The Dead are coming for you, it’s time to find a ride and drive for your life. With the relentless zombie hordes hot on your heels and hungry for flesh, can you fend them off whilst keeping your eyes on the road?
DRIVE TO SURVIVE
Swerve between abandoned cars, plough through undead crowds and when the dead get too close, get trigger-happy. Visit the Garage to upgrade your ride and your firearms to keep ahead of your pursuers.
HEADS WILL ROLL
Smart thinking is the best weapon against the dead. Trick these brain-hungry buffoons by leading them over ramps or straight into the back of cars and watch those red pixels fly!
A BLOODY RESULT
Survive as long as you can to complete missions, rank up, and top the leaderboards. Rack up gory combos and take on daily challenges to reap even greater rewards.
• An action-packed endless zombie runner
• Quirky sense of humor and pixel-inspired visuals
• Pimp your ride and upgrade your weapons
• Complete missions to rank up and earn greater rewards
• Customize and share your own progress banner
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
SPY vs SPY is the ultimate action/strategy game!
* Wi-Fi multiplayer support - sabotage and intrigue included
* 16 brand new embassies –for a total of 24 plus 24 additional embassies as an in-app-purchase
* Play alone in custom matches in up to 48 embassies, each with 5 levels of difficulty –- you select the IQ of the opposing spy
* New, full screen club-to-club combat in modern mode
* Modern & retro game modes –both featuring Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and your very own Trapulator™
* Up to 8 types of Booby-Traps - play as the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine
* Purchase a second set of traps; or, 2 sets of cheats: Insta-Kill to immediately vanquish the enemy spy in single-player mode; and, Reveal-O-Matic to display the embassy map showing the location of all inventory items & stars.
* Includes the original theme music plus 4 new remixes
Original game designed, developed and published by First Star Software, Inc.
MAD, SPY VS SPY AND ALL RELATED NAMES AND CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF E.C. PUBLICATIONS, INC. FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND ITS LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. SIMULVISION™, SIMULPLAY™ AND TRAPULATOR™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. DEVELOPED AND PUBLISHED UNDER LICENSE FROM FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND E.C. PUBLICATIONS. GAME DESIGNS AND CODE © 1984, 2014 FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. ALL RELATED RIGHTS RESERVED. WWW.FIRSTSTARSOFTWARE.COM
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
** Best New Android Games for Tablets listing on TabTimes! **
You are the new plow on the block, and today is your day.
How many cars can you shepherd home before achieving grounds for termination?
An arcade snowplowing game by Dan FitzGerald (Trichotomy)
- Imminent failure and high skill ceiling
- 3 different board sizes with randomized road layouts
- 4 different powerups that you'll need to master to stay afloat
- No IAP, pay once
- Challenging achievements that demand different play styles
- A silly amount of play statistics
- HID controller support (beta!)
Spy Jumper features an upgrade-able car with various power ups to help you throughout your missions. Immerse as you try to advance your way through changing roads, obstacles, and enemy cars. Have fun and don't forget to pay attention to your objectives for the ability to start at advanced levels!!!
Here at A54Studio I am a one person developer/ musician/ artist. Feel free to contact me with any ideas, comments, or anything you'd like to say. If you enjoy the game please leave feedback!!! A54Studio@gmail.com
--Did you enjoy games like Bump N Jump and Spy Hunter? You'll love this!
--The more levels you complete in a game, the more secrets you unlock.
--Tilt the phone to control, left side fires missiles, and the rest jumps.
--Spy Jumper will test your reflexes
--New missions coming soon!!!
--The most exciting driving game out there!
--Spy Jumper will have you on the edge of your seat!
Clash with the police in this showdown.
Go ahead and crush your best friends high score.
Race away to the global high score.
Avoid the police cars and other obstacles to get the highest score in
this tilt game.
Be brave and collect as many money bags as you possibly can.
Collect fuel to keep your car racing.
Move Marty and Fern - Drag the rapper with your finger on the left side of the screen.
Fire Pizza - Tap the right side of the screen.
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
Your character, the aforementioned Dot. Is running from *something*.
She has the ability to stop time, which you can do by holding the right side of the screen.
You need quick reflexes to use your time stopping powers to overcome the obstacles in the way.
Dot. Was originally created over 3 days for the Ludum Dare competition.
It was then polished over a few more days to bring you this. It'll be updated with more levels quite frequently!
There are a few secrets to discover, and a mobile-exclusive immersive mode
This is in no way affiliated to watch_dogs, the recently released Ubisoft title.
It’s all about going the distance in this dystopian runner. Speed and precision alone won’t get you through but you have the ability to manipulate the main barrier in your way: time.
- Endless mode
- High scores
- Stunning visuals
- Tablet support
- and much more!
*** OmNomCom will be supporting Dot.Stop.Run for months to come with a ton of free updates! ***
"A unique and vibrant auto-running experience on your mobile" - Mature Gamer Podcast NightShift
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Developer By OmNomCom - a games studio based in Manchester, the north of England.
Happy running :-)
Dot.Stop.Run, Dot Stop Run, OmNomCom