* Manual decrypt / recrypt runs as a background task and displays a progress bar so as not to clutter or freeze the UI thread when dealing with large databases.
* Screen orientation is locked whilst manually decrypting or recrypting so that this important process is not interrupted or terminated prematurely.
* Will check the backup file every 15 minutes. Not all backups occur at 4am because WhatsApp is process and memory aware. Then of course there are manual backups.
* Supports devices which saves the latest backup file in the msgstore-YYY-MM-DD-N format. Most tablets do not save the backup file in the usual format.
* The background service is extremely lightweight and has minimal impact on battery life. It can also be paused so you don't have to remove the app to stop it.
* If you have SMS Backup + installed then Omni-Crypt will send an intent to trigger the backup process. No intent will be sent if it's not installed.
* The background service will publish both an alert and a notification upon each recryption (usually once per day). Please purchase a pro key to disable this.
* Full support for the NEW WhatsApp CRYPT8 encryption format which uses a rolling encryption mechanisim that will update your personal cipher key periodically.
* The app will not decrypt or recrypt CRYPT5 if the gmail linked to your device is not the same gmail that was present when you registered WhatsApp. If the app fails on CRYPT5 then this will be the ONLY reason why. This is not the apps fault so please do not leave a one star rating if you are in the minority of people who experience an issue.
* There are no magic cipher keys for CRYPT6/7/8. The key file is only available to users on rooted devices or users with Android 4.0 or higher (additional setup required). You will therefore REQUIRE a rooted device for CRYPT6/7/8 or Android 4.0+ (see troubleshooting section).
* How do I enable Crypt 6/7/8 on a non-rooted device with Android 4.0 or higher?
* 1.) Visit: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B6El0Tw0em-ZaVlPUmlNY2Q2SVU
* 2.) Download Omni-CryptNonRootFix.zip
* 3.) Extract and read the enclosed "ReadMe.txt" file.
* How do I root my device?
* You should visit XDA Developers Forums and lookup your device to find a relevant rooting guide.
* What happens if the background daemon stops working?
* Simply go into Settings > Apps > Omni-Crypt and tap both "Clear data" and "Clear cache". Then open Omni-Crypt again. This will reset the app and clear any potential corruption with the recrypt scheduler.
* What if Omni-Crypt is not triggering SMS Backup+?
* Open Auto backup settings in SMS Backup+ and tick 3rd party integration.
Pro Version Key:
* If you would like to support my app and / or disable the alerts and notifications created by the background service then please browse my other apps for the Omni-Crypt Key. The Play Store link is here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omnicrypt.key
* Android 2.1+
* Root required for CRYPT6 / CRYPT7 / CRYPT8 or Android 4.0+ (additional setup)
* Omni-Crypt is provided in good faith that is fit for the purposes described above. However, no guarantees of fitness are expressed or implied here. Thank you.
* Omni-Crypt is NOT affiliated with or endorsed by WhatsApp Inc, Facebook or with / by any of their proprietary apps, trademarks, logos or intellectual property.
Las características más destacadas son:
- Envía al reloj solo las notificaciones que se producen con la pantalla del móvil apagada.
- Permite borrar desde el teléfono todas la notificaciones en el reloj.
- Aplicación totalmente en castellano.
NOTA: Una vez instalado es necesario activar el servicio "Notificador Smartwatch" desde las opciones de accesibilidad del telefono. Ajustes -> Accesibilidad
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
--Swippppe: Simply one swipe and all you wanted are there. It’s simple and handy.
--Toogggles: Toggles are those icons you can tap and your phone settings change accordingly.
--Favorite apps: Your phone knows you better than friends; Free Swipe best. By studying your habit, Free Swipe is able to present the Favorite apps at the right place for fast visiting.
--Boost: Easily and simple to boost your phone faster and faster.
--Flashlight: Simple and fast to open flashlight, let the light around with you.
--Wallpaper: Random wallpaper recommendation. Meet your favorite one in next drag.
Do stay tuned for greater update yet to come!
Included are a sealing guide, a cleaning guide, problem solving sheets and technical data sheets for any of the popular stone products.
Additionally, the Omni Sealer app provides a convenient way to stay in contact with Omni Sealers and share your stone care successes and questions.
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
- Supports notification for phone calls and SMS.
- Support android default email,Gmail,as well as messages for social apps like Facebook,Twitter,Messenger,Line,Wechat,QQ,etc.
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “CM Notification” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
Various Nexus and "stock Android" devices do not automatically "mount" mass storage devices (such as USB sticks). StickMount has been made to solve this problem, and give you access to the files on your USB connected storage from all your apps.
StickMount is known to work on many devices, but is built *only* with *Nexus* devices in mind.
Once StickMount is installed and you connect a USB stick with a "USB host / OTG cable", the device will show you a popup if you want to open StickMount. It is advised to tell the device that you want to do this by default.
If you have just installed StickMount and you already had a USB stick connected, you must manually launch the program, or disconnect/reconnect the USB stick for StickMount to start working.
Mass storage devices are mounted to "/sdcard/usbStorage/xxxx/".
----- (Pro) Kill apps preventing unmount -----
Sometimes an app has a file in use located on the USB device, and won't let go of it. This can prevent StickMount from unmounting the USB device. It will seem like the device stays connected (this is harmless). StickMount Pro provides an option that attempts to kill (terminate) all the apps that are preventing the unmount from succeeding.
----- (Pro) Media scan -----
StickMount Pro supports triggering the media scanner on each (un)mount action. This will automatically make the files on your USB device available in apps like Gallery and Music. Please note that the media scanner is not a visible process on all Android devices - it might actually work silently in the background without any visual cues. It may take a minute for your files to show up, so don't panic if they don't show immediately.
Even if you have this option enabled, you can prevent folders from being scanned by placing an empty file called ".nomedia" in that folder. If you put it in the root of the USB device, the entire device will not be scanned.
----- (Pro) Mount as partition label -----
Instead of using the block device name for the partition, use the partition label as mount name, falling back to uuid or block device name if the label is unavailable.
----- (Pro) Create symbolic links -----
Create symbolic links in /mnt and /storage to the actual mounts in /sdcard/usbStorage/
----- Filesystem support -----
The filesystems supported depends on your device firmware. On most devices, at least vfat/fat/fat32 and ext2/3/4 are supported. On the latest Android versions, ntfs is also supported in read-only mode. Some devices also support exfat out the box, but most do not.
StickMount can utilize the "ntfs-3g" and "mount.exfat-fuse" binaries to add support for ntfs (untested) and exfat, but these are not included. If you place the "ntfs-3g" or "mount.exfat-fuse" files in the root of your internal storage ( /sdcard ), StickMount will automatically use them.
You can find the needed files here:
----- Troubleshooting -----
For some users, the app appears not to work, while in fact it is the device itself or the cable not working. One OTG cable is not the other OTG cable. If you have a USB stick with a light on it, it should light up when you connect it to the Galaxy Nexus using your OTG cable. If it does not, either your cable or your Nexus is faulty. 99 out of 100 times it is going to be your cable. That the cable works fine with another device does not mean anything! Cables known to work on a one devices may not work on another device.
SD card unmounting: If your SD card unmounts when unmounting a USB device, you have a bug in your kernel. This is *not* a bug in StickMount !
Why buy an expensive video-camera when you already have one on your phone, that records 720p or even 1080p? Use Omnis Dash Cam and an in-car phone holder (or adapt your existing GPS unit holder) and record your daily journeys.
You can leave the recording continuously on because it has cyclic recording - the video will automatically be split into three parts, each five minutes long. When a new file is created, the oldest one is deleted. These numbers are customizable in the options.
To start or stop the recording, simply touch the screen. A red circle means that the recoding is ON.
The recorded files are saved on the SD-card, in the folder "omnis". On most devices, the full path is usually /mnt/sdcard/omnis/.
A video of 1 minute in length, on HIGH quality, takes roughly 20-50MB of SD card space, depending on device and camera capabilities (a better camera produces a larger file). Keep this in mind when selecting the video length and history size.
If you decide to install this dash cam application, you're making a great choice! Thank you!
The Omni Software team
CyanDelta lets you update your CyanogenMod ROM, Paranoid Android ROM or OmniROM by downloading just a small delta file (about 10 MB) instead of a big full zip file each time. With CyanDelta you can finally update your ROM in just some minutes even with a slow and expensive 2G or 3G connection!
CyanDelta is the perfect replacement of “CM Updater”, “ROM Manager” and “BBQLog”. When a ROM update is available it will notify you and show the changelog between the version you have installed and the new one. If you decide to update, it will delta-download the new version and if you want it will automatically install the new zips via recovery.
✓ Security: all downloaded data is digitally signed by us to prevent manomissions.
✓ Recovery zip install: it can automatically reboot to recovery, install the ROM zip and other additional zips (kernel, modem...), wipe dalvik cache and reboot (requires root).
✓ Changelog: if you have a NIGHTLY build, when an update is available, CyanDelta will show you the list of changes between the ROM version you have installed and the new one.
✓ Update notification: when a ROM update is available, CyanDelta will notify you.
✓ High efficiency deltas: it uses the RFC3284 VCDIFF algorithm and some magic to produce really small deltas.
✓ Supports TWRP and CWM-based recovery, but NOT the closed-source ClockworkMod (the name is similar to CWM-based, but it’s a different thing!), since it's locked down by its author to only work with ROM Manager. If you have an unsupported recovery you can just manually install the zips generated by CyanDelta.
✓ Supports all official CyanogenMod ROMs and devices listed in http://download.cyanogenmod.org
For other infos please visit the FAQ section of our website and the official "CyanDelta" Google+ community.
You don't need a task killer. But you do need a way to make sure a background app doesn't lose control and eat up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just that single app. Killing apps blindly can cause them to stop working as designed, and most app developers won't even take a bug report from you if you are using a task killer!
From Android 2.2 on, the kill command works only on background apps, and they will likely restart immediately. Watchdog removes the app immediately from the list, since there isn't feedback about whether it was successful. Having lots of apps running doesn't hurt your phone at all unless they are doing something. In fact, killing an app and having it immediately restart simply consumes your phones resources. If you just leave the apps running, they will start immediately when you want to go back to it.
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a “blacklist” feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU % threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.
So stop blindly killing all your apps; be smart by managing them instead. Good for all versions of Android.
NOTE: There is an Android issue where Watchdog might crash upon launching after an upgrade. It seems to be related to the upgrade of the app while the old version happens to be executing in the background. It doesn't affect your phone's operation at all. If this happens, re-launch and goto the menu and hit restart for proper monitoring.
Measurement unit conversion categories:
* Density & Mass capacity
* Force / Length
* Mass Flow
* Pressure & Stress
* Velocity & Speed
* Volume & Capacity
* Volume Flow
Omni Unit Converter does not collect any personal information and requires minimal permissions (internet access only). Internet access is required only so the Contact Form and links will work... The app will run fine without internet access.
Suggestions, comments, critiques and bug reports are always welcome... send me an email and I'll respond.
Do NOT install if you don't know what OmniROM is or if you don't have OmniROM installed.
I am not the developer of OmniROM. Don't send me feature requests!
Post them on http://jira.omnirom.org/
Ahora todas las soluciones para este divertido juego gratis!
** TIENE LOS 910 NIVELES DEL JUEGO ACTUALIZADOS **
Ocupa tanto debido a la cantidad de imágenes que tiene.
Seleccionas la longitud de la palabra a adivinar y verás una lista con todas las soluciones REALES Y QUE FUNCIONAN que tienen esa longitud, no son todas las combinaciones de letras posibles que no sirve para nada, son las soluciones de verdad.
Para comprobar que es la correcta puedes darle click y ver la foto!
Are you going to the gym and want to keep track of your training and cardiovascular workouts, but do not want to carry a notebook and pen?.
With this application you can take your daily workouts on your own device from Android version 1.6 +.
With this application you can save all your workouts and cardiovascular fitness, among a very wide selection of exercises, divided by muscles and sorted within each muscle follows, barbell, dumbbell, with pulley, other.
You just have to select the exercise, weight and repetitions performed, give the button to add and save, as simple as that.
From a minimum of two days of data, we can begin to see graphical representations of data.
We can see a graph of force as exercise and see several series for different repetitions and weight lifted. For example if you do an exercise usually 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps, see a separate line for each of the 4 series.
We can also see a simple graph that indicates selected as cardiovascular exercise, progression in time duration.
A final graph indicates the progression of body weight.
All graphics can be viewed in landscape mode and have vertical and horizontal zoom.
We can consult at any time a workout of a particular day just by entering the date, we will get a list of exercises similar to the training screen.
We have a screen to enter our body weight daily in order to see the graph.
The application also features a BMI calculator (Body Mass Index) and a RM (repetition maximum) will give us the percentages from 100% to 50% with a decrease of 5% each time.
It's very easy to play but very hard to get a good score
This game is perfect for short spare times when you can't play longer games.
Main theme: TEKNO AXE https://www.youtube.com/user/teknoaxe
Game over theme: Copyright © 2011 Varazuvi™ www.varazuvi.com
Visual assets: Fátima García Segura http://timagirl.deviantart.com/gallery/