- Now Playing Screen full screen, with wallpaper behind
- Gesture Control
- 5 Widgets of different sizes
- Twitter #NowPlaying Integration
and much more,For more info take a look at piratemedia.tv
New features: Home, Work and Settings buttons added and layout changes.
For any suggestions contact me.
Note: Not yet compatible with resolutions of Motorola Droid/Milestone or HTC Tattoo.
Music Player Lock Screen is a Lock Screen for the default Android Music Player (process: com.android.music)
Only works when Android Music Player is running. Press Home to exit Lock Screen.
v0.3.1 Run Music Player Lock Screen and hit Menu > Settings to change Theme
Ad Suported, PRO version soon
A new era of Music Quiz Games as just begun!!! Remember the old times when Music Quiz Games were based on questions or on your SD-Card Music? Those times are over!!!!
In Ultimate Music Quiz you can play with musics from a Last.fm Username, a Artist/Band or from a Last.fm Tag. For example, if you choose tho play with the tag Rock or Pop the songs that you have to guess are that ones that were tagged in Last.fm as Rock or Pop. Are you a 60s or 80s music lover? Just choose 60s or 80s as the tag. Here you can see the Top Tags in Last.fm (http://www.last.fm/charts/toptags)
- In time when passing from 01 to 00 it takes 2 seconds
- It's only optimized for HVGA (320x480)
- Sometimes appears songs that are not related with the tag, or artist
- If the name as a & sometimes don't appear the text after the &
- Some state buttons images are missing
- In artist game mode sometimes it gets stuck, you have to go back several times to give force close or kill the app
- Some songs appear repeatedly in one game
- The Options button does not work
--ATTENTION - Each game of UMQ generates about 20MB of data, so it recommended that you use a Wi-fi connection--
The High Scores are powered by ScoreLoop and this Game is Ad Supported. In final version High Scores will be reseted.
I want to make Ultimate Music Quiz the best Music Quiz for Android, and for that I'll need your help. All feedback are welcome and will be taken in consideration even in Android Market Comments. And remember, don't rate it low and take in consideration that this is my firt game for Android and it is in a early beta stage.