Omegawave Personal offers athletes an inside view into their cardiac and metabolic systems, measuring their readiness to train through a comprehensive ECG wave assessment. Daily cardiac measurements help to easily track the effects of training on the body's readiness, stress levels and recovery patterns.
Training zone intensity ranges are a unique feature to Omegawave Personal, providing athletes with recommendations for the maximum heart rate for the day. The data is updated daily, allowing athletes to manage their training, maximizing the benefits of each session.
- Omegawave Personal is the only system available today that has the ability to quickly, non-stressfully, and non-invasively assess the functional state of an athlete, providing a comprehensive view of their recovery state.
- Omegawave Personal delivers accurate training guidance based on the cardiac readiness analysis. The cardiac readiness calculation is based on physical and mental stress, recovery pattern and adaptation reserve levels.
- Omegawave Personal defines training zones for workout intensity based on your current cardiac state.
- The aerobic and anaerobic readiness ratings provide a detailed view of the body's adaptation for exercise, while the trends indicate the position on the supercompensation curve.
- The recovery pattern tracks your body's ability to recover and helps in identifying recovery techniques that fit you best.
Please note! Omegawave Personal requires additional hardware accessories. See website for details.