Go Green with SigningHub work faster, cheaper, and with greater security than chasing paper documents or using emails. In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Advanced PDF digital signatures (PAdES) are used to ensure that the produced digital signatures stay valid for 10+ years in future.
• Documents are held securely using AES 256 bit encryption over SSL.
• Increase efficiency by getting documents approved faster.
Simplicity & Freedom:
• Simple and easy to use even by busy, non-technical business managers.
• Freely draw your e-signature by using your hand or stylus.
• The SigningHub supports In-Person, E-Signature, and Digital Signatures at the same time.
• The requirement is yours so the choice is yours, as which one to adopt.
• Review a document and quickly e-sign it anytime, anywhere.
• Facility for Signing/Declining any requirement (document).
• Strongly encrypted digital signatures by using individual PKI certificates that has legal standing as well.
• Integrated special security measure like OTP (One Time Password).
• Standards-based PKI techniques to ensure the created digital signatures are verifiable in PDF Reader.
• Digital Signatures are not just the simple images, instead they are based on strong public key cryptography to provide user authentication and data integrity
SigningHub provides E-Signature plus digital signature – As standard SigningHub offers this type of signature since it offers the best solution from a trust perspective. Each user’s digital signature is created with a unique PKI key/certificate owned by the user. Only SigningHub offers individual signing keys, rather than using one PKI key/certificate across all users.
• The digitally signed documents are reviewable and verifiable.
• Document workflow and electronic signature status is available with real-time traceability.
• Syncing of Android app and SigningHub account is available with a single tap.
For more information about our mobile app and e-signatures, visit http://www.signinghub.com/e-signature-for-iPad.aspx
Get in touch at: email@example.com
Connect with us on:
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/SigningHub.Digital.Signatures
Twitter — https://twitter.com/signinghub
Based on the Calligra Suite that is used in MeeGo and shipped as default office-reader with the Nokia N9.
Supported file formats:
* OpenDocument Text (ODT)
OASIS OpenDocument (ODF) is the ISO standard document format and default file format of Apache OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice.org, Calligra and also supported by Microsoft Office 2007 SP1 and newer.
* Microsoft Word binary (DOC and DOT)
The legacy Microsoft Office binary format.
* Microsoft Word XML (DOCX, DOTX, DOCM and DOTM)
Microsoft Office Open XML (OOXML) is the ISO standard document format and default file format of Microsoft Office 2007 and newer.
* rich text, formattings, styles
* images (jpg, png, gif, etc)
* lists, tables, headers
* header, footer, footnotes
* page-breaks, columns, anchors
* drawings, vector (svg, svm, emf, wmf)
* variables (page-number, datetime, etc)
* fast, full-threaded, native
* integrated, theme+resume+mimetypes
* open source, high quality & security, bugtracker & community
* cross-platform, Qt & QML
* and more...
To open a supported file touch that open button, browse to the file you like to open and touch that file. Alternatively use your favorite filemanager to open a ODT file. Coffice will be offered as choice to open such files with.
Coffice uses Qt and requires Ministro to be installed. Just install and start Coffice to install Ministro.
Code & Community:
This is free libre open source software (FLOSS), licensed under the LGPLv2 and developed by the KDE Calligra community. If you like what we do please consider contributing code, art, wisdom, fun, http://www.kde.org/community/donations/, ...