Jesus said that His house was to be a house of prayer for all nations. He prayed that His Church would be one and 2 Peter 3 describes people who can hasten the Day of the Lord. The One Church One Day app is part of a powerful proven strategy, a strategic communication system, that empowers each person to do their part and help build Jesus’
house of prayer while uniting as one and hastening our Lord’s return.
One Church One Day is the vision and a key element of this powerful strategy that invites God’s abiding presence. His presence is the key to transforming any community.
How do we do it? Team work with a little organization and a system that sets leaders up to apply biblical principles and wisdom! We prioritize putting God’s will first knowing that our needs will be met as we seek His kingdom first! It starts with building His house of prayer. We use an ancient biblical blue print first modeled by King David on MT Zion to establish 24/7 prayer, praise and worship. Continual prayer, praise and worship is the atmosphere of heaven and it makes God welcome in our community.
You have an opportunity to help make Church history. How? We’d like to invite you to league with us and to stand a regular watch. Help us raise a continual canopy of prayer and share this powerful strategy with churches in your community.
Leaders, from Charismatic to Catholic and from Presbyterian to Pentecostal, in over 38 nations have used this strategy to unite the Church to pray congregation by congregation in cities, counties, provinces and states around the world. The results are supernatural, reproducible and cross cultural. Visit http://www.1Church1Day.org to see what we mean or visit http://www.KingdomLeague.org.
# Features #
• Current real world prayer decrees and alerts provided by leaders from the 7 spheres of society.
• Report what you see and hear in prayer through watchman and intercessor reports.
• Share your testimonies and needs through praise reports and prayer requests
• Get instant access to the most up to date numbers (hours of prayer, days of prayer, numbers of people and churches/ministries)
• Individual or church calendars empower you to manage your own watch schedule
• Leaders in the 7 spheres can use a council calendar to schedule meetings with other leaders thereby inviting prayer while they meet.
• Training – Free videos get you started plus access to our blog, store and kingdom academy equip you to impact your local community.
• View inspirational testimonials and witness the changes in society.
This app is part of a strategic system that is unlike any prayer strategy that exists today. It positions the Church to move offensively rather than to react defensively. We hope you will unite with us as we pray and work together to make “His-story.”