10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - join our beta group https://goo.gl/V1Uu4K and tell us what you think! Our Android team love hearing your feedback!
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route with our real-time city
We’re the only app who offers you to mix your trips and combine public and
private transport options! Starting by train but then need a cab? We’ll factor
that in for you. Leaving on your bike and need a car share later? No problem
for us. Tell us your preferences and we’ll present the best options for you.
With TripGo you can plan your route, check timetables and get live service
alerts. One of our best features: Connect your calendar to get automatic trips
& leave alerts.
We deliver results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted
departure/arrival times, GPS locations and service alerts for public transport -
TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We connect public transport (bus, train, ferry, tram, subway, metro, funicular)
with private and other transport options such as taxi, Uber, shuttle services,
car routes and car sharing, motorbike, cycle routes, bike sharing and walking.
Don’t forget to sync TripGo with your calendar!
“A must have app!!!“
“I can't thank you enough for this app!”
“You have improved my life, can't rave enough!”
“Amazing! Beautiful UI, too!”
“Should be 6 stars”
“Awesome love it”
“Life saving app. One of my favorites! Keep up the good work! ;-)”
“Responsive devs elegant app”
”Take Google’s Transit feature in Google Maps, then supercharge it by about
10 levels.” Siliconangle
“The really nice thing is that TripGo doesn’t lock you in to one transport mode
or preference. You can choose the most efficient, fastest, or cheapest route.”
“This intelligent trip-planning app helps you travel smarter.” Ecopreneurist
2012: Winner, Optus/NICTA
2012: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (buses)
2013: Winner, Transport for NSW App Hot House (trains)
2013: Finalist of the QLD Premier's Award for Open Data
2014: CodeWorks NSW Roads hackathon
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and
stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of
the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and
- Public transport schedules/timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip and the app will notify when to
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
- Sync + save trips to your calendar
- Turn-by-turn navigation
TripGo covers all metro areas around Australia and New Zealand
- Sydney, NSW ( Inc. Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains):
- Melbourne, VIC
- Brisbane, QLD (Inc. Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast)
- Adelaide, SA
- Canberra, ACT
- Perth, WA
International locations include:
- Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA (Inc. San Jose and Oakland)
Miami, FL (Inc. Fort Lauderdale and Key Largo)
- Space Coast, FL (Inc. Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Melbourne)
- Tampa, FL
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Seattle, WA
- Edmonton, AB
- Vancouver, BC
- Winnipeg, MB
- Halifax, NS
- Toronto, ON
- Montreal, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Bahía Blanca
Stay in touch!
The schedules are always current and since updates to the schedules are done server-side no updates to the app are needed in order to receive the most up-to-date transit information.
- Access to all stops and routes from all supported transit agencies
- Filter by agency, type (bus, rail, etc.), date, location, stop name and route information
- Favorites for quick, direct access to specified stops
- Complete trip mapping with timetables
- Real-time alert system
Valley Metro (Phoenix)
Bay Area Rapid Transit - BART
Golden Gate Transit - GGT
Metro (Los Angeles)
Orange County - OCTA
San Diego MTS
San Francisco MTA
San Joaquin Regional
Santa Rosa CityBus
Stanford Marguerite Shuttle
Mountain Metro (Colorado Springs)
CT Transit (Hartford, Meriden, New Britain, Bristol, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury)
Washington Metropolitan Area - WMATA
Hillsborough (Tampa) - HART
Atlanta - MARTA
Chatham - CAT
Chicago - CTA
Champaign-Urbana - CUMTD
Indianapolis - IndyGo
Transit Authority of River City (Louisville) - TARC
New Orleans - NORTA
Baltimore - MTA
Massachusetts Bay (Boston) - MBTA
Lansing - CATA
University of Michigan
Metro (Minneapolis, Saint Paul)
Kansas City - KCATA
Metro (St. Louis)
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
ABQ Ride (Albuquerque)
Capital District (Albany) - CDTA
MTA Long Island Rail Road - LIRR
MTA Metro-North Railroad
MTA New York City Bus (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bus Company)
MTA NYC Subway
Niagara Frontier (Buffalo) - NFTA
Port Authority of NY & NJ - PANYNJ
RTC Southern Nevada (Las Vegas)
RTC Washoe County (Reno)
Capital Area (Raleigh) - CAT
Durham - DATA
Triangle Transit + Express
Wave Transit (Wilmington)
Central Ohio (Columbus) - COTA
Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati) - SORTA
Lane Transit (Eugene) - LTD
Port Authority of Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) - PAAC
South Eastern PA (Philadelphia) - SEPTA
Clemson - CAT
Capital Metro (Austin)
Dallas - DART
MTA of Harris County (Houston)
Sun Metro (El Paso)
VIA Metropolitan (San Antonio)
Charlottesville - CAT
Intercity Transit - Olympia
Metro - King County (Seattle)
Spokane - STA
Milwaukee County - MCTS
NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR
Metrobus (St. John's)
Grand River Transit (Waterloo) - GRT
Hamilton Street Railway
OC Transpo (Ottawa)
Toronto - TTC
York Region / Viva - YRT
Agence métropolitaine de transport - AMT
Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC), de Longueuil
Société de transport de Montréal (Montreal) (STM), de Laval (STL)
Ville de Sainte-Julie
Request any other agency by sending me an email.
TRAFI is based on scientific state-of-art algorithms which helps us to provide the most accurate results based on real-time traffic situation in the city.
Find the way around in your city with punctuality in mind! Use all transport types in one place! TRAFI, unlike other public transport apps, shows only accurate and up to date bus, metro, ferry, minibus and other schedules. We even track where your bus is in real time, which allows us to detect traffic jams and offer the most optimal route to your destination.
You know what else separates us from other transport apps? Our users! They report traffic jams, accidents, closures and all other stuff that happens in public transport. Become one of them!
• Route search
• Schedules and timetables
• News feed with live information
• Interactive stops map
• Real time information
• Next arrival times in your stop
• Favorites - you can save your frequently used stops, home and work locations for quick access
• Vilnius - "Vilnius transport" buses, trolleybuses, express buses
• Kaunas - "KVT" buses, minibuses and trolleybuses
• Klaipeda - "Klaipeda transport" buses
• Siauliai - "Busturas" buses
• Panevezys - buses
• Druskininkai - "Kautra" buses
• Riga - "Rīgas satiksme" buses, trams, trolleybuses and minibuses
• Liepaja - buses and tram
• Jelgava - buses
• Tallinn - "Sõiduplaanid" buses, trams, trolleybuses, trains and ferry
• Istanbul - "IETT" buses and metrobuses, metro, "Marmaray", trams, funiculars, ferries (Sehir Hatlari, IDO, Turyol, Dentur, Prenstur) and even dolmuş and minibuses
• Ankara - "EGO" buses, metro, "Aksaray", cable car
• Izmir - "ESHOT" buses, metro, "Izban", "Izdeniz" ferries
• Bursa - "Burulaş" buses, "Bursaray" metro, trams
• Sao Paulo - "SPTrans" and "EMTU" buses, "CPTM" trains, metro
• Rio de Janeiro - "Fetranspor" buses, metro, trains, "Trem do Corcovado", "Teleferico Do Alemao", ferries
Note the app will ask for your location, so that we can offer precise routing. Account permissions are needed to enable login and personalization.
With Twin Cities Metro Transit app, you can see all the routes operated by Metro Transit, including its partners (like Minnesota Valley Transit Authority - MVTA, Northstar, etc). The information is accurate and refreshed every 30 seconds.
Tired of waiting for the bus or light rail? This app will not only tell you how far away it is, but also show you the exact location of the vehicle on the map (if available)! Then you'll know exactly where the bus or the train is.
Use a route often? Save it as a favorite and access it easily the next time you open the app!
Not sure what route to take? Use the built-in Trip Planner functionality to get the exact information on which bus or train to take in order to get to your destination. Twin Cities Metro Transit app can also detect your location and give you the address based on your location - and get you to where you need to go!
Rider Alerts! They're there in the app, so be sure to check them to make sure that your bus or train is running and that your bus stop is not closed.
ally incorporates all transit modes- whether that be foot, cycle, public transport, bike share, car share or taxi - giving you a definitive overview as to which route is cheaper, faster and smarter for you to take. With live information, real time data and transit reports, ally shows you all the information you need to make city transit stress-free. Welcome to our community of smart commuters!
- *NEW* ally for Android Wear - get ally on your wrist!
- *NEW* Saved previous searches - need to refer back to an old search? Swipe left on the navigation page to revisit your previous 10 searches, great for when you need to check your next connection whilst en route!
- *NEW* Feedback feature - route doesn’t look quite right to you, or could be improved? Tap on the loudspeaker icon in the top right corner to send us your feedback, and we will implement ASAP!
- A to B route planner - tap on the navigation icon to search an A to B journey through our real-time route planner to see results from all transport modes including: metro / tube / subway / U-Bahn, bus / BRT, train / overground / S-Bahn, tram, ferry, walk, cycle, bike share (Santander Cycle, Call a Bike, NextBike), car share (Zipcar, Car2go, DriveNow), taxi and colectivo! All as real-time as possible, where possible.
- Home and work buttons - get home or to work with a single tap of a shortcut button on the homescreen.
- Nearby - check out all transit options around you on our dynamic home screen map, including public transport stations, the nearest bike share docks and car share cars.
- Live transit information - integrated twitter feeds with relevant information on service disruptions keep you 100% up to date on exactly what is going on in your city’s transit system.
- Plenty more features on the way in planning and development...
México: México City
Australia: Sydney, Brisbane, Perth
UK: London (TFL, ZipCar, DriveNow, Santander Cycles).
Germany: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Bochum, Essen, Bonn, Duisburg, Oberhausen, Wuppertal (all public transport, DriveNow, Car2Go, Call a Bike, nextbike).
Switzerland: Zurich (ZVV).
And many more on the way… watch this space!
WHAT OUR USERS HAVE TO SAY
“Fast & easy, this app is indispensable in everyday life!”
“The best app I know.”
“App is fantastic. UI, speed, information - all the best. Great! Thank You!”
“The raison d'être for smartphones!”
“Kudos to the developers! A really great app! Thank You !!!!!”
“Class. Works flawlessly”
“The best commuter app in the store.”
“Allryder, You are the best.”
“Joking aside. App does exactly what it should and outstandingly! Highly recommended.”
“Brilliant. Great work on this app. Very beautiful interface and it works flawlessly.”
“Amazing. I was lost in Berlin and this app saved me! Works great!!!!”
“SUPER GOOD! I'm surprised how well your app works! Exemplary! Thumbs up! ;)”
“Super sexy app! Found it by chance, and I'm thrilled.”
Winner of Mobile Tech Award at MobileTechCon 2014
Winner of Vouchercloud’s Most Innovative Start Up Award 2014
If you have any problems, feedback or ideas for ally, just tap on Live Support> Send message icon (top right corner) and we’ll get back to you pronto!
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth)
· Brussels (STIB)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Rome (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Utrecht (U-OV)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Christchurch (Metro Christchurch)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Stavanger (Kolumbus)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
* Find out when your next TTC bus or streetcar arrives
* Countdown Notification Timer with voice announcements [Full Version]
* 'Are we there yet?' - be alarmed when you've reached your final destination. [Full Version]
* Instant sort by location for favourite stops
* Find multiple nearby stops using your location
* Maps (track bus' position, visualize routes, see your vehicle and target stop, nearest stops)
* TTC service alerts via Twitter & TTC
* Offline Usability (text the TTC for predictions)
* Subway maps, including platform maps to increase efficiency of your commute
* Subway open-close times
* Customizable (rename your stops, many options in settings)
* Backup favourites
* Share (via SMS/E-Mail) predictions and your arrival times
* Uncluttered, colour-coded, intuitive interface with large easy-to-read text
See what others have to say about this app @ http://mobilesyrup.com/2012/05/29/transit-now-toronto-for-android-makes-it-easier-to-catch-that-elusive-streetcar/
--- Full version ---
Full Version vs Lite: http://www.transitnowtoronto.com/donate-vs-lite/
--- Contact ---
--- Note ---
- Please try not to leave bad ratings or negative comments if a feature isn't working. I am unable to respond to comments. Email me instead and I will fix it for you! Let's work together to make the TTC a more enjoyable experience. Thank you!
- Rate and comment if you like this app and tell your fellow Android friends!
- If the app is crashing after an update, try uninstalling then reinstalling. This fixes 99% for users who've reported FC's.
- Routes change constantly (due to construction), causing detours. You can now update TTC routes manually under settings menu on Find tab.
- All arrival time and route information comes from Nextbus
- This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the TTC
1. Identify a nearby car2go with low fuel using this app
2. Stop at a gas station sometime during your trip
3. Use the credit card found inside the car to fill the tank for free
4. Car2go will automatically add 20 free minutes to your account. [If you're in Europe, it's 10 minutes]
CHECK free2goapp.com TO SEE FREE CARS IN YOUR CITY.
Now available in ALL CITIES that have gasoline powered vehicles in their fleet.
NOTE: The free minutes will be applied to your *next* rental.
- View your current bookings.
- Cancel your booking
- Call or email Car2Go support from within the app
Disclaimer: This app uses Car2Go API to provide the data. We don't take any responsibility in accuracy of the data provided by the app.
Find all the closest stops near you, and all the routes that serve them. Tap on a route to get a map with stops and GPS vehicle locations, or set an alarm to let you know when your ride is five minutes away. And, keep your favorite stops at your fingertips!
I created Quicky (formerly QuickMuni) as a little hobby project, just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free. This app is my "gift" because transit users have a rought enough time already!
- Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni, AC Transit, and LA Metro data feeds come from the NextMuni web service. King County Metro uses OneBusAway.
See the Quicky webpage at http://billyc.github.io/quicky for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni SFMTA King County Metro Seattle LA Metro Pittsburgh Port Authority
“When will my ride be here?”
“Why is it late?”
“How do I get there?”
Roadify Transit answers riders’ three most important questions about urban navigation. We have the information in one place for subways, buses, trains, ferries, bike-sharing, car2go and more. Roadify provides real-time arrivals, schedules, maps and service alerts from official agency sources and other riders. One tap lets you see what’s going on with a single glance. Roadify Transit is live in more than 70 cities in the United States and Canada so you can use it at home and take it with you when you travel.
- Find out real-time arrivals and schedules for all nearby subway, bus, train and other transportation options
- See maps with step-by-step directions
- Learn about service advisories in real time, including delays, route changes and planned work
- Get updates from other riders with on-the-spot information about what’s going on
- Complete information for more than 60 cities; no need to download new files or apps when you travel
Grand prize winner of BigApps 2.0; TechCrunch says, “Genius.”
“Hands down the best transportation app out there.”
“Very accurate and simple to use.”
“This is literally part of my body now. Can’t leave home without it.”
We’re constantly expanding coverage and are currently provide data for the following transit authorities:
- GRTA, MARTA, Streetcar
- MTA Bus, Metro Subway, MARC, Light Rail & Commuter Buses
- Subways, Rail, Buses, Boats
- All Metro CTA, PACE Bus
- All Metro
- All Metro RTA
- Mountain Metro
- Fastrak, Hartford, New Britain, New Haven, Stamford, Waterbury, Yale Shuttle, Shore Line East & Metro North
Detroit / Ann Arbor MI
- DOT, U of Michigan, People Mover & Ann Arbor
- Beaches Trolley, Mayport Ferry, JTA Bus & Skyway
Kansas City MO
Las Vegas NV
Lehigh / Northampton
Los Angeles CA
- Metrolink, Metro, Big Blue Bus & OCTA
- MDT & Broward County
Minneapolis / St. Paul MN
- Valley Transit & Metro
Montréal Quebec Canada
- STM, Trains & Express Chevrier
New Orleans LA
New York NY
- MTA Subway & Bus, LIRR, MetroNorth, SI Ferry, NY Waterway, NJ Rail, Path, NJ Bus, NICE, Bee-Line, Downtown Connect, RI Tram
Ottawa Ontario Canada
- OC Transpo
- SEPTA Bus & RAIL
- Valley Metro
- Port Authority
- CAT & Triangle Transit
San Francisco CA
- BART, Caltrain, Muni, Ferries, AC Transit, County Connection, SamTrans, VTA, Stanford Marguerite, Sonoma County, Santa Rosa City Bus
- Regional Transit
Salt Lake City UT
San Antonio TX
San Diego CA
- Washington State Ferry, KC Metro, Pierce Transit, Community Transit, Sound Transit, Intercity (Olympia), Island Transit, Kitsap Transit, Jefferson Transit, Mason Transit, Whatcom Transit Authority
St. Louis MO
Toronto Ontario Canada
- TTC & GO
Vancouver BC Canada
- Buses, SeaBus, SkyTrain, & West Coast Express
- DC Metro, DC Circulator, MARC, Arlington Transit, VRE, Ride On & Fairfax Connector
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for public transport departures. It also includes the most comprehensive A to B journey planner. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
✔ Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
✔ Find departure times from stations
✔ Find stations and get directions
✔ Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
✔ Display stations in road map
✔ Route including footpaths and taxi
✔ Uses real-time predictions
✔ Network plan - including Nightliner
✔ Disorders, Maintenance & News
Works with the transit agencies:
United Kingdom UK
★ TFL: Transport for London City
★ TLEM: UK – East Midlands
★ TLSWE: UK – South West Midlands
★ TLWM: UK – West Midlands
★ Transport of Ireland: Dublin
★ Sydney: Transport for Sydney NSW
★ Linz: Linz Linien GmbH
★ Vienna: Wiener Linien GmbH & Co KG
★ Innsbruck: Innsbrucker Verkehrsbetriebe und Stubaitalbahn GmbH
★ Graz: Graz Linien Holding
★ Klagenfurt: Stadtwerke Klagenfurt
★ Salzburg: Salzburg AG
★ ÖBB: Österreichische Bundes Bahn
★ DB: Deutsche Bahn
★ Munich: Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund
★ Stuttgart: Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart GmbH
★ Hannover: Großraum-Verkehr Hannover GmbH
★ Baden-Württemberg: Nahverkehrsgesellschaft Baden-Württemberg mbH
★ Karlsruhe: Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund GmbH KVV
★ Freiburg: Freiburg Verkehrs AG
★ Mecklenburg: VMV Verkehrsgesellschaft Mecklenburg-Vorpommern mbH
★ Rhein-Neckar: VRN Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (Mannheim, Ludwigshafen und Heidelberg)
★ Dresden: Verkehrsverbund Oberelbe VVO
★ SBB: Schweizer Bundes Bahn
★ BVB: Basel Verkehrsbetriebe
★ Luzern: Verkehrsbetriebe Luzern
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from urban transit companies. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
Journey planner, Fahrplan, Bahn, Tram, Train Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Wann, Öffis, Qando, Scotty, citymapper, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Einfach von A nach B kommen. AnachB, Abfahrt, fahrplan Abfahrtszeit, Qando, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan Öbb, postbus, westbahn, AST, Schulbus, Quando, Westbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Wann, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, U1, U-Bahn, nächster halt, next stop