Using the warm up techniques from the Vocal Mastery program written by renowned vocal coach Leigh McRae, this app will get your voice into a state where you are ready to sing to your maximum potential.
The app features warm up exercises specifically for Male or Female, and beginners can hear detailed instructions while more advanced users can skip straight to what they need, there is something for everyone.
Vocal Mastery creator Leigh McRae has worked with artists such as Human Nature, Damien Leith (Australian Idol Winner) Delta Goodrem, Marcia Hines, Kaylan (Disco Montego), Melinda Schneider, Casey Donovan (Australian Idol Winner) Sophie Monk, Denni Hines, Tammin Sursok, Nathan Foley, Toni Pearen and as well as lecturing at WAPPA, Macquarie University and the Hillsong conference.
He has also worked closely with labels including Sony Music, Engine Room Records and Warners and has trained theatrical performers in; Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Chicago, Grease, Beauty and the Beast, Sweet Charity, Miss Saigon and the Australian production of Rent.
What IS Mastery?
Mastery is the ability to reproduce the same or similar result EVERY time. Look at anyone who has achieved incredible success in their chosen field behind that you will find mastery of their craft or art form. Another common trait of these people is an unswerving desire of constant and never-ending improvement.
If you speak to a singer who sings well (even though most singers donï¿½t think that they sing well) and they have had a particularly good recording session or performance and you ask them 'How do you know you have sung well', you will get an answer very similar to this: 'It felt right'. What they are talking about is not necessarily the audience or the sound (although those things do have an influence) they will say that physically, it felt right to them. This is what VOCAL MASTERY is all about. It is about knowing your voice and knowing it to the point that you can be empowered with it so that you will be able to make further discoveries and greater improvements.
Tailored to your voice type, there are 50 vocal exercises split over five different categories, specifically designed to guide you through a warm up that will gradually ease every singer's voice into its full range.
Warm Me Up! will create a unique warm up for you. It can generate a warm up based on how much time you have available or you can browse the individual tracks and create your own warm up as you desire. The exercises are recorded in high quality audio. A lush baby grand accompanies the singer through each exercise and a professional singer guides you through the first two repeats of each. On screen, each exercise is accompanied by suggestions and instructions to help you get the most out of each exercise.
The Warm Me Up! team (Luke Hunter, Vicky Jacobs and David Young) have warmed up professional singers in Australia, the USA, New Zealand, and England. They are professional vocalists, singing teachers, and musical directors. They have warmed up the casts of many mega musicals including Jersey Boys, Xanadu, Wicked, Mamma Mia, and Les Mis. They have warmed up corporate and recreational Glee Clubs, pop singers, opera stars, and choirs.
Warm Me Up! is specifically designed to be used by both the amateur and professional singer, and can be used to warm up a soloist or larger group. And it's a fantastic resource for singing teachers and choir directors who can warm up their ensemble away from the keyboard.
In the studio, backstage at the concert, in the corridors or in the car on the way to the audition... now you can warm up professionally... anywhere.
○You can choose from three practice patterns.
○The presence or absence of guide melody can be selected.
○You can choose the background color from seven colors.
Notes on practice
Please do not say the low sound or high sound, with the unreasonable. It may cause that would damage the vocal cords.
- Pitch shifting (new)
- Automatic formant correction (new)
- Formant shifting (new)
- Change correction speed
- Set a recording as your ringtone
- Automatic pitch correction
- Re-process any of your recordings to different keys without re-recording
- Share your songs with your friends
- 48 keys to choose from
- Clip LED to prevent microphone overload
Future versions will include the following features:
- Import background tracks from your phone to sing with
- Import vocal tracks from your phone that you have recorded elsewhere (like your PC)
- Convert your recordings to mp3 for easy sharing
- Upload recordings directly to Facebook
- Have something else you want me to add to this list? Let me know!
1) Storage - Required to save your recordings to your SD card
2) Network communication - Required for AdMob
3) Hardware controls - Required to record audio
4) System tools - Required to keep your phone running while recording and to set your ringtone
5) Development tools(Jelly Bean) - This is a new permission that goes along the Storage permission. It is needed to read and write from your SD card
Please feel free to contact me with any comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns. Thanks!
The app plays vocal exercises of one to five notes, listens to you when you repeat the given notes, and displays your score in a graphic. With this immediate feedback your performance level will improve quickly, and your singing confidence will increase dramatically. You practice every register of your voice, also the regions that you normally only use incidentally.
With the app as a reliable guide, you practice in private, without anybody hearing you. With a little help of Victor Baumwolle you won't sing out of tune anymore.
Do you have little or no singing experience or voice training? Then we recommend Victor Baumwolle's Vocal Starter Trainer.
♬ Four different levels, from beginner to master class
♬ Twenty different vocal exercises
♬ Test your progress on four levels and store your scores (new in v.3.0)
♬ Warm up exercises to start your training session with
♬ Result screen provides detailed feedback and score on every exercise
♬ Elaborate introduction manual
♬ Adjustable range for different voice types
♬ Four different sounds, mastered for tablet and smart phone
♬ Adjustable sensitivity for use in different environments.
♬ No advertisements
With the help of Victor Baumwolle's Vocal Starter Trainer you will learn to control your voice, in order to sing the right notes of a song. The app will prepare you for singing in all kinds of styles, whether you want to sing karaoke, sing in a choir, in a popband or sing classical songs.
The app plays vocal exercises of one to three notes and listens to you when you repeat the given notes. A moving hand on the screen follows your pitches and shows the note you are singing on the keyboard. If you have trouble finding the right note, the distance between the hand and the target note shows you how far you must raise or lower your pitch. By matching your vocal pitch with the played notes, you learn to control your voice in order to become a better singer.
Are you looking for vocal training on a more advanced level? Then we recommend Victor Baumwolle's Vocal Intonation Trainer.
♬ Beginner level. Intermediate and advanced level are available in the full edition
♬ Six vocal exercises
♬ Exercises can be performed in practice mode or in game mode
♬ Introduction manual
♬ Start with singing a simple scale, work towards singing triads and chromatic scales (full edition)
♬ Moving hand shows the pitch you sing, helping you to find the right pitch
♬ Post your singing questions on Victor's forum
Required permissions for use of the microphone and Victor's internet forum
It offers an emergency tool for a warm up before an audition, if nerves are strained and the throat is dry, and it helps to cool down when tired and in case of voice problems.
At the same time this effective short program serves those who want to warm up their voice safely in a short time, but are unsure of the procedure. Especially in an emergency or if you do not have much time, it is very helpful to have a safe guide to healthy vocalization.
This is what the exercises are designed for. They are presented as audio files and can then be repeated. The sense and purpose of each exercise are explained in writing in advance.
Fulfill your dreams with Vocalist!
Vocalist develops your singing skills and vocal range by giving you various singing exercises, ranging from very simple to advanced.
Vocalist is aimed for beginners as well as experienced singers who want to fine tune their voice and expand their range.
The singing exercises play a short melody which you then need to sing yourself. Vocalist shows you instant feedback on where you hit the right note, and where you were off.
Vocalist offers several training options:
Continuous play, with increasing difficulty
Practice specific lessons, divided into difficulty categories
Practice singing real songs
Free singing, improvisation, and instrument tuning
Various tips on how to sing
Download Vocalist now and start singing!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Free trial version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio:
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
- simple and fast
- loading mp3 instrumental audio
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- volume settings on each track
- music track playback to earphones while recording vocal track
- wave encoding with automatic adjustable best sample rate (8-48 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- playback seek control
- track playback visualisation on waveform
- save/stop recording process control
- send/share a recording via soundcloud, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
If you have some propositions you can send them with this form: http://goo.gl/forms/0EEdkAjM8M
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
- singing note analyzer text and on keyboard
- spectral analyzer
- voice chart
- level meter in dB with falloff
- stop/start by clicking on screen
Hobbyist or singers, this application can give you exact image about your singing skills.
Application uses touch zones do enable/disable features:
- Touching on current pitch text executes pause/play
- Touching on small note texts in 1st octave window switches between left-to-right/right-to left
- Touching on 1st octave enables/disables 2-octave mode
- Touching on bottom keys shows selected octave
- Touching on osciloscope enables/disables oscilloscope
- Touch move on level meter changes minimum level for pitch recognition
- Touching on 1st part of level meter enables/disables stop on level below minimum
Please look at screenshot for all touch zones.
Also note: Due to the size of the videos, the videos will be streamed from the server.
GA is the first ever vocal coaching application for Bollywood music in Hindi/Urdu language and also includes written description in English, produced by Ricky Farooqi.
GA techniques are modern for learning Bollywood music, after the vast research by Ricky Farooqi we established these techniques which give you great results in a short period of time in today’s world of fast technology. GA also explains how to improve your vocals, your music mind, your tonal quality and the right pitch of vocals by giving you scientific explanations. GA also helps you to sing different kind of music styles and genre’s example: western Jazz, Hip Hop, RnB, Bhangra, Middle Eastern and Persian scales.
As we know that the method of teaching has been changed dramatically in the education system in the last 20 years due to the revolution of technology, from our observation we also know that the Bollywood music market are using western and middle eastern scales much more frequently.
When we speak about learning singing in the sub-continent, why do we use the last 100’s of year’s old methods to learn singing? According to Ricky Farooqi’s research Bollywood music has not been able to produce a standard coaching system and structured lesson planning method of teaching singing in the sub-continent, that’s why GA is designed and developed according to today’s music and technology market.
It is about mind meditation and to train your mind musically so your mind can adopt music and remember the shapes of music. Whether you are a beginner or a professional singer, you can find valuable information which will clear your misconceptions and develop greater understanding about Learning Bollywood music with GA.
These exercises have been tested on a few students of different age groups and different genders, once we got the positive results from Ricky Farooqi’s students we designed GA which did involve a lot of lesson planning to make the application user friendly in Hindi/Urdu, also includes written description in English.
Ricky Farooqi has experience within music industry for over 25 years, he has worked with many western music producers and many well-known legendary artists like the late Akhlaq Ahmed and Robin Ghosh where he has gained a lot of knowledge and experience, and has helped many students of all age groups achieve their targets, he has also learned music direction, music production, music arranging, professional Recording techniques and Bollywood play back singing. In the light of these experiences and his research based on scientific reasons he has now introduced to you the new methods of learning Bollywood music with GA.
Ricky Farooqi is one of the unique vocal coaches in UK in the Bollywood music industry. His Concepts about Bollywood music are based on logic, practicality and scientific reasons.
See improvement in your vocals straight away
GA your personal coaching device
GA can help you; not only will it teach you how to sing
Bollywood style, but it is like having your own personal music coach in your pocket that you can take out anytime and practice
Economically cost effective you can share 1 app with other members of your family
Our techniques are based on scientific reasons
GA will give you voice control, improve tonal quality, vocal range, and help with your pitching problem
If you follow the method instructed in the GA application you will be able to maintain the scale of the song without getting de-tuned
Game also included, all scales we have given are used in Bollywood music to develop your music mind
The purpose of these videos are to show the right method to do the exercises with caution, once you know how to do these exercises and cautions it is entirely your choice to watch videos repeatedly
Designed in the UK
The algorithm used in this app has been developed to get both accuracy and fast results, the exercises has been put by professionals, some of the samples you hear may be taken from public account on youtube we do not claim to posses any of those data. a lot of improvement will be made on the way, we would like to hear your feedback and suggestions to help us improve so we can in our turn help you get the best results.
Full app features :
-NO HIDDEN IN APP PAYMENT
-UNLIMITED SKIP LEVEL
-UNLIMITED NOTES RECORD IN RECORD AND REPEAT
FEATURED AS TOP 20 PAID APP IN GOOGLE PLAY -> MUSIC CATEGORY
By adopting this application you will soon realize its potential and multiple functions to play around your records. Like edit, cut, adjust, eliminate disturbances, noises and insert background. High Quality recording and editing App with lot of exciting features.
You can add audio effects, change tempo and volume, unit or mix record of any format or quality. Voice PRO has In-app purchases for certain features with nominal rate.
★ Share on Facebook, Twitter and Voice PRO Cloud
★ Receive Bluetooth files directly into record list
★ Convert YouTube video to audio file
★ Record can be converted to text in more than 40 languages
The Voice Recorder makes it possible to:
☆ Record in more than 100 formats
☆ Insert in real-time a background using any file already present in your device. You can also download –free of charge– new ones from a library online.
☆ Insert tag to help you select, during the playback, the most interesting parts of your records.
☆ Use the Earphone to control the effect of the background during recording.
☆ Record in background and at the same time utilize the device for other services.
☆ Visualize record info such as length, sample rate, dimensions, channels.
☆ Operate the playback both with internal and external player.
☆ Restore the records and complete them.
☆ Mix or merge any record in all formats.
☆ Handle the preferred ones, share them, add notes and tag and research the files.
☆ Convert to many formats (mp3, wav, flac, ogg)
☆ Remove vocals, Handle the GAIN, the TIME, the RUMORS, and the REVERB – an example of the remarkable possibilities of applicable effects.
Voice PRO has In-app purchases for features like mixing two or more records, Call Recorder, Voice to Text, Encrypting records, Backup service. You can enable these features by subscribing it at nominal rate as in-app purchase.
☆ Convert records to texts. “Voice PRO” is the only existing application in market allowing you to convert your records of any length in “Texts” acting as a dictaphone, giving you therefore the possibility to listen to them with an internal “Vocal synthesizer” and save them in Audio Format. In other words you actually synthesize your own voice.
☆ Encrypt and decrypt your records and protect them with Password at 128 characters (bytes).
☆ Mix with other records or background.
☆ Cut off parts of records and save them in new files or new formats either musical, sonic or identifying-sounds.
☆ Restore a record from backup.
☆ Home screen widget
☆ Mp3 bitrate change up to 320kbps
☆ Sample rate up to 48000 HZ
☆ Encoding at 8 and 16 bytes
☆ Registering in format MONO & STEREO
☆ Auto gain to reduce noises during recording
☆ Pause in registering at incoming calls.
☆ Internal help for each function
☆ Control of icons, notifying and privacy
☆ Files backup
☆ Installation on SD CARD
☆ Request new effects or lyrics
Voice PRO acts a Dictaphone, Virtual Recorder,Sound Recorder or Speech Recorder. App is totally compatible with the majority of systems existing on the market. In addition we are glad to confirm that we are providing our clients a 24 Hrs assistance with an average “Success-time” of 40 minutes.
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews.
How To Videos : http://www.youtube.com/howtovoicepro
The integrated VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it's up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you'll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Note Grid : Monophonic Melodic Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 36 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Pattern Set : Live Pattern/Song Arranger (Pattern Set) with 64 concurrent Patterns
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (full IN/OUT control) over USB OTG for devices with USB host support
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• User Sample Support: Uncompressed wav, aif/aiff up to 64bit (any Samplerate)
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
Check out the free demo before buying the full version
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Analytics)
Projects can be defined and organized any way you wish. Projects can be clients, employees or sub-projects for the same client. Organize them by the month, week or however you wish to name them.
Get started by defining the parameters of your project. One Default Project is already created. If you don't need to create more than one, you can opt to use this one as is, or just rename it. After you have defined the Rate and Rate Type, etc., Punch In and Punch Out on the main screen to keep track of time worked. Then, when ready to create an invoice, Generate a Report and choose to email it to yourself or the client in a choice of either plain text or HTML formatted text.
Punch Clock adapts to your specific locale displaying dates, times and currency in local format specified under the Home - Settings - Language - Locale menu of your phone.