- The recent activity stream includes the most recent account activity including file uploads, updates and comments.
- Dashboard views for "My Calendar" and "My Tasks" give quick view of upcoming meetings and deadlines.
- The workspaces menu lists all of your workspaces by alphabet, shortcut or recently viewed.
- View and comment on files, documents, tasks, milestones, databases, events, status updates, comments and discussions stored within your workspaces.
- All of your favorites and recently viewed items are easily accessed from the Favorites menu.
- Search all of your workspaces with Central Desktop's powerful full text search.
- The collaborators menu is an easy way to find and contact your collaborators, coworkers or partners when you are away from your desk.
You're immediately notified when your partners or customers access workspaces, view information or add comments. Need to know if a new product document is useful to your customers? LiveHive give you analytics to gain insight into prospect and customer interactions.
With LiveHive, you get:
✔ Unlimited tracking events
✔ Unlimited prospects or viewers
✔ LiveHive Insights – see who viewed what, when, and where
✔ Social selling – sell directly on social networks and track where prospects came from
✔ Sales collaboration – collaborate with your team in private spaces with a live activity stream, discussions, and profiles
✔ SSL Security
With LiveHive for Android, you keep track of everything on the go – workspaces, notifications, activity streams and analytics too.
LiveHive for Android Mobile features:
✔ Follow who is viewing content to engage clients and colleagues better than ever
✔ Manage and share anything: Office and Google docs, captured webpages, images, PDFs, videos, etc.
✔ Built-in web browser allows you to clip webpages and add them to workspaces
✔ Follow the live Activity Stream so you’re always on the same page as your team
✔ Keep the conversation going: Comment and discuss in your workspaces and Activity Stream
✔ Control who can view, post, comment and more with granular permissions
✔ Access your work on your Android smartphone, even offline!
Try out LiveHive for your business with a free 30-day trial. Simply sign up via the smartphone app to begin!
In order to use this application from your Android device, you need to have 'Native Mobile Access' enabled in your Online Zoho Creator account.
* Access to Personal Apps, Shared Apps and Workspace Apps in Zoho Creator
* Access Forms and add records
* All deluge events are supported
* Access Reports and Pages to view records
* Search, Filter, Group and Sort the records
* Edit, Delete, and Bulk Edit records
* Apply Custom Actions on records
For further questions, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
MobileSpaces helps enterprises mobilize their applications, govern their data, and respect the privacy of their employees.
MobileSpaces' App Virtualization technology secures and isolates enterprise data for any app on any device with no dependence on the app vendor or device manufacturer. This allows enterprises to mobilize their business, secure their data and prevent data leakage from mobile devices. It gives the enterprise the flexibility to choose the apps it needs and the employee the freedom to choose the device he wants.
Workspace for enterprise apps:
• Enterprise data is secured and isolated.
• Apps run natively, locally, and offline.
• Apps share data within the workspace.
Centralized Policy Management:
• Enterprise app list
• Passcode, data-at-rest encryption, controlled information sharing, Network/VPN
• Enterprise Wipe
Any App on Any Device:
• The enterprise chooses any apps it needs (Built-in, Google Play, Custom)
• User installs the Mobile Spaces app on the device of his choice.
Safe Harbor for Personal Data:
• Personal apps run privately, isolated from the enterprise workspace
Fixmo SafeZone includes:
- Secure email, calendar and contacts
- Secure browser
- Microsoft SharePoint® and Office®
- Secure camera
- Support for custom and 3rd party apps
SafeZone is designed from the ground-up for defense-grade security and extensibility:
- Built on a "no-NOC" architecture without dependencies on a third party
- Leverages industry-standard ActiveSync for secure enterprise email integration
- Security controls including password requirements and jailbreak detection
- Remote commands to lock or wipe corporate data