If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Calendar Notes Pro is very easy to use, just click on a date, enter some text, and click the save icon. The file will be saved on the root directory of phone memory as a text file similar to this: 2-15-15.txt, and can also be saved to a Dropbox cloud drive, once linked, (Calendar Notes Pro is not affiliated with or otherwise sponsored by Dropbox, Inc.
Features include: Google Speech to Text, Search Feature(not case sensitive), Alarm Reminders, Multi-Screen Support, Dropbox cloud drive sync, & modern User Interface with well known icons and menu design.
Version: Android 3.2(HoneyComb_MR2) upto Android 5.0(Lollipop)
Screen : 4" phone upto 10"+ Tablets
Modify, Delete, Read USB storage
Set an Alarm
Full Network Access, View network connections
Run at startup
Also use it to remember to get your pills and know at a glance when your cycle days will comes ... or keep track of your favourites TV series with dedicated alarm!
WorkShift Agenta supports shift profiles, so you can have more shift planning simultaneously, and synchronize with different calendars.
Each day of the calendar can be configured with the color of the related shift, and will have a customized alarm-clock that will always ring at the right time. Also you will able to set-up wage per hour for overtime work and regoular shifts.
Use the REPORT function to have a record of your wage, with percentages, totals and average pay.
Four usefull widgets will show you shift and notes, while a notification icon let you to know the first note and shift ahead.
A data management section provides many different options to backup, share and distribute your shift informations trough txt files, cloud space and synchronization with Android Calendar.
To help you better understand all the functionalities you can read the guide or enable tip-balloons, which will show you the functions of the icons.
Authorizations and reasons:
- Personal information: it's used for synchronization with Android Calendar
- Edit/delete memory contents: needed to manage database and screenshots files
- Access to internet: license, developer message system, bug report, Maxboom Apps homepage link
- SMS: to send a note sms or email automatically (you must activate it from both app settings and note page)
Contact me for any bug or question. I'll do my best to satisfy your demands.
NOTE: if bugs or crashes occurs, please send a message to email@example.com or use the Crash/bugs report menu function.
PLEASE TRY LITE VERSION BEFORE BUY THE FULL VERSION
The smarter, faster, powerful, easier way to Note!
Amazing Notes is the most convenient note app for android.
Experience Amazing Note. Your life will be smart.
★ List of supported languages
English, German, Russian, Italian, Arabic, Korean
☞ We offer a free version('Amazing Note').
If you like 'Amazing Note' and find it useful, you can purchase a paid version('Amazing Note PRO').
☞ We would appreciate it if you would contact us via the App in the
'Settings -> About -> Mail to developer'.
☞ If you first pay for the paid app, you must take a test of paying 1$.(It does not bill to the credit card company. Sometimes it asks you to test twice.)
- Tags for each note / Group
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each Group
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Insert data/time/phone number
- Lunar date/time
- Theme (customize text size, color, style, line spacing)
- Multiple various notes (photo, audio, table, map, attachment, shopping, cash, ..)
- Paint notes - Draw notes using your finger
- Attach multiple note files
- Todo / To-do
- Table style note
- Auto-save note
- Send notes via text(image) message
- Powerful Reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Anniversary, D-day
- Reminder on status bar
- Shortcuts to home screen
- Switch between list view and thumbnail view
- Various list view
- Sort by creation time/modify time, alphabetical, priority
- Sort notes for easier filtering
- Display To-dos, Notes, Events, Photos, Voices, Etc in Calendar
- Visibility filter for calendar and note list
- PDF Export (Note, Calendar)
- Image Export (Calendar)
- Support Anniversary Note(lunar) & Diary Note
- Expenses for congratulations and condolence
- Mission statement
- Support SPen
- Backup/Restore(zip) with Wi-Fi Web Sharing
- Backup/Restore(zip) via Dropbox
- Backup/Restore(zip) via SD-Card
- Search all notes contents
- Advanced Search (full text, date, priority, tag, group)
lunar, photo, picture, plan, planner, passcode, password, lock, diary, calendar, alarm, recording,
voice, check, to-do, task, anniversary, d-day, memo, note, event, viewer, document, reader, attachment, pdf,
franklin, spen, backup, table, shopping, wishlist, cash, dropbox
Braina (Brain Artificial) is an intelligent personal assistant software for Windows PC that has both text to speech and speech to text (speech recognition) features.
What can Braina do?
• Play Songs - No need to search songs on your computer. For example just say, Play Hips Don't Lie or Play Akon and Braina will play it for you from anywhere in your computer or even the web.
• Dictate to any Software or Website - Use speech to text feature in third party programs like Microsoft Word using Dictation mode.
• Play Videos - If you want to watch a video or movie, say Play video , for example Play video Godfather.
• Calculator - Do calculations by speaking. - e.g 45 plus 20 minus 10 . Braina can even help you in mathematics.
• Dictionary and Thesaurus - See definition of any word.- e.g. Define encephalon, What is intelligence?
• Open and Close any Programs - e.g. Open notepad, Close notepad
• Open and Search Files and Folders 10 times faster - e.g. Open file studynotes.txt, Search folder program
• Control Powerpoint Presentation - Say next or previous slide (in Dictation mode)
• See News and Weather Information - e.g. Weather in London , Show news about Obama
• Search Information on the Internet - e.g. Find information on Thalassemia disease, Search Real Madrid score on Google, Search for Albert Einstein on Wikipedia, Search images of cute puppies
• Set Alarms - e.g. Set alarm at 7:30 am
• Remotely Shutdown Computer
• Notes - Braina can remember notes for you. e.g. Note I have given 550 dollars to John.
and much more..
How to Connect App with PC?
1) Ensure that your PC and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. If you don't have a WiFi router, you can also use WiFi Hotspot facility to connect. Also make sure that Braina is running on your PC. You can download Braina for PC from here: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
2) Now in order to connect, you will need IP address of your PC on the WiFi network. To get IP, go to Tools menu->Settings->Speech Recognition from Braina on PC. From the "Speech Option" drop-down select "Use Braina for Android".
3) You will see a list of IP addresses. Enter the first IP address on the list in Android App and click connect. If you get an error, then try entering the remaining IP addresses in the list one by one until you get connected. (Note: IP address will generally start with 192.168)
Important: If there are firewalls in your network, the app might not connect successfully with Braina assistant on your computer.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/android/faq.html
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
- Phone Call notifications -
1. Reads out caller ID (caller name or number) - voice caller ID
2. Custom voice notification message can be played before announcing calls
- Text (SMS,) notifications -
1. Reads out text message sender name (or number)
2. Reads out text message contents (optional)
3. Custom message before reading out SMS
- Email notifications -
1. Reads out newly received GMail email messages (only GMail currently supported)
2. Reads out email sender name & contents(optional)
3. Custom message before reading out email
- Time notification (clock) -
1. Reads out time at specified intervals (every 5, 10 minutes ...every hour)
2. Custom message can be played during each time read out
- General -
1. Option to enable Call/SMS notifications for ALL / CONTACT_ONLY/NON_CONTACTS
2. Silent Night Hours
3. Option to automatically disable notifications while music is played
4. Bluetooth headset support (BETA)
5. Shake to silence option
Please not that Titanium Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Also the call recording feature has been disable on android 4.3 and above.
* ADS FREE - I still believe that we deserve good quality app for free with no ads
* Simple and beautiful UI just simple touch the mic to start recording and touch again to pause with embedded player to play your record instantly
* HD Audio recording using 16 Bit/8 Bit PCM Encoding ( adjustable from 8Khz-48Khz)
* Record in stereo for supported device
* Record in a compressed format (MP3/3GP/ACC)
* Adjust the volume gain of the microphone
* Simple file manager to manage and organize your recordings default folders
* Control your recording from everywhere using status bar
* Record from background
* Send/Share recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc (Long click on recordings to enable this feature)
* Rename/Delete your recording (Long click on recordings to enable this feature)
* Set your recording as default ringtone/notifcation ringtone or alarm ringtone(Long click on recordings to enable this feature)
* Delete/Share multiple file at the time
Permission that this app need are:
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Modify system settings - To set ringtones.
Write to external storage - To save recordings in your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping -Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Read phone state - To pause recording on received call
***Please If something is not working email me before you give 1 star ****
TAG: Voice Recorder, MP3 Voice Recorder, MP3 Recorder, Free MP3 Recorder, Free Voice Recorder, Free Recorder
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it. This is the best alarm clock and it's Free!
#1 Productivity app in the USA in August.
Featured in Time,LifeHacker, Digit, YourStory, NextBigWhat, GHacks and many more !
It has the following features:
★ Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
★ Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
★ Voice Assist
★ Change the sensitivity of the step counter
★ Change the snooze duration
★ Add quick alarms
★ Apply label to alarm
★ Change alarm volume and ringtone
★ Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
Cogi is an easy-to-use, free and ad-free note taking and voice recording app that allows you to capture only the important parts of meetings, lectures and conversations – all while remaining completing engaged, listening to what’s being said.
Cogi puts you in control, letting you record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”. Rather than taking notes by writing them down, count on Cogi to record the important things you hear.
Add images, text and tags to the voice notes to completely capture the details of any meeting or lecture. Review only the important highlights without listening to the entire conversation again.
*** USER FEEDBACK
See what users are saying about Cogi:
■ “So simple, so useful. This is an incredibly useful app. Its simple design is its strength.”
■ “Cogi’s like having your own audio time machine in which you can reach back in time and retrieve a valuable sound bite or idea from a meeting.”
■ “Very useful and clever app. It's great to see developers put a new spin on an ‘old’ idea. Recording audio notes is so much more effective with Cogi since you are only saving the portions you need.”
■ “Excellent! It is indeed better than notes!”
And, Lifehacker, a premiere productivity site, declared Cogi as the best voice recording app for Android:
*** RECORD IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION
Record only the “aha moments” from your conversation that caused you to think, “Gee, I should write that down”.
■ Relax, actively listen and stay engaged in the conversation.
■ Never miss key ideas and non-verbal cues by stopping to take notes.
■ Enjoy superhuman recall as Cogi records the important ideas from your conversations.
■ No limits on recording time.
*** REVIEW ONLY WHAT MATTERS
Review only the important highlights from conversations without listening to the entire meeting or lecture again.
■ No time wasted reviewing hours of recorded lectures and meetings nobody wants to listen to again.
■ Add contact tags for each person in the meeting to solidify key takeaways.
■ Add pictures from the whiteboard along with the audio highlights to help you remember the ideas.
*** PREMIUM SERVICES AVAILABLE
Extend the value of Cogi’s app with a paid membership to add premium features, such as a call recorder or transcription. Use Cogi as both a voice recorder and a call recorder. See http://www.cogi.com for membership fees.
Highlight all or part of your phone calls the same way that you record the important parts of your face-to-face conversations. Request high-quality transcripts for your audio highlights. Cogi’s fast turnaround transcription achieves high accuracy for good quality audio.
PLEASE NOTE: Current membership services are in BETA and not available to all users. Call recording features are provided for all US domestic telephone numbers. Transcription services are provided in English.
*** SEE PREMIUM FEATURES IN ACTION
View all of Cogi’s features:
Use as a call recorder:
Use as a remote control for your speakerphone:
*** RELEVANT USE CASES
■ Use as call recorder for those important calls.
■ Capture meeting minutes by transcribing your voice notes.
■ Record phone call interviews, capturing key sound bites.
■ Record and transcribe class notes or lecture notes.
■ Replace physical notebooks and notepads.
■ As a call recorder, capture both sides of the call.
■ Transcribe voice recordings.
*** LANGUAGE TRANSLATION
Cogi is looking for help with translation into other languages. If you would like to help with your native language, please contact us at email@example.com.
*** Cogi – Beyond Notes™
UWAGA 2: Z niewiadomych dla mnie przyczyn, nieco ponad 200 urządzeń, które wspierały betę 1, nie wspierają bety 2. Dla ich użytkowników dostępna jest niestety tylko starsza wersja. Przepraszam za kłopot.
WARNING: This assistant is Polish-only! Don't rate 1 just because of no support of your language.
Istnieje już wiele asystentów głosowych dostępnych na Androida, jednak znaczna większość z nich ma wadę, która je dyskwalifikuje dla Polaków – brak obsługi języka polskiego. Polassis wychodzi temu problemowi naprzeciw! Jest to jedna z nielicznych aplikacji tego typu, do których możesz mówić PO POLSKU.
Przewagą tego asystenta nad innymi polskimi dostępnymi na rynku jest fakt, że możesz mówić do niego NATURALNIE. Koniec z uczeniem się na pamięć poleceń! „Obudź mnie o szóstej”, „Mógłbyś zadzwonić do Jacek” – ogranicza Cię tylko Twoja wyobraźnia! Oczywiście nie wszystko, co powiesz, zostanie przez Polassisa zrozumiane. Jednak z kolejnymi wersjami będzie z tym coraz lepiej :)
W tej chwili asystent może dla Ciebie:
- zadzwonić do wybranego kontaktu lub pod dany numer
- wysłać SMS-a do wybranego kontaktu lub pod dany numer (możesz tu dyktować znaki interpunkcyjne)
- odebrać SMS-a i zaproponować jego odczytanie
- uruchomić wybraną aplikację
- powiedzieć, ile procent baterii zostało
- ustawić budzik na daną godzinę (np. 14:30) bądź określony czas naprzód (np. za 2 godziny, od bety 2)
- ustawić minutnik (od bety 2)
- stworzyć notatkę o dowolnej treści (możesz tu dyktować znaki interpunkcyjne)
- zmienić, usunąć i przeczytać notatkę
- pokazać wszystkie utworzone notatki
- podać prognozę pogody dla danej miejscowości nawet 15 dni naprzód!
- obliczyć proste wyrażenia matematyczne
- uruchomić nawigację Google, która wytyczy trasę do podanego celu
- ustalić Twoją lokalizację (od bety 2)
- zlokalizować dane miejsce na mapie
- poszukać w Google nurtującej Cię frazy
- poszukać w Wikipedii danej frazy
- włączyć bądź wyłączyć tryb cichy w telefonie (od bety 2)
- włączyć bądź wyłączyć Wi-Fi/Bluetootha
- powiedzieć obecną godzinę, datę oraz dzień tygodnia
- nauczyć się dowolnego polecenia, jakie mu powiesz
- dać ok. 5 sekund na zastanowienie się, jeżeli nie wiesz, co w danej chwili powiedzieć
- cofnąć polecenie, jeśli się pomyliłeś
- (EKSPERYMENTALNE) otworzyć stronę Wolfram Alpha z nurtującą Cię frazą, jeżeli asystent jej nie rozumie
Dodatkowo, jeśli włączysz odpowiednią pozycję w ustawieniach, możesz w każdej chwili wywołać asystenta, naciskając trzy razy przycisk zasilania w odstępach maksymalnie 3-sekundowych. Możesz także ustawić aliasy dla poszczególnych kontaktów bądź aplikacji. Poza tym Polassis w pełni obsługuje słuchawkę Bluetooth (należy przedtem włączyć odpowiednią opcję w ustawieniach).
- Android 4.0.3 lub nowszy
- dostęp do Internetu
- polski syntezator mowy (np. IVONA)
Jeżeli aplikacja Ci się spodoba, będę wdzięczny za wystawienie oceny :)
Pamiętaj, że zawsze, jeśli coś Ci się nie będzie podobało w asystencie lub będą błędy, możesz napisać do mnie maila z uwagami – nie gryzę ;)
Uprawnienia, z jakich korzysta program: http://tnij.org/polassis_upr
Wykorzystano ikonę autorstwa Elegant Themes na licencji CC-BY 3.0 (http://tnij.org/ixpkkki).
You can by a combination of categories and tags, leave a note intuitively.
Notes are linked to the alarm and calendar.
Schedule management, ToDo management, alarm, diary ...
How to use is up to you! It is a notepad with unlimited potential.
※If you want to use the tag, please check the box "Using tags" of the setting.
※Compatible with "Notepad (Category Notes)". Restoring a backup is available.
-A calendar with month view to have a glance at all your events for the month
-Add quick notes for any day in the calendar , an event would be created that can be viewed later
-Dates with event will be marked for easy reference
-Easy options for removing or changing the notes for the events available
-Add contacts of your colleagues for quick access
-Provides a quick shortcut to find and call/sms you colleague
-Quick remove option to remove a contact from the colleague list
-Reading List is a quick and easy option to manage the documents you want to read later.
-This will search for the documents available in your SD Card and you can select the ones that you wish to add to reading list
- Reading list will save the last read page and when you open the same document later it will automatically resume to the last read page.
-Never miss a meeting or scheduled task anymore, with the reminder option, set alarms for all those important events and get reminded
-Office Kit with Reminder option,helps to manage your meetings very easily.
-Reminders for the day would be displayed as upcoming events in the apps home screen
-You can delete the multiple reminders by using the delete option.
-Create flash card for you presentations with all the important points to remember
-Revisit the flash cards and test your memory about any topics you wish
-Create cards one at a time by typing in the Hint and Details block
-Easy navigation - swipe left/right for the detailed explanation for a specific hint
-Easy option to delete any flash cards when not needed anymore
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
This APP will not create many trash in your gallery. All information stored in APP's data base. It's a little slow, but does not create garbage in your file system.
- Please press "menu" to see if there are extra options
- Press and hold the item to delete individual item
KeyWords: note, finger paint, color, small, fast, paint, text, reminder, alarm clock, transfer, vibration.
Use voice recognition to create a list and multiple list items, reminders or notes with ONE easy voice command! Unlike other voice list apps that require you to click a button to create a list then multiple clicks to add each list item , SPLISTER does all this in ONE voice command step. Dictate a list of tasks or items to SPLISTER from a written list(i.e: a recipe or DIY project with steps) or off the top of your head in no time!
To create a new list you would simply tap the microphone icon in SPLISTER and say:
"list groceries, put bread, put eggs, put milk , put orange juice , put ice cream, save it."
You just created a list in 5 seconds that is now stored in your phone and ready to go to the store with you, *shared via Email, or *synced to your Google Tasks!
You will also never leave a store again and say to yourself: "I forgot to buy something!" With SPLISTER's *geolocation reminders, you will know as soon as you are near that store, that you have to buy a certain item there.
Features include; *syncing with Google Tasks and Calendar, *Geolocation Reminders for tasks, voice Calendar Event reminders, voice notes, voice search, repeating reminders ,full monthly weekly and daily views for your calendar, share your lists of tasks via *email and bluetooth, list grouping, tasks notes,task note sum display, task sorting, task indenting (to create task categories), note text styling, custom ring tones plus any voice actions can be completed manually as well.
In order to get the best voice Recognition experience possible with SPLISTER: read the built in help ( tap the settings icon > tap 'Help' > tap the 'Voice' icon). Also turn on 'Personalized Voice Recognition', on your phone (Settings > Language & input > Voice Search, then check the box next to Personalized Recognition) . This will allow Google's voice recognition to learn YOUR voice and improve accuracy over time.
**PLEASE contact us with any issues or questions BEFORE you post a review! SPLISTER is very intuitive but using the extensive speech features can take a little time to learn & we are here to help. We want to make sure your experience is as smooth as possible & EARN 5 stars from you!
Here are some of the other voice commands you can use with SPLISTER:
ADD TO LIST:
[add] groceries [put] chicken [put] apples [put] baby wipes [save it]
[remind me today at] 5pm [to] pick up milk [save it]
[move] my meeting [to] June 5th at 215pm [save it]
[cancel] my meeting [save it]
[Note] Mike's address is 100 Maple lane in Springfield [save it]
[search for] meeting [save it]
sync events [save it]
sync tasks [save it]
Required words are in brackets and Splister expects the above order to ensure consistency and accuracy. Splister only supports English. **Please email us if you have trouble using these commands or with ANY other questions**
You can also check out this SPLISTER demo video here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTA1QmTr-Xs
(it demonstrates how to use SPLISTER's basic voice recognition commands but with an older version of SPLISTER)
*The SPLISTER free version does show pop up ads, but does not access any of your personal information. Also the advanced features (noted with *) of the SPLISTER full version are not available in this free version.