★ How to play
• Drag the building block move left or right.
• Tap the building block into rotation mode, tap again it can be rotated.
• Tap the screen to let the building block fall.
• High quality HD graphics. Tablet PC can also be used.
• Based on the physical laws of fact, it's fun physics game. It is good for those of your favorite physics game. Difficulty of the challenge also enhance level goes up!
• Funny music and cool sounds accompany the amazing game.
• The Challenge your reflexes and your brain for children playable and easily!
• Pretty cute game pictures, interesting and rich game content.
***** SHUIapps *****
• Free educational games for baby, kids who learn playing happily.
• Smile spread across the world by friendly educational Kids Games.
• The better idea, the more fun the world.
A Baby must application (6 months – 3 years).
We were very exited to read the below comment on "Baby First Words" :
★★★★★ Raphael on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 23:57Motorola DROID RAZR (cdma_spyder)Version 1.0
My baby actually started speaking!!! I bought this app after searching for something to stimulate my 15 month old, she still hadn't spoke. After playing with the app for a week, she suddenly out of the bloom, pointed to the fruit bowl on the kitchen table and said "banana"!!!! I always imagined her saying Mama first but I was so happy I didn't care. THIS APP WORKS! very recommended.
As one of your baby’s first apps, this surprisingly creative game supplies the wonderful mixture of entertainment and education all in one!
With many colorful and inviting themes, along with many figures shown in their original surrounding, your baby will enjoy a simple yet intelligent game that will encourage their thinking, motor skills, and a much wider vocabulary.
In this app there are several groups of themes represented by remarkably cute and elaborate figures that are crossing the screen. By simply pressing on a displayed figure, the figure's name will be pronounced and your baby will be exposed at a very early age to the principle of action and re-action and will develop a wider vocabulary.
In each of the fascinating themes, your baby will come across with familiar characters from the underwater world, such as a dolphin, wild animals from the jungle, even fruits & vegetables, and many more... (In order to avoid clutter and confusion for your baby, also to help develop better attention and concentration abilities, each figure enters the screen individually.)
Once the character is pressed there are prominent indicators of sounds and movement.
These actions contribute to:
• Hand-eye coordination
• Understanding the effects of action and reaction
• The ability to focus on one task at a time
• Teaching new words & improves the baby's vocabulary
The perfect educational app for your baby!
Please Join us on Facebook – Baby First Words
Learning" App. Choose between four great activities, interactive Alphabet Blocks, Coloring pages with textures and scrapbook art, Letter Tracing and Matching game designed to encourage children to identify similar pictures. More info at Funlittleapps.com
(screen size optimized to work on all phone models)
For a free evaluation try the Preschool Learning Freeview App under Android market (Games-Casual), contains Letter Tracing and other fun games.