Fixed the font issue from last update. Love the app. Works great! Suggestion: have a toggle for the NSFW red icons to be toggled from red to black/grey. This will make browsing in public less obvious that I have a link that is NSFW. Hope that makes sense.
Keep getting unauthorized messages. I love the app, it's one of the best reddit apps out there. But after using it about 20 times I get the unauthorized error. I log out and log back in and it works for a few. Then it happens more often, so I uninstall and reinstall the app. Please fix this.
Sad UI You removed tablet-mode for my device after that horrible material design "upgrade". I now have to rely on mods to get tablet view back!
Great app but uses too much battery There hasn't been any battery usage optimizations since the early release but still it's a great app. Just make sure you close it after use.
Imgur Crashes Crashes every time I open an Imgur link in the app. If I change setting to open external app, it's OK. I do prefer opening in app though.
Great app. Only issue I have is that if you turn your screen off while browsing, then turn it back on, the first Imgur link you click won't load. Mild annoyance, but with Imgur being the most common links, it gets old quickly.
What's New in 5.1.2:
- Fixed read post font in list view
- Images in comments now inserted inline
- Fixed search when not logged in
- Fixed misc. crash reports
What's New in 5.1.1:
- Set User and Link Flair (new OAUTH permission required)
- Upload images in comments
- Format toolbar in compose comment and message screens
- Report rationales based on "rules"
- Fixed webview freezing when app backgrounded
- Fixed i.reddituploads
- Several crash and bug fixes!!