Reinventing the working landscape, gig connects you directly with eager work seekers ready and waiting to fulfil your on-demand workforce needs. Specialising in the hospitality and retail sector, gig matches you with baristas, waiting staff, retail assistants, cashiers, bar staff, chefs, and many more...
Posting a job is simple!
- Select your location
- Select the type of role you need fulfilled and the number of staff you need
- Note any specifics along with the start time and duration of the shift
- Set the rate of pay
- Each Seeker that applies will have an online profile that you can view.
- Once you have found your perfect Seeker, simply swipe to add them to your approved list.
- If you have any special requests or instructions, you can communicate with Seekers via our notes function.
- Check Seekers in and out with the in-app QR code scanner at the start and end of the shift to keep track of jobs/shifts.
- Get a clear breakdown of your total cost per person and settle your bill.
- A Seeker must pass a right to work check before they are allowed on the platform.
- Seekers can get references from past employers. Verified profiles are given a specific icon to help you differentiate from those who have and those who haven’t
- You can rate seekers at the end of each shift and add them to your favourites list. Their ratings relate to how they rank when they apply for shifts in the future. You will be able to see a Seeker’s rank when they apply for a shift you have posted.