Most reminder apps work by reminding you at a certain time. Geobells reminds you at a certain place.
Ever tell yourself that you'll pick up orange juice when you are near a grocery store, only to forget and drive right past it? Or tell yourself to get a haircut when you are near the barber shop, but don't remember to do so until you get home and it's too late?
Geobells is the solution to these problems! Don't forget the small stuff ever again by creating a reminder for when you get near a place.
Note that this is the FREE version. The free version is ad supported. Upgrade to the pro version for no ads.
Geobells is designed to use as little power as possible while still being accurate. However, if you're having problems or want to further reduce battery usage, please enable low power mode in the app's settings.
-With just a few taps, you can create a reminder for when you get near a place.
-An easy to use interface makes creating reminders on-the-go painless.
Geobells does things that make it smarter than any other location based reminder app. Geobells:
-Lets you create reminders for when you are near any place where you can accomplish your task. For example, you can set a reminder to remind you when you get to any grocery store instead of just one specific store.
-Can silence your phone or toggle airplane mode when you're reminded.
-Takes into account what activity you're doing (walking, biking, driving, etc.) and customizes your reminders to save battery.
-Taps into both satellite (GPS) and network (WiFi and Cellular) to get your latitude and longitude location.
-Gives you directions to the place you need to go to accomplish your task once you've been alerted!
Geobells offers options and customizations other location reminder apps like Google Now and Tasker don't offer.
-Have your phone go into silent mode or toggle airplane mode once you're reminded!
-Set a reminder for when you leave a location as well as when you enter one.
-Change how close you need to be from a location before you are alerted.
-Set reminders that repeat and only remind you on certain days.
-Enable hands free voice alerts that'll make your phone talk to alert you.
-Enable popup alerts.
-Use a low power mode that'll minimize battery usage.
-Change how frequently Geobells checks your location to save battery or increase accuracy.
Geobells aims to make location based reminders and alerts simple and easy to use. And best of all, it's a free app!
Please note that you must use English or Spanish when using Geobells.
Need help using Geobells? Go to sites.google.com/site/geobellsapp.
Questions or feedback? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminders app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
Next time you think "I should not forget to do [task] when I am at [location] between [date/time] & [date/time]", simply pull your phone out and set a location based reminder.
This APP will help you remind things based on location and time (optional). Be
it reminding you to withdraw money out of your ATM next Sunday when you are close to your ATM or pickup
the dry cleaning that you forgot the last few times you drove by. This APP will
help will remind you when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Optionally you can configure the reminder to be active only within a specific time window.
APP can use both GPS and WiFi to assess current location. However it is recommended that GPS be turned ON for more accurate results.
You need to turn on either one of them for receiving notifications when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
(Please consider writing to us before leaving a review: email@example.com. We will be happy to work with you to add new features or fix any issue you might have.)
* Set up an alarm and wake up in the morning with your personal message, weather reports and your calendar of the day
* Listen to news headlines while you enjoy your breakfast.
* Going to work? Get an alert to take an umbrella with you if there is a high chance of rain
* Get text message (SMS) updates while driving and reply to them with voice commands
* Get notification updates from other apps. MindMe can speak the messages that arrive from your e-mail or messaging app
* Set up reminders during the day at specific times or when you are at a specific location. Never forget to buy bread again!
* Discover places near you. Create a reminder for when you are near a restaurant and MindMe will show you other restaurants in the area.
* Going back home from work? MindMe can warn you if you are leaving the phone behind
MindMe also supports bluetooth devices and Wi-Fi connections to detect your location more efficiently and save battery. And it can speak the messages in your language: Supports English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
About the free version:
* You can only have 5 active rules at a time on the free version. You can add as many rules as you want but you need to disable the active rules first when you reach the limit.
* Auto-detecting the language of text messages (SMS) and notifications is not available
The free version is also ad-supported. Ads only have access to your Internet connection to display them and estimate your country/city location.
To remove these limits and ads, please consider buying the pro version.
* Bluetooth support is experimental. Please let us of any problem so we can fix it together.
* The talk back option for text messages (SMS) works only with English for now. Support for other languages coming soon.
* MindMe relies on your phone's Text-to-Speech engine to talk. You can improve your experience with the app by installing a third-party engine. Visit our website to find out more at: http://www.mindmeapp.com/improve-your-experience.html
About the permissions:
MindMe takes advantage of your phone’s capabilities in many ways. We are very careful with the permissions we request and make sure to only use them for the features we offer. To see the explanation for each permission we use, please visit: http://www.mindmeapp.com/about-the-permissions.html
Users can also set lifetime reminders for fasts which will automatically remind On a home page of their mobile screen.
Users can also see horoscopes,panchangam etc.
It also contains birthday,meeting reminder features like normal calendar.
Scribble Pad is simple to use and fairly intuitive. It provides the following functionality:
* Add widgets on the home screen for your notes. Can display thumbnail of your notes on your home screen and go right to the note by clicking on them.
* Create simple one page notes or even multi-page notes
* Save notes for access in the future. Easily access your previously saved notes through thumbnails.
* Change thickness of the strokes (Thin, Medium, Thick)
* Easily select different colors
* Supports both portrait or landscape mode
* Simple convenient on screen buttons and menu items to help you manage and maintain your notes
* Notes can be stored on external (if available) or internal storage
* Note pages are stored in png format
The app is free so it doesn't hurt to give it a try. If you feel this app is helpful and useful and would like to support future development consider making a donation by clicking on your phone's menu button and selecting the Donate option.
** Warning - clicking on the Clear Data button for this app in your phone's Manage Application menu will delete all previously saved notes in internal storage. **
** In order to have the functionality to use widgets, the app must not reside on the SD card of your phone. **
- Watch battery indicator on main screen (2.0)
- Watch vibrates and show message in main screen when looses connection with phone (2.0)
- You can disable notification sound on preferences
- You can now set silence period for not sending notifications to watch (for example by night). In Preferences.
- Yahoo weather added. Set it on Preferences or change between openweathermap and Yahoo with three taps on UP button
- Double tap on UP button to see next event
- Now you can start watchapp from Tasker sending an intent with com.ichueca.pebblealarm.START_WATCHAPP (in Actions Misc.)
- Calendar view with events (double tap on SELECT on weather watchface). Select event day with UP / DOWN (change month with double tap). View events from that day with SELECT and, in detailed view, tap SELECT for next event (doyuble tap for previous)
- Weather detailed view with double tap in DOWN button in weather screen
- Thanks to Miles for helping in message translation.
Now with WatchFace
- Shows current time and temperature (set celsius / fharenheit in preferences screen)
- Shows moon phase
- Shows seven day weather based on location (data from openweathermap.com). Tap UP button for refresh weather, MIDDLE button for WatchApp options, DOWN button for next days weather
- Added a Take Remote Photo option on utils.
See http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/comment/41554/ for instructions
- View Mobile Data, GPS and Battery Status. View / change WIFI, Ringer Mode and Music Volume
- Keep track of notifications from your phone on Pebble (Tap Select button for Next notification, two taps for Previous, two taps on Up button for first notification and two taps on Down button for last).
- Find My Phone and Find My Car features (in Utils Set your car location and later use Find My Car feature. It starts Navigation and send indications to watch. Make sure GPS is ON and Maps is added to Manged Notifications App)
- Experimental. Confirm (or confirm and delete) reminders on watch. You must activate this option in settings.
Download and install the WatchApp from Manage Notifications option on main screen.
Set how much notifications you like to track on preferences (also if you want to send a message to Pebble for them. If you do, remove other notification app on the phone or you get multiple times the same notification)
Added backup / restore options for reminders and apps to track.
Set Reminder and Quick Alarms on phone with Pebble support and activate / deactivate / delete them.
Reminders on weekdays and one-shot reminders.
One-shot reminders and quick alarms may be deactivated / deleted based on preferences
Put Wheater as title of a reminder and send the weather on your location to pebble
Message is sent to Pebble on low battery on phone
Make your phone vibrate and sound (default alarm tone) when pebble looses connection with phone (in Preferences).
Use it to find your phone. Just turn off the Bluetooth on Pebble and your phone starts to sound
Insistent alarms. Repeating alarms each 5' until dismissed on phone
Sort reminders alfabetically, by date or by date to come (preferences)
Highlight today reminders (preferences)
Send message to pebble when phone battery raises specified level (preferences)
Now the reminder list shows the next reminder date
Please, email me if the app is malfuncioning.
NOTE: if you want to help with translating Pebble Reminder to another language just email me.
More from developer
Selecting your choice of university is a major decision, select one too close to home, and you'd better be prepared for constant drop-ins and "check-ups" from the family. Select one too far, and those journey's back could be excruciating.
- Choose whether to display universities at close, medium and far distance from your current location
- Browse and checkout the university through Google Maps.
University Finder allows you to instantly display a list of universities based on your distance preference, and then explore any university with Google Maps.
University Finder makes it that much easier to select a university that provides you with a true sense of independence, yet isn't too far to rule out bringing the washing home.
Best of all it's FREE Give it a try today!
This application is brought to you totally free with the help of search monetization. I have opted to use this to be able to keep creating more free apps for you. Please note that with this app you will receive a few search points on your device, all are easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
Why the Permissions?
PRECISE LOCATION (GPS AND NETWORK-BASED) - used to find your location via GPS or Wi-Fi.
MOCK LOCATION SOURCES FOR TESTING - used for testing the device, the device will not change or spoof your location in any way.
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - This is needed to check if the device has a valid network connection
READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY & WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY - required by SmartApp
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required by SmartApp
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - required by SmartApp, this app will not delete or modify your saved SD card content in any malicious way.