Snoozer helps you to set an alarm using one tap on the screen.
A beautiful widget is included with four buttons to set a snooze time.
You can set an alarm for 10, 20, 30 and 60 minutes using one tap.
- tap 2 nap while you at the bus.
- tap 2 nap after wake up in the morning.
- tap 2 set a reminder.
Stop setting alarm clocks and simply tap 2 nap.
Fed up of clicking the 'snooze button' every morning, even more when it's not reachable by just extending your arm?
Having a bad wake up? Why not trying to blame the alarm? it's its fault!
So finally here it comes and app which will help you out on that! You can blame, shout or whatever you feel like and it'll snooze. If there is silence it will resume to try to wake you up, and it only deactivates with a special command, which you can change, as it's fully customizable. However, when it reaches the snooze time limit, you can't shout it anymore, it will ensure that you wake up then!!!
It can even connect to the internet automatically when needed for the speech recognizer. So if you are one of those persons who turn off internet while sleeping to save battery, no worries, you can still do that.
And of course with a simple design and all usual features that an alarm clock has like programming various alarms over several days, restore alarms after reboot etc.
****** Instructions ******
- Add alarm with your desired options
- Once the alarm is beeping/vibrating wait till the voice recognition is on, this will pause the alarm to let microphone record clearly.
Now you have 3 choices:
1. Say nothing, it will detect silence and it will resume.
2. Say deactivate command, if it hears you clearly the alarm will be deactivated.
3. Say any other word or any sound and the alarm will snooze. If snooze time limit is reached, it will ensure that you wake up ;)
Have a nice wake up!!
Available languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian & German. If you would like to add another language please contact me by email.
Keywords: alarm, alarm clock, clock, timer, wake up, snooze, voice alarm, voice snooze
Snooze allows you to setup an alarm in just one click. Simple, and effective.
+ Straight-forward GUI
+ Displays the alarm in the notification bar
+ Does not kill your battery like other alarm apps
+ Stays in front of the lock screen when active - in case you want to see how much time you have left for napping