'AlZakat' pronounced as 'AzZakat' is an advanced Islamic Zakat Calculator.
Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam, and is expected to be paid by all practicing Muslims who have the financial means (nisab). In addition to their zakat obligations, Muslims are encouraged to make voluntary contributions (sadaqat). The zakat is not collected from non-Muslims, although they are sometimes required to pay the jizyah tax.
There are eight categories of people (asnaf) who qualify to receive zakat funds, according to the Quran:
Those living in absolute poverty (Al-Fuqarā')
Those who were restrained because they cannot meet their basic needs (Al-Masākīn)
The zakat collectors themselves (Al-Āmilīna 'Alaihā)
Non-Muslims who are sympathetic to Islam or wish to convert to Islam.(Al-Mu'allafatu Qulūbuhum)
People whom one is attempting to free from slavery or bondage. Also includes paying ransom or blood money (Diyya). (Fir-Riqāb)
Those who have incurred overwhelming debts while attempting to satisfy their basic needs (Al-Ghārimīn)
Those working in God's way (Fī Sabīlillāh)
Children of the street / Travellers (Ibnus-Sabīl)
Calculate your zakat payables the easy, accurate and elaborate way. You can use Zoxcell's Zakat-Calculator to calculate, organize and manage your yearly zakat.
Application to calculate amount of Zakat (Zakah) for Muslims using mathematics equations with Provisions of the Zakat.
No matter how diversified and complicated your assets and liabilities are, Zakat-Calculator helps you understand and handle them all in the most effective and efficient way.
• Helps you work out your assests, liabilities, zakatable worth, nisab and zakat payable.
• 1- Full Zakat calculator: calculate everything about your Zakat (Cash in hand, business, Silver, Gold, etc.)
• 2- Partial Zakat Calculator:
- Precious Stones
- Cash in hand/Bank
- Landed property
- And more.
• Get step by step instructions on how to accurately calculate your zakat.
• Quickly and effectively calculate your zakat with the advanced mode, if you are versed in zakat calculation process.
• Calculate precise zakat figures every year with the simple yet detailed Zakat-Calculator.
*** Important Note ***
This app has been developed in good faith and every possible effort has been made to avoid any mistakes and provide information which is accurate. However, if you find something that you think is a mistake or error, please feel free to contact us with your feedback. We will try our best to address and resolve the issue as soon as possible.