★ Material design
★ Android data counter, call and message statistics
★ Dual sim support
★ data usage, messages and call statistics and charts for actual period
★ data usage, messages and call statistics and charts for specific days
★ Data manager for - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan
★ Android data usage with information about consumption per application.
★ nice widgets
★ nice widgets
★broadband usage meter
★ data usage widget, calls widget and messages widget
★ Nice widget with information for limits of data usage, messages and calls.
★ Summary screen with calls, messages and data usage
★ Overview of calls, messages and data usage
★ List of contacts ordered by number of call minutes or messages
★ List of application ordered by data usage
★ Data usage chart, calls chart and messages chart
★ Metrics provided per contact
★ Metrics provided per application
★ Metrics on cotacts number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages per day
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for day and contact
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for all period and contact
★ Phone call log
★ Call log (Call logging) and messages log for each contact
★ Call details
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
-Notification after reaching a set time of outgoing calls, number outgoing messages, megabytes mobile data usage.
★ Billing period setting
★ Excluded (ignore) numbers list (calls where you have free calls and free messages)
★ Excluded number list separated for calls and messages
★ not running on the background all the time - save your battery
★ data manager and data counter for mobile data usage, wifi data usage and roaming data usage
★ data usage per application
★ cellular data usage
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
★ Call billing increment in settings
If you want to have application in your language and can help me with translation please write me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application works for any mobile carrier around all the world for example Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, Airtel, Beeline, Free mobile, Turkcell, AT&T, SK Telecom, TELCEL, KT, Verizon Wireless, Verizon, TIM, I WInd, SFR and more.
Don't try to find Calistics, calystic, callystics, calistic or however. It's Callistics - Call statistics. Call stats are only simple Material call statistics you can find on Google play.
In case of any problem please contact us on email@example.com
Comment on permissions:
- to show picture, and name of your contacts in the calls and messages list
- to get information about send and received message for sms manager
- information for calls counter
★ Wi-Fi connection information
- to be able count Wi-FI data usage
★ Device ID & call information
- save calls to application when you finish outgoing or incoming call
Application is not sending your personal information anywhere. We need connection to the internet only to be able send crash reports and usage statistics to Flurry application.
It shows statistics of your calls/sms/txt/data traffic and lets you set limits for each of these plans.
Call Meter supports a huge amount of billing modes to let you adapt it's behaviour to your operators billing.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
There is a complete rebuild Call Meter 3G available in Play Store. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm2/
Call and SMS log monitor to check the call history (total incoming, total outgoing, missed call, filter call logs between selected date), search, group, filter and theme options and sent and received SMS details.
Provide details for each caller history with incoming, outgoing and missed call details.
- Dual (multiple) SIM support - Filter log by SIM
- STD, Local, ISD call details
- Un-limited call log access - Once you start using this app, your call logs will be remains available inside application. No 500 call logs limits, now access all logs
- Your monthly plan setting option i.e. set pulse type per minute or per second , set plan date etc.
- Bulk Delete - Select different delete options, now you can delete all incoming, outgoing, missed calls; delete individual contact logs
- Call and SMS history/logs with date and contact filter
- Delete call logs (now available in free version)
- Very useful for postpaid & prepaid user to monitor call logs
- Check call logs for various month or various date range
- Filter call logs by adding phone numbers in filter
- Monitor call history by creating contacts group
- Total incoming, total outgoing, total missed call summary
- Total sent and received SMS details
- Filter summary, Group by report
- Theme (Gray, Blue, Green, Dark, Gold, Red, Purple, Pink and many more)
- Individual caller call and sms details
- User can customize the history by date and caller.
- User can check the individual caller history
- Multiple language support - English,Hindi (हिंदी) , Russian (русский), French (français), Polish (polski), Spanish (español) adding more languages. Many thanks to Алексей Заварзин for providing correct Russian translation.
- Application needs android.permission.READ_CONTACTS/READ_SMS permission to read the call/sms logs.
My Call Duration HELP
Select Different Billing Options
1. If you have single plain plan of month like 300 call free then you can
a) go to "= Settings(Theme,plan etc.)" s page and enable your plan.
b) set your call quota i.e. 300 and
c) set your plan pulse rate like per minute or per second.
d)Then go to main screen (=Home), you will see one progress bar with text like 20/300.
e) now select 'today' drop down and select 'Day of Month' option and type your plan date. That's it. You will see your monthly data.
2. If you have different plan options like separate STD and local free calls then do the same in STD/ISD/Local setting page.
Please provide suggestions, feedback and issues at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide your ratings to make it more useful.
Steve Brooks on Feb 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM
The best I've recommended this app hundreds of times in the mobile network help forum that I contribute to. So useful for those that need to find an old call or txt. BRILLIANT.
Key words - Search tag: call duration, sms, call counter, call log monitor
Fake SMS and Auto-delete SMS will not work on Android KitKat 4.4
Call Log Management has never been so easy!
With Call Log Monitor you can keep clean the call history from unwanted calls so you don’t have to manually delete call log entries any more.
Creating fake call entries or fake text messages is easy and works on all Android devices.
The complex statistics and the group, sort and search options turn this app into a reliable cost control tool.
A great App to efficiently manage your call log.
Call Log Monitor key features
◆ filter calls and auto deletes Call History based on specific rules (match contact, group or phone number)
◆ filter text messages and auto deletes them from your folders and your message log after read or on receiving
◆ is the only app that displays and deletes message logs on Samsung devices
◆ creates fake call log entries from saved contact or phone number
◆ creates fake text messages to your inbox or sentbox
◆ groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing) – this function lacks on Samsung devices
◆ display statistics for a contact or for all call history
◆ "swipe to call" feature makes Call Log Monitor the best replacement for Android's stock Call Log App
Detailed list of features
Auto delete text messages and call history entries
- delete call log immediately after call ended
- delete text message log on Samsung devices
- automatically delete outgoing text messages (SMS)
- Automatically delete incoming messages (SMS) on receiving or after specified interval
- add contacts, groups or unsaved phone numbers to your message / call deletion rule
- setting to keep delete records (auto delete vault)
Fake Call from anyone to your call log
- create fake calls into your history
- the only app that correctly displays contact name in your fake call on all devices, including HTCs
- use any contact, number, date, duration
- select incoming, outgoing or missed for the type of fake call inserted into your call log
Fake SMS from anyone to your phone
- create fake text messages
- the only app that correctly inserts message log on Samsung devices
- use any contact, number, date
Custom view, group, sort and search Call History
- very usefull on Samsung devices, groups the call log entries by contact, date, or type (incoming, outgoing)
- collapsible groups by contact helps you easily identify and delete calls from specific contact or phone number
- sortable call log by date, contact, type or duration
- quick searchable call history by contact or phone number
- two steps deleting ("select one by one" or "select all" plus "delete button") saves time for you
Delete all logs for specific contact
- quickly delete all logs from a contact
- very useful feature that lacks on Samsung devices
- either long press a contact / phone number or use the grouping by contact option and then delete the group
- display statistics based on the entire call log or contact’s call history
- export call log to CSV/XML file
- dark/light themes supported
- password protected sensitive settings
- you can hide the app icon (Warning! Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Dial #9999 to bring it to front again.)
Looking for Infinite Call History?
Try Unlimited Call Log
NO LIMITATION on the number of call log entries. This app stores all the call logs in its own database. So you can view and compare logs without facing the limitation of the android default's call log application.
Displays both actual and the rounded to minute duration.
Basic operations include:
1. Call Duration Summary: Shows total duration of each call type.
2. Call History Search: User can search call history to see the cumulative call duration. Search options are: from date, to date, contact name and call type.
3. Search Results: Shows a list of phone numbers with the total duration.You can also change the list display from the menu option to see the results per day basis
4. Call Log Details: Shows at what time call was made with the call duration. Long press on any row gives option to delete that row.
5. Top Ten: Displays top ten phone numbers in the specific period of time selected by user for each type of call.
6. Press and Call: Long press on the phone number in search results screen gives option to call that number.
7. Export Call Logs: Exports call log in csv format. You can also share the exported logs.
8. Delete Call Logs: Clear call log from the app.
9. Restore Call Logs:You can restore the earlier backup file to the application.
Keywords: call logs, call log tracker, call duration
Statistics call duration and sms , help you use mobile operator's phone packages more effectively,to help your phone fee don't exceed your expected ,help you save money.
Powerful ,easy to use ,know how to use in one minute.
Today's call duration and sms statistics
This month's call duration and sms statistics
Percent of call duration usage
Percent of sms usage
Percent of time of month
List report and Graph report:
Outgoing call count
Incoming call count
Outgoing call duration
Incoming call duration
Set free call duration / sms
Statistics Options:all call / outgoing call ,all sms / outgoing sms
Set billing month start date
Set call duration minimum unit : second/30 seconds/minute ,make the statistics result more nearly to your phone operator's result
Simple setting page,complete in one minute
[Q & A]
Q: Whether this app upload my contacts ,call log , sms to server to analyze?
Not. All statistics work is done in app ,and all statistics data is stored in your phone ,this app never upload any your data to server.
Q: My operator's phone packages does not include free call duration and sms , how to set call&sms plan in the setting page?
You could change the default value 200 to 0 , or set a value according to your average usage in past several months ,this will help your control phone fee does not exceed you expected.
Q: Why this app need internet permission?
Internet permission is used for ad , and check whether I have new app published.
Q: This app contains a background service , what's the function of it?
This is statistics service, it make sure that call log and sms will be counted even you don't open this app everyday.
Q: Whether this service use very much battery power?
Not. First ,the service does not work frequently , only when need update statistics data(a new call is made or a sms is sent),the second ,the computation is very little ,for example , if sms you have sent this month is 100 ,when you send a new sms ,the service change the 100 to 101,this will be done within one second.
Q: Why I have deleted some call log or sms ,they are still listed in the app?
This app is designed for statistics thus help user control phone fee ,so the deleted call log and sms will also be included. This app does not keep a copy of your call log and sms ,only save statistics result of them ,privacy content will not be saved ,take sms as example ,app only save the count and time, but don't save phone number you sent to or received from , and don't save sms content ,so please don't worry about privacy issue.
Q: Why this app have a auto-start task?
The auto-start task launches the statistics service.
Q: Why this app does not support APP2SD?
There is a limitation of android system : the auto-start task can't be launched if a app is installed on sd card , so this app does not support APP2SD for make sure statistics result correct.
Thanks my Italian friend Gian Luca Bignardi supplying app ideas ,translation help and test help to me , Thanks!
Thanks These translators supply translation help to this app :
Czech : Dominika Rumanová
Russian : Roman Rublevskiy
Spanish : Alvaro Villa
Icons in this app are under Creative License ,their owner's sites are:
Thanks for their excellent work!
Statistics: Improved statistics screen.
Backup & Restore: Call History Manager provides option to backup call history so that you can restore it later. This will be useful if you had to reset phone for some reasons.
Export to excel: Call History Manager allows you to export call logs to excel format.
Contact Details: User can tap on any of the call log to see contact details of a specific contact. You can also see the statistics of calls made between that contact.
Add Fake Call: Call History Manager Allows you to insert a fake call log.
Auto Delete Call Log: This feature allows you to automatically delete call logs from a particular number right after you hung up phone. If you have something to hide, this option is for you.
Your feedback mails are much appreciated. Please send us bug report or new feature requests to email@example.com.
★ Monitor phone calls, SMS, and data use
★ Graphical statistics and widgets
MEASURE YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED
★ Measure your actual mobile internet speed
★ Compare operator internet speeds and find fastest operator in your location
GET STATISTICS OF YOUR PHONE USAGE
★ Which apps use most mobile data
★ Who you call and text most
SET USE LIMITS AND ALERTS
★ Set daily, weekly, monthly phone usage limits for calls, text, data
★ Set alerts when use limits are exceeded
tags: usage tracking, calls, counter, ad free, traffic counter, data counter, monitoring
Look for "Droidstats Premium" to support us and unlock following additional extra features:
- Configure all your widgets (Which statistic to show?)
- Configure transparency of your widgets
- unlocks the 4x1 widget
- unock the alternative 1x1 one-slot widget
- unlock the StatusbarWidget which integrates in the Notification Area
- Data-per-App feature (Android 2.2+ phones)
- see a chronological log of all sms and call events with additional infos
- backup restore your configuration, calls- and sms-info
- export your calls and sms event infos to CSV
- Extended top statistics with pie charts
As a free user please check the UserVoice forums before using the support email. Thanks
Info: Ice Cream Sandwich ROM updaters (Android 4.0) maybe have to clear app data in system menu and reinstall DS.
This version introduce the INCOMING call control.
Application functionality never expires and it's free of advertise.
You can buy Pro version for $20 MXP (about 1.50 USD) to allow to re-dial after automatic hang up.
If you found some error in the application, please sent a crash report to fix it a soon as possible.
* Control outgoing and incoming calls
* Select the contacts to which it will apply the time-control
* Select the time of the call
* You can select tone or vibration alert 10 seconds before selected time
* Application can hang up the call automatically at the end of the selected time
If you are using this app and it's helping you to save money, please consider to buy the Pro version to support further development.
• shows incoming/outgoing/total/remaining calls, messages, mobile data usage and Wi-Fi in tables (current period)
• shows incoming/outgoing calls, messages, mobile data usage and Wi-Fi in graphs (last 6 periods)
• shows price for calls, messages and mobile data
• notification warns before exceeding the limit for calls, messages and mobile data
• exception list for calls and messages
• detailed reports for calls, messages, mobile data usage and Wi-Fi
• breakdown of costs for each period
• highly customizable widgets (1×1, 4x1)
• do not delete call log immediately after call
• do not delete SMS messages immediately after sending / receiving
• do not use any kind of task killer
• dual-sim is not supported (www.android-application.org/activity-monitor-faq)
Help me to improve application
• let me know your ideas with integrated feedback option
• help me to translate or correct text
• share application with friends
• donate to support further development
This program reads call logs from your telephone and do not backup or make copy of that data. It just present call data
in convenient way. Because your telephone might delete call logs after some period of time, you may not be able to see statistics for more than X months in the past.
You can see on who you spend most minutes, on which days, etc...
Also data can be presented with two charts (one for daily calls, other for monthly).
You can specify when your payment month begin, minute rounding politics of your mobile network operator
Note that your mobile network operator calculates minutes differently, so small deviation between program and "real" spent minutes are possible.
If you want to check out the code - >: https://github.com/igorcrevar/Outgoing-Calls-Viewer
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
Do you want to know who calls you more and who talks to you more?
Do you want to back up your call history?
Here is a simple yet powerful app to manage your call logs.
Call Statistics: Can sort the calls in the call history on the basis of call duration, putting higher duration calls above in the list.Can sort the calls on the basis of number of calls, putting higher number of calls higher in the list.It displays a list with graphical bar, showing how much time did you spend on call with each caller in descending order
Call Log Search: Search the call logs using name or with just an alphabet of that name, this application will help you find details out of long call history easily.Search any number or name in call history just with few digits. That’s way you can even find numbers you got call but you couldn’t remember call time.
Auto Backup:This application can also keep the backup of your call log for future reference.Can automatically create backup on daily, weekly, after two weeks or monthly basis.
Delete logs:Can delete unwanted call log.You can select the logs to delete; it can be Received, Dialed or All.
Restore:You can restore the logs you want to use again.
Custom:Search the call log of a particular month, or of few days,you can customize the settings and make the search easy.You can search the call history of ongoing week, assuming the week started from Sunday.
Additional Features:After searching the call history you need not exit the application to make the call. You can directly call from the call log.More reformed and subtle display in our new version.
Try it; I am sure you will like it.We are open to your suggestions to make it even better.
Tags: Call Logs, Call Records, Call History, Call Duration, Call Statistics, Backup call logs, Restore call logs
Added multiple languages support.
Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
Use My Data Manager to track your data usage, monitor what apps are using the most data and ensure that you don’t go over your monthly data limit and incur unnecessary charges.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi and roaming
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Manage data across multiple devices
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
For more information please be sure to check out our YouTube Channel:
and to also like/follow us at:
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
"You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data." - David Pogue
"My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool." - Android Headlines
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
Also please feel free to use these Links to our most recent Reviews:
Download My Data Manager and start using it today to stay in control of your data usage and save money!
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
You can’t understand whom you call best of all? How much time each call took for you today, yesterday, for the whole month?.. Then this app is worked out especially for you. This is the best app to define your favorite numbers and duration of your calls.
- Total duration of incoming calls
- Total duration of outgoing calls
- Top 15 incoming/outgoing numbers
- Detailed history for each number
- Statistics display over a particular period of time