“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
• View a history list of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Scan pictures of QR codes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
UPGRADE TO SCAN
Our app, Scan, is the feature-rich, premium upgrade to QR Code Reader. Find Scan by searching for “Scan” on Google Play.
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with QR Code Reader, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use QR Code Reader, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
This app gives TelCell prepaid customers access to self-help features, allowing them to:
· View the account core balance (available balance and expiry date)
· View data balances (active plan, expiry date, used and available data)
· View available data plans
· Activate a data plan with just a touch of a button
Using SMS Services you will be able to do the following:
1. View and utilize all the SMS-based services your Mobile Operator provides.
2. Never have to memorize the tedious syntax of any SMS-based services.
3. Never have to memorize the destination phone code for any SMS-based services.
and best of all the application is completely FREE of charge
Currently Supported Mobile Operators:
- Omantel (Sultanate of Oman)
- Nawras (Sultanate of Oman)
- Mobile Operator SMS-based Services fees apply when sending an SMS.
- Updating the services will require data, normal data fees apply