The application lets you do the following:
- Create/Delete/Rename/Backup/Undelete databases.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Import/Export tables.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Move columns.
- Create/Delete/Edit/Move rows.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Password protect and encrypt tables.
- The following types are supported: Text, Integer, Real, Check Box, Date, Time and Phone numbers.
- When a database is deleted, a backup of the database is performed automatically.
- The application stores the database using the SQLite file format.
- The application relies heavily on long press gestures to bring up context menus that will let you do some of the above.
- The application lets you do search with wildcard support where * can be used to match any sequence of characters. Voice search is also supported.
- The application has paging support. The feature will kick in for tables with more than 100 rows. Four buttons will let you navigate to first page, previous page, next page or last page. One page has 100 rows which is changeable and can be different for each table.
database, table, sql, sqlite, data modeling, data management, dbms, row, column, data entry, field, index, primary key, relational, rdbms, password, store, safe, csv, import, export, forms.
☞ Please use menu key and long touch and flipping.
- Calendar with lunar, Theme color, Text size
- Folder : Backup and Restore (Google Drive), Lock and Unlock
- Note : Check Note, Move Note, Copy Note
- Camera, Gallery, 4x6, Drawing, Write
- Edit image, Share, Internet search, Map search, Text link
- Tag : Memo, Schedule, Diary, Anniversary, Vocabulary, Memory book, Photo diary
- All data is managed in "/sdcard/FolderNote".
More from developer
This version is ad-supported. Buy the $0.99 app for an ad-free experience!
You can now answer some of life's most challenging questions, such as:
- Be a mermaid or a centaur?
- Only date people with severe OCD or chain smokers?
- Know what really happened at Area 51 or receive $1 Million?
You're going to find out what type of person you really are. And the best part? You can do this anywhere because we're nice enough to provide you with a mobile app. You're welcome.
**Set up an account for access to adult questions, ability to comment, submit questions, and keep track of answered (no repeats!).
- Multiple 37Signal account support
- Inline images and YouTube previews
- Support for emojis and sound messages (annoy ALL the people!)
- Easy file uploading from within the app or from other Android apps
- Comprehensive settings and notifications
- An intuitive interface that utilizes ICS design standards
- Jelly bean expanded notifications
We've done a fair amount of testing, but it's a brand new app and no one's perfect. Please email us bug reports at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond asap.
If you find yourself enjoying the app, please rate!
Report bugs to email@example.com and help us out by rating the app.
Beansprout is a native Android application that allows you to utilize Beanstalk on your Android device. Stay up to date with all your projects by viewing recent activity, browsing individual repositories, receiving notifications and more. This application also allows you to deploy any project to one of your environments at any time.
Some features include:
- Dashboard with recent account activity
- Browse repositories and commits
- View file diffs for individual commits
- User permissions management
- Commenting support
- Notification options