- One row with 6 LEDs to display the minutes
- One optional row with 6 LEDs to display the seconds
- Colors adjustable for hours, minutes and seconds (red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple)
- Clicking the widget launches your phone's default alarm manager.
- 12/24 hour mode
- Seconds can be disabled
- LEDs can be centered, left or right aligned
- LSB can be on the left or right
Tip: Try to combine it with the Binary Calendar Widget
If you have questions or feedback:
or send me an e-mail:
I am finished in a simple, stylish design
Year, month, day, day of the week, hour, minute, second display is displayed in real time
If you stick to the design of the wallpaper, it is recommended by all means
Wallpaper from terminal settings, please set to select the live wallpaper
※ This app is not a widget
※ In some cases, such as when there is a mis-operation etc., to the email address below, please do not hesitate to ask a question.
More from developer
White was inspired by Baratunde Thurston (http://www.baratunde.com/) during his appearance on This Week in Tech with Leo Laporte on March 27th, 2011.