Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* Support for both Pebble 1.x and 2.x
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
This application is simple to operate. Just click the Blue button and start running, biking, hiking or kicking ass in the activity of your choice.
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 30,000+ courses around the world, more courses added daily
* Fast, polished UI. Built with one goal: help you play better and enjoy golf more
* Now with Pebble smart watch support
This is not a trial, not a demo, but truly a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's 100% FREE and will be free forever.
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included for free in Golf Pad. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring (with putts, penalties, sand and fairways) for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps, tee-to-green shot/club tracking, and more.
Get extended statistics, Pebble smart watch support and other advanced features with Golf Pad Premium. One-time fee provides lifetime access to all premium features and future updates.
Enjoy free unlimited access to Golf Pad features, including:
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* Greatly improved one-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. See shots on the map. All for free! Learn more: http://www.golfpadgps.com/shot-tracker.html
* NEW! Track position where the ball landed on the green and accurately measure distance of your approach shots
* Free aerial map. Tap to measure golf gps distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* NEW! Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Track your progress with rich statistics, including scoring, putts, penalties, fairways, sand, G.I.R. and distance walked
* See stats for 9-hole and 18-hole rounds
* Share rounds via Facebook or email. Your friends will see the scorecard, notes and shots on the map, including clubs and length.
* Use 'uncharted mode' to keep track your score on any 18 hole course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards.
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO subscription. NO LIMITS.
We are constantly working on adding more features and making Golf Pad better and easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, take a look at www.golfpadgps.com/support.html or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help!
Missing your favorite golf course?
We have over 30,000 courses around the world. But in an unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it yourself in few minutes on your own computer: http://golfscout.contorra.com. If you noticed a problem with an existing course, please contact us at email@example.com.
Join hundreds of thousands of golfers who chose GolfPad range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Here’s what our users have to say:
★★★★★ As good as it gets!
Seriously this is probably the best app for android. I couldn't say enough good things about this app. The score counting is perfect and the distance is always more than accurate for my game. This is definitely the best golf app out of the 8 I've tried. I actually enjoy using it
★★★★★ Simply the best
I've tried so many other apps and GPS gadgets for golf along side golf pad and this remains top pick for me, friendly on battery and accurate and all recent update functions make this app an utter joy to use. 10stars from me. Thank you
Runs on 1280x742min. screen resolution Telephone. Android 3.0min., API level 13min. (Honeycomb).
This application is very useful for sea and air sailers, trekkers and also for light aviation pilots or simply sightseers.
The display shows :
- A GOTO barrel selector
- The actual geographic coordinates
- Straight distance and true heading to the selected GOTO point
- A magnetic compass with a pointer to the selected point (GOTO) (if the device is equipped with a magnetic sensor)
- A software keyboard to mark and name a new point
- The altitude (if the device is equipped with a pressure sensor)
- A resettable chronograph
The data base (marked points) is not limited and is easily updatable (add/erase/modify)
The GPS must be activated and giving fixes before launching the application.
This app only works with the Pebble Smart Watch (http://getpebble.com/). It works with Pebble 1.x and 2.x SDK.
Transform your Pebble in a real surf watch. Forget about tide watches, now you have the information about waves size and wind speed updated every hour on your wrist.
This is the best tool for surfers in California, Florida, Hawaii, UK and France. You just have to set up your beach or buoy and the information is available for you 24/7.
- California (31 buoys)
- Florida (5 buoys)
- Hawaii, Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Big Island (7 buoys)
- UK (3 buoys)
- France (2 buoys)
- If you want more coverage, please read the feature request section below.
- This version does not support tide or swell period information.
- This version supports United States customary units (ft and mph).
- The data displayed by this app is from the NOAA buoy program, which is collected from the nearest available buoy. The information may not reflect the exact condition on your beach.
- Some buoys do not provide wind information. In these cases, NA will be shown.
- This app does not drain your phone neither your watch battery. The algorithm is highly optimized to preserve the battery life of your devices.
- Watch Surf must be active on your Android device in order to keep the surf data updated on the watch face. Once the app is installed, it will be running all the time and an icon will be permanently displayed on the toolbar. If the device is rebooted, Watch Surf will be automatically initialized and synchronized with your Pebble. If you want to inactivate it, just tap on "Stop Service". Next time you want to use the app, just launch it manually and sync with your Pebble.
If you would like to suggest a new feature or support to other regions, please, post it on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/watchsurf). The additions will be made once we have reached 100 similar requests. If you want to have your favorite surf spot covered by Watch Surf, ask your friends to engage on your campaign.
Installing Watch Surf:
1 - To install the watchface on your Pebble just go to the official Pebble app - Settings - Install untrusted apps.
2 - Your Android device must be close to the Watch. (That's the way Pebble works)
3 - Open the Watch Surf Android app and tap on "Install Watch Surf Watchface" button.
- Here are the error codes and the reason for each:
APP_MSG_NOT_CONNECTED: Your Android device is not close enough to your watch.
APP_MSG_SEND_TIMEOUT: Watch Surf service is not running in the Android device. Launch the Android app to fix this problem.
APP_MSG_BUSY: It is a temporary connection error. Try to switch to another watchface and then go back to the Watch Surf watchface. It should work in the next request.
Now supporting the Sony Smartwatch 2.
New, get directions to the golf course.
FreeCaddie Pro gives you not only distances to the front, center and back of greens like FreeCaddie but so much more.
Get distances to all mapped features including distances to bunkers, hazards and more!
How far did you hit that drive? Measure your shot and find out!
The built in maps are properly rotated with the green at the top of the display. See distances to all markers. New feature: move the map around and see the distance not only to the point at the center of the screen but the distance remaining to the center of the green. Now you can hit your tee shot to your favorite distance from the green with confidence!
Track your personal stats as you play then upload your stats to FreeCaddie.com and analyze your game. Or keep score for your group and then share the scorecard with your friends.
FreeCaddie Pro has over 28,000 mapped courses worldwide. If you do not see your local course you can sign up for free at FreeCaddie.com and easily map it with the Course Creator. Or edit a course with the built in course editor!
If you would like to edit/enhance an existing course just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name/location of the course and your FreeCaddie.com username.
For more help go here:
For a tutorial go here:
Ahora todo diseñado para que puedas acceder a ello desde tu Smartphone.
Estamos mejorando constantemente el servicio mediante la incorporación de nuevos contenidos y funciones, y agradecemos tus comentarios de las novedades.
This is not a "trial" version. It is not "limited functionality". You get:
* A GPS rangefinder with distance to center of green, and every obstacle on the course. FREE for life!
* Wind speed, Elevation, Actual & PLAYS LIKE distance, club recommendations
* A FREE golf scorecard, to keep score for your entire foursome. Games include Stroke Play, Skins, Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates
* Website to review your rounds in detail, see pictures you took, review your scores and stats, and share with friends
* Graphs and stats so you can watch your game improve
* Works on every golf course IN THE WORLD
* Pebble watch integration! Beam distances from the app to your wrist. Keep score and track shots, too!
* Program NFC tags to automate most of your SbS round management, and keep that phone in your pocket!
FREE GPS RANGEFINDER
Take strokes off your game with smart golf information:
* Accurate distance information, rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* View a satellite photo of the hole you are playing. Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Zoom in on the green and see distance to front/middle/back
* At-a-glance wind speed, Elevation, PLAYS LIKE distance, Club recommendation
* Free shot distance tracking. Find out how far you just bombed that 1-Wood down the fairway! (Loopers can use the Club Tracker to measure the distance of every club in their bag, get club recommendations, and stats.)
FREE DIGITAL SCORECARD
* Free score and putt tracking on every course in the world
* Store your rounds free for life in our database, and watch your game improve with graphs and stats
* Stroke Play and Skins are free. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates, are available to premium members
* If you're a Looper, you can play handicap adjusted games
Your rounds, scores, path around the course, pictures, and more, are all uploaded automatically to the website. Each round of golf creates an associated website page with awesome detail of your round:
* Everybody gets a free handicap after posting 3 rounds
* Watch your exact path traveled around the course
* View your stats and graphs, and high rez satellite photos
* Pictures you take on the course are saved with your round of golf, and also to your phone camera roll
Use the GPS for FREE, or upgrade to Looper and unlock the true power of Swing by Swing:
* The GPS Range Finder application is free. Every course in the world is playable for FREE. Wind speed, elevation, PLAYS LIKE, is available free for 3 holes, then only for Loopers
* The Scorecard is free for tracking scores and putts. Free game types include Stroke Play and Skins
Loopers get an extended scorecard to track fairways hit, sand shots, and penalties. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates
* Club Tracker is free for basic shot tracking. When you upgrade to Looper, you can track the distance of every club in your bag, get in-round club recommendations, and stats
* Your SwingBySwing.com account is free. You can enter all your past scores, view current scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded pictures, and more.
* Our GPS Range Finder is free now. It will be free next month, and it will be free next year.
* Easy to use - a few taps and you're playing. Automatically advances from hole to hole.
* Constant improvement. We are 100% dedicated to this app, and only this app. We put out updates, new functionality, new technology, every month.
* Works on ANY course in the world. If your course is not in the system, or not mapped for play, you can use our simple online interface to add it yourself. (Or we'll do it for you for a small fee)
* Quick and reliable customer support via email or our website
Get the distance to the front, center and back of each green. Over 30,000 mapped courses!
Newly updated support for the Pebble smart watch and the Sony Smartwatch 2. Get directions to the golf course! Now features auto-hole advance!
New in-app purchases: remove ads, unlock FreeCaddie Pro features.