Pencilton provides a debit card for kids & teens that parents can manage through the app. Parents can give pocket money, and introduce kids & teens to money in a fun, interactive way through goal-based savings, budgeting, reward-based chores at home, etc. Kids can monitor their spending, set savings goals, plan their own budget, request money when needed and make real-world decisions related to money.
It is the best way to get a debit card within minutes, without the hassles of a bank account. PencilCard gives kids their very own debit card to manage their pocket money expenses & savings.
Introduce kids to money the right way, the Pencilton way.
- Get an overview of pocket money spent.
- See category-wise spend breakup.
- Set Goal-based Savings Targets.
- Create Automated Monthly Pocket Money.
- Set Daily Spend Alerts.
- Block Card at the click of a button.
- See kids' progress through different levels of Pencilton Tasks that introduce them to various concepts of money.
- Give chores (e.g. buy groceries) as Tasks with bonus Bonus Pocket Money.
KIDS & TEENS CAN:
- Get their very own debit card that works anywhere across India.
- View all transactions.
- Manage their own monthly budget.
- Manage Piggy Bank to store and plan Savings.
- Create their own Savings Goals.
- Finish Pencilton Tasks to earn points and level up. Each level has new exciting challenges & rewards.
- Request money from parents when needed.
SAFE & RELIABLE:
- Pencilton uses Rupay cards that ensure the highest privacy & security
- PencilCards are Powered by RBL Bank, our banking partner and India's fastest growing bank
- Pencilton & our partner bank together ensure the highest security of money stored on our cards.