But there are a few rules in the world of the Little Gluttons:
1. A Blue glutton eats only Yellow gluttons
2. A Green glutton eats only Blue gluttons
3. A Red glutton eats only Green gluttons
4. A Purple glutton eats Yellow, Blue, Green and Red gluttons
5. A Grey glutton doesn't eat at all
6. Blue and Green gluttons grow after eating 4 or more other gluttons
7. Red and Purple gluttons disappear after eating 4 or more other gluttons
8. A Purple glutton can eat only one Grey glutton before it disappears
9. Red gluttons disappear when they are touched
10. Beware the Grey gluttons...
Swipe left, right, top or bottom to eat a glutton. Eat up to 4 gluttons at once on the same line or column to score more points. Touch a Red or Purple glutton to make him disappear.
- Pac-Man style creatures
- 6 different color pacman style gluttons
- Google Play Games Achievements and Leaderboard
- Cool animations
- Fun and addictive gameplay
- Litlle Gluttons to cute with their big smile
The Classic Memory / Match-2 Game with a "Bob the Blue Blob" theme. Little more challenging than our other memory games since some of Bob's expression are very similar.
Comes with Endless-Mode option so you can play without worrying about the clock running out. Be sure to check out the Menu for all options.
Note: If you have any issues or problems (Especially people who claim they can't play the bottom row or other size issues) PLEASE either post a comment with your device type or send us an email so we can fix this!
All Permissions requested are for ads only
How to use:
1)choose a name for your function
2)create your function
3)save your function and use it whenever you want
use only letters for your variables. One word per variable.
Examples you can use
How to Calculate BMI (Body Mass Index)
(WeighInPounds * 703 ) / (HeightInInches ^ 2)
WeighInKilos / (HeightInMeters ^ 2)