This version includes functionality for both tablets and phones! Now you can use one app for both of your devices.
The names of Campfire® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Bonfire is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
- multiple accounts: with a multiple account subscription you can have as many campfire accounts you need.
- secure: no username or password required. Use your API key and subdomain.
- swipe left and right to change rooms.
- queued uploads when your device is offline.
- change sync settings based on network: wifi or mobile.
Please consider joining the G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/102624393236279869706
- full network access. connection to Campfire and an anonymous crash reporter.
- network state: the app needs to determine the network state and which network type is on (wifi or mobile).
- Billing: for subscriptions.
The icon is an image: "Plasma Lamp" created by Luc Viatour and can be found at: http://www.Lucnix.be and used with permission.
** Major update - Attachments now open on all devices! **
** We are still working on ICS support **
Why pay more for your Email client? Email+ is a fast and fully functional yet lightweight email client.
Email+ includes features the stock client doesn't. With Email+ you can:
* Bypass Exchange Security Policies (Pin Lock, Remote Wipe)-
Without Email+, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With Email+, you are in control of your phone.
* Combined Inbox view aggregates mail for all mailboxes into a single location!
* PUSH for Mail/Contacts/Calendar (Exchange)
* Ability to sync "ALL" E-mail option (Exchange)
* Save any attachment to SD Card
* Use volume controls to move between messages
* "Select All" messages menu option in mailbox menu
* Ability to hide/unhide folders from view (Exchange)
* Ability to toggle sync for individual folders/sub-folders (Exchange)
* Lots of customizable account options
* Customizable account colors for each account
* Add ability to move single and multiple messages (Exchange/IMAP)
* Ability to select/copy text
* Exchange 2003/2007/2010 SP1
* Zimbra Collaboration Server
* Novell Groupwise Server (Activesync must be running)
* IceWarp Server
* Just about every POP/IMAP server you can think of
* Android 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5
* Android 3.0/3.0.1/3.1/3.2
Please contact us if you have any issues!
Email+ blows away Touchdown, Moxier Mail, and Enhanced Email for Exchange, POP, and IMAP Email. Why pay more?
Note: This app is not compatible with Asus Transformer devices (except the TF101). Affected customers please contact email@example.com to receive a refund.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
Fireside Talk provides easy and intuitive UI for you your chats. You can talk and listen to room conversations with Fireside Talk application.
Client will give you notifications about new messages even when the application is not running in an efficient manner that will not drone your battery.
There is also access to older messages through transcripts. Uploaded images are displayed in messages view as well as it shows images for image links posted to the chat (showing the thumbnail to save your data and make it responsive). You can also share images from your phone or tablet and post them to Campfire using Share button that integrates with Fireside Talk application. In addition to that it supports emoticons in your chat. Just type ':smile:' or :thumbsup: to use them.
Shorcuts to rooms can be added to launcher.
Wide range of devices is supported as it runs on devices with Android 2.2+. It works on both phones and tablets. The application is not displaying ads.
More features are planned.
The names of Campfire® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Fireside Talk is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
Key Features of mySecureMail Free
- No banner ads,
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Many settings available to customize the client and the individual mail accounts for your own needs and preferences
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Great performance
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- And much more
mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
mySecureMail can protect your privacy against PRISM! Note: PRISM is a large-scale, top-secret, electronic surveillance program run by the NSA, which monitors and collects e-mails, phone calls, messages, etc.
Key Features of mySecureMail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Verification of certificates performed on-line by the OCSP
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We created this mail client to be fast and secure. With simple taps and swipes, you can read, reply to, forward, attach images and files, preview and everything else needed for email management. Our app is available and optimized for both tablets and smartphones.
It’s incredibly easy to add an account. Just enter your email and password, and the app will do the rest!
— Instant push notifications for any IMAP mailbox with filters, time and privacy settings
— Customizable and friendly interface with avatars and icons for popular services
— Instant search with contacts, and with search phrase suggestions
— Convenient access to local and server (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live) contacts with suggested contacts as you type a name
— Built-in file and image browsers
— Many other small features, which can simplify your life and speed up daily routines
What our users say:
— The best app for Yahoo and Outlook.
— Great having all Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other work mailboxes in one location.
— Functionality, with a nice and practical look. Has everything I want in a mail client. Simply does the job.
— Great app! All your email in one place. It is what it claims to be.
— Love it!!! :-) Excellent!!!
myMail is confirmed to support all popular email services:
— Google (Gmail, Google Apps for business and education)
— Microsoft (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN, Office 365 and Live)
— Apple (iCloud, Me.com and Mac.com)
The myMail application automatically detects IMAP, POP and SMTP settings. As such, it supports most corporate email servers, such as Lotus Notes and Exchange, provided that the administrators have IMAP and SMTP enabled.
If the app fails to connect to your mailbox, please send details, including your email address, IMAP, POP and SMTP settings to email@example.com. We'll check the issue and manually adjust your settings.
ActiveSync and EWS protocols are not supported at the moment; however, we are working to add them later.
For Google and Microsoft email, the app uses OAuth authentication. This makes authorization secure and convenient. With OAuth, applications don't require a Gmail, Outlook or Hotmail user’s credentials, as they request a user’s permission to access their data directly from Google and Microsoft web sites.
We have reworked every piece of ProfiMail to make it run natively on Android. Now we offer you the result.
With years of experience in developing an email client for mobile devices, we listened to many requests which were asked many times, but could not be incorporated into older version of ProfiMail.
With such amazing mobile operating system as Android, most of requests were possible, and we have added even more.
Free version works for one account. To use with multiple accounts, we offer monthly or yearly subscription for reasonable price.
● Folders tree hierarchy - see all accounts and their folders in a tree view
● Signatures - add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
● Rules - conditions and actions applied automatically on incoming messages
● S/MIME cryptography - mail encryption and digital signatures
● Combined folder - see messages from multiple folders in one place
● Conversations and Threads - see related messages in a conversation in a tree view
● Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
● Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
● Multiple panes - see more on large screens
● Full-text search - find any message on your device
● Integration with X-plore - uses our free file manager for working with images, sounds, and other files
● Tight integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content, whatever
● Fully automatic or manual work - check mail any way you like
● Push mail - using IMAP IDLE to connect to any IMAP folders that you wish
● Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it
● Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails
● Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent
* Complete re-write and not based at all on the standard Android mail client
* Cleaner UI
* IMAP Idle Push
* Save/Download attachments to SD (Internal MD Filebrowser, OI File Manager, AndExplorer, or ES File Explorer can be used)
* Bulk Tools (read/unread/delete/flag/move to folder)
* Support for dozens of mail providers such as:
o Yahoo Suite (Yes, yahoo, ymail, and rocketmail really do work even over wifi)
o Hotmail Suite (Yes, we got hotmail, live, windowslive, and msn to work as well)
o Aol (Many people still use aol)
o Gmail (We think it is better than the stock gmail client)
o GMX (Yes, we support this one)
o FastMail(Fastmail! My favorite!)
o Manually add any POP3/IMAP mail provider
* Better performance than stock mail client
* Status bar notifications
* Settings support (Signature, Font Size, Patterns, Ring Tone, LED Color etc.)
* Notification Channels (Profiles for Sound, Vibration, and LED)
* Folder subscriptions
* All folder synchronization
* Return-address configuration
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Empty Trash
* Message sorting
Blue Mail is featuring a smart and modern yet intuitive and easy to use design. Blue Mail brings a fresh user centric concept empowering people to better manage their communication needs.
We are constantly introducing new features and enhancements. We are listening to each one of you and trying to bring you the best email experience ever made for a mobile device. Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars, and the warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
★ Blue Mail supports:
— Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Office365, Google Apps, Hotmail, Live (Live.com)
— Many additional email providers (Yandex, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho, Web.de, QIP, rambler, ...)
— Ability to add as many email providers as you like!
— Microsoft Exchange (via IMAP protocol)
— Custom IMAP/SMTP mailbox configurations
— Sync multiple mailboxes from various providers in a unified interface
— Push email for services that support it
★ Helps you be more productive - Getting Things Done:
Blue Mail helps making your emails actionable so you can take care of whats really important. Avoid having to remember your outstanding emails or the tedious search to try finding them on your mobile device. This way you will never miss an important email again. It truly simplifies the whole email experience on the go!
— Quickly mark emails to be handled LATER and set reminders so you do not miss them
— When you finish handling an email, you can quickly mark it as DONE to get it out of the way without having to delete it or reach Zero Inbox by using smart filters
— When you reply to an email, you can choose whether it will be marked for you automatically as DONE
★ Visual, Intuitive design:
— Your friends and contacts photos, along with their emails help you process your incoming mail faster
— Avatars and Icons for Popular services help you scan your mailbox faster
— 1x1 Unread Widget Count for any provider as well as unified inbox!
★ Easy to find contacts:
— When you compose or forward an email, Blue Mail lets you pick contacts from your phone’s address book and your email account’s address book
— Blue Mail will know how to suggest the best contacts available so you don’t have to look hard
Security above all:
With Blue Mail, your data is always encrypted to protect all your email communications and information secured. Blue Mail uses leading industry protocols to secure and protect your data at all times.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
"Superb! Development and support team are the best and most responsive I've ever dealt with." (Warren M)
"Guys, right now I have more love for you than my gf" (Farshin A.)
"Sweet app. It's small and has a lot of the same features as a Gmail without all the hassle of having to get a Gmail account..." (Sasha M.)
"Bmail is the new gmail" (Melissa W.)
"Best Hotmail email client I've found!" (Gary L.)
"Works with office 365 - This was easier to set up with Office 365 than outlook. Go figure." (Denise B)
"I've been looking for a decent email client ever since we started using Exchange at work" (Gina Y.)
We ♥ getting your feedback! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supports Multimedia and uses phone camera to take an image/video as an attachment.
Supports POP3, IMAP and Microsoft exchange.
Provides powerful features, such as search, IMAP push email, multi-folder sync, flagging, filing and so on.
Thank you for using it.
Keywords: gmail, hotmail, yahoo mail, aol email, email, mail, email client, mail client, K9, K9 mail, K-9, K-9 mail, multimedia,
multimedia email, multimedia mail, multimedia message, send email, send mail, send message,
send multimedia message
See what reviewers are saying:
"Beejive was already our IM client of choice... Background notifications really just sealed the deal, and anything else they’ve added was just frosting on the already delicious cake."
"Overall, after testing various IM apps, Beejive is by far my favorite. The interface is slick and beautiful."
"BeejiveIM is an incredibly full-featured IM client, boasting capabilities that almost put it on par with desktop IM clients."
"Beejive IM is one of those mobile multi-network chat clients that's a joy to use--it's fast, graphically rich, and just works."
Key Instant Messaging Features:
* Save Money: Chat using your existing data plan, no per-message charges.
* Reliable and Efficient: Be connected 24/7 and it's gentle on your battery.
* Push Notifications: Be connected even after you close the app. Get notified instantly when you get a new message (requires OS 2.2+).
* Stay Connected: Log in with multiple AIM accounts.
* Share Files: Send and receive files, including pictures and voice notes.
* Universal Interface: Optimized for both tablets and phones.
* Highly Customizable: Choose your color theme, chat wallpaper, buddy list styles, and more!
* No Sign-Up Required: Just sign in with your existing IM accounts, no need to sign up for anything!
* Real-time Chats: Quickly switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
* Group Chats: Chat with multiple buddies in one conversation.
* Send Text Messages: Send text messages to anyone in your phone book.
* Full Unicode Support: Chat in any language supported by your Android device.
* Landscape Option: Type with a larger keyboard.
* Save Chats: Email your chats to save your chat history.
* Hyperlink Support: Automatically parses links for web pages, YouTube videos, email addresses, twitter usernames, and phone numbers.
* Emoticons Support.
Account & Buddy Features:
* Full Featured Buddy List: Sort, group, and easily search through your buddy list.
* Buddy Pounce: Receive an alert when your friends come online.
* Manage Your Buddies: Including support for add/remove, nicknames, groups, block, and approve/deny requests.
* Control Your Availability: Set auto-away and custom status messages, be invisible, change privacy controls.
* Configurable Alerts: Customizable sound and vibrate settings.
* Buddy Icons: View your friends' icons, set your own.
BeejiveIM for AOL Messenger lets you chat on AOL's chat network on the go with the proven reliability of BeejiveIM. Beejive's reliable and efficient networking has been tested and proven on multiple platforms and is available in a dedicated Android app just for AOL's chat service. Move from cellular and wifi connections seamlessly. Stay connected after you close the application and be notified when you get a new message through push notifications (OS 2.2+). After being out of coverage BeejiveIM automatically reconnects and picks up where you left off.
* AOL Messenger, AIM, and logo are registered trademarks of AOL Inc.
* BeejiveIM for AOL Messenger is not affiliated with nor sponsored by AOL Inc.
- This is donation version app. There isn't advertisement.
- You have to check normal version app before donate this app. Because it doesn't work on some Android device.
normal version https://market.android.com/details?id=nu.mine.tmyymmt.aflashlight
- This is not legal donation, you can't get tax incentive.
- If you turn on camera flashlight constantly, it might be broken, it's depend on the device. (e.g. Galaxy Tab) Use this app at your own risk.
- I will not be responsible for any damages for LED light, and anything to happend to use this app.
This is a simple flashlight. You can use this in the dark. You can easily set color and brightness on screen. Support some camera flashlight too.
This is useful for these situations.
- When you don’t want to wake your boyfriend/girlfriend up.
- When you looking for something in a dark closet.
- When you forgot a flashlight in camp.
- When a power failure.
- You don't know why, but when you are trapped in the darkness. :)
- 'Hardware controls' - 'Take pictures and videos', 'Control flashlight'
This app uses this to turn it on / off of the light with camera preview. Some phone doesn't work without preview. This app doesn't take pictures and videos.
- 'System tools' - 'Prevent phone from sleeping'
This app uses this to disable the auto-sleep.
- 'Network communication' - 'Full internet access', 'View network state', 'Market license check'
This app uses this to check new version.
This app uses this to get latest information to detect 'Camera Light Solution' automatically.
This app also uses this to check market license.
- Camera light doesn't work on some phones.
You can try all solutions. 'Preference' -> 'Camera Light Solution'
When you choise '- with Preview' at 'Camera Light Solution', you can change 'with Preview Latency' to big number. It might work. Because it's for latency setting for camera preview.
When you find right choise for 'Camera Light Solution', please send me the report.
- Widget is only for 'the camera light'.
If you use the widget, please install this app on the internal storage. Don't install this app on the external storage. 'external storage' means SD card, etc.
1. Home buttom -> Menu buttom -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> aFlashlight -> Move to phone
2. Reboot android. Or uninstall app and install it again.
- If you use 'the screen light' or start app, please add app shortcut on the home screen.
- If you can't uninstall this app, You can remove this app by following things.
1. Connect USB cable with PC.
2. Remove the file '.android_secure/smdl2tmp1.asec' on SD card.
- When add the widget on the home screen, the widget is not updated. (If you push it, it will be updated.)
- The widget will not respond in rare cases. (Please re-add the widget.)
Presented by tmyymmt
More from developer
This version is ad-supported. Buy the $0.99 app for an ad-free experience!
You can now answer some of life's most challenging questions, such as:
- Be a mermaid or a centaur?
- Only date people with severe OCD or chain smokers?
- Know what really happened at Area 51 or receive $1 Million?
You're going to find out what type of person you really are. And the best part? You can do this anywhere because we're nice enough to provide you with a mobile app. You're welcome.
**Set up an account for access to adult questions, ability to comment, submit questions, and keep track of answered (no repeats!).
Report bugs to email@example.com and help us out by rating the app.
Beansprout is a native Android application that allows you to utilize Beanstalk on your Android device. Stay up to date with all your projects by viewing recent activity, browsing individual repositories, receiving notifications and more. This application also allows you to deploy any project to one of your environments at any time.
Some features include:
- Dashboard with recent account activity
- Browse repositories and commits
- View file diffs for individual commits
- User permissions management
- Commenting support
- Notification options
Beansprout is now available for free! All of the most popular features are available including:
- Dashboard with recent account activity
- Browse repositories and commits
- View file diffs for individual commits
- Notification options
Upgrade to the full version to create deployments, manage user permissions, and add comments: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onemightyroar.beansprout
Report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org and help us out by rating the app.