Planets Gone Rogue! is an action / strategy hybrid in which heavily armored planets fight to the death in a 2D side view. Players must take control over their home planet's defenses to find the unknown source of an interplanetary attack. A round-based exploration mode allows to collect resources and improvements, which will increase the odds of survival in the real-time battle encounters with enemy planets.
- 100% free - No in-App purchases. The game shows advertisements, but great care was taken to make these as non-annoying as possible.
- 2 games in one: real-time battles, round based exploration
- Randomly generated galaxy, art and enemies
- Weapon research and upgrade
- Alien artifacts with unique bonuses
- Permanent planet level that grants advantages for subsequent playthroughs
- Progress is always saved during play, put away your phone and continue later
- Google Play Games Integration for Achievements and Leaderboards
- Interactive tutorial: learn the ropes as you play
- German translation available in the options menu
*** NEW! Google Play Games Achievements and Leaderboards ***
This game now offers unlockable achievements and leaderboards. The game will automatically try to connect with Google Play Games at startup. If you don't want to sign in, the game will remember this and will not bother you with it anymore. If you want to sign in or sign off manually, you can always do so via the button in the main menu.
Please note that achievements and leaderboards will only work if you don't play in custom mode. Custom mode allows to create custom campaigns where it is very easy (or very difficult) to achieve certain things, so it is would be unfair to compare this mode against the built-in difficulty presets.