than ever.
SEARCH recipes by category, ingredient or title. Additional filtering includes prep times, total times and most popular recipes.
ADD recipes to your favorites list so you can find your top go-to meals in seconds.
TAKE NOTES on your recipes and attach them to the recipes via email.
TIME your meals perfectly with the convenient steak grilling timer. This tool ensures all your steaks will come off the grill at precisely the same time, regardless of your guests’ doneness preferences or steak cuts. Plus, you can set timers directly from a recipe and view your active times from anywhere in the app.
WATCH helpful how-to videos ranging in subjects from “The Perfect Grill Marks” to “Steak Prep” and share your favorites through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
SHOP for Omaha Steaks products through direct links from recipes and grocery lists, and search the online store via the in-app browser.
CREATE grocery lists automatically for all recipes. You just add recipes to your list and bring it with you to the store when you shop. You can even check off ingredients as you go, email the lists to yourself or your friends, and sort ingredients by Omaha Steaks products and grocery categories.
LEARN anything and everything about steak in the Steak 101 section, which includes cooking charts, steak facts and health information.
CONNECT directly to Omaha Steaks with your questions, comments and personal posts via email, Twitter, and Facebook.
PLAY an engaging game of Conversation Cards with your family and friends as you enjoy your meal. You can even bring the conversation to your social network through Facebook, Twitter, and email.