• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
Want to read PDFs? That's what it does!
Want to browse and search PDFs you have? We got it covered!
Downloading large PDFs from the internet? Read them without downloading the entire thing!
This is a fork of ebookdroid with a bunch of stuff removed. I also feel that the name PDF Viewer will help it to be used by more people instead of Adobe Acrobat. This app is free and open source.
If you want to give me money do it here: http://josephpcohen.com/give
Here is the source: https://github.com/ieee8023/PDFViewer
FlashKeys is an Android application created for the Adobe Air App Challenge sponsored by Sony. In combination with the Flash extension, which can be downloaded at http://flashkeys.net, it gives Flash developers and designers the possibility to outsource parts oft the flash interface to an Android Honeycomb device to provide a larger workspace in the authoring Environment and gives quick access to many frequently used Flash tools and functions by touch.
In the current status of development, FlashKeys supports not the full functionality, that we want to implement. But it gives a little overview what is possible by extending The Flash Authoring application with a Touch Interface.
Our work is still in progress and if we get some positive feedback for this first release, we plan to provide lots of updates. The possibilities are various.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
Sorry for advertising, but it is necessary for the development of the application.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
PRO Functional: http://tinyurl.com/pro-pdf-reader
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Support password protected PDF Files
3) Filter Search result
4) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
The best PDF and DjVu reader for android.
Download .apk directly: http://tinyurl.com/pdf-reader-dropbox
For questions, suggestions, improvements please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ #1 browser to experience the full web with Adobe Flash Player on your Android. A must have! ◆
Upgrade to Pro version to enjoy premium browsing experience and support continued development.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
★ it leaves Chrome in the dust. Excellent.
★ The FlashFox has all the features of a premium browser and offers the ability to run Flash Player for quality videos. Its a no brainer to use this as your default browser.
★ Pure awesomeness.. Try it and u will never go back.
★ Answer to my prayers. You are a genius thank you so much it works with no issues at all thank you I have been looking for this for a long time. You just made my life easier thank you.
★ Finally a browser with Flash where everything works perfectly!
FlashFox is the free mobile web browser that puts the power of the open & complete web in your hands. It is unquestionably the fastest Adobe Flash Player enabled browser in the market today!
Enjoy Amazon Prime, Netflix, Flash videos, live sports, movies, news and play tons of interactive Flash games and content just like being on a desktop browser!
Fast— Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
Smart— Keep your favorite sites and mobile videos at your fingertips with smart searching, easy-to-use tabs, and desktop-to-mobile Sync features
Safe— Make sure your Android web browser stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
Complete— Experience complete web from HTML5 to Flash enabled sites. No extra plugins are required!
Please, make sure that you "request desktop site" in order to view flash content as most mobile version of sites do not host flash content.
You might need to zoom-in on the flash content for it to load as by default for performance reasons smaller area flash content is not automatically loaded.
Note: FlashFox is not affiliated with Mozilla Firefox.
kw: flash fox,flash for chrome, swf player, flash plugin for firefox, opera flash, alternative to ninesky vs puffin vs skyfire dolphin, photon flash html5, android 4.4 kitkat, adblock addon, flv player, watch online tv, best flash browser, adobe flash player 11 for samsung s4
English, Norwegian (Bokmål), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
Woodcut illustration - woodcut, sometimes also known as xylography is a technique in which an image is engraved or imprinted into the surface of the wooden block. Then this wooden block is dipped into an ink or colour and is pressed onto the pages of the book to print the illustrations. The technique of woodcut was developed in somewhere in Europe in the 15th century.
Engraving illustration - engraving is the technique of incising (carving) an illustration or design onto a hard flat surface such as stone or a metal plate. Although this technique is as old as middle stone age, it is still in use today. During stone age there were stone engraving in the caves, but today goldsmith uses this technique to engrave illustration on jewellery and other precious artefact.
[[ Support most popular video formats ]]
- Microsoft family: asf, avi, wmv
- Real Networks family: rm, rmvb
- Adobe family: f4v, flv
- Other formats: mp4, mkv, mov, ogg, 3gp, webm, mpg, mpeg, wma, amv, ape, flac, hlv, tta, wav
[ COPYRIGHT ]
This software uses Code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library
• Start and stop content and screen sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Android 2.3.4 (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1)
• Samsung Galaxy S3/S4
• Google Nexus 7
• Motorola Atrix
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
Edge Inspect consists of Windows/OS X applications, iOS/Android apps, and the Edge Inspect Google Chrome Extension
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Target a device for debugging, select an element in the DOM, then:
** Make changes to your HTML markup
** Tweak your CSS rules
** See changes instantly, on your device
* Take screenshots of devices, saved on your computer
* JS Bin integration
* Clear the cache on your devices and refresh the page
* localhost, 127.0.0.1, and machine.local support
* HTTP authentication support
* SSL/HTTPS support
Edge Inspect for OS X and Windows is required, available from Adobe: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect
Edge Inspect for Google Chrome: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_chrome
Edge Inspect for iOS: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_ios
Edge Inspect for Kindle Fire: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_amazon
Edge Inspect Team Blog: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_blog
This release includes support for an initial set of interactive overlays. Additional overlays will be added in future releases. View supported features at http://adobe.ly/1fzciru. To report bugs or provide feedback, please use our forum at http://adobe.ly/1chqNfg
Note: This app previews .folio files created using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. To view PDF files, please download Adobe Reader on Google Play at http://bit.ly/1eqOYrc
** Requires Adobe AIR installed on mobile device.
Adobe Feeds was originally created by Christian Cantrell and Mike Chambers and is maintained by Adobe Developer Relations.
Using Adobe Feeds Mobile, you can keep up on the latest Adobe product-related news spanning over 1700 blogs, sort by most popular in the last day, week or year, or ping Adobe Feeds when you update your own blog content.
If you'd like to see anything else added to Adobe Feeds Mobile, let me know!
Users can play Flash without installing or downloading any Flash plugin (which is currently also not available and possible after Adobe pulled Flash support for Android officially). Photon Flash Player and Web Browser Free supports Flash games, Flash videos and Flash websites. You can browse natively on the browser and when you need Flash support, you just need to click the lightning bolt button to activate Flash support for your Android tablets or phones. You can use Photon Flash Player for free with ads or purchase a yearly premium pass to remove ads.
Advanced Browser Features
1) Unlimited tab support
2) Intelligent url bar to search and type your url from one single toolbar.
3) Browse full screen
4) Incognito and private browsing support allows you to erase browsing history with every session
5) Customize your browser colors and make it personal. Choose from thousand of colors.
6) Bookmark with folders support
7) Desktop browser and multiple user agent support. Masquerade as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer IE or Firefox with our desktop mode to view websites in their full desktop version.
Adobe Flash Player Support
Although 3rd party browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Dolphin and Opera supports native Adobe Flash plugin, it still take effort to install even if you find it on Google play store. With Photon browser, you no longer need search for the Adobe Flash Player plugin or install any Adobe Flash APK files for Android. Nor do you need to scratch your head and figure out how to install it even if you can officially find it just to watch online videos or even access desktop Youtube videos. Photon Flash Player & Browser comes with Flash support without the pain of configuring and installing. It Just press Photon's magical lightning bolt button and start enjoying Flash on your device. The cloud based SWF and FLV player is powered by powerful cloud servers to deliver you the best FLV video experience. We also challenge you to download it for free and see how we stack up against other other 3rd party cloud based Flash player such as Puffin and Skyfire. Millions of users are already enjoying the benefits of Flash support on their devices. Join them and download Photon for free. The Flash app comes with advanced features including:
+ Local Access mode allows users to watch local TV stations and sites that may block based on geographical IP
+ Dynamic bandwidth adjustment allows you to adjust your video stream bandwidth on the fly to optimize viewing experience and save data bandwidth
+ Different Flash mode allows you to optimize your experience for video whether it is watching football games, movies, opera, playing Facebook games or browsing.
+ 3 navigation modes. Finger mode allows you to touch and flick. Drag hand mode allows you to drag game maps and other items easily in Flash. Mouse mode treats your screen like a trackpad providing precise navigational control.
+ FLV player and SWF player support
+ Flash file viewer and downloading will be supported in future releases.
+ Support up Flash Player 9.0, Flash Player 10, Flash Player 10.0.1, 10.1.0, Flash player 11 & 11.1.
+ Will be upgrading to Flash Player 11.5 and above
+ Support Flash player for Android 2.3, 3.0, 4.0, 4.0.4, 4.1, 4.1.1 or higher and Samsung S2, S3, S4, S5, Galaxy tablet, Nexus 7.
Tags: flash, best flash browser, browser, web browser, mobile browser, mobile web browser, android browser, android web browser, best browser, download browser, 傲游, 遨游, 浏览器, 手机浏览器, flash player for android
RepliGo PDF Reader also makes a great eBook reader with features like reflowed text, color themes, text-to-speech and brightness settings.
* PDF viewing, annotating, printing and form filling of files from your email, memory card, cloud services and the Internet
* Direct access to cloud-based PDF files stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
* Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
* Adjust colors, border thickness, font size and the note for annotations
* Read documents easily with reflowed text, text-to-speech, color themes and brightness settings
* Scroll quickly through pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen, or by using the volume keys
* Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
* Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
* Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
* Select text and copy it to the clipboard, or look up definitions using ColorDict
* Rotate documents into one of four orientations
* Open password protected files
* Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth and cloud services
* Galaxy Note II Multi Window support
* Keyboard and trackball support