Seems to have stopped working Everything was fine until I updated to the most recent version. My ongoing notification just stops and doesn't refresh/count the data used. Only way to get it back is force close the app and restart it. Then it refreshes. Then freezes again. Very annoying that what I consider a key feature isn't working. Running 5.1.1 on a Galaxy S 6 (sm-g920f). Hoping for a fix as I've been using Onavo since it's beginnings.
Very bad It doesn't count properly the data usage from device. It says I used 2.4 GB when in reality I've only used 800 MB.
Data usage count STILL screws up They've had years to fix this, out to differentiate between mobile and WiFi using, and they haven't.
Was good - now it doesn't work - please fix it.
Tere pan de ke deva 0 available Bebe vave a
Huawei value I luv dis product wit passion.
- Accuracy improvements
- Stability and infrastructure improvements
- Most stability issues fixed!
- Better localization support
- All around accuracy fixes and improved refresh rate for the apps details screen.
- Improved accuracy – data counting is refreshed at a higher rate
- Improved data plan entry flow
- Language fixes in Korean & Spanish
- Stability fixes
Monitor your data usage 24/7 and get to know your true network speed instantly!