NEW: Nexus 7 Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) supported!!
Have you ever:
-- Been too lazy to get out of bed to turn off you PC or change a song/movie?
-- Realised that you forgot to shut down your PC when you were one foot out of the door?
-- Wanted to know what the kids were doing with their PCs but didn’t want to knock on their doors?
oneID can solve all these problems for you. Here are some of the things you can do with oneID from your Android devices:
- Launch and control any applications/services on your PC （NEW）
- Remote data entry with a virtual keyboard
- Easy navigation with an Arrows Keypad
- Navigate your PC from anywhere with a remote touch pad
- Monitor your PC’s usage stats instantly
- Lock/unlock your PC
- Log in/out of your PC
- Shutdown/restart your PC
- Take a snapshot of your desktop
- Send instant messages to your PC
- Play any media file on your PC
- File transfer between PC and mobile device
- Tell us what you want to see in the new release!
oneID does not capture or collect any private or usage information.
To get started with oneID:
1. Download oneID mobile client from Android Market and install on your Android mobile device
2. Download oneID PC client from www.oneid.com.au and install on your PC
3. Launch oneID on your mobile device and follow the instructions
4. Access your PCs with your mobile device, from anywhere within your Wi-Fi network
Try the free version now (for 1 PC) and decide if you would like to purchase the premium version (for up to10 PCs).
Want to have an App of your own? No problem. As an Android Mobile App developer, we can develop and customise an App specifically for your business, visit us at www.idsphere.com.au.
Keywords: remote, control, mobile PC, desktops, home office, mobile, computer, smartphone, login, log out, authentication
Please rate this App if you like it. If you have any comments or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* By downloading this app, you agree to “oneID End User License Agreement”. http://www.idsphere.com.au/oneid/mobile_eula.html.
Troubleshoot if app can't find the remote:
1 - Go to Control Panel - System - Firewall - Allow an application... - Find all the checkboxes that say Cuevana Storm and check them.
2 - Disable your antivirus firewall or add an exception rule on port 7771.
With the new release of Cuevana Storm, several visual improvements were added, as well as the use of your smartphone or tablet as a remote control using your Wi-Fi network.
INSTRUCTIONS: Install Cuevana Storm in your PC and make sure you are using in the same Wi-Fi network with your phone. Open Cuevana Storm and open this app in your phone
Add your Remotes in 3 different ways.
- Auto Search: Scans your Wi-Fi network and add all the remotes available
- Manual: Type the URL address provided by Cuevana Storm
- Scan QR Code: Scan the QR Code displayed in the Remote Tab in Cuevana Storm.
NOTE: In order to scan the QR Code, camera needs to be in Negative Mode, this will be fixed in new releases of Cuevana Storm.
Cuevana Storm uses URL addresses for the remote controls. This application allows you to add all remote controls available in you Wi-Fi network, so you can forget of typing the URL to use the remote.
It doesn’t matter whether you are at home, or at a friend’s house. Cuevana Remote Control saves the current Wi-Fi network and its remote controls in a database, so it will only show you the appropriate remote controls according to the Wi-Fi network you are currently connected.
Just like with your music player, Cuevana Remote Control shows you a notification of what you're currently playing, and allows you to pause, forward or rewind the video, without the need of opening the application.
Support and contact: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This app is not associated with the Cuevana Storm’s developers team.
If the remote doesn't work, try to open the Remote’s URL in your browser and see if it works, if not, it might be a problem of you network setup or Cuevana Storm, but not of this app
With this application you can configure and control any pump unit and / or self-moving machine. Easy and intuitive application that provides an operator panel with which you can perform all the checks as if the machine was in front of you.
The perfect tool for precision irrigation.
Note that to use this application will first need enable API support on your Panilux Web Interface.
Using the current version you can:
- Connect to multiple Panilux Servers
- Track server loads and statistics
- Receive real-time server stats through Push Notifications
- Activate and suspend domains
- Manage emails of a domain
- View subdomains and databases of a domain
- Start/Stop/Restart installed services (Web, DNS, Mail, Database and FTP)
PT Remote Control is the Android remote control working for the latest release of Popcorn Time app(Beta 3.3), manage the desktop app from the confort of your phone, change between movies or tv series, toggle your favourites and watched movies, select a season to watch, play it, mute it.
This is a beta app, hope you like it!
Give some feedback.
Contribute on github,
It's Ads free!
Pro version features:
- manage an unlimited number of setlists
- searchable archive of all inserted songs
- data backup and restore
Setlist is the perfect app to help you manage your set lists! Do you have to prepare your band’s next gig? Are you a DJ and you have to select the right tracks to make your friends dance all night long? Setlist makes everything extremely fast and convenient... for free!
Setlist is under development. Please be patient and help me improve this app with your feedback.
- view songs list
- add and remove songs from setlist
- built-in metronome
- drag-sort songs
- lyric search
- auto retrieve song details (key, BPM and duration)
- share your setlist with WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter*, Google+*, Dropbox*, Evernote*, e-mail and every other app that supports text sharing (*you need the client app installed on the device)
This app will allow users to see how easy and intuitive it is to use the Go!Control’s color touch screen to provide advanced security functionality, control over lighting and HVAC, and to configure rules and scenes that integrate these systems to unlock the power of home automation. Home security dealers will enjoy using this app as a sales and marketing tool to quickly familiarize homeowners with the features of the Go!Control security
panel. The app also includes a promotional video to quickly educate homeowners on what the Go!Control can deliver and to easily demonstrate the magic of home automation.
-Standalone demo of a simulated Go!Control system with associated peripherals and accessories.
-Sounds, alarms, and voice notifications play over the Android device in the same fashion as they would on a panel.
-The Go!Control’s physical buttons are represented, allowing immediate access to the emergency menu and home screen.
-Users can interact with the system by opening and closing a door or window, locking and unlocking a door, changing set points on a thermostat, and turning on and off a lamp.
-The app provides an informational page that includes instructions for the demo, basic information about 2GIG, telephone and web contact information, and a video highlighting the many benefits of the Go!Control.
-Pre-loaded rules and scenes illustrating the home automation capabilities.
We are well trained in different brands of air con servicing and air con repair for both residential and commercial purposes.Our services include aircon servicing,maintenance,cleaning,aircon repairing .