Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
The app is free to download and includes free access to the Editor's picks – a weekly selection of articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
Digital and print subscribers to The Economist receive unrestricted access to each week’s full print edition.
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time each Thursday
• Download each issue to your device to read without an internet connection
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in audio
• Store and access back issues
• Purchase single issues in app
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to The Economist on Android tablets, Android smartphones, the Chrome Web store and Economist.com
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
The Economist on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST
The Economist is a weekly international news and business publication, offering clear reporting, commentary and analysis on world current affairs, business, finance, science and technology, culture, society, media and the arts.
Should you require any assistance using our app please visit http://www.economist.com/help/android for answers to frequently asked questions as well as ways to contact customer support.
Enjoy the FT's award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don't have a signal.
- Free to download
- Free registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio
- Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets - phone, tablet and desktop
- Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times' incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
- Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email email@example.com. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you're looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there's no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.0 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture - there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
This application provides a Chinese audience with mobile access to global news coverage, in-depth analysis and real-time quotes in Chinese language anytime, anywhere. Registered users have access to all articles for free.
- Popular News: A Most Popular news section.
- Multimedia News: including slideshows and video.
- The ability to post comments to articles.
- Offline reading: Read the past weeks downloaded articles offline.
- Save: Save favorite WSJ articles/videos/pictures for reading later.
- Share: Share articles/images/video with friends via Email, Sina and QQ weibo, and RenRen
- Push Notifications: Receive breaking news notifications from WSJ China.
Experience The New York Times’s award-winning journalism. Get the latest news, elegantly presented with enhanced imagery, multimedia and streamlined navigation. Stay informed on world news, national news, business, the arts, technology, style, sports, food, travel, opinions and more.
The New York Times app also includes our International Edition with breaking news, world news, current events and cultural content from our 50 newspaper bureaus around the globe.
Named Editors’ Choice as one of the top apps on Google Play, The New York Times app connects you to your favorite newspaper anywhere you are, anytime you want to read it. We’re breaking news, world news and national news in your pocket.
Download the NYTimes Android app for FREE today, and subscribe to receive your first 14 days at no cost. All users can access up to 10 free articles per month, from any section.
• Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
• Breaking news alerts — be the first to know about current events as soon as they occur
• Get the latest news in less time with automatic background refresh
• Save NYT articles to revisit later on any device (web, phone, tablet)
• Customize your news experience with home screen widgets
• Share The Times’s articles, photos and videos through Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
• Sit back and have the latest NYT news read to you aloud with text to speech
• Read more comfortably in low-light with “night mode"
• Miss recent world news or national news? Quickly search by topic, name or interest
• Join the conversations — view and write comments on articles, or use speech-to-text to “speak in” comments
• Get a daily photo preview of the day’s top stories in the Android notification area
• Have a Samsung Style Pen (S Pen)? Annotate articles and save your notes for future reference
For unlimited access to our award-winning journalism, subscribe now and get your first 14 days free via Google Play.* Subscriptions are $14.99/month (Smartphone + Web), $19.99/month (Tablet + Web) and $34.99/month (All Digital Access includes tablet and smartphone apps). All subscriptions are auto-renewable.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
*Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
* All the best news channels, including BBC, Reuters, WSJ, The Associated Press (AP) and more!
* Watch streaming videos with no lag or latency!
* Swipe to start new videos, instantly!
* Wallow in great videos endlessly!
Tired of the dreaded spinning wheel of "waiting to download"? Then get Endless News.
Read the day’s top stories and breaking news from the industry’s best sources, hand-picked by our editors. Plus, easily stay updated on any topic you care about, from global events to your local news.
Read articles aggregated from the industry’s best sources and from your local news, curated by our editors. Explore World, Technology, Politics, Money, Entertainment, Sports, Crime, and Offbeat categories from the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, the Washington Post, BBC, CNN, and more.
Follow topics you care about— like your favorite sports team, celebrity, or gadget. Sign in to save your preferences.
Stay up-to-date with breaking news alerts.
Share your favorite articles, videos, and photos with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, text, or email.
Automatically sync your favorite topics across MSN News on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the news you want to read.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore Headlines, My Topics, Local, and Videos.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Barron’s Android app includes both U.S. and Asia editions, updated daily.
1. Streams today's WSJTM show by default.
2. Users can go back to 20 seconds by just one click.
3. Allows to listen previous day's or next day's episodes with simple previous and next button clicks.
4. Easy to use and does perfectly what it should do.
Subscribers to the print edition of the magazine get each week's issue for FREE after validating their print subscription.
- Exclusive video featuring Bloomberg Businessweek's editor, Josh Tyrangiel, and his creative director, providing a behind-the-scenes look at the feature story and cover designs
- Listen to Charlie Rose's interview and editors as they share insights on the top stories
- Easily manage your issues with an auto-archiving option for issues older than 3 months (ON by default)
- Resize the fonts to suit your reading needs
- Share articles via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and more
- Enhanced search and notes functionality
- Related Tab: Get the latest interactive market data and news on companies mentioned in articles.
- Each week's issue available from 10pm on Thursday EST
ABOUT BLOOMBERG BUSINESSWEEK
Bloomberg Businessweek offers a global perspective to help senior executives profit from smarter, faster and more informed decisions. Founded in 1929, the magazine is a market leader with more that 4.7 million readers in 140 countries. Drawing on more than 2300 journalists in 146 bureaus across 72 countries, Bloomberg Businessweek covers the business world like no one else can.
Get Career Advice – resume and cover letter tips, networking strategies, the “do's” and “don'ts” of interviewing – and learn about industry leaders’ paths to career success.
Search, Find, Save, and Apply to the hottest job opportunities ranging from entry-level jobs (FINS Student) to positions in Technology, Finance & Accounting, and Sales & Marketing.
With the FINS Mobile App, you can read hour-by-hour career news and advice across these industries and focuses:
• Finance - including Accounting, Financial Advisors, Corporate Finance, and much more
• Technology - the latest news from start-up gigs to big industry leaders like Apple, Google, Amazon, and many more
• Sales & Marketing - Agency and Corporate Marketing, Social Media, Retail Sales, Pharma Sales, Tech Sales and many other specialties
• Undergrads & MBAs – news and advice on starting and advancing your career
In addition, you can:
• Save your favorite stories and career tips to your phone
• See the most recent jobs posted and save them to your phone
• Set Job Alerts right from your mobile device and sync them to your online account at FINS.com
• Use the Apply Later feature to email jobs to yourself and set reminders
• Register for easy syncing between your mobile app and FINS.com, with more features to come
2.沿襲了iPhone版的全部優秀基因——憑借優質獨特的內容、良好的閱讀體驗，《彭博商業週刊/中文版》在眾多報刊雜誌的App中脫穎而出，入選蘋果中國區“App Store 2012年度精選”。並在第三方機構針對外媒外刊所做的中文版app用戶體驗的橫向評測中，《彭博商業週刊/中文版》更是擊敗了所有競爭對手，勇奪第一。
Economy, Finance and Business mobile websites, Podcasts reader, news,... all-in-one free app!
Top Economy, Finance and Business news websites and bookmarks:
- Business Insider
- Google Finance
- NYTimes Business
- Financial Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Reuters Business
- The Wall Street Journal
- Business Time
- The Guardian – Business
- BBC Business News
- CNN Money
- The Economist
Top Economy, Finance and Business news Podcasts:
- Wall Street Journal This Morning
- FT Money Show
- Wall Street Journal Tech News Briefing
- Wall Street Journal's Your Money Matters
- Wall Street Journal Editors' Picks
- Wall Street Journal What's News
- Wall Street Journal's The News Hub
- Watching Your Wallet Podcast
- MarketWatch News Break
- MarketWatch Market Update Podcast
- MarketWatch Stock Talk
- The Dave Ramsey Show Dave Ramsey Podcast
- The James Altucher Show Stansberry Radio Network
- The School of Greatness Lewis Howes Podcast
- MARKETPLACE ALL-IN-ONE American Public Media
- MAD MONEY W/ JIM CRAMER Full Episode By CNBC
- The Smart Passive Income Podcast Pat Flynn
- HBR IdeaCast Harvard Business Review Podcast
If you usually use another Economy, Finance and Business news website or if you have any suggestions for a future update please send us an email to email@example.com.
If you want us to remove any content please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it within 24h.
This app collects free content available on the internet and redirect users to it. All content remains property of original owners and we do not edit any content. This app has no affiliation with the content providers and all content displayed herein remains intellectual property of original owner. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind using our application.
Note: This app needs a good internet connection.