As soon as an event is saved, it is immediately synchronized on each parent and caregiver account. Everybody has access to the information in real time.
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at http://www.dailyconnect.com, so parents and and child care centers don't need an Android phone or an iPhone to view and enter information.
Daily Connect helps giving a better care for the child thanks to a better knowledge of his rhythm and a better communication between each caregiver.
For child care centers:
- Parents are less worried leaving their child to you
- Easier communication in between caregiver shift change
- Improve parent satisfaction by giving them detailed information and peace of mind
- Better accuracy of record, better parent retention, better communication with them
- Competitive edge on your peers
- Easy and rapid entry of information with one touch / one click interface
- No more lost or incomplete daily sheets
Parents know immediately what their kid is doing during the day. They don't have to wait for the end of the day to find out what happened. They can connect to their account anytime, whether they are at work, at home or away on a trip. It reduces the anxiety of being away from the child not knowing what's happening. Parents will be less stressed and more relaxed leaving their child at the day care.
Parents can also enter information when the baby is at home. For instance they can tell when the baby woke up in the morning before going to the day care, or when and how much he ate. The day care staff will also have access to this information. This information trail is also useful for day care shift change, and when the baby is going back home.
The information from previous days is easily accessible. Parents and caregivers can easily see what happened the previous day to find out if new patterns are emerging. For instance changes in the nap schedule, or a new feeding habit. They can also see what activity the child has done the previous day to develop a new activity or a new skill the next day.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track doctor visits, medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* Display growth charts with percentile comparison.
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood and nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view past entries
* Email formatted reports, graphs and Excel-compatible .csv files to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Enter free-form notes
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions. Descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Daily Connect has the same features as its sister application 'Baby Connect'. An account created on Baby Connect can be used on Daily Connect. An event saved with Daily Connect will be synced on the Baby Connect App.
Visit http://www.dailyconnect.com for more info.
What are you going to do next?
Quick use this app- Routine Reminder to set an alarm to remind you of all your daily routine.
Routine Reminder enables you to:
1. Create alarms to remind you of the tasks for today;
2. Create alarms to remind you of the tasks for tomorrow;
3. Create alarms to remind you of the tasks for this week;
4. Create an alarm to remind you of the task that you need to do later immediately.
5. If you want to know more clearly about your routines, you can add some texts to describe them in details. In this way, once the alarm goes off, you can know what to clearly next with one glance directly.
6. In order to avoid missing the alarms, you can set to repeat the alarm and set a repeat interval according to your actual need.
7. In order to remind you of the tasks at the first time, it will show you directly in the notification bar of your phone.
In a word, this is a powerful and customized reminder app for all users.
This app is suitable for forgettable people;
This app is suitable for all busy office worker;
This app is suitable for all planed people.
You can use it to remind all the daily routines.
In this way, you can know what to do and your daily schedule all the time.
Welcome to free download it now!
Hope you will like it!
Thanks for your attention!
1. This ads-supported app will show you some notification ads or icon ads while you are using it.
2. If you want to uninstall this app, please deactivate this app in Device Administrator of Settings.
In Daily Routine, a routine is a sequence of things (we call them timeslots) that you do regularly.
A timeslot has an activity (e.g. commuting) as well as specific start and end times (e.g. 8:00 to 8:45am). A routine can be anything from a single short timeslot (e.g. 'water the plants for 5 minutes') to dozens of activities that cover an entire 24 period.
Quick use this app to record and remind you of all the daily routines in your life and work.
You could know more week information on the main screen easily.
It also allows you to add some memo on a certain day.
Daily Calendar is easy to use:
1.Open this application and you could see a very simple calendar.
2.At the top of the main interface,you could see the month,the current week in this month and this year.
3.If you press the MENU button,you could get more options.
If you click the Today button,it will jump to the date of today.
If you want to go to a certain day in a random year and month,this option will work.
You could add some memo on the date which is stayed on the calendar.
While editing,press the MENU button and select the button of Add Record.
Input the title and content of memo.
Then,press the MENU button again and you could select Set time.
So it will remind you when the set time is reached.
Last,remember to click the Finished to save.
If you have add memo on a certain,it will be labelled on the calendar with " *".
To be honest,this calendar is especially suitable for the teachers.
They could know the detailed week information in a month and a year so that they could make class arrangement reasonably.
A calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. This is done by giving names to periods of time, especially days, weeks, months, and years. A date is the designation of a single, specific day within such a system. Periods in a calendar (such as years and months) are usually, though not necessarily, synchronized with the cycle of the sun or the moon. Many civilizations and societies have devised a calendar, usually derived from other calendars on which they model their systems, suited to their particular needs.
More from developer
At The Center for Work Ethic Development, we're committed to your success. That's why we want to help you understand and act on the seven foundational values of work ethic.
One A Day supplements The Center for Work Ethic Development certification and training programs with daily work ethic tips: inspirational quotations, questions for reflection, or action items. The application allows users to access work ethic tips directly or set a daily reminder to have them pushed directly to their mobile.