Unfortunately most folders and files are, "no longer available," even though I know they are. The app is basically useless for me.
No audio upload option Would give a 5 star rating if there was an option to upload audio or document files. Only options that were available to me were pictures and video.
Our company loves one hub would give it a 5 but come on one can find a complaint about every ap
The app kicks out when you try to show activity.
It suck I cant make folders and upload in my android phone
App worked perfectly on my Motorola Photon Q, but will not allow it to update now. Why does the app need permission to read my call logs and contacts? I don't think so...absolutely not!
- Updated the UI to use new Material Design frameworks where possible.
- Added search functionality to the app.
- Added the ability to view Workspace activity.
- Enhanced pagination to eagerly load the next page of results as you scroll.
- Fixed a bug where some users were unable to view recently uploaded files.
- Fixed a bug where Workspace agreements were not being displayed.
- Fixed a bunch of crashes. Thanks for the reports!