★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you think! Our mobile team love hearing your feedback about what you’d like to see.
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Sherbrooke, Canada (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia
+ London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome and Mexico City (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bike, Taxis
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share, Uber
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS / location on.
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
TRAFI is based on scientific state-of-art algorithms which helps us to provide the most accurate results based on real-time traffic situation in the city.
Find the way around in your city with punctuality in mind! Use all transport types in one place! TRAFI, unlike other public transport apps, shows only accurate and up to date bus, metro, ferry, minibus and other schedules. We even track where your bus is in real time, which allows us to detect traffic jams and offer the most optimal route to your destination.
You know what else separates us from other transport apps? Our users! They report traffic jams, accidents, closures and all other stuff that happens in public transport. Become one of them!
• Route search
• Schedules and timetables
• News feed with live information
• Interactive stops map
• Real time information
• Next arrival times in your stop
• Favorites - you can save your frequently used stops, home and work locations for quick access
• Vilnius - "Vilnius transport" buses, trolleybuses, express buses
• Kaunas - "KVT" buses, minibuses and trolleybuses
• Klaipeda - "Klaipeda transport" buses
• Siauliai - "Busturas" buses
• Panevezys - buses
• Druskininkai - "Kautra" buses
• Riga - "Rīgas satiksme" buses, trams, trolleybuses and minibuses
• Liepaja - buses and tram
• Jelgava - buses
• Tallinn - "Sõiduplaanid" buses, trams, trolleybuses, trains and ferry
• Istanbul - "IETT" buses and metrobuses, metro, "Marmaray", trams, funiculars, ferries (Sehir Hatlari, IDO, Turyol, Dentur, Prenstur) and even dolmuş and minibuses
• Ankara - "EGO" buses, metro, "Aksaray", cable car
• Izmir - "ESHOT" buses, metro, "Izban", "Izdeniz" ferries
• Bursa - "Burulaş" buses, "Bursaray" metro, trams
• Sao Paulo - "SPTrans" and "EMTU" buses, "CPTM" trains, metro
• Rio de Janeiro - "Fetranspor" buses, metro, trains, "Trem do Corcovado", "Teleferico Do Alemao", ferries
Note the app will ask for your location, so that we can offer precise routing. Account permissions are needed to enable login and personalization.
Need a car?
• Rent cars for less than at big rental agencies, from as little as $25/day, $125/week, or $400/month
• Drive sporty coupes or SUVs. Rent the exact car you want
• Available at 200+ airports and in 1900+ cities
• Insurance on every rental booking
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance & support
Own a car and looking to make extra money?
• List your car for rent with this app
• Snap some photos of your car and be done in less than 5 minutes
• It’s free to list your car for booking
• You set the price and decide who can drive your car
• Set your car’s availability and approve only bookings that work for you
• Park your car at the airport and accept bookings while you travel
• Rest easy — you’re covered by a $1 million liability insurance policy
To rent a car, you must meet RelayRides’ eligibility requirements.
RelayRides is available anywhere in the United States, except New York.
All of our vehicles carry commercial liability insurance and all of our drivers have been trained, passed extensive background checks and drug screenings.
With this app, you can:
- See nearby vehicles and book a ride by simply setting your pick up location on the map.
- Enter your destination to see an estimate of your fare.
- Once you book a ride, you can keep an eye on the map and watch as your car approaches.
You’ll see details about the driver and the vehicle so you’ll know when your car arrives.
- When you arrive at your destination, we’ll charge your credit card on file for the trip – no need to swipe a card or wait around for a receipt.
- After the trip, add an optional tip and rate your driver and a receipt will be emailed directly to you.
Total Transit, including Discount Cab, RideShare and more is currently available in Phoenix and Tucson. Coming soon to your city!
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky
SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni
With Twin Cities Metro Transit app, you can see all the routes operated by Metro Transit, including its partners (like Minnesota Valley Transit Authority - MVTA, Northstar, etc). The information is accurate and refreshed every 30 seconds.
Tired of waiting for the bus or light rail? This app will not only tell you how far away it is, but also show you the exact location of the vehicle on the map (if available)! Then you'll know exactly where the bus or the train is.
Use a route often? Save it as a favorite and access it easily the next time you open the app!
Not sure what route to take? Use the built-in Trip Planner functionality to get the exact information on which bus or train to take in order to get to your destination. Twin Cities Metro Transit app can also detect your location and give you the address based on your location - and get you to where you need to go!
Rider Alerts! They're there in the app, so be sure to check them to make sure that your bus or train is running and that your bus stop is not closed.
☆ Quick search: Search stops by stop code or street name. Fetches the upcoming buses and their times under a second (literally!)
☆ Route search: Search buses by route number or destination. View a list of stops and select on any of them to view upcoming stop times.
☆ Maps: Quickly view all the bus stops on a map and find the one you're looking for. Click on the map icon under the routes view to view the route on a map.
☆ Reminders: Receive recurring notifications of what upcoming buses there are for a particular stop
☆ Flexibility: Navigate between weekday, Saturday, or Sunday/Holiday schedules or pick the time you want to leave a given stop by selecting on the clock icon after you've looked up a stop.
☆ Favorites: Store any stop or route for quick access by selecting the 'plus' icon near the bottom at any time.
☆ Nearby stops:Find nearby stops without using internet/data! NextTransit calculates the distance to and orientation you should point your phone to get to each stop!
Please note: Once unpacked, NextTransit will require approx. 45 MB of space on your phone memory. NextTransit may take up to a few minutes (depending on the device) on first launch to build the database on your phone.
This app is ad-supported. We are not affiliated with King County Metro. Coded with care on the UBC Vancouver campus.
Save complete public transport timetables on your device for quick access to the routes you know and use the full online multi-modal trip planner for routes you don't know.
Features full real time integration where available, including:
- Route Tracking - view a map and track the current location of services on a route
- Stop Monitoring - real time arrival predictions
- Service Alerts - advisories issued by your transit agency
You can even subscribe to service alerts for routes/stops you regularly use!
What else does GetMe2 Transit feature?
- Full multi modal trip planner to plan trips from points selected on a map or street addresses
- Save full timetables on your device
- Use multiple timetables at once, or temporarily disable the ones you don't want to use
- Add favourites (routes, stops, trips, real time stops, real time route trackers, alerts)
- Full real time integration where available
- List nearby stops
- Search by Route
- Search by Stop
- Edit favourites - add legs to build a trip
- Reverse trips
- Set a departure/arrival time or date
- View your trip on a map
- Lists wheelchair accessibility where available
- Extend your trip by adding multiple legs
- Display favourite times on the home screen at selected times of the day/week with Quick Times (e.g. services from home to work in the mornings and work to home in the evenings)
- Set alarms at different stages of your trip
- 12/24 hour time
- Imperial and metric measurements
- "I'm Bored" feature suggests things to do in your area and plans a public transport trip to get you there
- Include near by stops when finding times, specify custom search distances for different favourites
- Too many more features to list!
Thunder Bay #%*
York Region %
UNITED KINGDOM - (National Rail for all regions)
East Anglia - Cambridge, Ipswich, Norwich, Peterborough...
East Midlands - Derby, Leicster, Nottingham...
London, England %
North East - Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland...
North West - Blackburn, Blackpool, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, St Helens...
Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow...
South East - Brighton, Oxford, Portsmouth, Southampton, Slough...
South West - Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth...
Wales - Cardiff, Newport, Swansea...
West Midlands - Birmingham, Coventry, Stoke-on-Trent...
Yorkshire - Bradford, Leeds, York...
Alameda-Contra Costa District (Oakland) #%
Chapel Hill #%
Los Angeles #%
New York #%*
Salt Lake City #%
San Diego #%*
San Francisco #%*
Washington DC #%
# real time vehicle tracking
% real time stop monitoring
* real time alerts
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the in app feedback if you experience any issues.
Dispatch your personal driver to your exact location immediately or a little later, your choice. Your personal driver arrives and drives you anywhere you wish to go in the comfort of your own car. No need to wait for a car service. No need to stand in a taxi line. Just use SafeRide NOW.
Your personal driver will arrive at your location dressed in chauffeur attire. Your driver already knows to call or text you for any details you may request and they know it can be relayed while en route. Your time is valuable.
Your SafeRideNOW app will show your driver’s eta so you can plan accordingly. As you are readying to leave, your driver discreetly arrives and awaits your departure. You take comfort in knowing a familiar face is at your ready.
- A personal driver that drives you in the comfort of your own car whenever you need it, safely and discreetly and professionally.
- Set up your personal account so you can login and request service anytime.
- Request your personal driver On Demand with a “Pick Up Now” request.
- Request your personal driver for a later time in your “Reservation” room.
- View your usage and personal defaults in your “History” library
- Of course you also have a one click “Call Us” feature when you would like to speak directly with your concierge.
- Your total fare is quoted at the time of booking so there are no surprises. Gratuity is appreciated and added to the total fare at the end of your SafeRide.
- Charge to your account, pay cash, check, or other credit card, it’s up to you.
- Track your driver’s estimated time of arrival while en route in the app.
- A great service to use as a designated driver when out on the town; got a hot date; been imbibing; played in the Blitz and a few games of Gin Rummy; group trips or individual trips to the track; sporting events; concerts; bar hoping; medication use; sickness; out-patient surgery pick up; doctor visit pick up; needing to work while en route; elderly transport for any need. Yes, we make grocery trips!
- Member benefits applied to fare.
The SafeRideNOW app is a program of SafeRide America, Inc, a 501(c)3 charity organization dedicated to providing you with a better option than driving impaired. We want to provide you a value added tool for your safety and the safety of others. SafeRide America, Inc. proactively prevents impaired driving and assist children that have been orphaned or injured by impaired driving crashes. Our website can be found at http://callsaferide.com/ .
Donations are very much appreciated and may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax professional.
Make the smart choice! Don’t Drive Impaired. Let us drive you AND your car. We’re here when you need us most!