No audio upload option Would give a 5 star rating if there was an option to upload audio or document files. Only options that were available to me were pictures and video.
Our company loves one hub would give it a 5 but come on one can find a complaint about every ap
The app kicks out when you try to show activity.
It suck I cant make folders and upload in my android phone
App worked perfectly on my Motorola Photon Q, but will not allow it to update now. Why does the app need permission to read my call logs and contacts? I don't think so...absolutely not!
Good to go! NO LONGER Crashes The update works. I can now finally access all my files on the go. THANK YOU ONEHUB. Looks good, and looking forward to the next rev of upgrade.
We've got a lot of great enhancements in this update:
- Updated interface
- Access folders and files shared with you
- File loading optimizations to make scrolling through large lists faster
- Menu button support. Use the menu button to:
* Refresh file listings
* Change between list and thumbnail views
* Sort files
* Access users list to share or modify permissions
* View workspace activity
* Access app settings
As well as various optimizations and bug fixes.