10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - email us at email@example.com and tell us what you think! Our mobile team love hearing your feedback about what you’d like to see.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
ally incorporates all transit modes- whether that be foot, cycle, public transport, bike share, car share or taxi - giving you a definitive overview as to which route is cheaper, faster and smarter for you to take. With live information, real time data and transit reports, ally shows you all the information you need to make city transit stress-free. Welcome to our community of smart commuters!
- A to B route planner - Tap on the navigation icon to search an A to B journey through our real-time route planner to see results from all transport modes including: metro / tube / subway / U-Bahn, bus / BRT, train / overground / S-Bahn, tram, ferry, walk, cycle, bike share (Santander Cycle, Call a Bike, NextBike), car share (Zipcar, Car2go, DriveNow), taxi and colectivo! All as real-time as possible, where possible.
- Home and work buttons - get home or to work with a single tap of a shortcut button on the homescreen.
- Nearby- check out all transit options around you on our dynamic home screen map, including public transport stations, the nearest bike share docks and car share cars.
- Live transit information- integrated twitter feeds with relevant information on service disruptions keep you 100% up to date on exactly what is going on in your city’s transit system.
- Plenty more features on the way in planning and development...
Australia: *NEW* Sydney!, *NEW* Brisbane!, *NEW* Perth!
Portugal: *NEW* Lisbon!
Brasil: *NEW* Santiago!
UK: London (TFL, ZipCar, DriveNow, Santander Cycles).
Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bochum, Essen, Bonn, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Wuppertal (all public transport, DriveNow, Car2Go, Call a Bike, nextbike).
Switzerland: Zurich (ZVV).
And many more on the way… watch this space!
WHAT OUR USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Fast & easy, this app is indispensable in everyday life!”
“The best app I know.”
“App is fantastic. UI, speed, information - all the best. Great! Thank You!”
“The raison d'être for smartphones!”
“Kudos to the developers! A really great app! Thank You !!!!!”
“Class. Works flawlessly”
“The best commuter app in the store.”
“Allryder, You are the best.”
“Joking aside. App does exactly what it should and outstandingly! Highly recommended.”
“Brilliant. Great work on this app. Very beautiful interface and it works flawlessly.”
“Amazing. I was lost in Berlin and this app saved me! Works great!!!!”
“SUPER GOOD! I'm surprised how well your app works! Exemplary! Thumbs up! ;)”
“Super sexy app! Found it by chance, and I'm thrilled.”
Winner of Mobile Tech Award at MobileTechCon 2014
Winner of Vouchercloud’s Most Innovative Start Up Award 2014
If you have any problems, feedback or ideas for ally, just tap on Live Support> Contact Us and we’ll get back to you pronto!
UTA tracker also includes the ability to download route schedules.
UTA tracker allows you to define alerts for UTA routes and stops; get a notification when a vehicle on a specific route is approaching or arriving at a particular stop.
Please send me an email if you find a problem or if you have any comments or suggestions.
UTA's buses and trains report their locations every 15 seconds (Flex routes are not included).
TRAX and FrontRunner route numbers:
Blue line - 701
Red line - 703
Green line - 704
FrontRunner - 750
- Put in a route number and see all vehicles on that route, put in a stop number to see all buses serving that stop, or put in an individual vehicle number (printed inside and on the back of UTA buses).
- You can request a route schedule for any UTA route by entering its number. Schedules can be viewed as origin/destination tables or on a map. On the map, see when the next bus/train is scheduled to arrive by tapping on a stop. See all times for that stop by tapping on the info window that appears.
- Select your current location or an address you enter or select on a map as a search location for UTA stops that are nearby. You can specify a maximum number of stops to return as well as an optional route filter.
- You can define alerts for when a UTA vehicle is approaching or arriving at a particular stop. These alerts are based on distance from the stop, using the shape of the route defined by UTA.
- Because these alerts depend on the vehicle following the shape defineUd by UTA, if the vehicle is on detour, or if the vehicle isn't following the defined route for some other reason, your alert may not trigger as expected.
- Choose an origin, a destination, and the time you would like to either depart or arrive, and the Google Maps app will display the different options available using UTA's buses and trains.
- On the share vehicle screen, enter your vehicle's number and tap the share button. This will let you send to a friend a message with a URL that will show them the progress of your vehicle in real time. The URL will open in UTA tracker if they have the app installed; it will open in any browser if they don't.
- Choose a light or dark theme.
- Show satellite imagery and/or color-coded traffic data on the map.
- Optionally keep the map screen from dimming and shutting off.
- Adjust the update interval of UTA vehicle locations.
- Choose a custom ringtone for UTA alerts.
Read more about UTA's monitoring API here:
This is not an official UTA app; I am not affiliated with UTA in any way.
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
Looking for work, or extra income? Bonus links are also inside that can result in you receiving up to $500 extra when you start driving. Set your own schedule. Work when works for you. Meet lots of new people, and earn $12-30+/hr.
This app is quite simple at the moment, and may evolve in the future, as do creations such as Lyft, Uber, Sidecar, and other rideshare platforms.
Thanks to Ken Kistler for the public domain photography: http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=87797&picture=winding-road
With Twin Cities Metro Transit app, you can see all the routes operated by Metro Transit, including its partners (like Minnesota Valley Transit Authority - MVTA, Northstar, etc). The information is accurate and refreshed every 30 seconds.
Tired of waiting for the bus or light rail? This app will not only tell you how far away it is, but also show you the exact location of the vehicle on the map (if available)! Then you'll know exactly where the bus or the train is.
Use a route often? Save it as a favorite and access it easily the next time you open the app!
Not sure what route to take? Use the built-in Trip Planner functionality to get the exact information on which bus or train to take in order to get to your destination. Twin Cities Metro Transit app can also detect your location and give you the address based on your location - and get you to where you need to go!
Rider Alerts! They're there in the app, so be sure to check them to make sure that your bus or train is running and that your bus stop is not closed.
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can put your drive offer very quickly and pickup as many passengers as you manage to carry :) Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- use for free in any country in the world
- for both city and inter-city rides (from address A to address B)
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Keywords: ridesharing, carpooling, carpool, carsharing
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
The process is easy:
1) Choose your origin and destination by using a 'press & hold' or 'click' on the map respectively,
2) Watch as Lassu updates all rideshare & cab providers locations and prices automatically,
3) Tap the button of the rideshare or cab provider that works best for you! You'll be directed to their app to book your ride.
NOTE that before updating the app you must perform a full uninstall of the older application.
SmartTransit supports more than 100 cities worldwide:
1.Los Angeles(Metro, LADOT)
2.San Francisco & North Bay region(SFMTA,AirBART,Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit and Ferries)
9.South Bay region(Torrance)
14.Alameda and Contra Costa(AC)
15.Central Contra Costa
17.North Lake Tahoe,Truckee
19.North San Diego
1.Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area(MTA)
2.Cape Cod Region(CCRTA)
4.Ashland, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, and Wayland(MW)
1.Minneapolis,Saint Paul,Airport(MAC),Anoka County Maple Grove,Plymouth,Prior Lake,Scott County,Shakopee,Univ of Minnesota(MetroTransit)
3.Apple Valley,Burnsville,Eagan,Rosemount and Savage
4.Chapel Hill,Carrboro&Univ of North Carolina
3.City of Corvallis and Albany/Linn Benton Loop(CTS)
1.Lehigh and Northampton(LANta)
2.Bucks,Chester,Delaware,Montgomery,Philadelphia Counties(SEPTA bus&rail)
★Utah,Salt Lake City(UTA)
8.Victoria, Whistler, Pemberton Local and Commuter, Squamish Commuter and Kelowna(BC Transit)
★Belgium:Flemish Region(De Lijn)
Just turn on the GPS and it will find all public transit stations around you and will list the name of the stations, routes/trips, next arrival times, your distance to the stop and your relative location to the stop on the Google maps,...
You could also add the stops to the favorite list. Once added to the list you won't need to enable the GPS anymore.
That trip you wanted to take but didn’t? Those friends and family you want to visit but don’t? Tripda’s ride-sharing app lets you visit cool places and meet new people all while spending less! Already spreading through South America and Asia, Tripda is a fun, economical, social and super convenient way to travel.
Tripda lets you:
Check out the profile and reviews of those who may be traveling with you.
Chat in real time to connect and make new friends.
Get ride updates on your smartphone.
Tripda makes ride-sharing safe and convenient by ensuring you know your fellow travelers before you make the trip!
Tripda provides these filters to ensure your safety:
Facebook verification: View the photo, profile information and friends of the person that you will be traveling with.
Email and mobile verification: See which users have confirmed email addresses or phone numbers to gain an additional level of security.
User ratings: Check out the ratings and reviews other drivers and passengers have given your potential travel partner.
Ladies only option: Choose to travel with other women for some extra peace of mind.
Read the Reviews:
“The Tripda ride-sharing platform is a great option for those who want to travel a long distance” - Free Ratchet
“A month following its initial launch, Tripda facilitated over 2500 rides and over a thousand different routes [...] this is one company not aiming low…” - Small Business & Large Business
“Tripda is a new way of getting a ride in a quick, easy and convenient way. The startup offers an awesome option for those who want to travel together and split costs” - Supreme Web Site
“Great trip, great conversation, great music and clear blue sky on the road to Paraty for FLIP 2014. Everything was perfect, from one ride to the next!” - Adriana F. (traveled from Sao Paulo to Paraty on a Tripda ride)
“Tripda is great, I no longer have to travel home alone on weekends, not to mention it’s much cheaper now!” - D. Helder offers rides every month from Sao Paulo to his hometown Rio
Download schedules for offline viewing in 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams.
FREE VERSION: This free version of TransitTimes+ supports 3 directions search per hour, and allows you to create 1 favorite trip, stop & live tracker in your city. It also includes service alerts + nearby stops. Upgrade today to create unlimited searches and favorites in all supported cities!
You can also:
✔ Find directions when you're not sure where to go.
✔ View real-time vehicle positions (in supported cities, listed below)
✔ View service alerts (in supported cities)
✔ Save your favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ Set a default search time for each favorite so can quickly see upcoming trips.
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME: Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Edmonton
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania)
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
CONTACTS - Directions search
Please email email@example.com if you have any concerns about our use of these permissions.
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, YRT, Yolorbus, 131500 NSW