You can use it to jot down quick notes, draw silly pictures, or just doodle whatever is on your mind. Its simplicity is aimed more toward kids that just need a tool to learn how to write and draw but can be used as a more powerful app suitable for all ages.
- A convenient color picker with 16 colors
- The ability to clear the canvas and start fresh
- Undo/redo (in case you screwed something up or realized pink isn't really your thing)
- Save your Sketch to your phone's gallery and share it from there with others
It works great on a large or small tablet with a stylus or S Pen.
Sketch is also completely open source so if you'd like to contribute with new features or just play around with some starter Android code, fork to your hearts content on the developer website below.
Create your own art using photo-realistic crayons, markers, paint brushes, colored pencils, stickers, roller pens and more! Save your artwork to your Drawing Pad Album and reload it later to keep working on your masterpiece! Share your work via any app that accepts a picture (like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa, ect.)
Contact us for any reason; technical issues, suggestions, sample artwork - please email us at [android-support -at- drawingpadapp.com]
Great for S Pen
★★★★★ AWARDS AND PRESS ★★★★★
Mentioned by Ron on "TWIT All About Android podcast" May 25, 2011
Number 7 on the list "The 10 Best Apps For The Android Tablet" on madeonamobile.com - August 26, 2011
Demonstrated on TV (HSN and QVC on an Android NOOK Color)
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
This is the simplest S Pen note application, an easiest application to jot down your notes with your S Pen. (This application used the latest S Pen SDK from Samsung).
This application is specifically design for Galaxy Note 3 & 2 & 1. But other Samsung S Pen tablets would work too.
Support Website: http://inhomobileapplications.webs.com
How do use this application?
Your notes get saved in one list. Notes are named automatically for you by date and time by default. You can change the name of the notes later by long pressing the note in the list. You can search the notes with search bar.
You can replace S Memo’s pop up note, with my pop up note. The benefit is that you get a full screen note once you take out your S Pen. Once you insert your S Pen back in, the note is saved automatically in that one list and named already by date and time. You can configure this setting by pressing the menu button. (Galaxy Note 2 and 1 have full access to this option, but Samsung S Pen tablets do not have access to this menu settings because it lacks menu button.)
You can customize the background – which is a feature S Memo lacks. You can hand-draw your note background. For example, you can make homework fields as your background like Math, English, and History and later just write your homework down.
You can long press the LV button to save the picture of your drawing into your gallery. The picture is then saved at the end of the photos in Camera folder in Gallery.
You can zoom in/out the canvas by pinching in/out. Pan around with touch of 2 fingers. Both landscape and portrait screen modes are supported.
You can switch between using a brush or a eraser by hovering over the canvas and pressing S Pen button.
Click menu button to configure more settings. (If you have Samsung tablets, this menu settings is not accessible.)
T (Type Button) – When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to typing mode. You then tap Smart Canvas to create a textbox at a desired location and type-in the texts inside the textbox. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the font, size, and color of the texts in that textbox.
✎ (Write Button) - When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to writing/drawing mode. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the style, color, and width of the current writing utensil.
✘ (Erase Button) - When this is pressed, it will whiten and Smart Canvas will change to erasing mode. Pressing this button when it is white allows you to customize the size of the eraser.
Long pressing these 3 buttons (T, ✎,✘) allows you to customize the utensils - this is same as double clicking the same button.
↶, ↻ (Undo and Redo Button) – When you make a mistake, you can undo and redo your writing/drawing.
TaP (Take a Picture Button) - Opens camera application and you are prompted to take a picture. Once a picture is taken, the picture is inserted to the canvas. Resize, remove, or move this picture later by long pressing the picture.
BaP (Bring a Picture Button) - Opens gallery application and you are prompted to select a picture. Once you pick a picture, that picture is inserted to the canvas. If you long press the picture later, you can resize, remove, and move it around.
♪ (Record Sound Button) –
When the button is ♪ you can press it and start recording.
Press ✔ to finish recording.
Press ► to play the recording.
Press ■ to stop playing.
Long press this button at any time to erase the current recording and record something new.
LV. (List View) – Shows the list of all the files. Long pressing this will save your drawing as a photo file in your Gallery. The photo will be located at the end of Camera folder.
- Korea Olleh Market Total Free Download (15)
- Korea T-Store Total Free Download (18), Fun Category (4)
I'm Painter 2.0 is a coloring book application supporting S-Pen. Both children and adults can enjoy the famous painter's coloring.
(Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, Claude Monet, Paul Gauguin, Paul Cézanne, Francisco De Goya).
Everyone can enjoy coloring the famous paintings and study their names.
Only a touch of a finger and the selected element of the coloring will be filled with colors.It is also possible to save the masterpieces of your child in the image gallery. Then the child will be able to place them on the Flickr.
You don't need to register the account and buy the new images.
- Famous painter's 26 coloring image
- Save your images and Share using the email or Flickr
- Slide show of original paintings
- Puzzle Game and Leader Board
- Multiple Language (English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese)
- Easy and Simple User Interface
- Android (2.x/3.x/4.x), Android Tablet
[Coloring Image Source : http://www.supercoloring.com]
With this app, you can instantly jot down and save all your ideas and tasks, and it will always be with you like your own shadow cloud.
★ Key benefits
☆ Note everything and keep them in one place: SomNote supports for iPhone, Android and web
☆ Anywhere accessibility across all your devices from mobile to any web with SomCloud synchronization
☆ Log in free, draw back your hassle in registering as a member
☆ Offline access for anytime note usage
★ Key features
☆ The Look: A gorgeous user interface offering eye candy for your everyday note taking
☆ Work effective: Organize your thoughts to customized folders and with supported diverse view mode
☆ Decorate SomNote with various thems from simple to cute style
☆ Sketchbook: scribble, attach and share
☆ Can’t just have words in your book: Attach any files, documents, photos to your notes up to 1GB
☆ Share with friends: save your notes and send via facebook, twitter, and email
☆ Manage: create and edit your notes and update them mutually as your thoughts are updated
☆ Safety is everything: Pin protection applicable to lock your SomNote app
☆ Go green! Recycle: Find, restore your lost or old notes from the recycle bin
☆ History tab: work off your previous notes saved by time and date
☆ Timing: Keyword search to quickly find notes from your list, notes completely searchable
☆ Print tab: You can print your note directly in SomNote
☆ Cost?: So demanding with all the features you need for a note and its FREE
Just try it, its free!
Want to keep up with the latest Som news and info?
More features to be updated soon!
We love to hear what you think! Email us at email@example.com
(Related Keywords: Note, Notes, Diary, Journal, Drawing, Evernote, AwesomeNote, Catch, Simplenote, Notability, SuperNote, Sticky, Any.DO, To-do, Task, Lock, Pages)
However, the color that is very diverse and colorful.
Touching a black screen, the selected background screen color appears as a dotted line.
Note: As the line slowly draw will feel alive.
Function: Save the picture
keyword - Coloring Book for Kids-Scratch, Colorful,Paint, study painting, baby games, color, paint, painted, play, coloring, paint, kid, play, crayons, crayons, baby, education, children, educational, baby toys
อยากจะหาที่เรียนวาดรูปครับ ตั้งแต่พื้นฐานเลย แอพนี้คือคำตอบ
ทางผู้จัดทำได้รวบรวมจาก youtube หากมีข้อสงสัยหรือต้องการนำรายการนี้ออก กรุณาแจ้งได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org
ลีลาวาดรูป แนวขำๆ อย่าคิดมาก
ครูก็อกสอนศิลป์ ตอน "เจ้าปลาน้อย"
มาหัดวาดรูป Luffy กันดีกว่าค่ะ
บิคชวนวาด ตอน 6 ฝนตกไม่กลัวเปียก
บิคชวนวาด ตอนที่ 1 วาดรูปรถเต่า
บิคชวนวาด ตอนที่ 2 เจ้าหญิงเป็ดน้อย
บิคชวนวาด ตอนที่ 3 วาดนักฟุตบอล Steven Gerrard
บิคชวนวาด ตอนที่ 4 ครอบครัวเพนกวิน
บิคชวนวาด ตอนที่ 5 แบทแมน
บิคชวนวาด ตอนที่ 16 ล.ลิงไต่ราว
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
Draw beautiful art with random color! Perform color cycling! Shake the device to clear screen. You can also take picture, import photo, and save the drawing to the photo gallery!
See beautiful pictures drawn by kids in Pinterest!
All you have to do is take a photo of an object you wish to store dimensions of. Then you add dimensions with arrows, angles and text labels with very intuitive interface.
You have ability to organize your sketches with folder system, export and share them with your friends or business partners.
Good tool for floor plans, area calculations and site Notes.
A must draw tool for all real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers.
Free alternative for "My Measurements & Dimensions" for IPhone without Ads and full functional!
*** only for 0.99€ you can upgrade to Pro version ***
Pro version saves data on SD-Card.
* Draw your flash cards using the Samsung S Pen
* Replay your flash cards to see stroke order which is especially useful for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc
* Create math flash cards without the complex LaTeX syntax
* Easily review your cards at any time
* Memory Story's UI looks like it belongs on modern Android
This app only works on devices manufactored by Samsung. This is because it is using the Samsung S Pen SDK for drawing. The only officially supported devices are the Samsung Galaxy Note 1 & 2. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 seems to work for some people. If you purchase the app and it isn't working for you, please contact me and I can issue a refund.
Thanks for reading,
Sketch Notes lets you jot down ideas, sketch ideas or note down anything else you would with your paper notebook.
A nice grid background helps sketching accurately and to scale.
Works especially well with a traditional stylus and resistive touchscreen tablets, as well as with your finger on capacitive screen tablets and phones.
Please send feedback and comments to: email@example.com
"Spen 5 Box Flashcards" puts the flashcards right in your pocket. You can create edit and study your own flashcards or just take them from your friend and import.
Long-term memory allows us to retail material learnt over a long period of time. It has been noticed that in order to aquire long-term knowledge, you have to periodically come back and re-learn (or repeate) the material.
This app works off of the Leitner flashcard learning method and lets you learn flashcards very efficiently by quizing you just before you forget.(forgetting curve - Ebbinghaus), At first it gives you 24 hours to learn the cards then it starts quizing you in the brain tab.
Leitner's system consists of a cardboard box separated into a number of compartments. The compartments are filled with flashcards and the flashcards are moved from one compartment to another, according to the current level of knowledge. When a flashcard is answered correctly it is promoted to the next compartment. When a flashcard is answered incorrectly it is demoted to the first compartment.
How It Works:
- When studying the flashcards in a given compartment you examine the flashcards sequentially and indicate success or failure.
- All flashcards that were answered correctly are promoted to the next compartment. Flashcards that were not answered correctly are demoted to the first (or top) compartment.
- Flashcards in the top compartment remain in the top compartment if you failed to give the correct answer.
- Flashcards in the bottom compartment remain there if you gave the correct answer.
- A card file is complete when all flashcards are in the lowest compartment. Each flashcard needs to be consecutively answered successfully the same number of times for all flashcards to be in the final (learned) compartment.
The result of the Leitner system is that you are allowed to prioritize your studying, focusing on the flashcards that are troubling you when you are keen and reviewing the easier flashcards when you want a lighter study session.
With the Leitner learning system it is possible to separate the flashcards into distinct groups of your current retention potential. You spend the most time on learning and repeating the flashcards which you don’t know well.
Also by importing pictures in your cards you can use your visual memory to learn anything that you want.
Export & Import:
Export and share your flashcards and study with your friends.
You can create different categories and if necessary any time you can rename/delete/export them or import and add flashcards to existing/new category.
When add new flashcards you can use:
- Multi Window Support
- Text input and adjustment
- Pen type, pen size, color adjustment
- Change Background
- Import Photos from Cloud-based App and Gallery
- Taking a picture and import
- Portrait and landscape Orientation support
In setting you can change and customize your flashcard showing time and also you can change the daily limitation flashcards to show in each box.
To overview your learning progress you can use the status menu button.
To test yourself, you can change to exam mode (brsin tab), it's recommended each 24 hours you test yourself.
The flashcard(s) that moving to higher box isn't showing more; just will be shown before you forget them. (Leitner system)
More Informations: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leitner_system
The app searches for drawings on the Internet, you pick one which you like, and you can sketch over a semi-transparent image of the drawing you selected. By copying and enhancing drawings you like, you learn how to draw yourself.
Supports colors, pens, and many brushes.
Smooth Zoom and pan. The drawing is vector based and remains sharp.
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).