It is 2019, yet only 5% of India pay using online..we solved each and every problem for a common person
Ever imagined an uneducated person using online services Like Educated Person?
Ever imagined an app that would let the uneducated pay all the recurring bills every month?
Ever imagined an app that would make all the transactions within seconds rather than days?
Is there any common ability that’s common in every human being?
Every human, right from a 3-month-old kid to a 100-year-old man, recognizes pictures. Why not pay your bills and recharge your phone with just a simple click on the picture?!
What’s the problem we are solving?
Of 1.30 billion population in India, only 5-10% pay their bills online, and the rest 90-95% face problems. OmegaOn has come up with a revolutionary way to bring them on the board of digital world – PhotoClick.
With OmegaOn’s PhotoClick, an uneducated person who never dreamt of using the internet in his lifetime can now pay his bills and recharge his phone online. With PhotoClick, a housewife who is not tech-savvy can now recharge her phone right from her home with just a single click. With PhotoClick, a person from middle-class can now pay his bills in a quick and secure way without having to worry about due dates and penalties.
What is PhotoClickPay?
It's usually said a picture is worth a thousand words. Various studies by researchers have proved that we humans, irrespective of being educated or not, are more likely to remember and recognize pictures/images than words. A picture is something everyone, right from a 3-month-old kid to a 100-year-old man, would have no problem in recognizing, hence we made use of clicking on a photo in order to make the whole ordeal of online transactions simple and quick.
OmegaOn lets the user add a picture of his liking, and a simple click on the said picture gets the recharge/bill payment done.
What does OmegaOn offer?
- Easy and quick prepaid and post-paid mobile recharges for Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance GSM/CDMA, BSNL, Idea, Aircel, Tata Docomo GSM/CDMA, MTS, Uninor, MTNL, Videocon and much more
- DTH Recharge for Tata Sky, Dish TV, Reliance, Videocon D2H, Airtel, Sun Direct
- Data Card Recharge for Reliance Net Connect, MTS, Tata Photon, Vodafone, BSNL, MTNL
- Electricity Bill payments for BSES, NDPL, Reliance Energy, Tata Power
- Gas payments for Mahanagar Gas, and much more in the upcoming days
- Add money to your OmegaOn wallet using debit cards, credit cards, and net banking and also with FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayZapp, Oxigen, Cash Cards
How OmegaOn helps people towards cashless society
1. PhotoClickPay: Currently there’s no app out there that lets an uneducated/nontech-savvy person make payments and recharges online. With OmegaOn’s PhotoClick, everyone, right from a 3-year-old kid to a 100-year-old man who can recognize a picture, will be able to recharge and pay bills by themselves.
2. No Ads: We understand that intrusive advertisements inside the app can be annoying and ruin the user experience, and in order to ease the lives of our customers, we have a strict policy of no ads in our app whatsoever, unlike the competitors.
3. No Redundant Input of Data: 70% of Indian population recharge a fixed amount most of the time. With OmegaOn, recharge can be done with just a click on the photo instead of having to input the number and amount every time.
4. Security: Users have nothing to worry as their bank account details are not stored on our servers.
5. Multi-login: Single wallet for multiple users from a family, and hence does away with needing a bank account for everyone.
6. Lightning Speed: Most of the transactions on competing apps last several seconds, and hence can lead to transaction failure at times. With OmegaOn, transactions can be made successfully within 5-10 seconds.