Works great! No issues so far on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. I actually tried the official Reddit app and have it a few weeks but the photo save feature was busted, I've reached out to them several times with no reply. I finally decided to just go back to Baconreader Premium. It hasn't let me down yet. :P
FIXED CRASHING ISSUES Edit: to fix crashing gif/imgur albums install Imgur app and then in Bacon settings switch off 'Open Link Inside App' - this fixes 99% of album/gif crashing! :D Great app!
Live this app. I love this app for reddit way better than the official reddit version. It does however lock my phone up once in a while with some videos, but I am using a dinosaur of a phone with CyanogenMod so I don't expect perfection.
Keep getting unauthorized messages. I love the app, it's one of the best reddit apps out there. But after using it about 20 times I get the unauthorized error. I log out and log back in and it works for a few. Then it happens more often, so I uninstall and reinstall the app. Please fix this.
Fixed the font issue from last update. Love the app. Works great! Suggestion: have a toggle for the NSFW red icons to be toggled from red to black/grey. This will make browsing in public less obvious that I have a link that is NSFW. Hope that makes sense.
Sad UI You removed tablet-mode for my device after that horrible material design "upgrade". I now have to rely on mods to get tablet view back!
What's New in 5.1.2:
- Fixed read post font in list view
- Images in comments now inserted inline
- Fixed search when not logged in
- Fixed misc. crash reports
What's New in 5.1.1:
- Set User and Link Flair (new OAUTH permission required)
- Upload images in comments
- Format toolbar in compose comment and message screens
- Report rationales based on "rules"
- Fixed webview freezing when app backgrounded
- Fixed i.reddituploads
- Several crash and bug fixes!!