More from developer
This version is ad-supported. Buy the $0.99 app for an ad-free experience!
You can now answer some of life's most challenging questions, such as:
- Be a mermaid or a centaur?
- Only date people with severe OCD or chain smokers?
- Know what really happened at Area 51 or receive $1 Million?
You're going to find out what type of person you really are. And the best part? You can do this anywhere because we're nice enough to provide you with a mobile app. You're welcome.
**Set up an account for access to adult questions, ability to comment, submit questions, and keep track of answered (no repeats!).
- Multiple 37Signal account support
- Inline images and YouTube previews
- Support for emojis and sound messages (annoy ALL the people!)
- Easy file uploading from within the app or from other Android apps
- Comprehensive settings and notifications
- An intuitive interface that utilizes ICS design standards
- Jelly bean expanded notifications
We've done a fair amount of testing, but it's a brand new app and no one's perfect. Please email us bug reports at email@example.com and we will respond asap.
If you find yourself enjoying the app, please rate!
Report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us out by rating the app.
Beansprout is a native Android application that allows you to utilize Beanstalk on your Android device. Stay up to date with all your projects by viewing recent activity, browsing individual repositories, receiving notifications and more. This application also allows you to deploy any project to one of your environments at any time.
Some features include:
- Dashboard with recent account activity
- Browse repositories and commits
- View file diffs for individual commits
- User permissions management
- Commenting support
- Notification options