Great game. I hope it never dies :)
Update on my review Its been 2 years since I last played this app and nothing has changed. The most troubling aspect is that 15 minute cool down on judging. It needs to be reduced. This app still has amazing potential but needs to be updated and tweeked badly.
Why so slow Too slow. I have creations well over a year old! Dev promised more judging during first major change, but added more life points a well. no change. I have pics that haven't been judged in weeks, yet when I judge,I see the same pics repeatedly! New update won't let me do anything in the app! Contacted Dev says fixed, but I am stick at the home screen! I remember when this was fun
Economy Seems great just need to speed up the flow of the game/app. I made 5 BW pixel arts and cant upload still waiting for enough points....
So much fun! My only issue is why do I have pics laying dormant for weeks before being judged and sometimes while judging I'll see the same pic 3 or 4 times within 5 minutes? Plz fix it so everyones pics get judged in a timely fashion. Thx
Idea? Maybe unlock colors after judging so many pictures? Might speed some process along? (maybe I just want a color for 6000+ judges.. :P)
• GMPs not dead, just been sleeping. Minor update to improve drawing grid alignment on some device resolutions (eg S3 Mini 960x540).
• Better palette layout for all screen sizes, including QVGA (brought back popup palette dialog)
• Fixed bug where Arena wouldn't load on Android 4.0.3 devices.
• Sharing ! Share submitted pics on Facebook, Twitter, G+, Reddit etc.
• Drawing palette now shows more colors on screen
• More integration of Android ActionBar