Different Samsung devices have different built-in Task Manager.
Most of new Samsung devices do NOT come with a Task Manager.
Custom ROM may NOT be supported.
To check whether your device has a Task Manager:
1. Open the recent task by either long-pressing the Home button or pressing the recent task button
2. If there is a Task Manager icon on the bottom (like our app), then your device has a Task Manager
See section 'More by ACTIVE SOFT ' for other useful apps.
❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
Have you ever encounter the following problems?
Your device has become laggy and freezes all the time
You don't have enough space to take more pictures or install apps
Your battery has started draining quicker than ever
Your device overheats and needs to cool down
You want to lock your photos, gallery and messages from prying eyes and nosy friends
AppLock can lock Facebook, SMS, Contacts, Gallery, or any other apps you choose. With AppLock, only you can see the photos you protect. Guarding your privacy is easier than ever!
► Duplicate Photo Remover
Clean Master can identify similar photos & blurry photos automatically, giving you the choice to keep or delete them. It's just like a gallery doctor for your device.
► JUNK FILE CLEANING
The junk-creating behavior of millions of apps has been analyzed so that Clean Master can efficiently hone in on its targets (cache and residual files) with perfect accuracy. Delete cache and residual files to reclaim storage, boost speed and improve the performance of your device and SD card.
► MEMORY BOOST
Boost your games and apps, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save more battery. Our 1 Tap Boost and Game Boost features make it easy to optimize directly from your homescreen.
► CPU COOLER
Cool off your device by finding and stopping the apps that are causing it to overheat and make your battery last longer!
Ranked #1 by AV-TEST for the seventh time! A professional quality antivirus service scans devices in just 8 seconds, 500% faster than other paid antivirus apps. Scan the system, pre-installed and user-installed apps to keep your device safe from viruses, trojans, vulnerabilities, adware and spyware. Keep your privacy safe by scrubbing personal info from your device.
► Game Booster
Automatically improve your game speeds by 30%+ when launching games.
► Autostart Manager
Prevent apps from autostarting to speed up your device. (Root needed for this feature)
► APP MANAGER
Uninstall unwanted apps or bloatware and back up important ones. Some rooted devices will be able to move apps to the SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps. Our own Picks section lets you find useful apps that match your interests.
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Malay
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/106742377658392172082
Help fight against deceptive ads
Cheetah Mobile (formerly KS Mobile) is committed to fighting against misleading downloads. You can find our full official policy on this matter here: http://www.cmcm.com/about/promotion-policy.html
Do you want to speed up your phone with just one click?
Task Killer can help you!
Task Killer can help you to kill (close or stop) the running apps of your phone, free up the memory and increase the speed of your phone!
* Kill selected apps: You can select the running apps and kill them with just one click.
* Auto Kill: Kill the apps automatically to prevent the apps to restart after being killed. Keep your phone in good condition all the time.
* Ignore List: Add or remove app from ignore list so that you can filter important apps.
* Memory status: Show the usage of your total memory, and show the usage of every running apps so that you know which app consumes the most memory.
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
if you install "Full Screen Pic Picture Viewer" for Free you will get "Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut" without annoying pop-up forever.
This is a link to the original Samsung App's icon missing on Samsung GS3 and Notes II.
If installed on compatible Samsung device (eg Galaxy S2) where the icon is already present, adds the ability to activate the Task Manager from the notification bar.
It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer, the homescreen and THE NOTIFICATIONS BAR without having to long-press the home button.
This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.
It will be also installed an HELP ICON through which YOU CAN ACTIVATE OR DEACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION and share the app with your friends.
The donate version without pop-up is faster than the free one when starting the Task Manager from the notifications bar and includes the translation of the label of the App congruent to the language set on your device.
Search for "Task Manager S4 Shortcut" that installs also four widgets (shortcuts) to the individual tabs on the task manager.
Currently supported languages are:
If your language is not present in this list, please let me know that I will provide to insert it; send me an e-mail with the name of your language (as it appears in the list of the languages that you can set on your device) and the label that should appear below the Task manager icon.
Please report even if some translation is not correct.
Donate version, search: Task Manager S3 Note2 Shortcut
Use Free Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions are required for the ads.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
▽ Task Manager
- Clear memory to boost the system
- Simple but high performance and clean design
▽ Memory Booster
- Clear app caches
- Release the memory of unused apps
- Easy boost in 1 tap only!
▽ Overview screen
Displays the following at once:
- RAM usage
- ROM usage
- Installed apps
- Battery charge
▽ Useful uninstaller
- Easily uninstall memory consuming apps
- Delete data securely
- History of uninstalled apps is removed as well
▽ Easy operation
- No tedious configuration required
- Just hit the “Boost” button to speed up your smartphone
▽ Long lasting battery
- This task killer can kill the processes running in background, making the battery life longer
▽ Designed for a lot of kinds of tablets and smartphones
- Supports smartphones from Android 3.0 and up (Xperia, Galaxy, Galaxy Note, Nexus... and much more)
- Also available for tablet such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad...
▽ Preserve the “Bluelight Filter” app
If your are using Bluelight Filter to protect your eye from hurting light, you might have noticed that other task managers and app killers forcibly turn off the filter. This task manager will preserve the Bluelight filter.
▽ Remove ads with the paid version
Follow the link below to purchase the paid version.
Over 10,000,000 users are using Super Task Killer -Fast Booster. Join them and Download for Free Now!
►Compact and easy on battery
As one of the most lightweight apps on Android devices, Super Task Killer helps you save power & memory by killing unnecessary apps while using very few power itself.
►Easy to use
Detailed lists of killed apps and amount of released memory along with an Intuitive interface enable you to release memory and boost your phone speed with a one simple tap.
►Compatible with low-end phones
Supports lower Android versions and is also compatible with small-screen phones
►Totally free and no ads
All features are free without any advertisement plug-ins
☆Intelligent Power Saving☆
► Battery Status: Detects battery status in real time and shows usage time
► Power-saving Mode: You can customize various power-saving modes or choose from four different modes to extend stand-by time
► One-tap Boost: Releases memory and boost your phone
► Regular Cleaning: Automatically closes background apps, keeping your phone at best speed
► Whitelist: Add frequently-used apps to your whitelist
► Cool Rocket Man: Lively home screen pet to help you release memory
► App List: Lists all apps and their footprints in different categories
► Easy Uninstall: Uninstalls third-party apps to free more storage space
Why kill running apps (tasks)
☆Boost phone performance☆
It is easy to fill your Android with apps when you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android becomes. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
Complex games and apps can be hard on battery life. Some apps even keep running in the background and consume power after you closed them. Killing these background apps can stop unnecessary battery drain.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Indonesian.
Please send feedback and help us improve the app if you encounter any problems while using the product.
With this application you can touch free up memory (swapping out all unnecessary processes) and clear the cache, which in turn will affect the economy of the battery and speed up your system. You can set up automatic cleanup of the time, the application will automatically clean the system memory, marked by closing the application. You can also use the automatic cleaning of the attenuation screen. In the application also has built-in automatic cache cleanup schedule, even better impact on the operation of the device. You are free to choose which application you want to automatically shut down, and which to leave. Important applications you can add to the list of exceptions.
- Add important applications in the exclusion list
- To display the menu, press and hold on the application
- Annex feature automatic closing applications in the damping screen (we recommend using automatic cleanup time intervals of 30-60 minutes);
- In the application has built-in automatic cleaning cache (recommended cleaning time set from 0:00 to 7:00 pm).
Applications consuming too much ram?
No problem! You can stop any application with just one tap!
You can view CPU usage and RAM usage for each application, also the detail information about them.
Droid Task Manager is the quick and easy way to manage apps on your device.
• Kill selected tasks
• CPU lagging monitor (Remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
• App or game killer
• AntiVirus - Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
With This Tool you can speed up your phone and save your battery.
(IS) Advanced Task Killer helps you and prolong your phone and battery life. (IS) Advanced Task Killer is the best task killer on Google Play Store and Android Market.
1) Create automatic kill list for, which application should be killed if the application running in background.
2) With "kill by memory usage" feature, task manager can kill all apps which are running in background and have the memory usage more than defined memory size.
3) Bulk Uninstall
4) Sortable list by name or size.
4) 2x1 Widget available for memory information and kill all apps with one click feature.
Supported Languages :
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese and Arabian
Please email us if you want other languages.
* Kill all unwanted apps
* One click kill
* Widget to kill all apps from home screen
* Kill selected apps
* Optimizes phone memory / RAM
* Optimizes phone CPU usage
* Supports all android phones
* Auto refresh the active apps list
* Auto refresh for RAM/CPU usage
* Extends battery life
Please contact us if any you face any issue with your phone. We are always here to help you out with your phone.
Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager HD
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
- Bugs fixed
- Compatibility with Android 3 or higher
- Settings: number of image rows, animation speed, image quality, etc.
- Modified video player and photo frame widget
- Removed sync with Picasa
- Removed default cache service
- Gif animation support
- Hidding albums
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE INSTALL:
1) This gallery won't work well on old devices!!!
2) If gallery works slowly, you can enable thumbnails caching in settings
3) The first launching of gallery can be too long, please wait some time
4pda forum topic: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=368311
The player uses the system library for music, so list of supported formats can be different depending on the device.
- Filtering by artists, albums, genres
- Playlists (you can also copy playlists from some another players)
- Playing music from folders in file system
- Control playback from the lock screen, notification and widgets
- Works with pre installed equalizer
- Customizable interface elements
About equalizer: if you want to use equalizer, you must install it like separate app, for example DSP Manager.