*Created by Omar Tayh, UI undergraduate*
Bongo Plus provides users with arrival time predictions for the following three transit agencies: University of Iowa, Iowa City, and Coralville. Bongo+ is not affiliated with eBongo or the University of Iowa and uses the Bongo Developer API in order to provide arrival time predictions and route information. Bongo+ provides the ultimate Bongo experience that users have been waiting for, because I believe that students and the residents of Iowa City and Coralville deserve a better Bongo application.
• Full Material Design UI
• Dark mode!
• User friendly
• Pull-To-Refresh arrival time predictions
• Favorite stops and routes
• Widget that displays arrival time predictions for favorite stops
• Search stops and routes
• Route maps with markers (including stop info)
• Bus Locations
• Favorites are saved between updates and when you switch phones
• Internet: Pull arrival time predictions from the Bongo Developer API and weather data
• Network State: Check for valid internet connection
• External Storage: Google Maps
• Location: Google Maps, geofences etc.
• Google Services: Google Maps
Huge thank you to Megha Chandrasekaran for the amazing logo!
Feedback is encouraged. If you believe this app can be improved, feel free to email the developer below.