Glitchr's features include:
Glitch Art Effect
3D Anaglyph Effect
Original Gameboy Effect
Gameboy Camera Effect
ASCII Art Effect
ZX Spectrum Effect
The ability to share photos to any app
No in-app purchases
tags: image filter, effects, Instagram, retro, glitch art, crt, 90s, vintage
Bitzah allows you to see the world through the eyes of your favourite retro computers and video-game consoles, including the NES, Commodore 64 and the ZX Spectrum.
Featuring a live pixel-camera, you can take still images (lossless PNG), 9-frame ping-pong and 16-frame looping GIFs, to make all kinds of unique pixel art.
You can also convert your existing images!
* LIVE Pixel-Cam! Wander in an 8-bit world.
* Several classic 8-bit pixel filter stylings including C64, VIC20, Atari 2600, Tandy, GameBoy and more.
* Capture still images or record one of two animated GIF stylings.
* Save to gallery or share with your friends.
* "Share" to Bitzah from inside your phone's Gallery to convert your existing photos.
* Choose destination media (ie external sdcard or internal storage, etc.)
Bitzah starts in camera mode.
SWIPE left and right to change pixel styling.
TAP (or shutter button) to take a still image.
TAP and HOLD for a moment to shoot a Ping Pong GIF.
TAP and HOLD much longer to capture a Long Loop GIF.
Now that you've captured your image(s):
SWIPE left and right to change pixel stylings (if desired.)
TAP to bring up the Save / Share menu. Share your Bitzah with your friends!
PRESS the BACK key to discard the image(s) and return to the camera.
To use a photo from your phone's Gallery / Album application, open a photo, then press the sharing icon, then select 'See All...' and choose Bitzah from the list. This feature doesn't currently work on all phones though.
. * Option to auto - stabilize so your photos are perfectly level no matter what (see the example image shown above)
. * Zoom via multi-touch gesture control and one-touch
. * Flash on / off / auto / Torch
* Choose to focus modes ( including macro ) .
* Tap to select the focus and metering area .
* Alternative face detection.
* Choice of front / back camera .
* Select scene modes , color effects , white balance and exposure compensation .
* Choose camera and video quality and resolution JPEG .
* Video recording time (with optional audio ) .
* The Timer option .
* Burst mode with configurable delay .
* Option to mute the shutter .
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option optimize for left and right handed users .
* Configurable volume keys ( to take a picture , zoom , or change the exposure compensation ) .
* Choose save folder (although note Google has blocked access for recording on external SD card on Android 4.4 , see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx . )
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery time remaining memory device , guidance and direction of the camera ; Also option to override a choice of bars ( including " rule of thirds " ) .
* Display aspect ratio can be set to maximize the size of the viewing screen, or match the relationship between the resolution of the photo / video aspect (so what you see is what is actually written ) .
* Optional GPS tagging ( geotagging ) of pictures, including compass direction ( GPSImgDirection , GPSImgDirectionRef ) location .
* Support for external microphones ( may not be supported by all devices ) .
* Instructions available from http://opencamera . sourceforge.net /
* Completely free and without advertising , unlike most Android applications . Open Source .
( Some features may not be available on all devices because they can depend on hardware resources , or the version of Android . )
If you want , you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating ! This can be done by purchasing the application Donation Mark Harman .
The Git repository is available at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/code/ . Note that I work with auto crlf off (otherwise , it converts all line endings Linux in Windows format) . If you want to work with the source, check out the latest version from the repository .
This font is released under GPL v3 or later .
Contact the developer Mark Harman if you have suggestions , bug fixes , ports for other platforms or whatever : harman point mark in ntlworld dot com .
Homepage : http://opencamera.sourceforge.net/
Em nossa primeira versão temos disponível a função de poder da zoom utilizando o bastão, podendo também alterar a função de acordo com que o usuário escolher.(Por padrão ele vem configurado para da zoom).
Temos também nesta versão a opção de carimbar suas fotos com data, localização e algum texto de sua preferencia(Por exemplo seu nome). Dentre outras funções...
Then Slit Scan Camera is just for you.
It uses slit-scan photography (strip photography) technique to create unique photos from your phone.
Follow us on Facebook fan page and Google+ community, share your pictures and discover what pictures other users have created using Slit Scan Camera.
Information of Color is two types of "RGB" and "HSV".
>> When is it useful?
* You want to know the color of this flower.
* You want to know the color of this sky.
* You want to know the color of this sea.
* You want to know the color of this bird.
* You want to know the color of this dress.
* You want to know the color of this car.
* You want to know the color of this.
* You want to reproduce this color on a computer.
* You want to know the "Hue" of this color.
* You want to know the color when change the "Saturation".
* You want to know the color when change the "Lightness".
>> The main function
* "Information of Color"(HSV) that is the center of the monitor
will be displayed in real time.
* "Information of Color" is two types of "RGB" and "HSV".
* You can take a picture with the "Information of Color".
* Since then save also displays the date and time at the same time
as the shooting, it is useful to organize your information.
* You can also know the only current "Information of Color".
* Not only to display the value of "H","S","V", the position of
"H" at the "Hue color wheel" and the position of "S","V" at the
"Gradient bar" when it is changed 0 to 1.
>> How to use
(1) Plaese adjust the image quality.
If slow, please lower the image quality.
(2) Please tap the "Start button".
(3) Please set the center of monitor to the target point.
(4) Please tap the center of monitor, when you want to take a picture and save it.
(5) If you want to know but not save, please tap the left or right side panels.
(6) Above (4) and (5) was described at "Help pannel".
(If you want to know, please tap the "?" button.).
(7) If you want to re-adjust the image quality, plaese tap
the "Setting button" (upper left of the displayed "Gear").
* The RGB color model is an additive color model in which
red (R), green (G), and blue (B) light.
* The HSV color model is consisted of three components
hue (Hue), saturation (Saturation, Chroma), lightness (Value, Lightness, Brightness).
* The HSV color is easy to understand intuitively than the RGB color.
■日本版 (Japanese version)
Use your camera to turn the real world into Dots! Turn your camera into a Dot Camera with Dotography.
★Live Dot Camera view, creating beautiful, artistic, dot photographs in real-time!
★Switch between Dot Filter and Square Filter camera effects!
★Adjust the size of the Dots of your Dot Camera!
★Switch between rear-facing and front-facing cameras!
★Save Dot Images and Photographs to your Gallery!
Connect for special news and updates for Dotography and other Blink Tap applications:
Stay tuned for even more Dotography fun features...
Camera Plus has now gone Universal! Enjoy the seamless experience of photography on your iPad and iPad mini.
Special features of Camera Plus on the iPad:
Some salient features:
• Camera Plus provides 3 focus modes - 'Macro', 'Normal' and 'Far' for bringing out true depth. Along with the ability to lock the focus, this allows for desired objects to be in the limelight.
• ‘Lumy’ is a slider on the capture screen that analyzes ambient conditions and adjusts it so that captures turn out exposure-perfect - brighter, clearer and better!
• Filters give photos that ‘X factor’. Let photos evoke true emotion by selecting the ones that represent different moods.
• Text Captions personalize your photos and literally bring out what you want to communicate with unique handpicked fonts and colors.
• Pix’d automatically enhances any picture to make them stand out. With just one magical tap, Camera Plus uniquely analyzes for subjects like a landscape or even faces to intelligently change the color, lighting and tone.
• Easily tweak your photos with options to change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Temperature. Also, perform additional edits like changing orientation, flipping it etc.
• Locked Roll for those that value their treasured captures enough to lock it up. Store yours in a safe, cozy and personal space. We do provide the key of course! (In-app Purchase)
Share captures instantly to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, iMessage, AirDrop and Mail. In addition, Instagram users can fit entire images into the square format before uploading them!
Use the following methods to shoot photo：
1. Turn on or turn off your Bluetooth Headset. (BT Camera will shoot automatically when bluetooth connected or disconnected with your Bluetooth Headset.)
2. Inset your Wired Headset, click Volume Up or Volume Down button to shoot.
3. Press Volume Up or Volume Down button of your phone to shoot.
4. Press the shoot icon on the screen of BT Camera application.
BT Camera supports all kinds of Bluetooth Headsets as the remote controller to take a photo! (Note: Bluetooth Headsets need to pair with your phone before use, and remember to turn on Bluetooth function on your phone.) It also supports all kinds of Wired Headsets to take a photo.
p.s. It takes a while to pair between Bluetooth Headsets and your phone, when Bluetooth Headsets turn on. Thus it also take a while to take picture. But it should take a photo immediately if the Bluetooth Headsets turn off. (You can distinguish if bluetooth is connected or disconnected to your Bluetooth Headsets via the appeared icon in the center of screen. And it is better to choose disconnect to trigger camera shoot.
Photo editing app that allow you to quickly generate random and real glitch in your picture without using photoshop or computer!
Upload photos from camera or gallery, edit with multiple effect and filters.
Save your artwork or share it with everyone.
Become a digital artist, create real and completely random glitch, to add that "nerd" touch to your pictures!
★★★★★ Amazing app
★★★★★ Awesome updates
★★★★★ Sweet app. Keep up the great work
Imperfection creates uniqueness out of diversity.
By changing the paradigm, that which standardisation views as an error, to the free thinker becomes the unexpected source of a new beauty.
- Gaetano Pesce, Italian sculptor, designer and architect
----- HOW TO USE -----
You can simply swipe several times the image with your finger in X and Y coordinates for generate errors in your picture.
• Touching the screen on the BOTTOM-LEFT you'll have your original picture
• Swiping on the TOP-RIGHT you'll increase number of errors
• Change resolution and image quality for generate stunning combination of glitch!
• Try different effects ( VHS scanlines, 3D, Window Lag, Pixel, Wave, Hacker, Triangol)
• Make Mp4 or GIF animations and share it via Whatsapp, Facebook or Instagram
• Hashtag #Glitch4ndroid
----- LEARN MORE -----
In several usages in information technology, the therm "glitch" is a systematic error, typically found in an electronic or computing device.
This bugs, usually keep devices from completing their main function properly
----- WHAT IS THE INSPIRATION -----
Just like doors of perception, glitches are everywhere and all around us, even if you can't perceive them:
lagged digital decoder signal, TV screens in metro, broken DVD players, bad mp3s or old and damaged SD cards.
Thanks to cyberpunk and sci-fi movies, this concept created and evolved in subcultures and music influences.
This is a great bluetooth remote control for Sensor Camera app.
Requires 2 devices with bluetooth support and at least 1 device supports Sensor Camera v2.1.4 and above.
-Delay Timer up to 5 sec.
-Image Preview on Focus
-Actual captured photo is displayed after Shutter click.
-Supports "Sensor Camera" and "Sensor Camera Pro"
1. Install "Sensor Camera" or "Sensor Camera Pro" on your camera phone.
2. Install "Remote for SensorCamera" on your second phone or tablet.
3. Enable bluetooth on both apps.
4. Pair and connect.
5. Remote is now ready.
Rate and give your feedback if you found this app useful.
Ask for support at email@example.com
Supported monopods: kjstar, selftimer, wii, yanteng and many others.
- Manage your photos and images.
- Supports all photo formats.
- Full-screen browser feature
- Share in social network environments
- Cameras, GIF and video playback
- Slide game.
- Pictures of the set as wallpaper.
- Scans everything in very quickly.
- Gorgeous interface.
- Stylish and precise interface design
★ Small size application
★ Minimize to background
★ HD/All image capture resolution
★ Burst shot
★ Auto shot with delay setting
★ Face detection auto shot
★ Auto focus
★ Black screen (touch to capture)
★ Video Recording (Experimental)
★ Widget for faster capture & more secure shortcut naming
Please test the application and then leave a friendly comment and critiques to us.
Thank you for support!