The one that stuck Have tried multiple reddit apps. This is the one I always default too. By typing a word on the search engine a list of subreddits or posts are provided to search through.
Good app but I have few issues Images loading poorly, imgur app does it much much better. And ads are too aggressive now. Other then that it's the best reddit app out there.
The crash Not sure when it happened or why, but an update at some point started to cause it to crash. I can't replicate why, other than if I'm lurking for an unknown length of time or if the image takes too long to load. There is also the issue of not being able to scroll inside of any link after coming back from another app or the home screen. This was once the greatest reddit app out there. Now, I don't what happened.
Small glitches Like linked articles / pics stop scrolling once focus is lost and you get back.
Used to be the Best Like title says, but lately every time I press the back button (physical or in-app), I get taken all the way back to the top of my front page. Doesn't matter if I'm scrolled halfway down the front page or a subreddit or within a post, pressing back takes me all the way back. It's extremely annoying and makes the app unusable.
Ads Just came back to this app to see if it changed [stoped using because of intrusive ads]. It did, for the worst. Upvoting and downvoting is practically hidden and when you click on comments you can't even see the original text.
What's New in 5.0.3:
- Fixed "Open in Browser" bug using only device browser
- Back key now dismisses swipe menu
What's New in 5.0.2:
- Static action bar in Detail and Slide Show views
- Added Full Screen feature to Detail/Slide Show views
- Backing out of a sub no longer exits the app
- Backing out of a post keeps your place in the list
- Fixed wrong comments loading in posts
- Added large image to Detail view
- Fixed Hide Read Posts with Quick View enabled
- Additional misc bug fixes!
Don't get swayed, read news facts to have your own opinion on important issues.