Welcome to UniLeeds, a mobile service that gives University of Leeds students access to comprehensive information provided by the University, helping them make the most of the University and their academic studies
- View your personal teaching and exam timetables.
- Find the closest PC cluster room with free PCs.
- View your Library account information, renew loans and search the Library Catalogue
- See maps of University buildings and locations, including those not on the main campus.
- Use help@leeds information and contact details for support services offline
- Search for staff phone or email using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Leeds University Union.
When launching the app for the first time please ensure you connect to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.