iSheffield is the University of Sheffield's mobile app for students. It has your personalised module timetable and other useful information for your course, campus maps and locations using GPS to help your get around uni including finding free computers and it has your library reading lists.
- View your course timetable using the calendar to see what lectures you have and where.
- Campus Maps & Locations using GPS - find your way around University buildings get directions based on your location.
- Find a free PC on campus using Find a PC, complete with location maps for each computer room.
- Book PCs laptops, group study spaces and many other resources using Book a resource.
- Browse our library catalogue to find and reserve books, see your charges summary and which books you have requested, booked and loaned.
- Find a place to live using the university Housing finder.
- Alerts - Receive alerts and announcements.
- View your course information.
- See where your friends are on campus and contact them to meet up using the Friend finder.
- View and subscribe to News & Events from the University and Students' Union.
- Search the University Directory to find contacts, call or email them and add them directly to the phone’s address book.
Note: When launching the app for the 1st time please be connected to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.