* Backup memory and save state support, state files from FCEUX should work on NES.emu and vice-versa.
* Supports ROM-based games in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in zip files
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select your BIOS in the options first)
* VS UniSystem support, push Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU-compatible cheat files (.cht extension) with editing features
* Zapper/Gun support, touch screen to fire, touch & hold outside of display area to simulate firing away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Have you ever had the impulse to drag the whole roll of toilet paper at one go? Now you can realize your evil idea just in Toilet Paper!
Slide your finger and stroke from top to bottom to unroll the paper. Drag as fast as you can to be number one! With awesome music as well as funny background cartoons. Come and enjoy yourself now.
It's fun that you don’t have to waste actual toilet paper! Check out how fast you can pull Toilet Paper.
Toilet Paper Speed Champion, Drag that toilet paper roll as fast as you can, try to top your best time! Take the challenge now and have fun!
Your character, the aforementioned Dot. Is running from *something*.
She has the ability to stop time, which you can do by holding the right side of the screen.
You need quick reflexes to use your time stopping powers to overcome the obstacles in the way.
Dot. Was originally created over 3 days for the Ludum Dare competition.
It was then polished over a few more days to bring you this. It'll be updated with more levels quite frequently!
There are a few secrets to discover, and a mobile-exclusive immersive mode
This is in no way affiliated to watch_dogs, the recently released Ubisoft title.
It’s all about going the distance in this dystopian runner. Speed and precision alone won’t get you through but you have the ability to manipulate the main barrier in your way: time.
- Endless mode
- High scores
- Stunning visuals
- Tablet support
- and much more!
*** OmNomCom will be supporting Dot.Stop.Run for months to come with a ton of free updates! ***
"A unique and vibrant auto-running experience on your mobile" - Mature Gamer Podcast NightShift
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Developer By OmNomCom - a games studio based in Manchester, the north of England.
Happy running :-)
Dot.Stop.Run, Dot Stop Run, OmNomCom