• Full visibility into the state of your probes, groups, devices, sensors, and channels on multiple PRTG instances.
• Pause, acknowledge alarms, trigger scans, run device auto-discovery, etc. You can do a lot of things with the app that you can over the web interface or the Enterprise Console, with an interface tailored to your mobile device.
• QR code scanning makes it easy to jump directly to a sensor.
• Enhanced notifications can (optionally) alert you in your device's status bar when PRTG finds problems on your network.
• Home screen widgets (available only on 4.1 or higher, sorry!) allow you to keep an eye on your network without the app running in the foreground.
• Network tools such as ping, traceroute, and DNS lookups are included. We'll be adding more in the future!
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 14.1 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to. If you don't have a PRTG Network Monitor installed, you can still try a demo account, and the network tools are completely independent and don't require any PRTG server to operate.
Running an older version of Android or an older PRTG release? You can still use our previous release, PRTGdroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtg
• INTERNET - Rather critical :-)
• CAMERA - Required for the QR scanner.
• WAKE_LOCK - Necessary for the alert functionality. Don't worry, we put a lot of effort into keeping our battery and network use as low as possible.
• Notifications can optionally VIBRATE your phone.
• We use ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE to check if the internet is available, and to determine whether or not we should load large graphs (we don't load them when you're on a mobile data network).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed to cache certain data.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED lets us set notifications back up after a reboot.
If you have any problems or suggestions, we're happy to hear them. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This app is no longer maintained. If your mobile device runs on Android 4.0 or later, please use our recent app called "PRTG for Android": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtgandroid
PRTGdroid connects to your installation of PRTG Network Monitor so you can view live monitoring data and get notified of alarms while on the go. It embeds PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface so you can view data, scan now, acknowledge alarms, and pause and resume monitoring for objects.
Find more information at http://www.paessler.com/androidapp
• Multiple accounts support to query different server/login combinations. Switch easily between accounts.
• Queries alarm status in the background and alerts for any alarms or when alarm count raises for any account
• Shows PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface
• Alarms can be configured to use audible alarm and/or vibration (triggered for new notifications)
• Configure whether you want to be notified of "Warning" and "Unusual" states
• Directly access your installation's "Favorites" sensor list
• Polling interval can be set to 30 seconds, 1 minute, or 5 minutes
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 8.4 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to.
When entering data for an account, please make sure you do not add any spaces at the end of the fields. Also, PRTG credentials are case sensitive!
In order to test this app, use the following configuration of the Paessler demo account:
* Hostname/IP: prtg.paessler.com
* Port Number: 443
* Use Https: [yes]
* Login Name: demo
* Password: demodemo
The app is not available for Xperia X10.