You can access files from anywhere, both online or offline. View files or share them easily with others. From a corporate perspective you can easily secure files by:
- Control where files are located
- Decide which rights each user has to the files
- Easily remote wipe a device, if it is stolen or lost
- Access to on-premise files
As an user you will benefit from the following features:
- Browse your files and folders
- View, open and share files directly from your device
- Decide how long a file will stay on your device
- Decide how you will open or view a file
- Get access to files from external partners in the same App
- Always be in sync with the corporate file server
- Always have access to the latest version of the file
To use Cloud Drive from RushFiles you will need an account with one of RushFiles partners, please find a partner on our website.
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices and your cloud storage services.
WD My Cloud allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music, and access documents from your WD personal cloud or your cloud services. This easy to use app also lets you transfer files between all of your cloud storage solutions and upload photos and videos directly from your phone or tablet camera roll.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
• My Cloud
• My Cloud EX4
• My Book Live
• My Book Live Duo
• My Net N900 Central
And the following cloud services:
• Google Drive
• Access photos, music, video and documents with your mobile device
• Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll
• Download files for offline access
• Share one or more files using email links
• File management - copy, move, rename and delete files
• For cloud service access: an active Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive account
• For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud EX4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! More than 150,000 companies—including 92% of the FORTUNE 500—rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure your content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when the app is closed
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from your SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts, but we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators and do not store any contact information on Box servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Plus, Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps.
* In Box OneCloud apps, open and edit Box files in other apps installed on your device
* Save content directly to Box from more than 50+ compatible apps
“In this firm, there's been a huge move to a new mobile workforce. Having cloud-based, mobile access to our content has saved an immeasurable amount of time." - Greg Dasher, Integrated Projects Director, Balfour Beatty Construction
The Meltwater Drive Backup app is the companion app for your Meltwater Drive backup account and is the smart and simple way for you to have access to all your computer files and shared projects from your Android phone or Android tablet.
• Access all your PC or Mac files
• View documents and pictures
• Collaborate with online Projects workspaces
• Search instantly across computers and projects
• Print from your phone to any shared printer in your team
• Fax any document through your connected eFax account
• Continuous online backup protects all your critical files
• Event notifications with SMS
• Upload files as an email attachment
Get an account and get started today!
Meltwater Drive is an exclusive service for our clients.
If you are a client of ours and use m|drive as a backup, please download the app and use the same credentials as you would normally use to login to the service.
Not a client:
If you do not have an account and would like to have one, please visit www.meltwaterdrive.com or www.mdrive.se and contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
• Access, share and manage all your files on the go.
• Select which specific files you want to store locally and keep always synced for quick, offline access.
• Search across all your devices almost instantly, even when offline.
• Backup your contacts.
• Print your files remotely with Cloud Print.
• Remote wipe.
• Passcode lock.
★ AWARDS ★
AV Test—Perfect score, Jan 2014
PC Mag EXCELLENT 4-star rating, Sept 2013
Consumer Reports Review Winner, Aug 2013
Info Security Global Excellence Award, Feb 2012 & 2013
★ FEATURES ★
★Multi-User App Profiles-Restrict access to your apps by using one of the three profiles provided by the App Profile feature to create “safe” zones for your kids, friends, family or even a stranger. You control what apps others see on your device
★App Lock—Lock apps with sensitive content to protect your privacy
★ App Protection—Scans apps and reports about apps that may expose your data without your explicit consent including exposure posed by embedded or mobile ad libraries
★ Call Blocker and SMS Filter—Easily block unwanted calls, numbers and texts—prevent spam
★ CaptureCam - Silently takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and emails the photo to you along with the device location. Snapshot triggers include multiple times of incorrect PIN entry and first key press on device after delivery of a message sent from the McAfee remote management portal
★ S.O.S - Automatically saves the last location of your device before it runs out of battery
★ Device Lock—Prevent misuse of your phone and personal info by remotely locking it
★ Remotely Wipe Data—Wipe select data or revert to factory default settings
★ Backup and Restore Data—Preserve contacts and SMS’ on demand, or on a schedule, then restore your information to your new device
★ Locate and Track — Find your device if it is lost or stolen. View its location on a map; send a text to prompt its return
★ Alarm — Initiate a remote alarm to locate your device if it’s hiding nearby
★ Uninstall Protection—Keep a thief—or another user—from uninstalling the app and accessing your Android tablet or phone
★ Remotely manage your mobile security from one central, easy-to-use web portal or even via SMS texts using any smartphone or tablet
ANTIVIRUS AND WEB PROTECTION
★Android Antivirus—Scans for malicious code from files, SD card, apps and Internet downloads
★ Safe Mobile Web Surfing—Protection against web threats by blocking access to risky sites from texts, emails, QR codes and social networking sites
★ Wi-Fi Security-Alerts you of unsecured Wi-Fi connections
You may be charged for Local or International SMS fees when you use certain security features.
The free version of this app contains in-app promotions
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Choose from five kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
Share list of students among colleagues. Export full database contents to files so that you can easily share data among devices.
Obtain statistics on class results. Export attendance incidents reports to emails so that you process the data on your PC.
- Store students, classes, tests, terms
- Keep track of students test grades
- Automatically calculate term grades
- Keep track of attendance incidents
- Export/import list of students to/from csv document
- Export/import full database to/from a document
- Generate attendance and grades reports in html or plain-text format
- Automatically attach documents to emails so that you can easily share data among different devices
Create your own grading systems or choose among a list of predefined ones.
All of that and more!
Get ready to enjoy these and more features to come. This is only getting started... :-)
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
This app is the ad-free version of 'Note Stacks Lite'
The notes from the free version can be restore to the Pro version.
1. Do a backup in the free version from the menu
2. Do a restore (by selecting from the menu 'more/restore notes from free'.
3. Recreate the Labels in the Pro version. (The notes are still labeled)
The notes db from the free version will overwrite the Pro version.
Warning! All the notes in the Pro version will be deleted when the free version is restored.
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to email@example.com
There is an ad-supported version. Search for 'Note Stacks Lite' or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, taking notes, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, image, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, seven standard eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure or velocity sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* text layer for entering text via keyboard
* drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval or circle, text, and custom
* cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be installed; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be installed.
★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
NOTE: IN PORTRAIT MODE, SWIPE TO THE LEFT ON THE TOOLBAR TO SEE MORE BUTTONS
Take advantage of Jotter's (optional) 100% palm reject and write naturally. You will be able to rest your hand on your screen the way you naturally do with paper.
VISUAL SEARCH: Easily navigate between pages of a notebook using the page preview and navigation feature.
Pinch, zoom and two-finger scrolling while maintaining palm rejection functionality.
Drag and drop page re-ordering.
Add images to notes from phone gallery or camera.
Create PDF files from hand-written notebooks.
Easily upload notebooks as PDFs to Google Docs (free Google Docs app must be installed).
Strong encryption ensures that your thoughts and drawing stay private.
Optionally disable the back button while writing to make it even easier to rest your hand on the screen without being kicked out of the application.
Landscape mode makes it easy to write without accidentally hitting any of the capacitive touch buttons, especially with the AT&T Galaxy Note with 4 capacitive buttons. Capacitive buttons can be orientated to the right or left of the phone.
Choose from one of several background colors. Background colors are unique to each notebook and can be changed anytime.
Share notebook pages with Facebook, GMail, Evernote, Cloud Print, Google Docs, SocialHub and more.
Add and remove background lines anytime. Export notebook pages with or without background lines.
When the diary background type is selected for a notebook, now pages have the current date and time inserted. Date and time can be erased with the eraser tool.
Pressure-sensitive writing and drawing.
Left-handed writing compatibility mode.
Jotter keeps backups of all notes; one for the last 2 hours, one for the last 1 day, one for the last 1 week and one for the last 1 month.
Ability to change/specify Jotter's storage root folder. Save your notebooks in an external SD card if you want.
Jotter's forum is at http://forum.intulon.com/viewforum.php?f=11
~~~~~WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?~~~~~
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
~~~~~HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS~~~~~
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your note page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
~~~~~Support us, buy Handrite note PRO~~~~~
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad