- Korea Olleh Market Total Free Download (15)
- Korea T-Store Total Free Download (18), Fun Category (4)
I'm Painter 2.0 is a coloring book application supporting S-Pen. Both children and adults can enjoy the famous painter's coloring.
(Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, Claude Monet, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne, Francisco De Goya).
Everyone can enjoy coloring the famous paintings and study their names.
Only a touch of a finger and the selected element of the coloring will be filled with colors.It is also possible to save the masterpieces of your child in the image gallery. Then the child will be able to place them on the Flickr.
You don't need to register the account and buy the new images.
- Famous painter's 26 coloring image
- Save your images and Share using the email or Flickr
- Slide show of original paintings
- Puzzle Game and Leader Board
- Multiple Language (English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
- Easy and Simple User Interface
- Android (2.x/3.x/4.x), Android Tablet
[Coloring Image Source : http://www.supercoloring.com]
You can use it to jot down quick notes, draw silly pictures, or just doodle whatever is on your mind. Its simplicity is aimed more toward kids that just need a tool to learn how to write and draw but can be used as a more powerful app suitable for all ages.
- A convenient color picker with 16 colors
- The ability to clear the canvas and start fresh
- Undo/redo (in case you screwed something up or realized pink isn't really your thing)
- Save your Sketch to your phone's gallery and share it from there with others
It works great on a large or small tablet with a stylus or S Pen.
Sketch is also completely open source so if you'd like to contribute with new features or just play around with some starter Android code, fork to your hearts content on the developer website below.
S Educate is the best way to view Khan Academy’s library of over 7500 videos right from the palm of your hand
- Enjoy over 7,500 educational videos from Khan Academy.
- Topics covered include: Math, Science, Economics and finance, Arts and humanities, Computing, and more.
- Subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and French Canadian
- Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free
- Easily learn and take notes with S Pen, while watching educational videos
- Gain energy points and track your progress
- Included many categories where kids find colorful, enjoying and educational materials that enable the children between the ages of 8-18 to learn with Sal Khan of Khan Academy. The categories are Math, Science, Economics, etc.
- Teachers and parents can download this app to teach math and science to their kids at peace.
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
This version is no longer being updated. Please go here to download a new version: S Pen Notes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.standardSPenNotesInhoHwang
This is the simplest S Pen note application, an easiest application to jot down your notes with your S Pen. (This application used the latest S Pen SDK from Samsung).
This application is specifically design for Galaxy Note 3 & 2 & 1. But other Samsung S Pen tablets would work too.
Support Website: http://inhomobileapplications.webs.com
How do use this application?
Your notes get saved in one list. Notes are named automatically for you by date and time by default. You can change the name of the notes later by long pressing the note in the list. You can search the notes with search bar.
You can replace S Memo’s pop up note, with my pop up note. The benefit is that you get a full screen note once you take out your S Pen. Once you insert your S Pen back in, the note is saved automatically in that one list and named already by date and time. You can configure this setting by pressing the menu button. (Galaxy Note 2 and 1 have full access to this option, but Samsung S Pen tablets do not have access to this menu settings because it lacks menu button.)
You can customize the background – which is a feature S Memo lacks. You can hand-draw your note background. For example, you can make homework fields as your background like Math, English, and History and later just write your homework down.
You can long press the LV button to save the picture of your drawing into your gallery. The picture is then saved at the end of the photos in Camera folder in Gallery.
You can zoom in/out the canvas by pinching in/out. Pan around with touch of 2 fingers. Both landscape and portrait screen modes are supported.
You can switch between using a brush or a eraser by hovering over the canvas and pressing S Pen button.
Click menu button to configure more settings. (If you have Samsung tablets, this menu settings is not accessible.)
T (Type Button) – When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to typing mode. You then tap Smart Canvas to create a textbox at a desired location and type-in the texts inside the textbox. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the font, size, and color of the texts in that textbox.
✎ (Write Button) - When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to writing/drawing mode. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the style, color, and width of the current writing utensil.
✘ (Erase Button) - When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to erasing mode. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the size of the eraser.
Long pressing these 3 buttons (T, ✎,✘) allows you to customize the utensils - this is same as double clicking the same button.
↶, ↻ (Undo and Redo Button) – When you make a mistake, you can undo and redo your writing/drawing.
TaP (Take a Picture Button) - Opens camera application and you are prompted to take a picture. Once a picture is taken, the picture is inserted to the canvas. Resize, remove, or move this picture later by long pressing the picture.
BaP (Bring a Picture Button) - Opens gallery application and you are prompted to select a picture. Once you pick a picture, that picture is inserted to the canvas. If you long press the picture later, you can resize, remove, and move it around.
♪ (Record Sound Button) –
When the button is ♪ you can press it and start recording.
Press ✔ to finish recording.
Press ► to play the recording.
Press ■ to stop playing.
Long press this button at any time to erase the current recording and record something new.
LV. (List View) – Shows the list of all the files. Long pressing this will save your drawing as a photo file in your Gallery. The photo will be located at the end of Camera folder.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
With the pen, you can vary the thickness of the lines depending on how hard you press the pen down on the tablet, and with the stickers you can animate your drawings.
Unleash your imagination with many colourful pencils and ten drawings to colour in.
Teach your children how to write letters and numbers in a fun way.
Play with the “scratch&guess” game and guess the hidden objects.
Many educational and entertaining activities, all of them in a pen.
ATTENTION: CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY OF YOUR DEVICE IN THE LIST PUBLISHED ON THE WEB SITE: WWW.APPEN.IT
Supported by: GiochiPreziosi & Flair.
APPEN - APPEN - APPEN - APPEN - APPEN
Tested and certified devices:
Acer Iconia Tab A500 wifi* Tablet
Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablet
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Tablet
Amazon Kindle Fire 2 Tablet
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Tablet
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 TF700T Tablet
LG Optimus pad L7 - P7000 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Galaxy Note 800 Tablet
Samsung Nexus 10 P8110 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6810 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7310 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 / P7500 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6210 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P2210 Tablet
Samsung Note 8 gt n5100 Tablet
Sony Xperia Tablet Z SGP311 - SGP312 - C6907 - Pollux Tablet
Toshiba AT300 - Excite 10 SE Tablet
Acer Liquid E1 Smartphone
Acer CloudMobile S500 Smartphone
Acer Liquid Glow E330 Smartphone
HTC One M7 Smartphone
HTC One X Supreme - S720e Smartphone
HTC One S Ville - Z250E Smartphone
HTC One V Primo - T320e Smartphone
HTC Sensation - Pyramid Smartphone
HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e Smartphone
HTC Sensation XL Runnymede - PI39200 Smartphone
Huawei Ascend P1 U9202L Smartphone
LG Nexus 4 E960 Smartphone
LG Optimus G E975 Smartphone
LG Optimus L9 P760 Smartphone
LG P895 Optimus Vu Smartphone
LG Optimus 4X HD P880 - X3 Smartphone
LG Optimus L5 E610 - X3 Smartphone
LG Optimus L7 P7000 Smartphone
Motorola RAZR i XT890 Smartphone
Orange AZ210B (Intel Inside) - San Diego - Santa Clara Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 - Google Nexus 3 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S III - Galaxy S3 i9300 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - i9220 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Express i8730 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini - GT- i8190 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070P Smartphone
Samsung S4 mini 4 Smartphone
Samsung S4 gt i9505 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Trend s7560 Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy Core Duos i8262 arubaslim Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom aSM-C101-SM-C1010 - mprojectt3g Camera
Sony Xperia U ST25i - Kumquat Smartphone
Sony Xperia Z C6603 - C6602 Smartphone
Sony Xperia T LT30p - The Bond Phone - Mint Rita Smartphone
Sony Xperia S LT26i - Arc HD - Nozomi Smartphone
Sony Xperia Ray Urushi - ST18i Smartphone
Wiko Cink+ Smartphone
Wiko Cink Five Smartphone
Wiko Cink+ Smartphone
Wiko Cink Five Smartphone
Kurio Touch 4s Tablet
Kurio Touch 7s Tablet
*Deactivate Dolby Sistem
- App design for children's to enhance their drawing skill and to improve their creativity.
- Help children's to identifying colors.
- Apps is capable of saving the drawings in .PNG format.
- Has eraser to get the desired output.
- Choose for the eight color options.
!! Happy Learning !! Enjoy !!
Tags: Kid / Kids, toddlers, Pre-schooler, Preschool Games, Pre k games, Games for Preschoolers, Kindergarten games, toddler occupier, fun games, kids,tapping zoo, Letters, Reading, Learning, Educational, Children, pre-school, Preschool, Preschool-aged ,Teaching apps for kids, Baby ,Toddler , pronunciation, kid, Child, School, Kindergarten, Phonics, Reading, Animal , Sound, Voice, Baby Music
Are you a GALAXY Note User?
If you want to use the GALAXY Note more effectively, download the FREE “GALAXY Note S Pen User Guide for GALAXY Note Users”
This application aims to provide helpful instructions for a variety of S pen input functions and features.
Learn how to utilize the S Pen and Note for a number of tasks and enhance your smart life by viewing the 6 use-case videos.
All videos are linked to YouTube.
An internet connection is required to view content.
All videos are also available on the YouTube site (http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3D6F3B69441CDD73&feature=g-user-a).
Each video is linked to YouTube.
- S Pen Gestures
: S Pen input function instruction
- S Memo
: Tips on how to utilize S Memo with S Pen
- Instant capture of any screen & annotation
: How to capture, annotate and share any captured screen image
- Free-form scrap
: How to crop images in any shape or form freely
- Photo & Video editing
: How to edit photos & videos using S Pen
- Rich communication tools
: How to fully express yourself utilizing many rich communication tools that GALAXY Note
Samsung, and its directors, employees, agents, representatives, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant the following list.
- The service will be secure or available at any particular time or location.
- Any defects or errors will be corrected.
- Any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The results of using the service will meet your requirements.
- Your use of the application, service, content and add-to link is solely at your own risk.
- Some regions / countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
INKredible has only ONE single mission: to create an outstanding writing experience on a tablet. It is meant to be distraction-free. In fact most of the time, you will not see any UI controls or buttons, just a blank sheet of paper to write on.
With more than 3 years of R&D in vector-graphics inking technology, we are confident INKredible - with a sophisticated manipulation of Bezier curves - will make your handwriting look more beautiful than on paper.
Even more specially, it will look good in any resolution, for printing or displaying purposes. Just zoom in and you will see why INKredible is unique among other handwriting apps.
… and, well, PERFECT!
OK, the INKredible writing experience on a tablet might not be perfect, but it is as close to perfection as you can find.
It is FREE. Try it today and see for yourself.
This is the downloadable library for the Pen package, which is a part of the Samsung Mobile SDK. With the library installed, your application regarding SPen is able to use the latest Pen package features.
If the library is not installed on the device or the installed version is not the latest, your application using SPen displays a notification message. The message prompts the user to install or update the library, and opens the market to download the library.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
Search BF123 for more great kids games!
Sketch Buddy includes:
- 20+ images of still life references
- 20+ images of statues references
- 20+ images of hands references
- a shortcut to posemaniacs.com timed gesture drawling (http://www.posemaniacs.com/thirtysecond)
- a shortcut to posemanicas.com (http://www.posemaniacs.com/)
- and a second timed gesture drawling exercise tool (http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/)
Updates coming soon...