You can access files from anywhere, both online or offline. View files or share them easily with others. From a corporate perspective you can easily secure files by:
- Control where files are located
- Decide which rights each user has to the files
- Easily remote wipe a device, if it is stolen or lost
- Access to on-premise files
As an user you will benefit from the following features:
- Browse your files and folders
- View, open and share files directly from your device
- Decide how long a file will stay on your device
- Decide how you will open or view a file
- Get access to files from external partners in the same App
- Always be in sync with the corporate file server
- Always have access to the latest version of the file
To use Cloud Drive from RushFiles you will need an account with one of RushFiles partners, please find a partner on our website.
* Share important files with your coworkers
* Have your presentation at your fingertips
* Comment on documents on the go
* View updates to your spreadsheet instantly
Box allows you to do all these things and more! More than 150,000 companies—including 92% of the FORTUNE 500—rely on Box for simple, secure content sharing.
Box for Android lets you:
* Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
* Secure your content with file-level encryption, passcode and auto logout when the app is closed
* Upload multiple images, videos and files from your SD card
* Save files to your SD card for offline access
* Easily share files and folders with links
* Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts, but we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators and do not store any contact information on Box servers)
* Find content fast with built-in search
* Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account and access Box files from within other Android apps using the File Picker
* Add a widget or shortcut to a file or folder on your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Plus, Box OneCloud is our ecosystem of apps where you can annotate, e-sign and do more with your favorite productivity apps.
* In Box OneCloud apps, open and edit Box files in other apps installed on your device
* Save content directly to Box from more than 50+ compatible apps
“In this firm, there's been a huge move to a new mobile workforce. Having cloud-based, mobile access to our content has saved an immeasurable amount of time." - Greg Dasher, Integrated Projects Director, Balfour Beatty Construction
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices and your cloud storage services.
WD My Cloud allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music, and access documents from your WD personal cloud or your cloud services. This easy to use app also lets you transfer files between all of your cloud storage solutions and upload photos and videos directly from your phone or tablet camera roll.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
• My Cloud
• My Cloud EX4
• My Book Live
• My Book Live Duo
• My Net N900 Central
And the following cloud services:
• Google Drive
• Access photos, music, video and documents with your mobile device
• Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll
• Download files for offline access
• Share one or more files using email links
• File management - copy, move, rename and delete files
• For cloud service access: an active Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive account
• For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud EX4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
The Meltwater Drive Backup app is the companion app for your Meltwater Drive backup account and is the smart and simple way for you to have access to all your computer files and shared projects from your Android phone or Android tablet.
• Access all your PC or Mac files
• View documents and pictures
• Collaborate with online Projects workspaces
• Search instantly across computers and projects
• Print from your phone to any shared printer in your team
• Fax any document through your connected eFax account
• Continuous online backup protects all your critical files
• Event notifications with SMS
• Upload files as an email attachment
Get an account and get started today!
Meltwater Drive is an exclusive service for our clients.
If you are a client of ours and use m|drive as a backup, please download the app and use the same credentials as you would normally use to login to the service.
Not a client:
If you do not have an account and would like to have one, please visit www.meltwaterdrive.com or www.mdrive.se and contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
★ AWARDS ★
AV Test—Perfect score, Jan 2014
PC Mag EXCELLENT 4-star rating, Sept 2013
Consumer Reports Review Winner, Aug 2013
Info Security Global Excellence Award, Feb 2012 & 2013
★ FEATURES ★
★Multi-User App Profiles-Restrict access to your apps by using one of the three profiles provided by the App Profile feature to create “safe” zones for your kids, friends, family or even a stranger. You control what apps others see on your device
★App Lock—Lock apps with sensitive content to protect your privacy
★ App Protection—Scans apps and reports about apps that may expose your data without your explicit consent including exposure posed by embedded or mobile ad libraries
★ Call Blocker and SMS Filter—Easily block unwanted calls, numbers and texts—prevent spam
★ CaptureCam - Silently takes a snapshot of the person holding your lost device and emails the photo to you along with the device location. Snapshot triggers include multiple times of incorrect PIN entry and first key press on device after delivery of a message sent from the McAfee remote management portal
★ S.O.S - Automatically saves the last location of your device before it runs out of battery
★ Device Lock—Prevent misuse of your phone and personal info by remotely locking it
★ Remotely Wipe Data—Wipe select data or revert to factory default settings
★ Backup and Restore Data—Preserve contacts and SMS’ on demand, or on a schedule, then restore your information to your new device
★ Locate and Track — Find your device if it is lost or stolen. View its location on a map; send a text to prompt its return
★ Alarm — Initiate a remote alarm to locate your device if it’s hiding nearby
★ Uninstall Protection—Keep a thief—or another user—from uninstalling the app and accessing your Android tablet or phone
★ Remotely manage your mobile security from one central, easy-to-use web portal or even via SMS texts using any smartphone or tablet
ANTIVIRUS AND WEB PROTECTION
★Android Antivirus—Scans for malicious code from files, SD card, apps and Internet downloads
★ Safe Mobile Web Surfing—Protection against web threats by blocking access to risky sites from texts, emails, QR codes and social networking sites
★ Wi-Fi Security-Alerts you of unsecured Wi-Fi connections
You may be charged for Local or International SMS fees when you use certain security features.
The free version of this app contains in-app promotions
• Access, share and manage all your files on the go.
• Select which specific files you want to store locally and keep always synced for quick, offline access.
• Search across all your devices almost instantly, even when offline.
• Backup your contacts.
• Print your files remotely with Cloud Print.
• Remote wipe.
• Passcode lock.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
Organize, view and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
ASTRO now has support for Leef Bridge, a powerful, yet simple, innovative USB flash drive that allows users to easily transfer files to other devices (Android phones, tablets, Macs and PCs). Visit www.2leef.com/bridge for more information and a list of compatible devices.
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
How does ASTRO’s new Indexing functionality work?
- As you browse through directories on your device, clouds or networked locations, ASTRO begins indexing your files in the background in order to speed up future searches you perform.
- It will also build your index whenever you do a search. It will build the index for your internal and external sd cards very quickly (typically under 15-20 seconds). Clouds or networked locations will take longer and also depends on the number of files in those locations.
- You can also choose to proactively index any of your other locations like clouds (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) and networked locations by doing a search on those locations or by going to Settings, Search index and click Rebuild index. Keep in mind if you choose to index a 500GB server you have at home, it may take a while. :)
- You can go to Settings, Set Default Search Locations to set your default locations.
- You can go to Settings, Search index and clear your index at any time as well.
- SWIPE SCREEN RIGHT to get to Clouds, Network Locations or Saved Searches fast
- SWIPE SCREEN LEFT to get to Tools (App Backup, Task Killer, SD Card Usage), Settings and Help
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
FEATURES INCLUDE: file manager, phone download manager, content management, multiple cloud management / cloud storage manager with Facebook, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and SkyDrive, android file browser, file and/or app backup, app manager, image and text viewers, networking, Bluetooth, SFTP, Zip Files, download manager, thumbnails, search files, task manager, attachments, and more.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Protect your accounts with unique and secure passwords! Forget the headache of remembering PINs and passwords! START USING A PASSWORD MANAGER TODAY!
Safe In Cloud is a complete PASSWORD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: the Android app + the iOS app + the Windows app + the Chrome/Firefox browser extension. Purchase the Android app and get the Windows app and the Chrome/Firefox extension FREE OF CHARGE! You can install and use Safe In Cloud on any number of your devices with no extra fee.
CLEAN USER INTERFACE
Try it yourself and enjoy an easy-to-use yet powerful user interface optimized for phones and tablets.
Your data is always encrypted (on a device and in a cloud) with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). This algorithm is used by the U.S. Government for protection of top secret information. AES is also widely adopted worldwide and became the de facto encryption standard.
Your database is automatically synchronized with your own cloud account at Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (SkyDrive). Thus you can easily restore your entire database from a cloud to a new phone (in case of loss or upgrade). Your phone, tablet and PC are also automatically synchronized between each other via a cloud.
FREE WINDOWS APP
Safe In Cloud for Windows allows you to access your data from a computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. A big display and a PC keyboard make entering information fast and comfortable. Download the Windows app free of charge at http://www.safe-in-cloud.com.
A browser is the most common place for entering passwords. The Windows app contains the Chrome/Firefox browser extension, which allows you to paste passwords directly into web pages. So, you don't need to manually copy and paste passwords from Safe In Cloud into Chrome/Firefox.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
The Windows app can automatically import the data from your old password manager. So, you don't need to manually reenter all your passwords. More than 80 different password managers are supported, and if something is missing - we will add it by your request. You can also export your passwords from Safe In Cloud into TXT, CSV, or XML format.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, image, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, seven standard eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure or velocity sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* text layer for entering text via keyboard
* drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval or circle, text, and custom
* cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be installed; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be installed.
Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.
Dumpster is the first-ever recycle bin for your Android smartphone and tablet device!
Just like the Recycle Bin on your desktop computer
Dumpster ⇒⇒ The freedom to make mistakes ⇽
Dumpster gives you the ability to change your mind in case you accidentally delete the wrong file. No need to backup your data. No need to root your device. Internet connection absolutely not required!
★★★★★ Amazing Amazing Amazing!
I recovered all of my old pictures of my babies! I cried. Amazing app! :)
(Casey, June 12, 2013)
★★★★★ Great App!
This app has worked flawlessly for me, and has recovered numerous files I accidentally deleted.
(Jake, June 9, 2013)
✔ Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and much more.
✔ Undelete almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, avi, mp4, jpg, png, txt and many more: http://bit.ly/120jbYX).
✔ ♛ Root ♛ version for improved performance.
✔ Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
✔ Preview your deleted photos and videos before recovering.
✔ ✿✿ NEW ✿✿: Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there
✔ Auto-clean backup files at a given period.
✔ Thumbnail preview of your deleted pictures and movies
✔ Protect your privacy with a screen lock access restriction.
✔ Internet connection absolutely not required.
✔ Undelete SMS text messages (coming soon).
✔ Restore contact deletes (coming soon).
✔ Recover uninstalled apps (coming soon).
Languages translated so far by the community:
■ Spanish - Arturo Villasenor (North Hollywood CA)
■ Indonesian - Mike Christian (Yogyakarta) & Andri Nuggraha (Jakarta)
■ Japanese - Jun Nishioka (Tokyo)
■ French - Laurent Richard (La Rochelle)
■ German - Daniel Berge (Chemnitz), Roland Dobritz (Mittelbrunn), Horst-Georg Thiel (Banta Luka) & Valentin Kuhn (Oberursel)
■ Chinese - 刁海 (China)
Why do we require a particular permission?
-- Technology used is USPTO patent pending --
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
If it forces close,please Clear the data of A Super Box on the "Manage Applications" screen or uninstall and reinstall it.
★10 apps in 1.
A Super Box
Help you to manage your phone easily and efficiently.A Super Box improve your phone's performance,It's the best android assistant.
1:Memory information,Cpu information.
2:SD Card Storage Capacity,Phone Storage Capacity.
3:battery indicator/battery status
✔Ram booster(memory booster):1 click to free memory.
✔Displays the remaining time for:
-TalkTime、AudioTime、VideoTime、Web Surfing Time and Idle Time.
-health of the battery.
-temperature of the battery.
✔battery widget support.
✔Scans your “SD Card”,and shows the apps to the list.
✔Long-time click to delete or send the app.
✔Batch uninstall apps.
✔It's also an app manager:input keywords to find your apps quickly.
✔.batch backup apps.Restore your apps from the SD Card by file manager(sdcard/apps_backup). Notice:It can only backup the apk files.
★.-------5.App2SD(android 2.2 or up)----
App 2 SD allows you to move apps to SD(APPS TO SD Card).
✔List all apps that can be moved to SD Card.
✔Help you to save your memory(internal phone storage).
Free your internal memory(phone memory).
✔List apps that have cache files.
✔Show the total cache size.
✔1 click to clear all cached files(clear cache files).
✔Clear cache for a specified application.
✔Sort apps by size or name.
✔Search history eraser(history cleaner/clear):1 tap to erase history data ,delete web history(web Browser history),Maps search History, Earth History, YOUTUBE History ,clipboard data, market history,gmail history etc. Cleanup your phone. free up memory and free up space.
Task Killer(task manager) allows you to quickly kill processes on your Android .It speeds up your phone and saves your battery.Displays all running processes.
*Show the memory and power
*one touch killer widget
*"Kill service" button for froyo(2.2 or 2.3)
*uninstall/Switch to/Detail apps
With the Settings tool,you can extend Battery Life(boost Battery Life).It improves your Battery Performance.
Reset your phone and improve your battery life.It's one of the best battery saver(battery improve) tools.
✔Set screen timeout time/ screen brightness.
✔Volume control:Ringer volume,Notification volume,Media volume,Alarm volume,Voice call volume,System volume.
✔Ringer control:Silent mode,Vibration mode,Sound only mode.
✔GPS receiver/ GPS setting
✔Set Bluetooth/Auto-sync data/Airplane mode
✔2G/3G toggle（mobile data）
★.-------9.File Manager/Sdcard Manager-------
The Quick File Manager/file explorer manage your SdCard easily.
✔Browse your SD Card.
✔Shows the apps/music/videos/images.
✔Open/Copy/Cut/Rename/Delete/Share your files.
Keep your phone secure.
✔App Safeguard help you scan app's permissinos.
✔Find apps that may cost your money(send SMS messages,directly call phone numbers,etc)
✔Scan Automatically when a new application has been installed.
✔Find apps that can access to your personal information(GPS location,read contact data...)
✔Find apps that can access information about networks , modify SD card contents.
★.--Also searched as All in one app--
You can also automatically backup your camera photos and videos into Bitcasa. This means you'll never lose a picture or run out of space on your device again!
With the Bitcasa Android App, you can:
• Access all your content (music, photos, videos) from your mobile devices and all your computers
• Watch videos in various formats and stream videos in full HD
• View your work documents
• View content offline with "Favorite" items to keep a local copy always on your phone
• Share any file of any size with anyone with a simple link
• Keep your photos safe with Camera Backup to automatically upload a copy of all pictures and videos you take
• Use the Android "Share" menu to upload anything on your phone to Bitcasa
Download the desktop app at www.bitcasa.com/download.
Bitcasa is your infinite external hard drive in the cloud. Bitcasa makes your device’s storage infinite, so you never have to worry about running out of space again. Your Bitcasa Infinite Drive instantly streams everything you have -- including your documents, photos, videos, and music -- to your phone, tablet, and computer. Easily share whatever you like with anyone you choose. Everything is encrypted locally and backed up in the cloud so your data is always safe and secure. It’s instant, simple, and never runs out of space.
Bitcasa is founded by former Mastercard and Mozy employees and backed by top-tier investors including Horizons Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures, First Round Capital, and Andreessen Horowitz. Learn more: www.bitcasa.com, www.twitter.com/bitcasa, and www.facebook.com/bitcasa.